Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-03-07, 21:45   Link #4661
newtype385

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
*nods happily* yes there are

Spoiler for shikamaru hiden:
I am greatly looking forward to reading it next now. Hopefully some gret action is in it too. Going to be back logged by the time Sakura's novel is out. Looking forward to the SasuSaku in it as well. Sakura's novel is the one I accept the most romance as it doesn't seem to be a action novel.
newtype385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-07, 23:17   Link #4662
Alena_92

Quote:
*nods happily* yes there are

Spoiler for shikamaru hiden:
it was not a little surprise..it was big..shikamaru didn't see it coming nor thought she would react that way..
Alena_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-07, 23:23   Link #4663
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alena_92 View Post
it was not a little surprise..it was big..shikamaru didn't see it coming nor thought she would react that way..
Spoiler for shikumaru hiden:

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-07, 23:29   Link #4664
Alena_92

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtype385 View Post
http://www.vcpost.com/articles/46620...ruto-manga.htm NARUTO NEW ERA PROJECT: BORUTO SPIN-OFF
While "The Last: Naruto the Movie" is part of the canon of the Naruto manga which just ended last year, it is not considered to be the last Naruto project of Masashi Kishimoto. A new Naruto Movie sequel is being developed and it is a part of the Naruto: New Era Project. The upcoming Naruto film will be based on Naruto and Hinata's son, Boruto/Bolt, according to Kishimoto, and it will also involve Salada, the daughter of Sasuke and Sakura.
Boruto: Naruto the Movie will feature Orochimaru as the main antagonist and the production team has set the release date this August. There may be a possible romantic relationship between Boruto and Salada since the final chapters of manga suggest that Salada is interested in Boruto's antics. Boruto has also been reported to be crowned the prince of the Hyuga clan since he is a direct descendants of the main house of the Hyuga clan and his strong Uzumaki blood line gives him a royal status.

Read more: http://www.vcpost.com/articles/46620...#ixzz3TkVGZxjs
so they are trying to start romantic theme for the kids now..isn't it too early for that? how old will be the kids this time? i like the thought about Boruto being the prince.. means Hinata regained her title as the heir Master Hiashi must have been very happy and proud, showing his grandchild to all saying this is the crowned prince. wonder if there will be ceremonies. and i can see Boruto hating traditions and customs, meeting rich people from different estate and he gets bored then tries to escape his responsibilities. which will be troublesome to both Naruto and Hinata but most to his granpa Hiashi..
Old 2015-03-07, 23:32   Link #4665
Alena_92

Quote:
Spoiler for shikumaru hiden:
oh, sorry.. i was thinking about shikatema moment in the shikamaru novel.
Old 2015-03-07, 23:44   Link #4666
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
so they are trying to start romantic theme for the kids now..isn't it too early for that? how old will be the kids this time? i like the thought about Boruto being the prince.. means Hinata regained her title as the heir Master Hiashi must have been very happy and proud, showing his grandchild to all saying this is the crowned prince. wonder if there will be ceremonies. and i can see Boruto hating traditions and customs, meeting rich people from different estate and he gets bored then tries to escape his responsibilities. which will be troublesome to both Naruto and Hinata but most to his granpa Hiashi..
yeaaaaah considering what Hinata went through and even BLED for...what OTHER excuses could the Hyuuga POSSIBLY come up with to say Hinata can't be the leader? Lol

So do ya see a Byakugan with the Uzumaki children given this description?

Lol and I bet Salade will drag Bolt back if he tried to skip out on some important event lol
Old 2015-03-08, 02:21   Link #4667
Alena_92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon64 View Post
yeaaaaah considering what Hinata went through and even BLED for...what OTHER excuses could the Hyuuga POSSIBLY come up with to say Hinata can't be the leader? Lol

So do ya see a Byakugan with the Uzumaki children given this description?

