AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2008-11-07, 22:52   Link #41
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Clannad and Lucky Star. The storylines are pretty contrasting, but it would be nice to see a quad-squad of purple-haired twins together.

TMHS and Macross. It would nice to see Yuki shocked at the sight of the existence of other aliens in the universe.

Rosario to Vampire and Gakuen Alice. Use your imagination for this one.

Nadesico and Zeta Gundam. It is going to be REAL FUN with that!

Hayate No Gotoku, Shakugan No Shana, Zero No Tsukaima and Toradora. I bet everyone is going to love that.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-07, 23:26   Link #42
SinsI

Zero no Tsukaima and Bible Black. Magic in ZnT is too distilled, dark themed cults would add to the depth of the story.
Hayate no Gotoku and Kara no Naka no Kotori. He thought he was the most unlucky servant? They would prove otherwise.
Claymore and Yarima Queen. Claymore needs some light-hearted comedy relief, and added romantic aspects are a bonus.
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-08, 01:36   Link #43
Oppius
Banned

Claymore and Strawberry Panic

It had all-women warriors but had some "affairs" between them.

Clannad and School Days

Most of the storyline is like the hero met various of girls but did not not have sex with them. In the last episode Nagisa cuts Tomoya's head and display 'it' in her shop or go for a boat/plane/car ride.
Oppius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-08, 01:46   Link #44
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

^that's totally spoiler on the School Days part right there... although I guess pretty much everyone knows the ending of it.

Ichigo 100% + School Days + a whole bunch of other passive-main-guy harems - just to see how the main guys will fight off each other. I would love it if the mix somehow make it become an action anime where the guys fight for the "princesses". (though I doubt anything would change)

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
teachopvutru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-08, 02:45   Link #45
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Hellsing and Trinity Blood

Come on; When two of your main recurring themes involve religion and vampires, then it's only natural that those two should be set somewhere in the same universe...Whether Alucard and Father Able would be allies or enemies, you be the judge on that one...

Appleseed and Ghost in the Shell

I know the two storylines can be plausibly argued to be in the same Masamune universe, but it'd be really awesome to see a co-op with Deunan Knute and Motoko Kusanagi...

Bleach and Naruto

Ichigo just really needs to show Naruto how to act the Shounen hero template, badly...

FLCL and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya

MADNESS?
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 15:48   Link #46
Generic Asian Guy
^_^

Send a message via MSN to Generic Asian Guy
Code Geass and School Days: It'd be "Nice Boat" all over the place.
Generic Asian Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 03:16   Link #47
nixie
Nyunga Ro Chaga

Nana and Bokura ga Ita for a record cryfest.
Old 2008-11-11, 09:23   Link #48
Falcon1991
K-ON and Haruhi fan

Maburaho and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Haruhi would be in her element with all the un-ordinary people. ^_^
Falcon1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 01:30   Link #49
Cardiac Glycoside

Death Note + Bleach.

I know what you're thinking, maybe DN Shinigami vs. Bleach Shinigami.

What I am thinking is Light vs. Aizen, baby.
Old 2008-12-06, 07:07   Link #50
wontaek

Clannad + Lucky Star : Someone already mentioned this, but this combo will allow some interesting character interactions, and their worlds do not conflict each other.

Fate/SN + School Rumble : Case #1: School uniform. #2 : supernatural abilities of various school rumble characters. #3 Tohsaka Rin vs. Sawachika Eri. that is a match I would pay to see.

Fruits Basket + School Rumble : The characters fills the missing personality types in the other anime series, so this is something that may deserve serious considerations.

Fate/SN + DragonBall : Imagine Goku as a servant and Archer looking for dragonballs to combat the effect of the Grail. Wait. This already happened in doujinshi world.
Old 2008-12-06, 09:58   Link #51
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Clannad and Lucky Star. The storylines are pretty contrasting, but it would be nice to see a quad-squad of purple-haired twins together.
YES! Oh, that's be massive. Suppose Kappei Hiiragi does appear, I would love to see him find out he has relatives.

And purple posse for the win. Quad-squad of purple-haired twins together? I want.

I want to also have The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and Evangelion. Rei and Yuki would be win.

