AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Notices

Old 2009-01-09, 22:41   Link #61
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
I just watched ep 11 and Railgun ch 8.5 today . Mikoto in shorts, or Mikoto in panties? Those striped panties are kinda hot >.>
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 22:57   Link #62
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
I just watched ep 11 and Railgun ch 8.5 today . Mikoto in shorts, or Mikoto in panties? Those striped panties are kinda hot >.>
How about black, silky lingerie panties?
Old 2009-01-10, 01:51   Link #63
jwai

Flirting Railgun is a pretty neat doujin so far, but is there any stage in the novels where Mikoto actually does develop some romantic feeling for Touma? As far as I've seen, it's just been platonic (and sometimes grudging) respect.

That being said, I find Mikoto to be a more likeable character than Index, who I think is a bit too bratty, and doesn't do all that much.
jwai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-10, 06:28   Link #64
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwai View Post
Flirting Railgun is a pretty neat doujin so far, but is there any stage in the novels where Mikoto actually does develop some romantic feeling for Touma?.
Did you have to ask that? Just that Touma dumb around the girls swarming over him.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-10, 09:38   Link #65
jwai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Did you have to ask that? Just that Touma dumb around the girls swarming over him.
Actually I do, because I don't remember anything in the anime so far that explicitly shows that to be the case. Just because Touma has girls around him all the time is not necessarily indicative of anything going on.
Old 2009-01-10, 14:33   Link #66
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Actually I do, because I don't remember anything in the anime so far that explicitly shows that to be the case. Just because Touma has girls around him all the time is not necessarily indicative of anything going on.
That is one way to build your harem.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 17:55   Link #67
Solafighter
Hige

Mikoto in shorts ... How dissappointing.
Old 2009-01-12, 18:27   Link #68
SwiftStrike
Reaching for the Heavens

Its how u can tell between the clones and the Original though(if one looks there)
SwiftStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-12, 21:45   Link #69
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
Mikoto in shorts ... How dissappointing.
Call me crazy, but I think it has a certain charm all on its own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
That is one way to build your harem.
You mean, since has been unconsciously getting to know the Imouto, that feeling spreads to the other Imoutos and make all the Imoutos like him. Damn, that's cunning, even if it was unintentional.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-13, 02:11   Link #70
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

In my opinion, the fact that Mikoto wears shorts under her skirt proves she uses her brain more often than most girls in anime. Most usually wear short-short skirts then get mad when guys get a look at their panties. It's pretty stupid.

Quote:
You mean, since has been unconsciously getting to know the Imouto, that feeling spreads to the other Imoutos and make all the Imoutos like him. Damn, that's cunning, even if it was unintentional.
Is it possible to be cunning if it's unintentional? I believe the word you're looking for is serendipity.
Old 2009-01-13, 03:07   Link #71
jwai

Quote:
Technically, it wouldn't spread across the Sisters. They are a single mind and personality but multiple bodies. They would feel it all at the same time
Old 2009-01-13, 08:50   Link #72
Clarste
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
To be honest, he can only just "control vectors" of the objects that touch him at this point and that is it. If something happens in the series where just "vector control" shouldn't cause happen, rather than considering this as "Oh, he has more than just that simple power", you should consider it as the author's mistake on the limits of what vector control can do (in fact, this is probably correct).
To be honest, there's very little that can't be explained by vector control. The power as described is pretty much boundless, although I guess most of the problems might stem from the "touch" limitation rather than any limitation the vectors might impose (not likely). It all depends on what counts as an "object." Presumably he can control parts of the object that he's not touching (even a small bullet has a front and a back, and he seems to reflect it as a unit). Is he "touching" the atmosphere? The world?
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-14, 08:36   Link #73
heppu

Quote:
Flirting Railgun is a pretty neat doujin so far, but is there any stage in the novels where Mikoto actually does develop some romantic feeling for Touma? As far as I've seen, it's just been platonic (and sometimes grudging) respect.
Spoiler for novel:

Last edited by heppu; 2009-01-14 at 08:45. Reason: wrong word
heppu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-14, 14:48   Link #74
jwai

Quote:
Originally Posted by heppu View Post
Spoiler for novel:
Thank you. Finally, someone that actually answers my question
Old 2009-01-14, 18:19   Link #75
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Call me crazy, but I think it has a certain charm all on its own.
Maybe because its Mikoto but think you have a point there .
Old 2009-01-23, 20:19   Link #76
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Mikoto got owned by her Imouto being more moe than she could ever be LOL.

Index should get shifted, she´s like the most senseless character in the series, imouto taking over for her would be really nice

Btw, could we suspect a 100 episode+ anime here? Or is just gonna get cut not even at the thirdwaythrough point like FSN? Which wasn´t THAT bad, really loved the series, the ending was just srsly rushed
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 20:26   Link #77
Bordix

If we're talking about "moe" (yes, first time using this word). I'll have to go with Touma's cousin Otohime, in mikoto's younger form of course

Last edited by Bordix; 2009-01-23 at 20:51. Reason: typo~
Bordix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 21:57   Link #78
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
Mikoto got owned by her Imouto being more moe than she could ever be LOL.

Index should get shifted, she´s like the most senseless character in the series, imouto taking over for her would be really nice

Btw, could we suspect a 100 episode+ anime here? Or is just gonna get cut not even at the thirdwaythrough point like FSN? Which wasn´t THAT bad, really loved the series, the ending was just srsly rushed
Unfortunately for you, Mikoto far gets more appearances than Imouto.

Maybe? If JC Staff really makes a 4th season or something, but it'll be years before then... As of now, the 1st season is 2-cour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post
If we're talking about "moe" (yes, first time using this word). I'll have to go with Touma's cousin Otohime, in mikoto's younger form of course
Otohime is plenty moe herself though. ( ^ω^)
I hope she gets screentime in her real body in the anime...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 21:49   Link #79
Fandal

Do you think Misaka will ever tell Kuroko some of her biggest problems (aka Sisters and stuff)? Does Kuroko already know these stuff?
Fandal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 22:52   Link #80
SoggySoyBean
Squishie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fandal View Post
Do you think Misaka will ever tell Kuroko some of her biggest problems (aka Sisters and stuff)? Does Kuroko already know these stuff?
That seems to be one issue they repeatedly avoid I would really like to see how things would work out if that were the case-and Kuroko's reaction. In fact, I'm a bit surprised by Kuroko not knowing-or at least that's what they seem to hint...
SoggySoyBean is offline   Reply With Quote