AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-10-13, 03:01   Link #161
wombface
Honorary Junior Deputy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonSnow View Post
Sanji wasn't using the den den mushi when he gave it to Kin'emon and it already had the same eye brows. When Crocodile was talking to Sanji in little garden arc, the den den mushi looked like Mr. 3 not Crocodile. Same goes for the regular den den mushi that doesn't chance appearance, like what the marines are using.
How do den den mushi actually work? they seem to take the place of phones and cameras, but little is known about where they come from or how they are made/grown/raised. I'd like an entire arc on this, please
Old 2013-10-13, 03:07   Link #162
Shockingly
Sweet Perfume Mist ♥..♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by wombface View Post
How do den den mushi actually work? they seem to take the place of phones and cameras, but little is known about where they come from or how they are made/grown/raised. I'd like an entire arc on this, please
Maybe they're a special type of snails that send out strong signals to other snails and because of that you can attach a phone device to them so that you can speak to others just like a phone. But it's just a small theory, nothing to it.

It doesn't matter anyways. It's not interesting at all.
Old 2013-10-13, 04:10   Link #163
JonSnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0 View Post
Yeah, because of that fact, I thought the use of Haki would be redundant in that situation. Furthermore, Haki, until now, was never portrayed to be used like a barrier (that would render Bartolomeo's fruit pointless) but rather directly on the skin or on certain objects. To me, it looked like he simply blocked them before slicing the blades.
What's interesting is Oda's showing us new techniques in the new world. For example, the Happo navy's signature combat technique ( Hasshoken ), this kind of kenpo attack was able to damage and beat the fused Funk brothers, who wasn't affected by a haki infused axe attack. This technique is a must learn for Sanji.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
So.... does anyone else think that the dwarf army's invasion of the toy factory will take place at nightfall? I'm thinking this will be the case because it was pointed out a few times already that the toy people (Thunder Soldier included) follow some sort of strict curfew where they return to the factory at midnight. So maybe the soldier will use this to his advantage and lead his army to the factory as he follows the curfew's rules. And if that is indeed the case, I wonder how many of Dofla's officers will be guarding the factory? I see no reason why it WOULDN'T be guarded since the warlord himself is already aware of the factory destruction plan. Perhaps this will be when Pica finally makes his appearance....?
If Picca's there and he's the one turning people into toys, then the invading army might lose. Usopp turns into Pinocchio and Franky turned into an action figure toy. Then we get to see what really happens to the toys at midnight.
Old 2013-10-13, 04:32   Link #164
Shockingly
Sweet Perfume Mist ♥..♪

Quote:
What's interesting is Oda's showing us new techniques in the new world. For example, the Happo navy's signature combat technique ( Hasshoken ), this kind of kenpo attack was able to damage and beat the fused Funk brothers, who wasn't affected by a haki infused axe attack. This technique is a must learn for Sanji.

If Picca's there and he's the one turning people into toys, then the invading army might lose. Usopp turns into Pinocchio and Franky turned into an action figure toy. Then we get to see what really happens to the toys at midnight.
Oh my... Pinochio? That's a good one!
If Pica is actually the guy turning people into toys then I feel bad for him.
He looks like a bad ass but his special ability is turning people into toys. Lame.

Are you Jonsnow1991 from OPB? Just noticed your user name.
Old 2013-10-13, 10:13   Link #165
wombface
Honorary Junior Deputy

Quote:
Depends, he may learn that, or just something similar. Like with Sky island it may just be another name for haki-embued kick. Oda made up so many attacks in those battles its hard to say if any of them will last outside of the arena.
Old 2013-10-13, 13:11   Link #166
Dany Rangel

Quote:
Depends, he may learn that, or just something similar. Like with Sky island it may just be another name for haki-embued kick. Oda made up so many attacks in those battles its hard to say if any of them will last outside of the arena.
You can find information on things on the One Piece wiki.
Old 2013-10-14, 05:37   Link #167
JonSnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockingly View Post
Oh my... Pinochio? That's a good one!
If Pica is actually the guy turning people into toys then I feel bad for him.
He looks like a bad ass but his special ability is turning people into toys. Lame.

Are you Jonsnow1991 from OPB? Just noticed your user name.
Nope, but I know who you're talking about.

Quote:
Well that Hasshoken technique was impressive. It would be nice if Sanji learns it.
Old 2013-10-15, 00:40   Link #168
marvelB

You guys know the drill by now, I think.
Closed Thread