Or TMoHS and CLANNAD. Haruhi taking over the now-empty Theater Club room would be fantastic.
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-12, 06:01   Link #52
patnam

Gundam 00 + Gundam 0079

Gundam 00 will be the prequel of the UC... then merge to Gundam 0079 when the event in UC...
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-12, 18:09   Link #53
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

The instant I read the first post, I thought, "Dragonball Z + Lucky Star!" I would have said, "Seto no Hanayome", but Seto no Hanayome doesn't need DBZ.
Actually, I think most shows that try to take itself seriously combined with most shows that don't would make amusing combinations.

Death Note [A Code Geass is fine too.] + Hayate no Gotoku.

I don't mean to combine the two casts together either. I mean, "Hey, let's place Hayate and Nagi in the Death Note world!" or something like that.
Hmm, I believe there was an episode on Gintama that was similar to this actually, in the sense that they parodied Death Note.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-12, 18:54   Link #54
Megatronium

I finally registered so I could post in this thread, so here goes.

Trigun + Black Lagoon: Would Vash's head explode from all the death and mayhem, or would Revy just empty a clip into his face?

Gintama + Bleach: Gintoki already said he wanted a sweet bankai, plus he has the unique hair. He's basically a pothead Ichigo on valium, but he brings the freakin' thunder when it's time. And Inoue sucks so replace her with Kagura,

Samurai Champloo + Bleach: I'd just like to see Mugen and Jin as shinigami, and imagine if Bleach had Champloo's animators... Mugen would probably be the second coming of Kenpachi.

Naruto + NGE: I hate Shinji more than any other anime character ever made, so swapping him out for a wet fart would be an improvement. I'm pretty sure that somehow, some way, Naruto could find a way to get a rasengan out of an eva. Then Shinji and Sasuke could go have an emo tea party about their crappy families.

Gurren Lagann + FLCL: I think the epicness would rival the big bang, and your head would probably explode after watching it. But it would be totally worth it.
Megatronium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-13, 01:27   Link #55
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Fate/stay night + Tsukihime + Kara no Kyokai
Seriously! Imagine how great this series would be if all of them met with each other!
AND FIGHT!!!
Old 2008-12-13, 11:57   Link #56
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer

Higurashi no naku koro ni and Lucky Star

Miko Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 04:50   Link #57
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Boobanauts,oops sorry, I actually meant Dragonauts. Dragonauts and Rosario series. I don't think i need to give the reason away.
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 05:35   Link #58
snowmaiden05
frozen in time

Send a message via Yahoo to snowmaiden05
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
Hellsing and Trinity Blood

Come on; When two of your main recurring themes involve religion and vampires, then it's only natural that those two should be set somewhere in the same universe...Whether Alucard and Father Able would be allies or enemies, you be the judge on that one...
That would be awesome.. xD

Weiß Kreuz + Saiyuki = (o.o) woah~ bishounen overload?!

or

Ouran Koukou Host Club + Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya =
2 Haruhis xD

or

Ouran Koukou Host Club + Death Note = (o.o) what the~ Light and L as a host xD ahaha
snowmaiden05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 00:49   Link #59
Cloudy

Elfen Lied + Higurashi (Killer bishoujos!)

Princess Princess + Cherry Girls (Traps galore!)

Sukisyo + Strawberry Panic (Crossover between a Yaoi and Yuri series = WIN)

Gundam 00 + Code Geass (Both shows have some themes in common)

Soul Eater + Erementar Gerald (Both shows features people transforming into hand held weapon)

Nabari No Ou + Naruto (Both are about ninjas)

Wagaya No Oinari sama + Kannagi (Both shows features ancient deities living in modern Japan)

Toradora + Kannagi (Taiga VS Nagi!)
Old 2008-12-18, 03:38   Link #60
yoh_fangirl

this is an interesting post...

school rumble + dgrayman... im a total harima kenji fangirl and i can just see him kicking the akuma's asnaps, in his unique delinquent way... and we'd get to see akira in action... maybe she's reveal some of her espionage techniques...

katekyo hitman reborn + gintama... i wanna see how tsuna and reborn handle those aliens
yoh_fangirl is offline   Reply With Quote