AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

Old 2011-04-17, 14:41   Link #1241
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
There's a tsundere loli involved who wants him as her slave. I'm pretty sure she's going to spend a lot of time hurting him in the cliched, overly used tsundere loli way.
And it alone will provide decent popularity as tsunderes are still in. Loli DFC still works too, So probably Aria won't at least end such a disaster as Kimikiss anime was for JC Staff.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-17, 14:57   Link #1242
liquid-metal

Wow…great first episode. It's been awhile since I got a gun fix (Matrix fan).

The real world landmarks in the opening was a great visual treat.

Let me just reiterate…the main character suffers hysteria mode?

What an awesome illness XD
liquid-metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-17, 15:03   Link #1243
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
And it alone will provide decent popularity as tsunderes are still in. Loli DFC still works too, So probably Aria won't at least end such a disaster as Kimikiss anime was for JC Staff.
JC Staff doesn't seem to have much success with their shoujo series later... Kaichou... Zakuro... etc.

On the other hand, their formula that involves a Kugimiya tsundere DFC main character hasn't yet failed them... Shana, ZnT (first season), HnG (second), Toradora...

Hopefully the tradition continues, and not end up like Okami-san; that's one show I like, but the public doesn't seem to agree with me... Oh that reminds me; Like Okami-san, the names of the characters in Aria are parodies/referrence of fictional or historical characters right? Does that play any part to the story? The obvious ones so far are [Kanzaki H. Aria = Sherlock Holmes] and [Hotogi Shirayuki = Snow White]
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-17, 18:13   Link #1244
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
it's been cooled of for now and only the one who visit are the regular but I'm sure it will be back next week or by friday after the subs of episode 2 come out again.
Heh. I had this nice discussion going on about Aria's hair, and then it somehow magically went to Kinji's knife. What's next, his cell phone? Aria's holsters? Riko's awesome tie? Zoomed in Shirayuki boobies?

And high-five at the person who mentioned Face Off, one of my top 10 movies, while it's too bad Travolta didn't have it long, I bet the girl had to train to use that
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-17, 18:57   Link #1245
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Heh. I had this nice discussion going on about Aria's hair, and then it somehow magically went to Kinji's knife. What's next, his cell phone? Aria's holsters? Riko's awesome tie? Zoomed in Shirayuki boobies?
I'm predicting the future. It will be!

Shirayuki undergarments. A pure white innocent girl in appearance wearing a black underwear.
Old 2011-04-17, 19:26   Link #1246
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I'm predicting the future. It will be!

Shirayuki undergarments. A pure white innocent girl in appearance wearing a black underwear.
It's an interesting topic actually I for one am wondering if it's the preferred yandere choice of color. It would make sense, any yandere experts want to weigh in on that?

Or, if Shirayuki is the daring type, then I can imagine her in a garter belt... ah.....
Old 2011-04-17, 19:31   Link #1247
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen
A pure white innocent girl in appearance wearing a black underwear.
And lace, to boot. Such a bold maiden.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-17, 20:33   Link #1248
tsunade666

frills adds to the charms and beauty of the undergarment too. It's a battle weapon to begin with XD

btw when I'm reading the novel I didn't much understand the push-up bra thing. The anime just make me understand what it is by the illustration.

I really don't have any idea that it had that kind of type too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
And lace, to boot. Such a bold maiden.
She is! a battle maiden
Old 2011-04-17, 20:46   Link #1249
Deconstructor
Crossdressing Menmatic

1,250 posts and episode 2 has yet to air... I guess people really like watching a tsundere with guns. Wait, make that an underdeveloped, oversensitive tsundere with guns.

Episode 1 was okay. Not the best anime out there, but still okay. I admit, I really want to see more extended gun fights. The one in this episode was a little short and constantly interrupted by Aria's pervert accusations. However, ultra-cool Prince Charming mode was definitely a plus. If not for anything else, I want more mass hysteria.
Deconstructor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-17, 20:56   Link #1250
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deconstructor View Post
1,250 posts and episode 2 has yet to air... I guess people really like watching a tsundere with guns. Wait, make that an underdeveloped, oversensitive tsundere with guns.
Classic tsundere personality from my view

