AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-05-24, 10:58   Link #61
cohen

Well, NAS claims it is spelled with the X, while when discussing it in legal terms with 4kids it gets refered to by 4kids as Zeal (I can link to those documents if you wish).

While Fuuya did get a lucky hand, it does show how easy it can be to summon Rank 1 that requires three lv 1s. I hope the actual spell/trap allows for better ease of summon though.
Old 2011-05-28, 11:14   Link #62
ShiroiRyu

I'm sad they take too much time for subbing.
Anyways, saw the 6 and Baby Tragon was cute !
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-28, 19:28   Link #63
cohen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
I'm sad they take too much time for subbing.
Anyways, saw the 6 and Baby Tragon was cute !
Well, the person doing the subs takes a little time, but I believe they have episode 7 out now (they definitely have the script).

Spoiler for only about 2/3 done, so .SRT it at your own risk ^q^:
Old 2011-05-28, 20:02   Link #64
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Robin is actually Level 10. Sadly, its effect sucks for its stats (Banish it from your Graveyard to make an attack a direct attack).

It also doesn't help that, of course, Fuuya had an uber-situational card that perfectly set it up in the first place (Trion Barrier) coupled with the fact that Trion the Three Stars has a better anime effect than its OCG counterpart (Special Summons itself immediately when Tributed for a Tribute Summon rather than during the End Phase).
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-02, 20:09   Link #65
cohen

NAS sucks at legal stuff, they failed to get the ability to go to the licensing expo in Las Vegas. If this trial goes on into the Summer, 4kids might start dubbing Zexal.

http://ravegrl.wordpress.com/2011/06...s-trial-dates/
Old 2011-06-02, 20:33   Link #66
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Meh, unlike the previous 3 series, ZeXal actually FITS 4Kids style overall...x_x
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-02, 22:03   Link #67
cohen

Yeah, but you know there will be bitching. I have already witnessed it once this news came out.
Old 2011-06-03, 08:07   Link #68
Ahiru77
あひる

^ You subbed all of that ?!

You're kind of awesome, you know that ?
Ahiru77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-03, 08:17   Link #69
Crontica

Is it bad for me to hope that this is another Kiba or Taisenki? I don't care much for the game mechanics as so much as what they can do with them to influence the plot.
Old 2011-06-06, 00:53   Link #70
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Fuya is one heck of a walking fujoshi material....
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-06, 09:17   Link #71
cohen

Well, the Fuuya episodes were pretty good, it showed us a character many fell in love with. Of course they are upset he isn't in episode 9. Cat girl is pretty much what was expected, a girl with an obsession with Yuma (looking back, she was there stalking him all along). Her actions might not have trapped Kotori, but did distract her well enough to get the attention of Yuma and Astral. It was a good episode, I enjoyed it.
Old 2011-06-10, 10:37   Link #72
cohen

We might be seeing this soon enough.

http://www.licensing.biz/news/7326/V...egas-portfolio

Quote:
For Yu-Gi-Oh!, described by the firm as the “cornerstone” of its business, 4Kids will be presenting Zexal, the new series which will debut in the US this autumn. PR plans to commemorate the franchise’s fourth season will also be detailed, including a Toonzai 500 episode stunt.
Not only did 4kids get NAS taken out of the expo, but now they supposedly can showcase Zexal instead, which is said to debut in Autumn.

How 4kids did it? Who knows, but the Expo starts either today or tomorrow, before any action can be done to have them taken out. It is final. 4kids will be showing Zexal.
Old 2011-06-13, 15:36   Link #73
cohen

What do you know, episode 10 was a smash hit. Shark wins, Yuma loses, all that stuff.
Old 2011-06-13, 17:21   Link #74
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cohen View Post

How 4kids did it? Who knows, but the Expo starts either today or tomorrow, before any action can be done to have them taken out. It is final. 4kids will be showing Zexal.
The judge just held it status quo until the court battle sorts it out.

If 4Kids loses the court battle, then Zexal will have a very short TV run and whoever was dumb enough to license it from 4Kids before they went to court prob lost some money.
Old 2011-06-13, 21:17   Link #75
Hiroshi Amearai
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
What do you know, episode 10 was a smash hit. Shark wins, Yuma loses, all that stuff.
Goddamn it! You should keep the spoil in spoiler tag dude. I haven't watch it yet...
Old 2011-06-13, 22:12   Link #76
cohen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroshi Amearai View Post
Goddamn it! You should keep the spoil in spoiler tag dude. I haven't watch it yet...
Sorry, but it was sorta obvious. If Yuma did win, I would have ended up using them. If you are ever looking for Raws/subs/scripts of Zexal, just ask me. I mod at a forum where our members make them.
Old 2011-06-17, 04:05   Link #77
ShiroiRyu

I needed too.
I need more fast subbing and raw. :/
But GX_ST is really good.
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 07:56   Link #78
cohen

Episode 9

Episode 10

Spoiler:

I take no credit.
Old 2011-06-17, 21:47   Link #79
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

Quote:
We might be seeing this soon enough.

http://www.licensing.biz/news/7326/V...egas-portfolio

Not only did 4kids get NAS taken out of the expo, but now they supposedly can showcase Zexal instead, which is said to debut in Autumn.

That's awesome, hopefully they are able to air or stream all of the episodes dubbed before they lose the license.
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 08:01   Link #80
Hiroshi Amearai
Nuclear Fusion

Can someone explain for me what happened to Shark in the championship mentioned on the news? BTW, Numbers 61's effect is like cheating to me...