Old 2016-02-26, 02:30   Link #41
Lem

Cover for volume 5.
Spoiler for img:
Lem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-26, 04:50   Link #42
Zefyris
図書館狼

Cover is beautiful. Best cover so far for this series I would say?
Also, is she who I think she is? uh oh.
Old 2016-02-26, 14:57   Link #43
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lem View Post
Cover for volume 5.
Spoiler for img:
I have to say, that cover looks breathtaking.
Old 2016-02-28, 16:30   Link #44
Shadow5YA

Any place I can view the illustrations other than the covers?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-01, 15:42   Link #45
Elandrial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefyris View Post
Spoiler for spoiler romance:
Spoiler for question to spoiler:
Elandrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-01, 15:49   Link #46
sasoras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elandrial View Post
A single human can not repopulate a species, no matter how many non-human female partners he has.
Old 2016-03-02, 20:09   Link #47
Zefyris
図書館狼

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elandrial View Post
Errr... I've told it several times in this topic already. One more time, let's go!

Those AREN'T LITTLE GIRLS, those are LEPRECHAUNS.

Spoiler for Leprechauns:

So MC having high standard or not is besides the point. He's the last human alive, and he therefore cannot make human children since he's alone.
Old 2016-03-05, 19:36   Link #48
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Errr... I've told it several times in this topic already. One more time, let's go!

Those AREN'T LITTLE GIRLS, those are LEPRECHAUNS.

Spoiler for Leprechauns:

So MC having high standard or not is besides the point. He's the last human alive, and he therefore cannot make human children since he's alone.
I'm sure I've also said that they can be little girls and leprechauns at the same time. You mentioned Rozen Maiden as an example, but again, not everyone has to view them as genderless like you do. They are dolls, yes, but still female dolls.

It's also not really "besides the point" since the primary reason why Willem won't recriprocate Kutori's feelings is because he refuses to see her as anything but a child. Kutori being a leprechaun was never the issue to him. Remember there was a whole section devoted to how Willem and the Leprechauns didn't really care about how Willem was the last human on the planet. Race is not a concern for them.

You may be right that it's not really possible for Willem to have human children, but that is beside the point, since his reason is that he is not romantically interested in any of them.
Old 2016-03-14, 05:37   Link #49
Lem

Cover for volume 1 of the sequel series called "Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasuka? Mou Ichido Dake, Aemasuka?".
Spoiler for img:

Last edited by Lem; 2016-03-14 at 05:49.
Lem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-14, 21:22   Link #50
sweec1890

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lem View Post
Cover for volume 1 of the sequel series called "Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasuka? Mou Ichido Dake, Aemasuka?".
Spoiler for img:
Sequel or spin-off???
Any knows about what it is about??!!
Old 2016-03-15, 06:38   Link #51
Zefyris
図書館狼

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweec1890 View Post
Sequel or spin-off???
Any knows about what it is about??!!
It's a direct sequel, like Last Embryo for mondaiji.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I'm sure I've also said that they can be little girls and leprechauns at the same time. You mentioned Rozen Maiden as an example, but again, not everyone has to view them as genderless like you do. They are dolls, yes, but still female dolls.

It's also not really "besides the point" since the primary reason why Willem won't recriprocate Kutori's feelings is because he refuses to see her as anything but a child. Kutori being a leprechaun was never the issue to him. Remember there was a whole section devoted to how Willem and the Leprechauns didn't really care about how Willem was the last human on the planet. Race is not a concern for them.

You may be right that it's not really possible for Willem to have human children, but that is beside the point, since his reason is that he is not romantically interested in any of them.
You're so eager to impose your view that you're not even realizing that what you just said doesn't make sense in context.

There is two possible reasons for the MC to get a partner
A : because he fell in love
B : because of duty (as the only remaining human male, to save the race from extinction).

