AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-11-03, 22:17   Link #3241
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

That game 3 of CLG.eu vs CLG.na.....65:34...40-20...CLG.eu rack up 102.8k....Froggen's score....

As Froggen indicated, he likes Lee Sin mid - I saw him do that in a ranked game a few days ago and he did it well. Didn't know he's also keen on Jarvan mid.

As for CLG.na's team shuffle, Chauster seems to be a better fit in jungle that what they've done before. Saw him do a painful Trundle on ranked. But....Hotshot...he seemed to be a passenger in those games. Being relegated to Froggen bait didn't exactly achieve much.
Old 2012-11-04, 05:46   Link #3242
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Hotshot and Locodoco were definitely the weak points there. Hotshot not making a difference in teamfights and loco often straying a bit too far from his team and getting caught.

Pretty excited for the last two games later this day.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 05:50   Link #3243
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Najin Sword also made a point of farming up on Hotshot in their series of matches. I think it's pretty clear opponents think he is the weak link.
Old 2012-11-04, 08:09   Link #3244
killer3000ad

Froggen's Lee Sin plays in their 2nd game vs TSM.
Old 2012-11-04, 22:54   Link #3245
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Froggen Lee Sin = Dives that just made things even better to watch
Old 2012-11-05, 02:43   Link #3246
killer3000ad

More plays from MLG, this time AZB PraY 1v2s NJS.
Old 2012-11-05, 02:50   Link #3247
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Has anyone had major issues with the game since the Elise patch?

I certainly have...choice screen has become utterly unstable for me. I get a significant rate of spikes or being unable to pick a champ. I''m getting the odd full d/c during choices. I'm getting cases where the champ table scrambles into blank and icons to the point only half of what I have is now able to be picked. Today, I'm now having the whole champ table go blank and am unable to pick or ban anything...Even in the out of game menus, I'm getting a lot of PvP.net d/cons. Loadup is sometimes d/cing me when all 10 people have finished loading up - and it seems to be happenening to at least 3 players each time it happens to me. And for the first time since I downloaded this game, I'm getting in-game delay that is getting unplayable in teamfights.

Anyone got any ideas? The game's nearing unplayable for me. Most things were fine until that damn Elise patch....
Old 2012-11-05, 03:06   Link #3248
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Mine's not THAT bad. There's the occasional "champion already chosen" box when I've selected someone, some lag spikes at 4~7 minutes and a few sticky wall issues, but other than that, it's playing out well.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 04:23   Link #3249
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

I have some occasional lag spike days, but nothing really constantly bad like what you're talking about.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 18:40   Link #3250
Kreceir

A bit Random but,

Images
Someone should make this a real thing!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-11-06, 18:46   Link #3251
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

What did this site do to image displays in posts? Can't see them anymore, keep getting a dynamic content not loaded message.
Old 2012-11-06, 19:58   Link #3252
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...04797#31104797

Quote:
Hm. This probably isn't a good time to mention that I removed FoN and scattered its various passives and pieces to the wind onto other items.

On the plus side though, Tanks now get to build Warmog's and not feel silly.

Although you'll still be able to build every piece of FoN used to offer. It just won't be rolled up into the particular stat combination. This counts against my spoiler count for the day. :P
Damn.
Old 2012-11-08, 02:35   Link #3253
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Everything getting change next season >_< so much to adapt to! Btw FoN isn't much of a popular item anyway, at least I havn't seen one for quite a long time!
Old 2012-11-08, 05:49   Link #3254
Kreceir

I'm sorry for going Off-topic but, IF you guys Love Nidalee...
I just found one of the best Fan art if seen made for Nidalee.

Images
So lovely
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-11-08, 08:24   Link #3255
Cream

It's not really off topic and i can confirm best nidalee fan art i've seen.

I still can't get over how awesome her witch skin is and it's been a year.
Old 2012-11-08, 09:11   Link #3256
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream View Post
I still can't get over how awesome her witch skin is and it's been a year.
Yea, I still pretty much use that skin any and all times I play nidalee, it's just so much better than her basic or other skins to me anyways.

On a different note I've finding riven to be absurd on TT which that new SV/AD/Arp/CDR item as a laner, or jungler...
MAL
Old 2012-11-08, 09:41   Link #3257
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Riven was always good on Twisted Treeline. The less people the better.

