Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-08-18, 00:18   Link #21
TrueKnight

Liked the 1st season.
Loved the 2nd season.
Hated the 3rd season.

Hopefully the 4th brings out the same sensation as the 1st and 2nd.

D/L
Old 2004-08-18, 00:20   Link #22
Hikari
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secca
He get to become a horse in episode 1. XD
Yep that was a first. It would have of been better tho if Normad was originally able to walk around by himself instead of having to be carried around. But then he has Vanilla-san

As far as I know Chitose (in the game) was supposed to be the "perfect Japanese well mannered woman" so you can see that she would have a little diffuculty fitting into the sheer craziness of the Angel-tai's daily adventures. She's the only character with a traditional Japanese name in the series as well.
Old 2004-08-18, 00:33   Link #23
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Karasuma Chitose made her first appearance in the game "Galaxy Angel Moonlit Lovers." Her characteristics was that she was from a well-to-do traditional Japanese (style) family, conservative, and well-mannered. She was, as what we call - "a yamato-nadesico" (traditional well-mannered Japanese woman).

Somethings drastically changed in this season's anime for Karasuma Chitose (藁). Her characteristics is 180 opposite - darker and cunning with her eyes of rivalry against the Angel Troupe.

Hmm...so the "fansub" is still at Episode 1 & 2 (first & second half of the airing)? Well, to tell you the truth, I was beginning to think that this season's GA seemed to be lacking in punch....until Episode 9 & 10. Especially, Episode 10 (second half of that airing)....Galaxy Angel Tokimeki Memorial style~!!

I am eagerly awaiting this weeks' Episode 12 & 13.
Old 2004-08-18, 05:33   Link #24
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

The Chitose in the anime is definitely nothing of the "perfect Japanese well mannered woman"/nadesico type... at least in the first episode, she's evil, manipulative, and seemingly innocently cause others great sufferings XD

I don't understand why they have tanks and jet fighters as unburnable trash in Hell
Old 2004-08-18, 05:48   Link #25
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Wait the min, is that mean all this time we've been living in Hell... we just never realize it? >_<;;
Old 2004-08-18, 06:48   Link #26
Rasseru
I'm just like Shuuichi!

I'm telling you guys! Its because its became Whack Anime Show! Its breaking the Laws of Realistic Anime rules.... It will just get more crazier.

One thing about Karasuma Chitose. Does sure always act like that in the Anime? And does she act different from the Games or the Manga?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaj
The "Thirteen arts..." could imply they are only going to have 13 episodes in the 4th season. That's just a guess.
Don't Say those crazy things! Their will be more than 13!
Old 2004-08-18, 07:25   Link #27
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secca
Wait the min, is that mean all this time we've been living in Hell... we just never realize it? >_<;;
wow! a deeper meaning in Galaxy Angel! now I think about it, yup we live exactly as those four live in Hell, everyday the same work same things happen which you just feel that you deserve much more than this crap of a life... so reality is indeed the anime Hell I guess

well, in the end it says that Chitose will supposedly destroy angel-tai in 85 days... I guess that indeed hints at season 4 having only 13 episodes (or 26 10-minute episodes)

Last edited by dreamless; 2004-08-18 at 07:58.
Old 2004-08-18, 17:48   Link #28
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
Hmm...so the "fansub" is still at Episode 1 & 2 (first & second half of the airing)? Well, to tell you the truth, I was beginning to think that this season's GA seemed to be lacking in punch....until Episode 9 & 10. Especially, Episode 10 (second half of that airing)....Galaxy Angel Tokimeki Memorial style~!!
I must get that now...
Old 2004-08-19, 06:41   Link #29
Avaj
?!!

I dunno, if I threw away a tank I woulden't put it with the burnables.
Old 2004-08-19, 07:40   Link #30
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari
Yep that was a first. It would have of been better tho if Normad was originally able to walk around by himself instead of having to be carried around. But then he has Vanilla-san
Lol I tought the character concept of Normad is brilliant. The episode they were playing baseball:

XD
Old 2004-08-19, 08:47   Link #31
Rasseru
I'm just like Shuuichi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
well, in the end it says that Chitose will supposedly destroy angel-tai in 85 days... I guess that indeed hints at season 4 having only 13 episodes
This could be another joke. Don't always think that all the stories plots are link together.
Old 2004-08-19, 09:52   Link #32
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Thinking back about a few things with this series since the beginning, if you look carefully, just about everything in the show, from the chairs, to the names for things, are a pun or a joke in some way. Take the charecter names for example. Each comes with a pun attached to it which also describes their charecter perfectly. The only one I haven't seen that come treu with is MilFeil. Or at least I can't see the pun. Anyone else know what her name stands for?
Old 2004-08-19, 12:44   Link #33
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
Thinking back about a few things with this series since the beginning, if you look carefully, just about everything in the show, from the chairs, to the names for things, are a pun or a joke in some way. Take the charecter names for example. Each comes with a pun attached to it which also describes their charecter perfectly. The only one I haven't seen that come treu with is MilFeil. Or at least I can't see the pun. Anyone else know what her name stands for?
mille-feuille is a type of pastry, as defined here:
http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?va=mille-feuille
Not sure about connotations of luck with it, but I do associate sugar with pastries, and Mille Feuille is just way too saccharine ^^; Plus not to mention that she loves to bake cakes and stuff.
Old 2004-08-19, 13:00   Link #34
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Ah, ok. I wondered where the name tied into all of that. ^_^
Old 2004-08-19, 19:01   Link #35
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasseru
I'm telling you guys! Its because its became Whack Anime Show! Its breaking the Laws of Realistic Anime rules.... It will just get more crazier.

One thing about Karasuma Chitose. Does sure always act like that in the Anime? And does she act different from the Games or the Manga?

Don't Say those crazy things! Their will be more than 13!
Chitose from the manga/game is like Kiyone from Tenchi, the only 'normal' girl in the cast.

She's really old fashion though, and has difficulty understanding the outside world.

1/2 the fun of Moonlit Lovers was watching how Chitose deals with the often insane antics of the Angel Troupe

One thing about manga/game Chitose though, is that she will never, EVER do anything to go against her 'sempais'.

Spoiler:
Old 2004-08-19, 19:12   Link #36
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
AHAHA Galaxy Angel is hilarious >.< I think they need an OVA series tho that has the love story to it
Old 2004-08-19, 19:21   Link #37
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

*Raises Hand* I'll volunteer to marry MilFeil-chan!!
Old 2004-08-20, 00:07   Link #38
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
*Raises Hand* I'll volunteer to marry MilFeil-chan!!
You do know that if you just happen to upset her in just the tiniest bit (which is really easy), you are soooo screwed
Old 2004-08-20, 03:11   Link #39
Marvel
Demon-Fox Inside©

What the are titles of the intro songs of seasons 3 and 4 ?
Old 2004-08-24, 01:42   Link #40
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Galaxy Angel should never end...NEVER!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_Otaku
AHAHA Galaxy Angel is hilarious >.< I think they need an OVA series tho that has the love story to it
Actually, we do have the manga and sim games (Moonlit Lovers and Eternal Lovers) for that...though it's unlikely the games will ever be translated. >_<

And the problem with the whole concept is that the male character will be cursed and hunted down by hordes of fans... XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvel
What the are titles of the intro songs of seasons 3 and 4 ?
Season 3 OP:
Angel-tai - Galaxy Ba-ban-ga-Bang!
Angel-tai - Angel UKKII

Season 4 OP:
Angel-tai - Angel Rock'n Roll

Last edited by sarcasteak; 2004-08-24 at 20:53.
Closed Thread