AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2016-08-06, 22:21   Link #301
The TouMAN

How in the world did it Academy City ended up like that? omg

actually what the heck are these Elements

august 10th can¨t come soon enought!
The TouMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-13, 22:33   Link #302
Tiken
Supreme Coconut Edgelord

So, um... did everyone just forget about NT16 that quick or are we all waiting for the discussion thread to open.

Also, Kuroko and Misaki just showed up in the newest update... (@_@)
Tiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-13, 22:50   Link #303
Natsurin
Memento Mori
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiken View Post
So, um... did everyone just forget about NT16 that quick or are we all waiting for the discussion thread to open.

Also, Kuroko and Misaki just showed up in the newest update... (@_@)
Uh... The discussion thread has been opened for a while now?

It's at the top of the subforum as a pinned topic.
Old 2016-08-15, 23:02   Link #304
Tiken
Supreme Coconut Edgelord

Oh, lmao. Never-ending. I didn't notice it was stickied this time around. I feel dumb now lol.
Tiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-18, 10:53   Link #305
Sparteh

Every time I read about Misaki I start to wonder whether Touma ever be able to remember her again. Seriously, she deserves to at least be remembered...
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-18, 14:38   Link #306
zibi88

I am wondering what would happen if Misaki started to wear a mask and used different name around touma all the time. Would Touma be able to remember this new face and name and created a new memory slot for this new person he saw and talked with.

Right now he cant remember misakis face and her name cant be remmbered too becouse all the time he calls out the name brain connects it with misakis face which he cant remember so no input comes back ("like a ddos on his brain slot" too much requests and no response becouse of it)

If mask and new name worked she could have build up some momories with touma... and after some time she could had reveal her real face and name so the brain maybe would rewrite the images and leave all other data alone (kinda create new pathway to that person)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-20, 04:51   Link #307
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Misaki ~~~~ poor girl....
She deserves better than this...
Old 2016-08-20, 15:27   Link #308
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
I am wondering what would happen if Misaki started to wear a mask and used different name around touma all the time. Would Touma be able to remember this new face and name and created a new memory slot for this new person he saw and talked with.

Right now he cant remember misakis face and her name cant be remmbered too becouse all the time he calls out the name brain connects it with misakis face which he cant remember so no input comes back ("like a ddos on his brain slot" too much requests and no response becouse of it)

If mask and new name worked she could have build up some momories with touma... and after some time she could had reveal her real face and name so the brain maybe would rewrite the images and leave all other data alone (kinda create new pathway to that person)
That's an interesting conjecture. What if she made up a fake identity just for him... hmm....

Edit:

Woah! Couldn't the #6 do that for her?! That'd be pretty cool IMO.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )

Last edited by dniv; 2016-08-20 at 16:04.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote