AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-02-25, 13:44   Link #1
katz89

Symphonic Rain - Question

Hi,
I am new here so sorry if I am asking in the wrong place. I have honestly no idea where to expect help, so I am putting this on various Visual Novel related forums. I need someone who played Symphonic Rain and done Torta's route. The route ends for me without explaining anything, so I want to know if it is intended this way, or is it a bug...

* SPOILERS *
So I get the credit roll on the night of the recital, when Ariette left for the train. And after this I am getting the epilogue I guess, where I meet with Torta again at the train station. Here she talks about how we should return home, and that she has to explain a lot of stuff on the train, and next after some rain drop sounds the game returns to the title screen (???). After this the album marked one good ending done.

So, is it intended this way, or just my game bugging out the ending? Please if you know anyone who played this visual novel ask him, I can't handle this confusion

Big thanks.
katz89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 14:04   Link #2
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

I'm sure there's a better thread for this, but once you do Lise and Fal's endings you'll unlock a route called "Al Fine", which will explain Torta's ending.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 14:11   Link #3
katz89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
I'm sure there's a better thread for this, but once you do Lise and Fal's endings you'll unlock a route called "Al Fine", which will explain Torta's ending.
Thanks a lot, now I am relieved.
Sorry for the thread, hope some mods will take care of it.
katz89 is offline   Reply With Quote