AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Horizon

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-10-29, 11:25   Link #161
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Because they are dead? Ghosts exist in Horizon verse you know....they're largely comprised of Ether
Old 2012-12-01, 20:50   Link #162
EmotionThatSaves
The Dark heart

This is kyoukai senjou no horizon dont question
but one thing i can think is that if they have the power to go to heaven cant they just become ghost when they die.
Old 2012-12-01, 21:22   Link #163
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Horizon is more of Fantasy rather than Sci-fi...
Old 2013-12-31, 15:01   Link #164
Shiroho

Why does Nate calls Toori ''My king''? is it because of that promise (in episode 9 if i am not mistaken there is a flashback when toori says that when he will become king of musashi he will make everyone's dreams come true) is it because of that? and i want to read light novel but on baka-tsuki there are volumes that are half-translated or untranslated at all and do you guys know in what volume does season II anime ends because i want too keep up with the story in light novel
Old 2013-12-31, 15:31   Link #165
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

I don't know the exact answer to your question regarding Nate, but I think that is the case. IIRC someone did say her promise is addressed sometime later. Might be in the 3rd story arc which is where the story continues after the anime.

Season two adapted both 2A + 2B. So you'd be starting with what is translated so far of vol. 3A. Then patiently wait for further translations.

You could always read 2A for any scenes that got shorten or cut in the anime adaption of S2. It has been a fun read overall imo.
Old 2013-12-31, 16:24   Link #166
Shiroho

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoryFantasy View Post
I don't know the exact answer to your question regarding Nate, but I think that is the case. IIRC someone did say her promise is addressed sometime later. Might be in the 3rd story arc which is where the story continues after the anime.

Season two adapted both 2A + 2B. So you'd be starting with what is translated so far of vol. 3A. Then patiently wait for further translations.

You could always read 2A for any scenes that got shorten or cut in the anime adaption of S2. It has been a fun read overall imo.
Arigato :3
Closed Thread

Tags
q&a