Lol and I bet Salade will drag Bolt back if he tried to skip out on some important event lol
i think yeah they will have byakugan. always hoping..but im thinking that its not the usual byakugan..i like the thought that its new discovery for hyuga byakugan given that Boruto, hima and the 3rd child has uzumaki blood. i like to think that it is like sharingan, it will be activated after sometime. since Kishi forgot to put byakugan on ch700 then he has to come up with something. or it can be that Boruto doesn't have byakugan and it will be an issue. Main and branch family will debate if he is the rightful heir "prince" if he doesn't have the Hyuga trademark. it will be something that Boruto will work hard on proving that he is legitimate for the title. what ya' think?
regarding Salada, i like to think that he is not more of like her mother's character. i like to see Salada a Sasuke version emo girl..like she dont care about Boruto but keeps an eye on him (stalking) then immediately gets in the way to help him in time of trouble.
Old 2015-03-08, 08:01   Link #4668
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
http://www.vcpost.com/articles/46620...ruto-manga.htm NARUTO NEW ERA PROJECT: BORUTO SPIN-OFF
While "The Last: Naruto the Movie" is part of the canon of the Naruto manga which just ended last year, it is not considered to be the last Naruto project of Masashi Kishimoto. A new Naruto Movie sequel is being developed and it is a part of the Naruto: New Era Project. The upcoming Naruto film will be based on Naruto and Hinata's son, Boruto/Bolt, according to Kishimoto, and it will also involve Salada, the daughter of Sasuke and Sakura.
Boruto: Naruto the Movie will feature Orochimaru as the main antagonist and the production team has set the release date this August. There may be a possible romantic relationship between Boruto and Salada since the final chapters of manga suggest that Salada is interested in Boruto's antics. Boruto has also been reported to be crowned the prince of the Hyuga clan since he is a direct descendants of the main house of the Hyuga clan and his strong Uzumaki blood line gives him a royal status.

Read more: http://www.vcpost.com/articles/46620...#ixzz3TkVGZxjs
Ohhhh i can see a special type of Byakugan incoming , time to get my bowl of Ramen back from that NS fan

I understand about being the grandson of my master give Bolt his royal status , but Uzumaki ? Are they that important ?
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 08:31   Link #4669
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
i think yeah they will have byakugan. always hoping..but im thinking that its not the usual byakugan..i like the thought that its new discovery for hyuga byakugan given that Boruto, hima and the 3rd child has uzumaki blood. i like to think that it is like sharingan, it will be activated after sometime. since Kishi forgot to put byakugan on ch700 then he has to come up with something. or it can be that Boruto doesn't have byakugan and it will be an issue. Main and branch family will debate if he is the rightful heir "prince" if he doesn't have the Hyuga trademark. it will be something that Boruto will work hard on proving that he is legitimate for the title. what ya' think?
regarding Salada, i like to think that he is not more of like her mother's character. i like to see Salada a Sasuke version emo girl..like she dont care about Boruto but keeps an eye on him (stalking) then immediately gets in the way to help him in time of trouble.
While the second scenario is very possible the whole he doesn't have the Byakugan and still gets to lead by proving his worth...I sincerely hope its not...I would like Boruto to be something completely different from his father instead of being simply a Naruto Jr (cause without the Byakugan he's pretty much going to be even if he develops techniques Naruto did not) at least with a Byakugan he'll be completely different from his father who can't have the Byakugan (unless he transplanted them lol) and of course Boruto needs something from his mother (considering he carries around him the Hyuga clan symbol in the last chapter implies he is more connected to the Hyuga), so I am going to be on the side of he develops his own kind of Byakugan, cause lets face it no Byakugan just seems t be immensely wasted potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Ohhhh i can see a special type of Byakugan incoming , time to get my bowl of Ramen back from that NS fan

I understand about being the grandson of my master give Bolt his royal status , but Uzumaki ? Are they that important ?
Considering the Uzumaki is a DIRECT sibling line from the Senju (think of them as Cousin families who share the same blood) who are the founders of Konoha yeah they are VERY important...come to think of it, what do you think happened to most of the Senju? Besides Tsunade there is no mention of any other members at least for the Uzumaki it was at least mentioned most were wiped out in fear of their bloodline and the two surviving members right now are Naruto and Karin (kinda think that was thrown in there to make her sound important but never really panned out) and besides Mito, Kushina even Nagato was an Uzumaki
Old 2015-03-08, 18:39   Link #4670
fuff

how reliable is the source for the movie? cause i wont believe it til i see some info on ann
fuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 18:41   Link #4671
fuff

Quote:
oh, sorry.. i was thinking about shikatema moment in the shikamaru novel.
what is there moment? please spoil it for me lol i dont plan on reading it so it would be great if u can just tell me

cant wait for the sasusaku one <3
fuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 18:54   Link #4672
newtype385