-I said earlier that MC wasn't interested in any girl from a A pov.
-To which Elandrial answered that he's going to condemn humanity because he only decides with A when he should consider the reason B to get a partner
-I answer that B isn't an option to begin with because those "girls" aren't "girls" but leprechauns, so he cannot save the race from extinction no matter what he do
-to which you answered to me "your answer is besides the point because he doesn't choose them due to the A reason and not the B reason"

DUH. He CANNOT do anything about the B point. So OBVIOUSLY he's choosing because of A point. My answer precisely answers Elandrial's post. Your answer to mine is just completely missing the point.
Also, just to point something out: do you think someone who sacrificed his whole life to protect humanity wouldn't have considered B if it was really an available option? Hmmm?
Old 2016-03-15, 12:04   Link #52
Shadow5YA

Quote:
There is two possible reasons for the MC to get a partner
A : because he fell in love
B : because of duty (as the only remaining human male, to save the race from extinction).

-I said earlier that MC wasn't interested in any girl from a A pov.
-To which Elandrial answered that he's going to condemn humanity because he only decides with A when he should consider the reason B to get a partner
-I answer that B isn't an option to begin with because those "girls" aren't "girls" but leprechauns, so he cannot save the race from extinction no matter what he do
-to which you answered to me "your answer is besides the point because he doesn't choose them due to the A reason and not the B reason"

DUH. He CANNOT do anything about the B point. So OBVIOUSLY he's choosing because of A point. My answer precisely answers Elandrial's post. Your answer to mine is just completely missing the point.

Also, just to point something out: do you think someone who sacrificed his whole life to protect humanity wouldn't have considered B if it was really an available option? Hmmm?
You are missing the point, because you are suggesting that Willem would consider B first over A. That's entirely wrong and disingenuous to his character.

First, you of all people should know that he didn't fight for "humanity". His master told him no, and Willem told the girls no. He fought for his family, for people he knew, and simply because he felt it was natural to do the right thing by fighting for others, just like it was natural for him to help out the girls, even though he never had to go that far.

And yet, you are suggesting that if the option were presented to him, he would engage in loveless sex just for reason B. Think about what you're saying for a minute. Do you really understand the implications of what you just said?

That's why I said you're wrong. Your reason "B" is wrong. Willem getting a partner because he has to is not something that he would ever think of doing. It's not in his character to do something for those kind of reasons.
Old 2016-03-16, 11:07   Link #53
Zefyris
図書館狼

Ohh. That's entirely wrong to his character, heh?
Before we continue any further down this road, remind me, how much volumes of that title did you actually read ? And by read, I mean read properly. Just so we're clear, reading summaries doesn't count.
So that I can see exactly how much of that character personality, as well as past you actually know.
Old 2016-03-31, 09:13   Link #54
NicApple

Anybody knows the current status of the translations?

I'm unable to access the translator's website for quite awhile now.
NicApple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-31, 10:19   Link #55
Arin11

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicApple View Post

Having the same problem. Says DNS address cannot be found.
Arin11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-31, 16:40   Link #56
FormerLurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicApple View Post

Ditto. Dns address not found.
FormerLurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-31, 16:57   Link #57
coded321
He Who Games

i just have a couple questions. is this a post apocalypse setting in a scifi or fantasy(sword & magic) world? also if the humans are dead, which species are left?
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-31, 20:24   Link #58
Zefyris
図書館狼

Quote:
Originally Posted by coded321 View Post
i just have a couple questions. is this a post apocalypse setting in a scifi or fantasy(sword & magic) world? also if the humans are dead, which species are left?
This is a fantasy world. But in their own post apocalyptic setting. They live on floating islands, have flying ships, guns, and the like.

Pretty much all the others fantasy races that world had. Lizardmen, Ogres, various werebeasts races and other more original stuff.
Old 2016-04-02, 09:55   Link #59
Frozen
海千山千

V5 Illustrations: https://imgur.com/a/DFRPl
Old 2016-04-02, 20:43   Link #60
sweec1890

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFrozenX View Post
V5 Illustrations: https://imgur.com/a/DFRPl
Ô o Ô! The last loli pic :3
Do u have Illustrations of all other vols by any chance?
~~~
I check *mod snip* for a couple of days and... TOT

Last edited by LKK; 2017-11-18 at 22:26. Reason: removed fan translator link
sweec1890 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, fantasy, harem, kadokawa sneaker bunko, romance, sci-fi, tragedy