Quote:
Episode 1 was okay. Not the best anime out there, but still okay. I admit, I really want to see more extended gun fights. The one in this episode was a little short and constantly interrupted by Aria's pervert accusations. However, ultra-cool Prince Charming mode was definitely a plus. If not for anything else, I want more mass hysteria.
Since this anime is largely based on gun fighting and possibly sword fighting later on, this will defiantly come true. I wonder what will trigger his hysteria mode next time....
Old 2011-04-17, 20:57   Link #1251
Xacual

Quote:
Not really right, there was about 40 pages of discussion before the anime aired because of people talking about the novel and stuff.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-17, 21:08   Link #1252
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Counting back when the first post dedicated to episode released #887 all the way to #1252 (not including my post) then just by episode one alone got this thread 365 new posts before episode two. I wonder how many posts came in when they just released the teaser...
Old 2011-04-17, 21:12   Link #1253
Deconstructor
Crossdressing Menmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Classic tsundere personality from my view
You either give the tsundere a sword, or you give her guns. Either way, bad things will happen. Especially when the tsundere has both swords and guns.

Red hair... now where have I seen another underdeveloped, oversensitive tsundere with red hair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Not really right, there was about 40 pages of discussion before the anime aired because of people talking about the novel and stuff.
I thought there existed separate topics for different mediums of the same series. I guess not.
Deconstructor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-17, 21:36   Link #1254
tsunade666

Quote:
You either give the tsundere a sword, or you give her guns. Either way, bad things will happen. Especially when the tsundere has both swords and guns.

Red hair... now where have I seen another underdeveloped, oversensitive tsundere with red hair?
In anime? the same voice actress for the tsundere? oh it's popular alright
But for just being tsundere, washboard and red hair. There are lots of that but not with the same popular rating and same voice actress.

Quote:
I thought there existed separate topics for different mediums of the same series. I guess not.
It's separate but it happens that the light novel thread had just been made yesterday XD
Old 2011-04-17, 22:14   Link #1255
ZeKeR
Superbad

one thing we all must know by now... Aria will NOT hesitate to fire .45ACP at anyone or anyTHING pissing her off. heck if kinji pisses her off, im pretty sure that M1911 of hers will run out... she may be an adept in combat, but let her lose her nerve... and you get a trigger-happy Louise (in the Avatars of Rie, Louise is the ONLY one who goes ballistic with the axplosions. Shana goes berserk with her nodachi and Taiga needs NOTHING in close quarters. Nagi so far hasnt showed combat prowess.)
Old 2011-04-17, 22:19   Link #1256
mangatron

Quote:
Wait, make that an underdeveloped, oversensitive tsundere with guns.
Huh? Oversensitive tsundere where you mean that if I were to touch her happy places, she'd quickly and easily say "aaahn" and-...... never mind

But I think it's a bit of a stretch calling her oversensitive, her reaction to her exposed bra is quite normal for a (pure) girl, and her reaction to the word "love" is merely a dislike, something everyone has.

Or maybe I want to whisper the word "love" into her ear from time to time, just to see a blushing tirade
Old 2011-04-17, 22:59   Link #1257
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Funny thing about Aria-chan...

Despite having airbags that are way below safety regulations, her's have thus far been used twice to safely cussion concussive impact to our hero's face.
Old 2011-04-17, 23:11   Link #1258
pseudonhym
わかんないよ

Pretty much similar to Shana.... But it's still interesting anyway, I'd still watch it.
Old 2011-04-17, 23:23   Link #1259
User68604
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudonhym View Post
Pretty much similar to Shana.... HENCE WHY I WILL watch it.
fixed for you my friend
User68604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-17, 23:35   Link #1260
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Huh? Oversensitive tsundere where you mean that if I were to touch her happy places, she'd quickly and easily say "aaahn" and-...... never mind

But I think it's a bit of a stretch calling her oversensitive, her reaction to her exposed bra is quite normal for a (pure) girl, and her reaction to the word "love" is merely a dislike, something everyone has.

Or maybe I want to whisper the word "love" into her ear from time to time, just to see a blushing tirade
I'm not surprised she blew up Hysteria Mode Kinji. I mean it doesn't seem likely that a girl is going to appreciate being called an elementary schooler (unless she's actually in elementary school ).

Probably would be a good idea though to not go shooting at her classmates too often. Though I think they learned their lesson .

Tags
action, comedy, guns, harem, loli, romance, school life, shounen, tsundere