AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2010-01-24, 02:01   Link #1801
uragayduck2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
hmmmm.....interesting, especially for the price that's listed. never tried the Yahoo auctions so i have no idea how hard the impact of shipping will be. but seriously, for that price i would sooo get it. even if the shipping is jacked up, it's a lot better than 19,800 yen.
uragayduck2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-25, 02:06   Link #1802
goombas
OOOOH YEAH! DIGG IT!

Just got through Reinforce's storyline in the PSP game, but have no idea how to select her Hayate-Unison form in Arcade mode. Is there a special method to unlocking that? They've both got a gray book on the bottom left corner of the selection screen now, hmm.
goombas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-25, 14:22   Link #1803
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
The Nanoha movie first figma is finally in stock at HLJ! My payment just went through so I should have it in about 2 weeks!
Old 2010-01-25, 17:27   Link #1804
Der Langrisser
Valkyrie pilot

I just got my payment request for my Nanoha Exceed Mode, and the payment is already done, and the figure in the way to be shipped.
Der Langrisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 06:12   Link #1805
JINNSK
黒猫のウィズやってます

acsta Teana preview
http://ameblo.jp/gsc-mikatan/entry-10443079144.html
According to the staff,the ad page for this product will be made soon(1 or 2 days later).Regarding the price and the release date,please refer it.
JINNSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 07:12   Link #1806
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINNSK View Post
acsta Teana preview
http://ameblo.jp/gsc-mikatan/entry-10443079144.html
According to the staff,the ad page for this product will be made soon(1 or 2 days later).Regarding the price and the release date,please refer it.
Yes! She comes with her hair down! Well, I know what I'm asking for for Christmas
Old 2010-01-26, 07:20   Link #1807
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

By Christmas, she may already be gone.

how is that B-day of yours looking?
Old 2010-01-26, 07:28   Link #1808
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
By Christmas, she may already be gone.

how is that B-day of yours looking?
You think so? When was the actsta Subaru released? I was able to get her, and she's still in stock at HLJ. Well, my birthday is in March, but I've already decided what to ask for. I doubt my parents would pay $100 for a birthday present. Well, it might just be something that warrants superflurous spending of my own funds.
Old 2010-01-26, 07:38   Link #1809
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

We do have 11months from then. Depending when she releases, she might sell out before then...But, that's if they get her up for pre-order quickly.

*All of a sudden realizes where the name 00Raiser comes from*
Old 2010-01-26, 08:55   Link #1810
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Quote:
*All of a sudden realizes where the name 00Raiser comes from*
Took you long enough

Anyways, just have to wait and see. I doubt she'll sell out too quickly, though, considering how she's not Nanoha or Fate =/ *Glances at HLJ* Fate's the only figma that's out of stock.
Old 2010-01-26, 21:20   Link #1811
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Mmm, just got my NOT LYRICAL BOX version of the game and the PSP accessory - Nanoha version. I only played Vita's story mode, but the game is as everyone said - if you were getting this for the game play, you'll be disappointed. Thankfully, I didn't really get the game because of that. 8)

.... could have used the microfiber cloth, though. I can't find the one for my glasses. Maybe I'll just go buy one later.

I like how the PSP cover thing covers the screen. It's clear, so it really makes me want to customize my PSP.... Anyone familiar with how to do that? I have the templates, I just don't know what to do to make it look decent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Langrisser View Post
I just got my payment request for my Nanoha Exceed Mode, and the payment is already done, and the figure in the way to be shipped.
Haha, my friend forgot to cancel hers. Wondering if I should get it so that with our powers combined, neither Fate or Nanoha will be ronery.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-27, 10:32   Link #1812
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Actsta Teaner up for pre-order -
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10108344
Old 2010-01-27, 11:53   Link #1813
Shinigami-Momo

Do you need to understand Japanese to play the game? also what does the Accessory pack consist of?

I also have received a Payment request for Exceed mode Nanoha although I thought she was coming out next month so I preordered Alter's Mio so I may have to cancel her.
Shinigami-Momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-27, 12:30   Link #1814
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinigami-Momo View Post
Do you need to understand Japanese to play the game? also what does the Accessory pack consist of?
To play? No. To understand the story? Yes. I'm hoping my plea for a PSP thread will be accepted so I can spam translated controls, character profiles and such into the thread. I'm sure we can translate the game itself [*looks at aers*], the only problem is finding.... a way to..... yeah, don't know how to do that stuff on a PSP. I'm only a mock scanlator, after all. Sorry. ( ._.)

The accessory pack is a case for the PSP, earphones and three UMD cases that consist of the casual outfit, barrier jacket and school uniform. I got Nanoha, so I'm all pink. I could take pictures with my crappy webcam later if you want.

About the case, I thought it was so flimsy that I would break it because I have a tendency to break things. If I'm travelling with my PSP, which would probably only happen at a convention, I'd probably use my logitech case of it because it's more sturdy; however, if I'm playing a game, I'd use the Nanoha case so I can point at the screen "NANOHA, NANOHA, NANOHA DAYO~~~~" without getting fingerprints all over.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-01-27, 13:20   Link #1815
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Quote:
Actsta Teaner up for pre-order -
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10108344
June, eh? Well that falls on no significant holiday, so looks like I'll be footing the bill for this myself. Well, I've always been pretty thrifty so it's ok if I splurge once in awhile, right?