Anyone know where the Shikamaru novel takes place in the Naruto time line is it after The Last movie? Kakashi's novel is a little after chapter 699, so I know it's place in the Naruto time line.
newtype385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 22:59   Link #4673
Alena_92

Quote:
Anyone know where the Shikamaru novel takes place in the Naruto time line is it after The Last movie? Kakashi's novel is a little after chapter 699, so I know it's place in the Naruto time line.
according in this link http://cacatuasulphureacitrinocrista...anslators-note
it is 2-3 years after the 4th shinobi war. it was mentioned also that Shikamaru is 19 y.o. this time.
Old 2015-03-08, 23:08   Link #4674
Alena_92

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuff View Post
what is there moment? please spoil it for me lol i dont plan on reading it so it would be great if u can just tell me

cant wait for the sasusaku one <3
im not good in summarizing so just read it below and run your imaginations so you can experience all the feels
you can read for more http://cacatuasulphureacitrinocrista...anslators-note
now on Chapter 4

Spoiler for Shikamaru novel:
Old 2015-03-09, 09:26   Link #4675
Ultragunner

I really just wanna read their lovey-dovey moment, if there are any
Old 2015-03-09, 13:54   Link #4676
Alena_92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
I really just wanna read their lovey-dovey moment, if there are any
the lovey dovey will come probably later part of the novel that would lead later on to existence of Shikadai.. it is said that there is 16 chapters and right now the English translation is in ch4...so long way to go..anyway..I will post it here should the LD moment come across.
Old 2015-03-09, 15:34   Link #4677
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Quote:
Didn't Naruto have a crush on Sakura since he was 13 or 12? Hinata I think started her crush on Naruto younger than even. Never too young or old for crushes or love, I've shows that have had kids falling in love at the age of 10 even, not just Anime either.

I'm actually excited to see this new generation against this type of villain, I don't care about the romance aspects of this film, I just want to see what this new generation can do

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-09, 16:12   Link #4678
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintokifan22 View Post
Didn't Naruto have a crush on Sakura since he was 13 or 12? Hinata I think started her crush on Naruto younger than even. Never too young or old for crushes or love, I've shows that have had kids falling in love at the age of 10 even, not just Anime either.

I'm actually excited to see this new generation against this type of villain, I don't care about the romance aspects of this film, I just want to see what this new generation can do
Except the movie straight out came out that Naruto NEVER had feelings for Sakura, they were created by his at the time one sided rivalry with Sasuke and another thing he wanted to beat him at (by winning the girl that was so into him) so kinda have to strike that out...yeah Hinata's feelings meeting Naruto for the first time was generally bleieved 8 or 9 (since the bully scene is TOTAL canon) and yeah she might be the youngest character to fall in love in Naruto lol

Sakura was probably the next one, her feelings for Sasuke were originally superficial and well fangirlism...but being on the same team and almost seeing him die on several occassions made her realize she really did like him as a person and hence her confession to try to keep Sasuke from leaving Konoha originally...and kinda what started the huge burden to Naruto all throughout Shippuden lol yeah I know Naruto would have wanted to bring back Sasuke regardless of what Sakura said but it certainly DIDN'T help

Hey you know what will be funny? Statistically whether we see it or not, we generally fall in love with a person that resembles the parent thats opposite gender of us, so girls being attracted to guys with traits of their father and guys being attracted to girls with traits of our mothers...so in the new series Bortuo tries to win the feelings of a quiet girl (most likely a new character lol) that very much resembles Hinata at a young age but then winds up with Salade in the end, a girl he either never notices or argues all the time with lol
Old 2015-03-09, 16:40   Link #4679
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Haven't seen the movie yet, sadly. But from what I gathered considering Naruto's "crush" on Sakura, it could had been Ino instead. Don't know why, but I would had preferred such a scenario.
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-09, 17:05   Link #4680
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
Haven't seen the movie yet, sadly. But from what I gathered considering Naruto's "crush" on Sakura, it could had been Ino instead. Don't know why, but I would had preferred such a scenario.
Well considering Sakura and Ino used to hang out (before their break up as friends for a time) I guess Naruto had a chance to meet them both and came to the conclusion there was something about Ino that put him off and concluded Sakura was more preferable to be his crush and hence started the ship that never even left port lol

but truth be told I would have also preferred Naruto vying for Ino instead of Sakura before realizing Hinata is his one true love

Tags
movie