AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-21, 18:56   Link #2301
suzaku-nomiko

TL check help wanted.

Group: Live-eviL
Positions Translators/TL-check Japanese --> English
Projects VS Knight Lamune & 40 Fire And The Snow Queen And Trapp family story.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=1758
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=2361
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=5363

Needed, one or two experienced Japanese --> English translators willing to commit to check timed scripts for these projects till their completion. With releases on a 3 week to 1 month window per project preferred.

Contact info.
nomiko@gmail.com
MSN=nomiko@gmail.com
AIM=suzakumik@aol.com
Or apply on forum with ATT to Suzaku|rCGoLE at http://forum.live-evil.org/index.php?board=6.0
Or hop on our IRC site on Enterthegame room #Live-evil and ask for Suzaku|rCGoLE or just "suz" or Makoto when I'm on laptop or leave me a PM.

I look forward to working with you.

Thank you.

Meow Baby! =^-^=
Suz
Old 2009-02-22, 14:37   Link #2302
Chevy787
mayu-sub figure head

Send a message via AIM to Chevy787 Send a message via MSN to Chevy787
Mayu-Subs

Position1- Timer- Hyakko/All new projects -Must not suck
Position 2- AFX typsetter- Toradora/All new projects -Title says all
Position 3- 1 QC- All new projects -Must know english
Position 4- Editor- All new projects -Must know english
Position 5- Raw finder- All new projects -Must know how to use Jap p2p proggys.
Position 6- Translator- All new projects (xxxHOLiC firstly) -Must know Japanese or Chinese
Group- Mayu-subs
Projects- Toradora[DVD], Hyakko , we also hope to do xxxHOLiC: Shunmuki in the near future.
Email- Chevy786@gmai.com
Website- http://mayusubs.baka-wolf.com/
IRC #mayu-recruits@irc.rizon.net
Extra info- Ah, we just wanna get Hyakko out of the door here and then start on Tora from scratch and some other projects. We want dedication. <3
Please consider it.

Last edited by Chevy787; 2009-02-27 at 21:43. Reason: New positions
Old 2009-02-23, 07:58   Link #2303
andy_blah
~Buri Buri!~
*Fansubber

Group: Kureyon Alliance
Positions: J->E Translator(s); Translation Checker(s); Quality Checker; AFX Typesetter (for moving signs); Karaoke Translation/Effects; RAW provider(s)
Project: Kureyon Shin-Chan (action movies, not the episodes)
Contact: IRC Channel(if I'm not there, just use the other contacts); (WLM or e-mail); PM here

We are looking for a serious translator (also for the other positions), that can translate in a reasonable time those movies. They are the length of about 4 normal anime episodes (of 23 minutes), and the staff aren't required to work on all the movies.
Old 2009-02-23, 22:06   Link #2304
Soichiro
Real-life Lolicon

Group: Chihiro Fansubs
Position: Editor
Projects: Hayate no Gotoku Season 2

Chihiro is looking for an experienced editor for its upcoming project, Hayate no Gotoku Season 2. You must be extremely well versed in the English language, preferably have previous experience editing fansubs, and be able to edit the script for Hayate in as little time as possible every week (preferably no more than a few hours. The show will most likely air on a Sunday morning JST (Saturday evening US time), for those of you worrying about scheduling conflicts.) Those interested, please join our recruits channel on Rizon and ask for Soichiro.
Old 2009-02-24, 14:57   Link #2305
Koroku
formerly JKaizer
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Koroku Send a message via MSN to Koroku Send a message via Yahoo to Koroku
Group: Shamisen
Position: Translator (as of now, more positions if we get one)
Project: Cooking Idol Ai, Ichigo Mashimaro encore, Bihada Ichizoku, or any other shoujo-type show.
IRC: #shamisen on Rizon
E-mail: shamisensubs at gmail dot com

We're looking to do some real subs, and would like a translator to help us out. We're a small, close knit group right now and would like to invite a translator to join us and help us on our way.

If you're interested, pop into our IRC channel or send us an e-mail. Thanks!
Old 2009-02-24, 16:02   Link #2306
日本ひきこもり協会
awarpsharp is good

Will translate anime for food. PM me if you are looking for a translator for the upcoming season and/or to do some OVAs. Please only PM if you have experience and can release in a reasonable pace.
Old 2009-02-24, 16:24   Link #2307
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Send a message via AIM to the.Merines Send a message via MSN to the.Merines
Group: Formula
Project: Yurumates
Position needed: Japanese to English Translator
Web: http://www.evaforum.com/formulasub
Contact: PM me here or poke a chanop at irc://irc.rizon.net/formulasub

Last edited by the.Merines; 2009-03-26 at 21:02. Reason: new project info added
Old 2009-02-25, 01:06   Link #2308
austinpsycho