I have to question this site, though. Is it any good? I mean, I had looked into it before, but quickly learned that there's no way of knowing how much shipping will cost until they charge your credit card, at which point cancelling is not an option. They don't even provide estimates like HLJ does. Well in this case I'd still get it despite the cost of shipping, but still.

On another note, ANN's X Button article features a look at the PSP game.
Old 2010-01-27, 13:33   Link #1816
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
June, eh? Well that falls on no significant holiday, so looks like I'll be footing the bill for this myself. Well, I've always been pretty thrifty so it's ok if I splurge once in awhile, right?

I have to question this site, though. Is it any good? I mean, I had looked into it before, but quickly learned that there's no way of knowing how much shipping will cost until they charge your credit card, at which point cancelling is not an option. They don't even provide estimates like HLJ does. Well in this case I'd still get it despite the cost of shipping, but still.
It's okay to splurge every now and then. I've been saving up for year and a half and now I'm spending nearly 1k$ CAD in one go on seiyuu and Nanoha stuff. About 100$+ of that is actually due to customs & duty fees because Canada is awesome like that.

Considering how pretty much all my friends use that site, I'm guessing it's great.

Shipping rates here. More info about EMS and SAL here. It looks the same as HLJ.

If you use AmiAmi, it's pretty much the EMS rate +700 yen. They do use SAL if you request it.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-01-27, 14:04   Link #1817
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Quote:
and now I'm spending nearly 1k$ CAD in one go on seiyuu and Nanoha stuff. About 100$+ of that is actually due to customs & duty fees because Canada is awesome like that.
Really? I've never had to pay customs for stuff I order from Japan, only from the States.

Well, using HLJ's rates for the actsta Subaru as a basis, SAL shipping would be about $10. However, trying to preorder it on Hobby Search, it only gives me an option for EMS! What the heck? I guess I'll hold off a bit and see if HLJ will put it up for preorder. At least they're a site I can trust from experience.
Old 2010-01-27, 14:20   Link #1818
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Really? I've never had to pay customs for stuff I order from Japan, only from the States.
Actually, it's pretty funny.

41$ = 2 blu-rays, 2 singles from Amazon.co.jp = the big WTF
20$ = PSP game normal edition + Nanoha accessory set from AmiAmi
0$ = Nanoha movie OST from Amazon.co.jp
Unknown = 1 photobook, 1 scorebook, 1 magazine, 1 single from HMV.co.jp
Unknown = Nanoha Nendo from HLJ
Unknown = Fate Nendo from ToysLogic
Unknown = 2 Nanoha plushies, 1 Fate plushie from ToysLogic
--------
0$ = BlazBlue from GameSpot
0$ = Mushihimesama Futari ver 1.5 from Play-Asia
0$ = Moetan figyuu from KidNemo or w/e too lazy to be arsed to find the name.
Everything else I've ordered was within Canada.

Some guy on an IRC channel I lurk on who happens to live in Toronto said he gets charged pretty crazily, too. Guy who used to scanlate Force at ZSS said it'd probably be better to order it through an anime goods store, but.... Toronto is a little bit far for me. D:

Edit:
gg, forgot to post this:

Sankt Kaiser Vivio figyuu in progress? Oh and Fate somethingsomething, too.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-01-27, 14:28   Link #1819
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~

Quote:
41$ = 2 blu-rays, 2 singles from Amazon.co.jp = the big WTF
I told you~
Amazon.co.jp declares everything you order from them directly in Japan (or more accurately, their transporter do). So you've got to pay the custom taxes + administrative charges (around 10 euros for me).
But if I remember right, that doesn't apply for orders below 100$, which are free of custom taxes.

Now I've to prey that my usual store online doesn't apply the same procedure that big evil Amazon, otherwise my next order is gonna kill me .

Edit : and next to the Vivio one isn't that... Movie Fate one o_o'?
Old 2010-01-27, 14:38   Link #1820
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina.Wolken View Post
I told you~
Amazon.co.jp declares everything you order from them directly in Japan (or more accurately, their transporter do). So you've got to pay the custom taxes + administrative charges (around 10 euros for me).
But if I remember right, that doesn't apply for orders below 100$, which are free of custom taxes.
Argh, I knew I'd pay some, but not that much. That's more than the shipping fee. I'll see how it goes with HMV before I order another seiyuu batch because that order is over 100$ CAD with s&h. The AmiAmi order was only 80$, hmm.

And then my American and Australian friends are going lololol I don't get charged and here I am wanting to smash them with my guitar. 8)

And yeah, since that's Nanoha Movie ver. at the top, wouldn't be surprised if it was Fate. I mean, it says Testarossa instead of T. Harlaown, but I just wanna see what they'd do with Vivio. 'A'

Okay, back to PSP game I go.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?