Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-01-29, 01:59   Link #61
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
Yeah she has a scar so what, so just because she wasn't part of the group she's innocent. Apparently having control of yourself equals being a saint, it's called having standards and really why am I bothering to argue with an idiot who thinks that anyway.
So you are saying that all kids should die because their parents are murderers? Because those kids got the same evil genes as their parents? Sure, you have your standard and the characters have their own standards. Thanks God, you can't force your own standards onto other people because we are not living the Middle Ages. This is a fictional story, if you keep arguing about standards, morals, justice which don't apply to the story, you are in the wrong genre. Let the author tell his story from the beginning to the end first. We don't even know half the story yet.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina

Last edited by ngng; 2015-01-29 at 02:12.
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 02:16   Link #62
bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
So you are saying that all kids should die because their parents are murderers? Because those kids got the same evil genes as their parents? Sure, you have your standard and the characters have their own standards. Thanks God, you can't force your own standards into other people because we are not living the Middle Ages. This is a fictional story, if you keep arguing about standards, morals, justice which don;t apply in the story, you are in the wrong genre. Let the author tell his story from the beginning to the end first. We don't even know half the story yet.
None of your arguments make sense, you think that just because the MC is a guy and if a girl strips in front of him, he should immediately jump her and now what the heck are you talking about? Children of murderers??? They aren't children and they are murderers. Also, the MC's point of view is the one that is relevant here not the islander's point of view and in his point of view they're all murdering bastards so kindly keep your claptrap about the Middle Ages and other non relevant stuff to yourself
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 02:32   Link #63
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
None of your arguments make sense, you think that just because the MC is a guy and if a girl strips in front of him, he should immediately jump her and now what the heck are you talking about? Children of murderers??? They aren't children and they are murderers. Also, the MC's point of view is the one that is relevant here not the islander's point of view and in his point of view they're all murdering bastards so kindly keep your claptrap about the Middle Ages and other non relevant stuff to yourself
You missed my points. You are assuming that everyone on that island is guilty just because they are part of the same group or related and I show you an extreme example about the children of murderers. Even if they are trying to keep themselves alive, how can you assume that everybody has been killing outsiders for hundreds of year? You don't have proofs and the author hasn't shown you everything yet. The Princess has been chained down, how can she kill people anyway? If you are saying that because she's the leader or part of the group so she's guilty, I can point out that guilty by association is stupid. Same argument as US government who assumed everyone who associated with terrorists are terrorists. I am keeping an opened mind to understand the story while you somehow draw a conclusion and call it "THE END". I will stop my argument because it's not worth it.

I call this worthless back-and-forth-no-winner fight officially over. Unless you want to resort to ugly brawl like this one here in the comment section which made me laugh so much.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina

Last edited by ngng; 2015-01-29 at 02:45.
Old 2015-01-29, 02:46   Link #64
bones

Your reasoning is totally wrong it's impossible for there to be any innocents in the village given it's rules. Not even Yoruto can be considered innocent as she knew about this beforehand and did nothing. It was implied that all of the islander's hunted down the students and the teacher and while the author may change that in the future I will go with what he has shown us so far. Hmm, well I guess the princess could be innocent, we'll just have to wait and see
Old 2015-01-29, 02:50   Link #65
wuhugm
Confused Shark

wow.... that was intense...

but wait a minute, is bones and arthand the same person? arthand disappeared and bones took his place... both doesn't have an avatar... twin trolls?

anyway... this manga is designed to break the reader's mind, so if you're not enraged then it failed it's purpose.... I myself do feel enraged, but I also feel something else.... like arousal :P
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 02:52   Link #66
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Yoruto Haru is a hot babe. Anyone else having a crush on her? I guess Kajiura Taro is having a hard time keep his reason with her around. I'm in love with her smile. I can understand why Taro is quite smitten with her and readily forgives her. SHE NEEDS MORE SCREEN TIME!!!

This story doesn't make me rage that much. I've read worse: Bloody Maiden, Revenge Classroom, to name a few.