Send a message via AIM to austinpsycho
Ok, compared to all the other posts this is going to seem pretty informal *cause it is* I've recently become interested in the process of fan subbing but i don't know enough Japanese *go figure.* So here's the deal... I want a translator to script out something (I don't care what pick anything that I can get a raw for *aka tell me where to get the raw*) and i'll do the rest. If it works out, we can discuss making it a permanent (or at least semi permanent) thing. From there we'll discuss projects we're interested in doing. *don't rag on me guys.. i know its alot of work, but i don't have a job so it should work out well
Email me if you're interested: jlauder@denofstorms.net
Old 2009-02-26, 02:43   Link #2309
pitty
fansubber

Send a message via MSN to pitty Send a message via Yahoo to pitty
Group: Anime Club Generation
Position: Translation Checker, Editor
Current Projects: Deltora Quest, xxxHOLiC Shunmuki
Future Projects: Tsubasa Shunriki
-Well, we kinda need a TLC-er for the xxxHOLiC and Tsubasa OVAs (well, if you want to work on Deltora too, it's perfect). Right now, we have the translation for the OVA 1 from Shunmuki, but we have some lines not translated and well, a(nother) check over all the script should be done.(and I don't want to wait till tomorrow (lol, joking ) )
-A good editor would be perfect...
Anyway, don't expect to have too much to work... I don't even think you'll have to work once at two weeks...
Contact: PM here, animeee on rizon, pittyacg@gmail.com, pittty_007@yahoo.com

EDIT: A TRANSLATOR/TRANSLATOR CHECKER INTERESTED IN DOING ASURA CRYIN' IS VERY WELCOMED TOO.

Last edited by pitty; 2009-02-28 at 11:12.
Old 2009-02-27, 20:28   Link #2310
Zergrinch
Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Zergrinch Send a message via Yahoo to Zergrinch
Smile

Group: CMBT (Cooking Master Boy Transcriptions) Project
Project: Just this particular anime!
Positions: Timers, Transcribers
Optional Positions: Quality Control

We (well, mostly "I" but "we" sounds better ) are looking for people who can time and/or transcribe in Aegisub (preferably both, actually). We're not actually translating from Japanese, but are using AXN Asia's translation as a base to build upon, hence "transcription."

No prior experience is necessary, and we'll be glad to show you the ropes, if you haven't done this before. Although we am adhering to a release schedule of 1 week for every episode, this is based on my personal pace. So, there's no hard deadline in place, and you can take your time.

If you would like to try, please visit our website at http://chuuka.jetsam.org and introduce yourself in the very quiet forums over there!
Old 2009-02-28, 01:37   Link #2311
cat928

Lazy translator hopes that someone can provide the CC (or .ts with CC) of fresh precure. Please drop a PM here, or send email to nameless090208 'at' gmail 'dot' 'com'.
Old 2009-02-28, 13:11   Link #2312
yuurisan
retired fansubbers

Send a message via MSN to yuurisan
Group: Yuurisan-Subs
Positions: Translators, bot provider
Current Projects: ToA, JSM, Seto OVA, Regios, and M+H
Future Projects: Pandora Hearts, Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity-, (07-Ghost-taken), Sengoku BASARA, Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica Crimson S
IRC Channel: #yus-recruits@irc.rizon.net and #yuurisansubs@irc.rizon.net

We are currently looking for translators to help on (ToA-taken) and M+H<-two j-e translators has left because of "real life" leaving us with one atm. Also, if any translator is interested in translating any of the future shows mentioned above contact the yuuris: PM me here, or email, or join #yus-recruits and talk to mistressofburden, zaudragon or yuurisan.

\^o^/

Last edited by yuurisan; 2009-03-02 at 14:08. Reason: Got tler for 07-Ghost and ToA
Old 2009-03-01, 14:28   Link #2313
Scab
Saizen
*Fansubber

Position(s): All
Group: Saizen
Project(s): Rainbow
IRC Channel: #saizen^recruits@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Scab
E-Mail: saizen.recruits@gmail.com

I'm assembling our project group for Rainbow, meaning we now have openings for new staff. Some positions have been filled in the sense that there are existing staff members who are interested, but nothing's final as of yet. As such, whether you're an editor or a translator, a timer or a quality checker, a typesetter or whatever, there's likely a spot for you. Rainbow premieres this spring (April-ish) but I'd like to nail down who's doing what pretty soon, so if you think this sounds like a fun show to fansub, fill out an application form or just pop into #saizen^recruits on Rizon.

