AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-15, 06:59   Link #7761
Eratas123

Thanks I'll have to modify it to make it less dark though, the genre is Romance and Humor, no angst unless I have to.

Also, to be more specific: How about a song that's about losing the person you love? All the protags in "Shadow" count: Ichika (His parents), Kyuukai (His father) and Irish (His older brother figure). They don't tend to show it though, which means they bottle up their negative thoughts.

@ Box - Hands off, I already have plans for her in two fics. Why don't you go with <Ren>'s corpse somewhere? You were pretty attached to it last night.
Old 2011-11-15, 07:02   Link #7762
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Thanks I'll have to modify it to make it less dark though, the genre is Romance and Humor, no angst unless I have to.

Also, to be more specific: How about a song that's about losing the person you love? All the protags in "Shadow" count: Ichika (His parents), Kyuukai (His father) and Irish (His older brother figure). They don't tend to show it though, which means they bottle up their negative thoughts.

@ Box - Hands off, I already have plans for her in two fics. Why don't you go with <Ren>'s corpse somewhere? You were pretty attached to it last night.

All I can think of at the top of my head.
Old 2011-11-15, 07:04   Link #7763
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Well, if Tatenashi wants a wild fox of a man to sweep her off her feet...
THWACKS Box

It was just a suggestion. Seeing that some girls have an oddly convoluted dream abotu Ichika, but...yeah.

Quote:
"Get out! Get out!" Charlotte wailed, but there was no hatred in it, instead, a pained sobbing even as she tried to keep up her mask. It was falling apart the longer he was there, in front of her.

"Charu, you don't need to pretend..." Ichika held her arms, and she could not fight it any longer.

"You have to leave..." Charlotte started sobbing weakly. "He'll kill you. It's the only way...."

"Charu?"

"If I go back with them, they won't hurt you." Charlotte shook her head, saying one thing which was the last thing she wanted. "You've done more than enough for me already, Ichika...I don't want you to be hurt..."

"...didn't I say I'd protect you?"

Charlotte, who had already lost hope, suddenyl looked up at him with tear-filled purple eyes...
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-15, 07:12   Link #7764
Eratas123

@ Box - I only see a blank white screen

Side note - Is there anyone in IS you don't have a crush on? So far you've included all the heroines and even an OC!

@ Hawke - Mind if I use that? I'll need to find some way to resolve it though. Need to have Charlotte giving Ichika a tour of France, going to her hometown, and finally visiting her mothers grave where Ichika kneels before it and ask her for Charlottes hand (Marriage maybe?) or alternatively, declare that he loves Charlotte there.

@ Box and Hawke - What's better?
Old 2011-11-15, 07:15   Link #7765
HasuMasu
*Artist

Between what and what? I like where you're going with that idea though, I had something similar in mind once upon a time.

Btw, I can't get the embed to work, would a link be fine?

BEHOLD!!!
Old 2011-11-15, 07:23   Link #7766
Eratas123

@ Box - Between asking Charlotte's mom for permission to marry Charlotte or just saying to the grave that he "Loves her daughter". Which is better?

EDIT: Just looked at the song, I meant love in a more platonic sense. I really don't think any of the protags loved their Parents/Father/Brother figure in the romantic way.
Old 2011-11-15, 07:26   Link #7767
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
@ Box - Between asking Charlotte's mom for permission to marry Charlotte or just saying to the grave that he "Loves her daughter". Which is better?
Both, for great justice.
Old 2011-11-15, 07:36   Link #7768
Eratas123

@ Box - How can I make it both? The daydream ends just after he says one. Then we have the....surprise for her at the end

Side note - Made an edit
Old 2011-11-15, 07:39   Link #7769
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
@ Box - How can I make it both? The daydream ends just after he says one. Then we have the....surprise for her at the end

Side note - Made an edit
Ahh, then in that case the second one is more doki-doki inducing me thinks.
Old 2011-11-15, 07:51   Link #7770
Eratas123

@ Box - Thanks! I'm tempted to post what will happen at the end.......but I want to be a dick

Side note - Do you believe in "opposites attract"? I made all the romances in Shadow like this without meaning to
Old 2011-11-15, 08:00   Link #7771
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
@ Box - Thanks! I'm tempted to post what will happen at the end.......but I want to be a dick

Side note - Do you believe in "opposites attract"? I made all the romances in Shadow like this without meaning to
To be honest, I don't think people can get along without sharing a common understanding of each other at least on the most basic level.

That being said, people often told me I was into girls who were the opposite of me, me knowing more about myself knew we had much more in common.
Old 2011-11-15, 08:05   Link #7772
Eratas123

@ Box - Thanks for the advice At least it gives me a reason to prolong the romance and make it as slow as possible (Ichika not included, of course).

Saving each other a lot tends to strengthen one's friendship

Sleeping early, good night everyone
Old 2011-11-15, 08:21   Link #7773
Eratas123

@ Box and Stratos - Decided to post this first.

Part of Laura's next chapter, can you read and tell me what you think?

Spoiler:
Old 2011-11-15, 08:29   Link #7774
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

How did Ichika NOT wake up from that?

And poor Laura... Even supersoldier training could not help her with her dilemma.
Old 2011-11-15, 08:36   Link #7775
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Super soldiers were taught to put the mission first, so her training is actually screwing her over

Oh, Ichika sleeps like a rock so he didn't wake up Laura has to carry him to her bed with predictable results
Old 2011-11-15, 08:41   Link #7776
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Oh, Ichika sleeps like a rock so he didn't wake up Laura has to carry him to her bed with predictable results
While she is a strong supersoldier, I still cannot imagine that happening without having myself laughing out loud.
Old 2011-11-15, 08:48   Link #7777
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Here's a tip: It involves Ichika being on top, Laura having another internal conflict, and Ichika thinking Laura is a huge, huggable teddy bear
Old 2011-11-15, 08:51   Link #7778
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

And suddenly it sounds so adorable...
Old 2011-11-15, 08:55   Link #7779
Eratas123

This is Laura's Daydream after all, I'm gonna milk it for all it's worth Wait till we get to the "you will be my wife scene"

Ichika: *Grabs Laura's chest in his sleep* Marshmallow~

Laura: That's not a Marshmallow! *Pinches his cheek*

Ichika: Ow~ The marshmallow bit me~
Old 2011-11-15, 09:27   Link #7780
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
This is Laura's Daydream after all, I'm gonna milk it for all it's worth Wait till we get to the "you will be my wife scene"

Ichika: *Grabs Laura's chest in his sleep* Marshmallow~

Laura: That's not a Marshmallow! *Pinches his cheek*

Ichika: Ow~ The marshmallow bit me~
I see what you did there. xD

Although, I think that should be Charlotte, if you want to match voices. xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest