AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Fate/Zero - Episode 15 Rating
Perfect 10 65 58.56%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 36 32.43%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 4.50%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 2.70%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 1.80%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-04-15, 00:21   Link #61
Vicious108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allium View Post
And oh dear, poor Kariya, screaming and sending his insects to Tokiomi, (who was just standing there with that bored look on his face) only to get engulfed in flames and topple off the railings nearby and get discovered by a sadistic-looking Kotomine...
I think we've found Urobuchi's new pet now that Kayneth's already been reduced to a wheelchair.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 00:31   Link #62
mAc Chaos
King of Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post
I wonder if what Caster was going for there was "What have I become?" The light from Excalibur seemed to finally remind him of what his life was like before his madness, which probably came as a result of his faith being irreparably crushed after Jeanne's tragic demise. So yeah, a subtle yet poignant swan song for the two.
Yeah, that's what I thought too. I liked that part.
mAc Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 00:40   Link #63
dark998

So the curse Saber got way back in episode 5-6 was finally lifted, her EX-CALIBUR and the music that came with it was quite nice. Lancer made short work of Berserker's plane, Gilgamesh helped a bit too and Tokiomi and Kariya had the most anti-climatic duel in the series so far
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 01:04   Link #64
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

Getting to hear Sword of Promised Victory was amazing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
Just need her to remix Emiya and we're set .
Totally agree.

Btw, a small tidbit for people who watched F/SN anime and vaguely remember it: Saber had once mentioned to Shirou about a great battle that had occurred at this particular bridge/river, which we now have just witnessed.
Old 2012-04-15, 01:06   Link #65
pikachuwei

my biggest question is

HOW DOES GILGAMESH STAY ON HIS THRONE WITHOUT A SEATBELT
Old 2012-04-15, 01:17   Link #66
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
Glorious episode. They sure finished the Caster Arc with a bang. Lancer breaking one of his spears, Excalibur, Berserker's plane being shot down, Kariya being BBQ by Tohsaka's flames and Kotomine being a troll and resuscitating Kariya back to life so he can toy with him.

But behind all the whizzbang action I also enjoyed the part where Rider and Archer continue their "King's Talk", which started back in episode 11 of S1 I think it was. That was really nice.

10/10.
Pocari_Sweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 01:28   Link #67
Ragna92

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_sora View Post
I'll have to say, the music in this episode seemed to be chosen poorly. An off-day for the music director?

But anyway I love this episode for Saber's Excalibur. So if Kajiura did remix for Sword of Promised Victory it would not be a stretch that she will do it for Emiya theme. I like Emiya more than Sword of Promised Victory.

I have a bad feeling with Kirei helping Kariya with an evil smile. Kariya become unluckier with now Kirei interested in him.
Yeah seriously what was up with the music? Not only was the music chosen poorly there were times there was no music at all. The Kariya and Tokiomi scene just didn't feel right without music. Other then that Excalibur was EPIC! And I loved Kajuras remixed version of sword of promised victory. Gilgamesh and Riders conversation once was also really interesting. GilxSaber FTW. If he wasn't so arrogant they would make a great couple.
Ragna92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 03:14   Link #68
Eragon
Still Alive

Excalibur was totally awesome. I didn't like Lancer breaking one his NP, but it was the better choice considering the situation.

Gil's arrogance never fails to amuse me His arrogance is like Saber's honor - Gil is incomplete without it.
Old 2012-04-15, 03:15   Link #69
Crontica

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachuwei View Post
my biggest question is

Magical magnets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
The pilot is dead right?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh god i wonder whether if he even knows he's still awake after this.
Old 2012-04-15, 04:05   Link #70
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
This was one crazy episode for sure. I enjoyed seeing Excalibur make its real debut and damn it left an impact. Goes to show that isn't an attack she can use just anywhere, but when the circumstances are right it sure can finish things.

Of course get more focus on Berserker's obsession with Saber. Not exactly a person for good timing though .

Sucks for Kariya that he goes through all this, but really he's not going to turn down any help to stay alive. Wish he could be the one to take down Tokiomi, but I suppose that's asking for a lot. He's just not a match for an expert mage of his level.

In the end the most outright dangerous pair get taken down in this. Of course now that pretty much everyone has revealed their ability they can get right into this fight.
Old 2012-04-15, 04:07   Link #71
Meltyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
This was one crazy episode for sure. I enjoyed seeing Excalibur make its real debut and damn it left an impact. Goes to show that isn't an attack she can use just anywhere, but when the circumstances are right it sure can finish things.

Of course get more focus on Berserker's obsession with Saber. Not exactly a person for good timing though .

Sucks for Kariya that he goes through all this, but really he's not going to turn down any help to stay alive. Wish he could be the one to take down Tokiomi, but I suppose that's asking for a lot. He's just not a match for an expert mage of his level.

In the end the most outright dangerous pair get taken down in this. Of course now that pretty much everyone has revealed their ability they can get right into this fight.
Uhhhh
Awkward looks....
You do know how Hikimori's die right?
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 04:33   Link #72
BlueWitch
In two worlds

JEEEAAAAANNNEEEEEE~~! My holy virgin is animated at last! Fantastic episode.
Old 2012-04-15, 04:55   Link #73
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

This episode more or less marks the beginning of the extreme fascination that Gil... er... has with Saber that would more or less become the last point of conflict in F/SN.

One hell of a battle of course, with one master and hero down, now let's see where the war goes and which pair goes down next.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 06:52   Link #74
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That was absolutely outstanding. Taking a break between the two cours was definitely a sound decision. I rewatched Saber's first excaliblast in F/SN afterwards and boy, what a difference...

I'm glad they've managed to sneak in a Jeanne cameo. It was a very well done scene to boot. Caster finally recovered a bit of his sanity as he died...

Poor Kariya. This is surely only the beginning of his suffering. There is no way Kirei has anything good planned for him. I wager he's eventually going to wish he had died right here and now.
Old 2012-04-15, 06:59   Link #75
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Actually, I think that Kariya may think that Kirei's help was a blessing, since he have the opportunity of a rematch. Too bad that himself vs Tokiomi result in a curbstomp, at his expense.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 08:31   Link #76
Kataryn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Actually, I think that Kariya may think that Kirei's help was a blessing, since he have the opportunity of a rematch. Too bad that himself vs Tokiomi result in a curbstomp, at his expense.
I'm actually wondering how his clothes didn't completely burn after being on fire that long.
Kataryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 08:34   Link #77
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

holy fuck. that ECKSU...CALIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

and I hhnggg'd when Irisviel got all flustered with her phone. :3
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 08:45   Link #78
GDB

Quote:
my biggest question is

Force (gravity, g-force, etc). A seatbelt isn't made to keep you in place while moving. It's made to keep you in place when you stop. Gil didn't stop until his ship got blown up, so a seatbelt wouldn't have made any difference anyway.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 10:06   Link #79
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
my biggest question is

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Force (gravity, g-force, etc). A seatbelt isn't made to keep you in place while moving. It's made to keep you in place when you stop. Gil didn't stop until his ship got blown up, so a seatbelt wouldn't have made any difference anyway.
No, he would have been ejected since he did fly straight. The centripital accelleration would have sent him flying when he can out of a spin. I say his arrogance makes him so "heavy" that he didn't need a seat belt.
Old 2012-04-15, 10:22   Link #80
Tiberium Wolf

Quote:
my biggest question is

Mass effect field.