Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-01-31, 21:29   Link #261
Dralha

Spoiler for Episode 4:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo
Kugimiya Rie all dere and no tsun is really fun.
Rose is quite a refreshing role for her.
Old 2011-01-31, 21:29   Link #262
hoarfrost

Honestly, after episode 3 I wasn't sure I could watch anymore of this stuff. This episode, while not having many redeeming qualities, was at least pretty watchable, which is a huge step up from last week. As long as something isn't being offensively terrible, I can at least watch it for the eye candy.

Good next episode for me? George starts throwing swords and quoting Bible passages about smiting the heretics. A man can hope.
hoarfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 00:06   Link #263
broken270
Defying gravity

Doesn't draconian mean something along the lines of a dictator? Or am I thinking of the wrong word. Maybe a better title is "A Certain Troubled Rose" (based off of crisis and dragon)?"
broken270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 01:14   Link #264
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken270 View Post
Doesn't draconian mean something along the lines of a dictator? Or am I thinking of the wrong word. Maybe a better title is "A Certain Troubled Rose" (based off of crisis and dragon)?"
That is one deffination of the word ( 1. of or relating to Draco, 7th-century Athenian statesman and lawmaker, or his code of laws, which prescribed death for almost every offence 2. harsh) but is can also mean , of or like a dragon, which fits fine with the Certain Magical Index joke. Index's powers are magical, Railgun's are scinetific and Roses are draconic.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 07:28   Link #265
ShiroiRyu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUoy582ePlQ

The link for the "full" ED ...
Who will be out in march.
And it's like a "short" version.
Anyways, liked the fourth episode but not for the same reason.
Just read my nickname.
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 08:16   Link #266
tsunade666

The beginning of episode 4 reminds me of Index. While Index is bickering Touma then their goes the bite attack... Index.

Beach episode. Misaki was so cute. she even open up her arms to welcome Ryuuji but Ryuuji ignore the cute lady to go with the little kid -_- Too bad for you Misaki. Rose rank up more points for a lolicon.

Marga finally shows up and she is really beautiful just. The princess of the Ice Dragon asking help from a level 10 breaker and it looks like the opponent is also a level 10 breaker.

With all the breaker thing I still don't had a clue on what's a breaker.

Well George looks like a nice and cool guy but he really hates dragons. Or maybe just because of his principle and moral because he looks the upright religious or the hero of justice type. When he knows the story of the dragon attacking his town.

Marga being secretive finally reveals her reason when Ryuuji and Eiko are having doubts about her request but it looks like Ryuuji is already determine to get it back for her.

The festival is also nice event with the girls in yukata = win.

I will never see such event here in my country -_-

Then troubles arise when Ryuuji's friend trying to buy something for Marga and again the troublesome trio that troubles in the church shows up but also George.

Ryuuji takes Marga and Rose with him to escape.

Slowly but surely I can see Marga getting soft on Ryuuji. She's starting to like the guy.

Well a pretty enjoyable episode and I can't wait so see the next one.
Old 2011-02-01, 12:17   Link #267
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Is it me or did Rose grow boobs outta nowhere?
I_am_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 15:15   Link #268
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
I think it's just you.. I never noticed anything different about Rose. Or maybe it was the outfit she was wearing while at the church?
Old 2011-02-01, 16:29   Link #269
Jaieni

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
I saw them too while she was in her swimsuit, then they disappeared after she put on clothes.
Jaieni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 20:52   Link #270
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

A fun episode. I love how George ended up being a really nice guy. And it's hilarious how he fell for Marga, who is a dragon... oh the irony.

I guess Ryuji is going to get a dragon harem?

I wholeheartedly agree with everyone that this is a great role for Kugimiya. I hope she get's more like this.

And I curse the preview. I was really wondering if they were going to fight it out. Well, I won't say I didn't expect a scuffle, but the preview looks like it's a big fight.
Old 2011-02-01, 23:49   Link #271
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Dragon Harem LOL... My Initial reaction was a series that was non Harem series, eaerly on it seems Ryuji made his choice but guess not. But the harem is just becoming balantly obivious. Ryuji has no idea who he wants yet and while more girls/dragon are just going to be added to the fray...

There goes Ryuji's peaceful life.
Old 2011-02-02, 00:12   Link #272
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

St. George and the Dragon - guess it was inevitable.

Poor Ryuuji, bitten by a dragon - such misfortune!
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-02, 00:17   Link #273
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

After seeing his expression in the photo, and how everyone says he is evil before Ryuuji went and met him. I thought it was already clarified, but then the sudden change of expression gave me a big surprise.. Of course he never met a dragon so he wouldn't know they can take human forms

Three possibilities came in my head during the last scene.
1: Marga uses this chance to get the sword back, and George finds out she is a dragon and loses
2: Marga and George begin to settle the indirect quarrel between them about what happened in the past.
3: George is going to be confused and outraged that he fell in love with a dragon, and that's where Ryuuji comes in and sets him straight.

Either way, the dragon harem was expected with how many girls were around Ryuuji in alot of images I find of Dragon Crisis. Oh how we love harem and the catfights that spark from it
Old 2011-02-02, 02:57   Link #274
tsunade666

Spoiler:

Though I wonder how many volumes they will cover because when I finally got the novel and skim through it I notice the girl with blue wings. She appeared quite later in the volumes but with the pacing and time.... I wonder how many episode Dragon crisis is making and how long they will cover.
Old 2011-02-02, 15:25   Link #275
chaos_animagic

I want dragon harems too...

So I can ride on them... (always wanted to ride on a dragon)
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-02, 15:43   Link #276
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post

They are pretty hot you know. (literally)
Old 2011-02-02, 18:58   Link #277
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
Dragon Harem LOL... My Initial reaction was a series that was non Harem series, eaerly on it seems Ryuji made his choice but guess not. But the harem is just becoming balantly obivious. Ryuji has no idea who he wants yet and while more girls/dragon are just going to be added to the fray...

There goes Ryuji's peaceful life.
He doesn't just have dragons in his harem - Misaki is just and ordinary girl.
At the beginning, she tried to approach him in her stylish bikini, but then was mortified when he ran past her towards Rose
Nice addition to the harem with Marga, though

About George, he did look rather evil on that pic. Later then, he seems nice on the surface, but he does have a ignorant religious fanatic part to him - even though he doesn't know the least bit about dragons and never met one, he's willing to kill them just because someone told him they would be "evil"

Something very nice (and muchly appreciated) was that Rose was wearing twintails
Spoiler for twintails are wintails:
Old 2011-02-02, 19:16   Link #278
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post

I think I'd prefer to be rid --- so yeah, a flying dragon must be fun!
Old 2011-02-02, 20:16   Link #279
Velsy

I think it's a nice touch, Rose showing the presence of her wings. Especially when she gets mad or emotional. maybe its cute. Really dissappointed its going to be 12 episodes. I want more ><

oh btw when he gets biten by rose, I couldnt help but think of index, and Touma's line "what are you, a fly from summer camp?"
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-02, 20:58   Link #280
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
He doesn't just have dragons in his harem - Misaki is just and ordinary girl.
At the beginning, she tried to approach him in her stylish bikini, but then was mortified when he ran past her towards Rose
Nice addition to the harem with Marga, though
Probably just a Love Triangle, but would be great to have a harem involving dragons

Quote:
About George, he did look rather evil on that pic. Later then, he seems nice on the surface, but he does have a ignorant religious fanatic part to him - even though he doesn't know the least bit about dragons and never met one, he's willing to kill them just because someone told him they would be "evil"
We need someone to "Shatter his Illusion" (I know, bad pun) even seeing the sword and its power as proof that the events in the past really did happen. His fanaticism to becoming an enemy to all dragons just because of the entire reason the dragon went on a rampage was left out (was it?) to make it look like the village was innocent. But after seeing how far into religion he is, I think it wouldn't matter if he knew or not. I wonder if he will strangely grow deep relations and not go completely insane when he "somehow" finds out she is a dragon.

Tags
action, comedy, romance, shounen