AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2012-10-28, 21:47   Link #1
broken270
Defying gravity

broken270's Game Creations, Concepts, and Other Ideas

Forward: I am not a computer programmer or an artist. All of the following games are simply ideas and are not created; therefore, there is nowhere to download or play these games.

For the fun of it all, I have created a series of fighting video games based off of the moe tournament, ISML. This project started in 2010 when I first became interested in online anime moe contests. So far, I have created three of these games, one representing each year. Feel free to look around and provide me some comments/criticism/future ideas for these games and other video games to come.
Spoiler for ISML 2010: The Video Game feat. AST and KBM:

Spoiler for ISML 2011: The Video Game feat. AST and KBM:

Last edited by broken270; 2012-10-28 at 23:01.
broken270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-28, 21:49   Link #2
broken270
Defying gravity

Due to word limitation, I am creating another post for the third game.
Spoiler for ISML 2012: The Video Game feat. AST and KBM:

A game that I have in mind to create in concept called All Star Warfare (ASW for short). It is another fighting game that features as many franchises as I can think of (Anime, Nintendo, Marvel, DC, Capcom, Namco, etc.) Of course, this idea has already been thought of by many people, some of which are already accessible for download for the computer. I guess the main problem for them is licensing due to the amount of things they are taking via copyright. It took me a while to get some characters in the game, since there was just so many to choose from. In the end, I came up with 60 characters, since it was a nice number to stop at. The problem from here on out is the entire concept itself. I guess I can make it a simple arcade game in which people would buy the game for the sake of the characters in them, but I wish to provide something new to the table to make this game unique in comparison to other common arcade games (Persona, King of Fighters, Street Fighter, etc.) Once I get the unique factor settled, everything else should be able to flow out of my head in terms of bad photoshop artwork designs for the game screens themselves. What do you guys think/have in mind?
Spoiler for Characters Selected (in no particular order):

Last edited by broken270; 2012-10-28 at 23:28.
broken270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 10:18   Link #3
gaunder32

massive 3rd person fighter with many know fighters ideas

i know everyone has thought of a big fighter game with many greats from franchise such as (nentendo, capcom, marvel, dc universe). i have always had an idea to have a big game like this but never really put any time into thinking one up. i started writing a script and storyline for this game a few months ago. i started this project myself and a few friends thought wow this would be an amazing game and started to help me tweak it and make it better.Im not giving details on everything because i don't want to put all this time in for nothing. i have around 80 to 90 characters such ad Mario, Sonic, Captin America, Superman and many more from many other franchise and they all play pig parts in the game from start to finish. there are four main starting characters i have made that are like the main characters of the game. i have full bios on them. they have to work with these new friends they have found to find another and save the world/universe from total destruction. the gamehiset like a super smash bros. its a mix between a kingdom hearts and avenger ultimate alliance. you have a squad of four people that you have to use to save everything. over time you gain more and more people and the tasks and enemys get stronger and faster. you have to pick lethal combs on your team to be the most effective and take down the best. bad chemistry within your squad means your effectiveness won't be as good. yes the hardest part about the game would be getting the big companies to agree on it and to get the copyright for it. i kinda wanna here what people have to say about it and what they think so please give me some input.
gaunder32 is offline   Reply With Quote