AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2017-02-11, 11:40   Link #9401
GDB

It likely varies greatly based on class and spec. Which combo are you looking at? Then it'd be easy to see what spells/skills/talents they get during that window that might need practice to get used to.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-16, 11:57   Link #9402
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

So level 90 now and just did the WoD intro.

Planning to just power level my way to 100 to finally enter Legion and just do the bare minimum of anytning like garrisons. I can safely ignore those right?
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-16, 14:16   Link #9403
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

The garrison is tired to your questing and some quest lines don't open without the garrison stuff and vis versa. At least that's what I remember. Otherwise some phases won't appear and you won't be able to quest, and in some cases, even access some areas as the phase you are in physically blocks your progress until the story removes the barrier via the quest chain.
Old 2017-02-16, 20:12   Link #9404
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
So level 90 now and just did the WoD intro.

Planning to just power level my way to 100 to finally enter Legion and just do the bare minimum of anytning like garrisons. I can safely ignore those right?
Shadowmoon Valley has mandatory garrison stuff. If you're that keen to avoid them, just take the breadcrumb to Gorgrond at 92.
Old 2017-02-18, 12:10   Link #9405
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

So now I'm on my first zone in Legion... given how they changed a lot for Broken Isles I have a... question:

Since everything scales to you now, is there a point to finishing all the quests (even story ones) in all 4 leveling regions? Assuming I already have the minimum rep needed for the World Quests when I hit 110 and don't really need Pathfinder as I'm not all intent on flying, can I safely stop questing when I hit cap?
Old 2017-02-18, 22:01   Link #9406
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
So now I'm on my first zone in Legion... given how they changed a lot for Broken Isles I have a... question:

Since everything scales to you now, is there a point to finishing all the quests (even story ones) in all 4 leveling regions? Assuming I already have the minimum rep needed for the World Quests when I hit 110 and don't really need Pathfinder as I'm not all intent on flying, can I safely stop questing when I hit cap?
The titan relics at the end of each zone. They would matter for your main since the 5th relic becomes available in 7.2.

Profession stuff can take weird routes. Try and mix them into your questing route.

Val'sharah gives you an 800 loot regardless of your level at the time. The other zones require you to do an instance run after to get it.

You will have to go to Suramar at 110 to unlock World Quests. You have to get all 5 reps to friendly once to get them. Also, Suramar WQs are dependent on what you have done in the zone for the greater part.

Also, note this is a Timewalking dungeon week. Get the quest from the water areas outside Violet Hold. 5 runs will yield you an 870+ piece of loot. But turn it in at 110 for that to apply. So you have about 2.5 days to do that.

Make sure you do your class hall campaign whenever it prompts you to.

Get your Arcane Power upgrade research going once you hit 110.

Start your class hall research at 101. There's also another quick one at 105. The rest are 110 and cost a lot more resources.
Old 2017-02-18, 22:48   Link #9407
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I read that the Suramar rep requirement was removed. Eh.
Old 2017-02-18, 22:55   Link #9408
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
I read that the Suramar rep requirement was removed. Eh.
They removed rep requirments on alts only. Your main still has to hit friendly with all five. But that doesn't take long for Suramar.
Old 2017-02-20, 06:14   Link #9409
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

What I find is that you can almost always find new quests at this stage of the game. New story content, sometimes with interesting rewards, and other time just with interesting outcomes.

I was so use to Blizzard's style of storytelling that some of the quest chains caught me off-guard when they didn't follow the usual Blizzard tendency for betrayal and death. Where either the companion you get that seems shifty will betray you, or the big things you are trying to heal or defend will die at the end of the quest chain leaving you with only the reward and a link to the next zone. Those were what I've come to expect from Blizzard, and they managed to surprise me.
Old 2017-02-22, 10:32   Link #9410
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

So I did my first few World Quests today and... is it correct to say that most WQs are going to be large scale genocidal rampages? It's actually funny to see Alliance and Horde players actively cooperating to do these things.
Old 2017-02-22, 11:32   Link #9411
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
So I did my first few World Quests today and... is it correct to say that most WQs are going to be large scale genocidal rampages? It's actually funny to see Alliance and Horde players actively cooperating to do these things.
Yarp. It sure is. There are some races/puzzles via the Kirin Tor. There's cute ones in Val'sharah where you fend off a squirrel invasion and turn into a wisp to make trees grow. There's a couple in Highmountain, Stormheim and Suramar where you mind-meld with a murloc to achieve certain objectives. There's the odd loot x amount one.

If you're 110 like it sounds you are, get your Artifact Power research going immediately and complete your class campaign.

Which faction were you?
Old 2017-02-22, 12:06   Link #9412
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Alliance.

I'm still working through Suramar and the Class Hall quests. I'm probably only going to only do World Quests for gold and resources. In terms of gearing I'm going to go through the crafter route since I'm swimming in cloth anyway.
Old 2017-02-26, 11:30   Link #9413
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Just hit 825 today and finished Class and Profession quests.

Thinking if I should jump straight into EN or maybe do heroics first to replace my other shitty pieces.
Old 2017-02-26, 20:49   Link #9414
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Just hit 825 today and finished Class and Profession quests.

Thinking if I should jump straight into EN or maybe do heroics first to replace my other shitty pieces.
If you're referring to LFR, just do it. Otherwise no.
Old 2017-06-20, 22:41   Link #9415
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

You gotta be joking me
Ki'jaeden defeated like that?
i mean the guy behind entire chaos in Azeroth got his defeat in very puny way while his puppet Lich king had a badass full time of him when get defeated.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-21, 06:03   Link #9416
Wigwams

Wait, they went through all that trouble to close the portals only to open a bigger one? probably big enough for sargeras?
Old 2017-06-21, 23:49   Link #9417
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Why planet travel when you can bring the planet to you
Old 2017-09-10, 12:16   Link #9418
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

How is Argus?
Old 2017-09-10, 22:37   Link #9419
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
How is Argus?
Illidan killed a naaru that tried to force him to turn to the Light.
Alleria is VERY mad that Sylvanas leads the Horde. One wonders what she will do when Vereesa tells her Sylvanas is a Forsaken.
Turalyon is VERY ticked off at Illidan but understands that they can't solely rely on the Light anymore.
Aggramar was corrupted and is serving Sargeras.
Argus WQs are fast and easy.
Raid content isn't out yet.

Decent so far.

And for the record, the spoiler tag on these forums causes my browser to crash every time now. So I couldn't tag it.

On another note, apparently Jaina is the focus of art comps at this year's Blizzcon. Rumour is she will be a major part of the next expansion, supposedly a Kul Tiras + N'Zoth focused one. Or she might show up in a big way in the final parts of this one.
Old 2017-09-10, 23:27   Link #9420
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Technically Naaru reveal being chaotic good also inflicting Anduin hype for being king of light according Velen vision.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blizzard, game, mmorpg, online, warcraft, windows