Bit confused about this whole honor/badge thing. I've mainly seen red Honorable Opponent ones, the odd green Teamwork one and one yellow Leader one. Confused as to why my Honorable Opponent ones still shows and has since 27 points (now at 47) yet my Teamwork is at 100 (supposedly the cap) and nothing ever popped up to do with it.
Old 2012-11-08, 22:45   Link #3258
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Riven was always good on Twisted Treeline. The less people the better.

Bit confused about this whole honor/badge thing. I've mainly seen red Honorable Opponent ones, the odd green Teamwork one and one yellow Leader one. Confused as to why my Honorable Opponent ones still shows and has since 27 points (now at 47) yet my Teamwork is at 100 (supposedly the cap) and nothing ever popped up to do with it.
Honorable Opponent only requires receiving it per so many games played and at least some minimal value (and it oddly common in 1100-1400 ELO range, but normal in other ELOs according to Riot), the other ones apparently have some secondary requirement (from friendly and helpful), and I can say the cap on honor isn't 100, I am a bit over 125 Teamwork.

The "Master Mentor" one is suppose to be the rarest (from helpful honor).

Also their is hidden "value" of each honor point that depends on person giving it to you I believe.
MAL
Old 2012-11-09, 01:02   Link #3259
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Doubt it's going to be useful in S3, since I've heard jungle is gonna be more like S1, but Hecarim is what I've been playing a lot recently. I was in a big slump (like literally losing 90% of my games), so I said, since I'm gonna lose anyway, why not learn a new jungler? And after being pathetic experimenting practically every rune choice/summoner spell/masteries/item build/jungle path with Hec (like something 4 wins to 16 losses), I think I got a hang of him now (6 wins 2 losses).

Armor yellows
MR/lvl blues
ArPen reds
MS quints

9/21/0
Smite/Exhaust

W, Q, E, Q, Q, R
Q > W > E if ahead, W > E > Q if behind

Boots 3 pots, philo, hog, phage
Sheen into Trinity if ahead, merc treads + aegis/frozen heart if not

Basically go wolf, blue, red then GANK GANK GANK. Hecarim is a snowbally jungler because his survivability is directly tied to how much damage you + your team deals. As such, getting that first blood for your team is very crucial, and with E + red + exhaust + arpen runes + 9 offense your kill conversion rate is pretty darn high if you blow everything that early.

Only time you should be farming jungle is when buffs are up or when you don't have exhaust, red, or ult up. Otherwise, gank, gank, GANK! River gank, lane gank, tower dive gank, go through enemy jungle gank... you name it, abuse your E's mobility to the max, as it can greatly diminish the effectiveness of enemy wards if used correctly.

W first because you should be asking for a hard leash anyways, and +60hp every cast is more useful than more Q damage if you have people helping you. Then at least 3 points in Q for jungle clear speed, after which you want to max it first if ahead because you can dive their carry. If you're not ahead, then survivability is more important so W first. And without trinity force you can't really dive the enemy carry so its better to peel for own carry, of which maxing E next works better.

You know you're doing REAL well when you have a triforce around the 20 mins mark, which shouldn't be a problem since you have a gap closer that's pretty much like pre-nerf rammus.

And worried about the lack of flash? It's troublesome when the enemy invades you lvl 1, granted, but after you get E + MS quints it's pretty much a futile effort to chase you. And if need be, you have your ult as an escape mechanism. Hec is like Shyvana in that regard, but instead of focusing controlling the jungle, Hec aims to have heavy lane pressure.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 15:54   Link #3260
Zakoo

I prefer going 21/0/9 with hecarim, boots 3 potions, heart gold, wriggle, mercury, after this we are more or less at 15 minutes so I either go on trinity or sheen only+solar mantle.

He is underplayed,and there's a good reason, many character can easely dodge your gank, and aside an easy target like gp or cho, it's quite hard to get ganked. The most played mid now are kata and eve, those two it's impossible to catch them, so really I don't think it's the kind of jungler you can take on blind pick.

But at least he isn't OP like amumu or jax so it's pleasant to play him, you can be proud of yourself when you either carry or made the carry win his lane.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
league of legends, lol