Old 2015-01-29, 02:56   Link #67
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
"when I see an MC having sex with someone whose guts he despised a few chapters ago, then that story becomes bullshit."

The girl that he just had sex with had a scar. She wasn't even there when they capture him and pull guns on him. Yoruto's sister actually welcome him when she decided to put him up with the Princess and he was still skeptical at that time which was why he didn't have sex with Yoruto Haru. Now the girl with scar tempted him after he was well treated (at least without getting guns in his face), so he gave in to his lust. Did you actually read the story at all? Ok, tell us that you are a saint who will keep running away from the girls even if they essentially beg you to do them. Lying is bad, you know. MC isn't perfect. Nobody is perfect. If you want perfect, read Mahouka and see Tatsuya Stu? Really why the heck I am bothering to feed these trolls who can't even read English words or pay attention to the story?

Don't forget that Kajiura still wants to get Yoruto out of there. She hasn't killed anyone, she was basically forced to make them come here and become sacrifices. and he stopped before raping her.
Yoruto's 'sister' is one of those who transferred bodies multiple times.She's one of the evil creatures.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 03:04   Link #68
bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
wow.... that was intense...

but wait a minute, is bones and arthand the same person? arthand disappeared and bones took his place... both doesn't have an avatar... twin trolls?

anyway... this manga is designed to break the reader's mind, so if you're not enraged then it failed it's purpose.... I myself do feel enraged, but I also feel something else.... like arousal :P
Heh, well I never really learned how to go about creating an avatar and I'm also too lazy to bother so..
Old 2015-01-29, 03:04   Link #69
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
Yoruto's 'sister' is one of those who transferred bodies multiple times.She's one of the evil creatures.
Doesn't matter Legal Loli rocks!

Quote:
Heh, well I never really learned how to go about creating an avatar and I'm also too lazy to bother so..
So you're not Arthand?
Old 2015-01-29, 03:06   Link #70
bones

Wink

Just how exactly am I supposed to prove that I'm not?
Old 2015-01-29, 03:12   Link #71
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Let's stop the negative campaign against the story, guys. Just discuss about something else less aggressive that won't lead to flame war.

Old 2015-01-29, 03:12   Link #72
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Just how exactly am I supposed to prove that I'm not?
You just proved it. You're more reasonable.
Old 2015-01-29, 03:12   Link #73
rantaid

@bones

easy, how do you feel seeing main character trying to strangle and choke braid girl with boobs without angry rape her?
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 03:19   Link #74
bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
@bones

easy, how do you feel seeing main character trying to strangle and choke braid girl with boobs without angry rape her?
During the chapter itself I thought that his reaction was justified but a few chapters later I felt that she was being used as a target for his anger and hatred
Old 2015-01-29, 03:23   Link #75
rantaid

i don't say you are same person, but 60% chance of you having similar opinion with him
Old 2015-01-29, 03:26   Link #76
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
During the chapter itself I thought that his reaction was justified but a few chapters later I felt that she was being used as a target for his anger and hatred
I really think his reaction was justified.She did betray him.She knows perfectly well that foreigners aren't supposed to be on the island during the festival,but nonetheless encouraged them to go there.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 03:29   Link #77
rantaid

wel... though you can deny it later whether true or not, i doubt that ... there is difference in sense of opinion.

so hardly

ps. in my opinion, the main character act to strangle the girl outright is quite justified and reactive . it is not a matter about just or unjust, personally i felt it is matter of proper reaction at once when you are freed after being subdued (in simple term, to retaliate and paralyzed those who see as hostile)

well honestly that strangle was quite arousing as hell, and i like her helpless reaction, the only weird thing is.... did she only wear panties below but nothing else like skirt or something.
Old 2015-01-29, 03:33   Link #78
Ghiest Cid

This thread is fast paced. I like the author's other work than this.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 03:39   Link #79
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

I hope he hasn't forgotten the fact that the entire village killed his club friends and his professor. Or has the idea of sex made him forget the fact?
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 03:43   Link #80
rantaid

pfft, his friend and his teacher does not seems to be decent person (except..... the girl they brought who should be in prison)

why would it matter ?

Tags
ecchi