Group joint propositions are of interest as well, depending on what you can bring to the table.
Old 2009-03-01, 15:59   Link #2314
Corona
:|

Group: Corona

Looking for: (Mar 10) Translator, BT seeders, most others
Projects: TL's choice or: Shangri-La, Hatsukoi Limited, Asura Cryin' (all Q2 '09)

Looking for a translator to help with a project of their choice or one of the three shows above (Shangri-La, Hatsukoi Limited, or Asura Cryin' for April 09). You can work on one of the above shows and leave when it's done, or stay and help on shows after that too; either is fine. We're also recruiting most other positions as back-up or for a second project if we get a translator. Of these other positions, BT seeders are the most urgent.

We can joint a show for Q2 '09 provided your group has a translator (we don't at the moment). All other positions are up for discussion.

You can contact us at any of the following ways. Please specify which position(s) you are interested in.

#corona@irc.rizon.net
coronasubs@gmail.com
http://corona.animatedchaos.org/foru....php?board=4.0

Private message is fine too. If you're new to IRC (and you're willing to learn), we can help get you started. We can also communicate through MSN, but it's not preferred.

Last edited by Corona; 2009-03-10 at 17:17.
Old 2009-03-01, 19:14   Link #2315
atlantiza

Group: Name will be decided once we have more members
Project: Umineko no Naku Koro ni (anime series)
Positions: See below
E-mail: elize.no.inori [at] gmail.com
MSN: Same as e-mail

I'm looking for people interested in subbing the anime version of Umineko no Naku Koro ni, despite the fact that, for all we know, it might not air for around six more months. I'd like to get everything arranged, though. I have three categories for the different positions, based on how much they are needed.

Needed: Translator (TL), Timer, Encoder, Distro (definitely on IRC bots)
Possibly needed: Karaoke Effects (KFX), After Effects Typesetter (AFX), .ts provider, Quality Checkers (QC), Basic Typesetter (TS)
Not needed: Editor, Karaoke Timer, Raw Provider (unless it's .ts, then see above)

The possibly needed section is for positions I would like to have filled, but are not completely necessary, and, obviously, the not needed section is for positions I can effectively do and am willing to do. I realize that, as this show's currently unknown air date approaches, more groups will want to sub it. However, I am also highly interested in subbing it (I'm loving the games right now), and I would like to produce a fairly high quality release in a reasonable amount of time. What this means is that speed sub quality people should not apply, nor should people that will take a whole week to do their job apply.

Please, when you contact me, list any past projects and sub groups they were with. If I have not heard of you (I probably haven't, lol), I might contact somebody from the group. It would also be great if typesetters or KFX makers could send samples of their work. Anyway, if I think of anything else, I'll discuss it with you over e-mail/MSN (whichever you choose).
Old 2009-03-02, 08:09   Link #2316
JustinR

Yat Anshin Uchuu Ryouko and Brave of The Gold Goldran

Hey all

I have full series of both Brave of the Gold Goldran and Yat Anshin Uchuu Ryouko.I know nothing about fansubbing nor do I know enough japanese to translate either I only know some.

So lately I have been asked quite abit if I would do this but I can't so I am posting to see if there were any fansubbers who needed a new project.I will provide the raw videos, Yat Anshin has two different languages Japanese and Spanish and Goldran is pure Japanese.

Yat Anshin Uchuu Ryouko =75 Episodes, 2 Seasons
Brave of the Gold Goldran = 48 Episodes

So I mean if anyone is interested let me know
Old 2009-03-02, 17:26   Link #2317
getfresh
done
*Fansubber

group: FLF
position: translator j2e
series: mr. ajikko, dr. slump
contact: http://freelancefansubs.org on the forums or #flf@irc.rizon.net

msg getfresh on irc

peace
Old 2009-03-03, 14:38   Link #2318
exedore
Zentradi Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinR View Post
I have full series of both Brave of the Gold Goldran
Onmitsu are subbing this after they finish J-Decker (of which ep 11 is waiting for me to edit...). If you want to help sub Goldran, consider assisting us to acquire her a copy of the show's film comics so that she has scripts to work from: the series is incredibly difficult to work by ear due to the Takuya's rapid-fire speaking and the plethora of puns and no sane person will want to go it unassisted.
Old 2009-03-03, 16:34   Link #2319
Meltingice
Klipsch

Group: Nuke Fansubs
Positions Open (In order of urgency): Distro (Mainly dedicated bots), Translator(s), Translation Checker(s)
IRC Channel: #Nuke@irc.rizon.net and/or #Nuke-Recruit@irc.rizon.net
E-Mail: NukeFansubs@gmail.com

Last edited by Meltingice; 2009-03-03 at 16:46.
Old 2009-03-04, 00:01   Link #2320
Lefty182
Slow In the Head

Group: Koharubi
Open Postions: Translation Checker(s), Editor(s)
IRC Channel: #koharubi@irc.rizon.net
E-Mail: flamez167@gmail.com

Need a TLC for the upcoming season, and one project this season.

Any help would be appreciated =].

Last edited by Lefty182; 2009-03-04 at 23:05.
Closed Thread

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator