AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2007-04-03, 19:29   Link #41
raidou
Confused person

Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I just don't care anymore....

P.S -

"Watching Touka Gettan gave me a really really bad headache"

LOL!
Well seriously, try to watch it yourself :P

@ Protoman

>< yeh they both not really shown much, need more screen time .Shamal always work in the background no direct fight and Zafira fighting Arf all the time in A's so make sense that Nanoha/Fate has no idea who the hell he is

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
Really? I'm looking at the A's To StrikerS manga right now, and her gun there looks like the one she uses in episode 1. (We get some clear shots of it in chapters 4 and 5.)

Of course, there may be some subtle difference that I'm missing, but even then, it looks more like the single gun used in episode one than the dual guns in the opening.
Hmm really? I was pretty sure the opening Guns look the same as one of the chapter cover.Maybe i was wrong.Crap already deleted the manga copy again.

Ahh got it , the gun that remind me of the opening actually this one
Spoiler:

Also if anyone wanted to know Subaru's cartridge (Lowegear mentioned in other thread)
Spoiler:

Last edited by raidou; 2007-04-03 at 19:51.
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 21:07   Link #42
Demon Eyes
May Haru-ki Be With You

Send a message via MSN to Demon Eyes
Looking here, I couldn't help but miss Amy-chan.

Did she really become a WAIFU 24/7?!!

Spoiler:
Demon Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 22:10   Link #43
raidou
Confused person

Well she should not , how is she gonna keep an eye on Chrono if she stayed home all the time

They are also not married yet ,aren't they?.I don't remember whether it is mentioned in the manga , only engaged.She is in the cast list though probably gonna show up here and there with Chrono.
Old 2007-04-03, 22:48   Link #44
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
Well she should not , how is she gonna keep an eye on Chrono if she stayed home all the time

They are also not married yet ,aren't they?.I don't remember whether it is mentioned in the manga , only engaged.She is in the cast list though probably gonna show up here and there with Chrono.

Somehow, my fingers are aching when I type this... So I'll cut it down to points.

1- Yes, they-sigh-are.
2- Her name hasn't changed yet.
3- Depending on the age of their twins, they could be adopted.

EDIT:

Quote:
She can't
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 23:08   Link #45
raidou
Confused person

aahh ok thanks for the info , Amy last name still listed as limiette so i thought they were engaged still.Just found the old post you made in other thread(took a while to read 150+long thread eh )
I expect em to adopt the twin ^^ everyone seems to adopt kids left and right in this series
Old 2007-04-03, 23:12   Link #46
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
aahh ok thanks for the info , Amy last name still listed as limiette so i thought they were engaged still.
I expect em to adopt the twin ^^ everyone seems to adopt kids left and right in this series

Well I hope thats the case.

But if it's true, I can safely say that Lindy and Fate probably pressured him into it...
Old 2007-04-03, 23:14   Link #47
Aaron008R

Quote:
She can't
Does she really HAVE to? I know whats going around with Sugita voicing Chrono. But I don't really see any reason for Amy to worry about Chrono two- NO -multitiming.
BUT, if you add rabid fangirls in the equation, it could spell some fairly troublesome situations. Chrono would get into serious trouble because of some misunderstanding from his wife, Lindy, and the Aces (I'd love to see how our trio would react! But I can't think of any good dialog for this.). Hey! They could make an episode with that theme! Or more probably not considering the focus of StrikerS.
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 23:22   Link #48
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Does she really HAVE to? I know whats going around with Sugita voicing Chrono. But I don't really see any reason for Amy to worry about Chrono two- NO -multitiming.
For humor sake...

Spoiler:

... Which leads to...

Spoiler:

... Hence...

Spoiler:

... Something like that

Quote:
BUT, if you add rabid fangirls in the equation, it could spell some fairly troublesome situations. Chrono would get into serious trouble because of some misunderstanding from his wife, Lindy, and the Aces (I'd love to see how our trio would react! But I can't think of any good dialog for this.). Hey! They could make an episode with that theme! Or more probably not considering the focus of StrikerS.
/Shrug

If they plan to do a beach episode, why not go the whole ten yards and add a "Operation: Set them up!" episode for YxN or this
Old 2007-04-03, 23:52   Link #49
raidou
Confused person

Beach Episode =back to earth (better be earth beach)=
Vita adult form + swimsuit (probably gonna look like KMUS' Hikari but w/e)

Spoiler:

Last edited by raidou; 2007-04-04 at 00:03.
Old 2007-04-04, 00:46   Link #50
EadTaes
The Northern Guy

Send a message via AIM to EadTaes Send a message via MSN to EadTaes
Quote:
Beach Episode =back to earth (better be earth beach)=
Vita adult form + swimsuit (probably gonna look like KMUS' Hikari but w/e)

Spoiler:
Speaking of that injured Nanoha
Spoiler:
Old 2007-04-04, 00:52   Link #51
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by EadTaes View Post
Speaking of that injured Nanoha
Spoiler:

Or look at it this way, perhaps Vita was with the reinforcement/rescue party being sent to asist/aid her, that would explain her being relatively unharmed.
Old 2007-04-04, 00:59   Link #52
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Quote:
Ahh got it , the gun that remind me of the opening actually this one
Spoiler:
Ah. Well, I couldn't read the Japanese text, but I was guessing that it was more or less a toy gun (or at least a "first try" gun) rather than something she would use day-to-day. She's keeping it for sentimental reasons or something.

