Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2015-10-09, 13:36   Link #41
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Can't wait for that inevitable meetup.

--

Suzuha got ravaged. holy shit. :/

Looks like Kuguha is in cahoots with that girl. Nora, was it? Who even is she? And what is Aiha's beef? Ugh, I must know.

Waiting every week is gonna be tough. I never had a problem waiting in the first season lol.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-09, 20:30   Link #42
Iron Maw
Banned

ep 2

Yato is totally jelly.

Interesting enough this episode reveals a fundamental problem in Veena's family despite her charitable well meaning actions. That while Veena is respected, she considerable distant from many of them (which stretches) because their are too many for them. Her duties and chasing after Yato gives her little time get to know them and their personal deries (or problems). In some worst scenario case this has made her forget some them even existed as with Suzuha. This has lead to them keeping those feelings to themselves because they think their unworthy to bring up. Kaguha seems to be taking full advantage of this fact to drive a wedge in the group.

For all Yato's faults in comparison to her, his care for his Regalia definitely trumps her in someways. Knowing his capacity helps to play into that.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-09, 21:06   Link #43
MCAL

Being Yukine is suffering. That much has always been certain.
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-09, 21:36   Link #44
Elestia

Being Regalia is suffering. Actually that entire world is fucking depressing as hell if you really think about it.
Old 2015-10-09, 22:42   Link #45
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Oooh, I fell in love with Blonde-chan Is she a prominent character in this series? I certainly want to see more of her
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-10, 00:30   Link #46
Wandering Soul

Glad to see that Yukine was honest and they didn't drag out the whole Yukine hiding the fact that he is friends with one of Veena's Regalia thing. I was worried they would do that for a second there.

This episode did show one serious down side of having so many Regalia. No doubt Veena cares for them but they will end up feeling distant.
Old 2015-10-10, 01:22   Link #47
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
For all Yato's faults in comparison to her, his care for his Regalia definitely trumps her in someways. Knowing his capacity helps to play into that.
to be fair, I don't think Yato could get that many Shinki even if he tried
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-10, 04:19   Link #48
ookamigirl

Yukine sure was over the moon about his new friend.
It was really enjoyable watching him so happy ^^
Suzuha seems like a nice guy & a good friend.
Story of Tomoko was nice, but also sad..
It was only natural for Yukine to relate and think about Hiyori.
That doctor Kuga is a pure bastard!!
Poor Yukine... his happiness was just too short.
Damn.. Kuga sure has a dark plan..

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-10, 09:37   Link #49
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
to be fair, I don't think Yato could get that many Shinki even if he tried
Well its good thing he's sort of covering his ass when he says he only wants one huh?
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-10, 18:13   Link #50
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

God damn that was depressing watching poor Suzuha die in despair like that. I hope Yukine avenges him and destroys that jackass.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-10, 20:00   Link #51
Yamada II

Episode 2
Lol Kuguha got to see everything and also got to show everything.

So Suzuha is now gone thanks to Kuguha who gave him the final push. Just like Suzuha, there are other regalias who are almost there and need one little push. So what was up with the blight on Bishamon? Who caused it? If Suzuha is no longer alive, then there shouldn't be a small blight? Either there should be a big one or none at all. Because Suzuha is no longer alive as Bishamon's regalia. Or maybe Bishamon is resistant to this stuff or something. So what is Kuguha doing? Is the medicine he's giving making the blight appear and dissappear? He's got a lot of evil stuff planned here and unlike the last boss in the first season, he's here from the start.

The thought that Hiyori might forget Yato and Yukine isn't a nice one. Neither want that. For Yato it's even a bigger problem since she's the only human who remembers him. Hiyori might forget him if she goes back to normal. But maybe if she keeps regular contact with them it'll be okay. Who knows.
Yamada II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-10, 20:22   Link #52
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elestia View Post
Being Regalia is suffering. Actually that entire world is fucking depressing as hell if you really think about it.
Indeed. Yato is up for another good sting once Yukine learns what happened to his new friend...

I also have the feeling Kaguha is using this as a way to set Yato up. Bishamon already hates him, so a little push and she'll be at his throat. She only needs to find out that the victim had made friends with Yato's regalia, she'll make 2+2 and suspect foul play.

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-10, 20:24   Link #53
Haruyasha
名前は?
*Scanlator

So, should I be watching the 2nd OVA after this arc?
Haruyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-10, 23:08   Link #54
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

As a non-reader, I gotta say that Dr. Kuguha is my favorite character so far. That is one smooth villainy going on this episode. He is cool, calculated, hilarious and not a “muahahahahahaha let me monologue my entire plan to you”-type of villain (well, aside from him laughing while flashing himself ). Though I do question his decision to reveal himself to some extend to Yato. Won’t his plan will go smoother if Yato doesn’t know him at all, or is the meeting also part of his “keikaku doori”? I can’t wait to see more of it. Damn, this season has some really good series.
Old 2015-10-11, 00:05   Link #55
Chosen_Hero

So, I see that Dramagami is already turning the dial as hard as it can.

Still not that fond of Yukine (especially considering that I just marathoned the first season to catch up to the second) although I did feel bad that they already killed his friend, even stormtroopers last longer than that.
Old 2015-10-11, 00:58   Link #56
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
So, I see that Dramagami is already turning the dial as hard as it can.
What’s wrong with the drama? That’s always expected in this series (especially this far in the story). If you have aversion to drama, you’re watching the wrong show.
Old 2015-10-11, 02:37   Link #57
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
What’s wrong with the drama? That’s always expected in this series (especially this far in the story). If you have aversion to drama, you’re watching the wrong show.
... so I guess you missed the at the end right? Also where in my comment do I say anything about hating the drama? Aren't you being a bit too defensive? And if I did have a problem with it, what of it? It would be my personal opinion, no need to take it personally.
Old 2015-10-11, 02:48   Link #58
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruyasha View Post
So, should I be watching the 2nd OVA after this arc?
Yes. It gives a humourous epilogue to the arc.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-11, 03:06   Link #59
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
... so I guess you missed the at the end right? Also where in my comment do I say anything about hating the drama?
Actually, the “” is indicating that something is either funny/wrong/not right. And your focusing on drama (your “Dramagami” comment) make it looks like you have problem with the drama, hence my question.

Quote:
Aren't you being a bit too defensive? And if I did have a problem with it, what of it? It would be my personal opinion, no need to take it personally.
My life is too short for being defensive on an internet forum for a story I'm not an avid fan of (like I said, I'm a non-reader even at this point). I’m merely curious why would a person watch Noragami season 2 if s/he have aversion to its drama (keyword: if). If you don’t, that’s fine.
Old 2015-10-12, 15:15   Link #60
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elestia View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
God damn that was depressing watching poor Suzuha die in despair like that. I hope Yukine avenges him and destroys that jackass.

Ugh, no kidding.

If such a thing is even possible in this world, just put me out of my misery permanently. No being a regalia for me.

Tags
shounen, supernatural