Of course, if I'm wrong, please feel free to correct me. In any case, Teana definitely uses the episode 1 gun (or close equivalent) in training sessions, so maybe that's the gun she's "supposed" to use based on paperwork or something.
dkellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 01:22   Link #53
raidou
Confused person

I remember it wrongly which one that she used during training >< my bad , that's why i re download the manga and found that part .

About Injured Nanoha
Spoiler:
Old 2007-04-04, 01:25   Link #54
Aaron008R

Quote:
Or look at it this way, perhaps Vita was with the reinforcement/rescue party being sent to asist/aid her, that would explain her being relatively unharmed.
But I remember Vita saying in the manga that she, along with other people were supposed to be just in a get together with the strongest ace (Nanoha). It also showed Nanoha patting Vita's head before the attack.
It's kinda frustrating that they didn't even give the nature of Nanoha's assailants. Just what were they? Drones? Mages? Monsters? I know that they want to keep the suspense but c'mon, the assailant at least deserved a mention ala 'that guy/girl/monster/etc.' Though I couldn't rule out the possibility that Nanoha was sniped repeatedly with extremely long range magical and physical damage shots.
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 01:38   Link #55
EadTaes
The Northern Guy

Quote:

I've reread everythign that i could remmeber was relevent to that event and this is what i conclude.
Spoiler:
Old 2007-04-04, 01:40   Link #56
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
But I remember Vita saying in the manga that she, along with other people were supposed to be just in a get together with the strongest ace (Nanoha). It also showed Nanoha patting Vita's head before the attack.
It's kinda frustrating that they didn't even give the nature of Nanoha's assailants. Just what were they? Drones? Mages? Monsters? I know that they want to keep the suspense but c'mon, the assailant at least deserved a mention ala 'that guy/girl/monster/etc.' Though I couldn't rule out the possibility that Nanoha was sniped repeatedly with extremely long range magical and physical damage shots.
Bah, no point basing on memory... lets see...

It is a mission. The first part was probably refering to before it started. Yup, my bad, Vita was with her.

HOWEVER, it did not say whether a not they were under attack, it could also be a lost logia getting ready to blow. And (as dramatic as it sounds) Nanoha manages to push Vita away, but couldn't got out in time.

Vita said "I should have noticed..."
Old 2007-04-04, 01:46   Link #57
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Bah, no point basing on memory... lets see...

It is a mission. The first part was probably refering to before it started. Yup, my bad, Vita was with her.

HOWEVER, it did not say whether a not they were under attack, it could also be a lost logia getting ready to blow.

Vita said "I should have noticed..."
There are many ways to interprete that break-down of scenes. However, I feel that it's highly doubtful that Vita managed to defeat whoever or whatever owned Nanoha, since the manga was still being very vague about it. I mean, if it's weak to the extent that Vita can own it easily in a non-ambush situation, why even be remotely vague? Besides, the words Vita used like "I should have noticed" and "That thing" seems to imply that there's more to it than what we're shown.

It's even possible that in a large area (( their mission location was huge )), they temporarily split up and when they did, Nanoha got attacked, only for it/him/her to retreat once Vita came to. There's myriads of possibilities, but I suspect it will be key to StrikerS. Otherwise, it's just a plothole.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 02:28   Link #58
EadTaes
The Northern Guy

Still Raising Heart is still undamged wich points to that Nanoha didn't get to use it to defend her self. And if she almost got killed by the initial strike the enemy would probably have killed her before Vita arived if they were seperate. If it was a lost logia explosion Raising Heart would also be damaged. To me it has clasic ambush senario. It coudl even be an assasination attemp.
Old 2007-04-04, 03:12   Link #59
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Well if you say so...

In any case, that was (long?) before the start of the A's to StrikerS and it looks like a one time thing to show Vita's determination, so I doubt it'll be brought up again...

...UNLESS they decide to repeat history and have Nanoha (Or anybody else) getting hurt badly again... Another possiblity is that one of the rookies (probably Subaru) got careless and endangered herself (or anyone) who Vita nee-chan stepped in and give a lecture.
Old 2007-04-04, 07:18   Link #60
Furyou Miko
Equal-fatalities Employer

Send a message via AIM to Furyou Miko
If I can just change the subject a little... did I hallucinate Subaru using Divine Buster? Or do we think that, since the words for the spell come from the soul, she was just so impressed with Nanoha that her own magic blast (which she says herself isn't long-ranged or very powerful) just happened to manifest as the same chant?
Furyou Miko is offline   Reply With Quote