2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 6 1.49%
Voters: 403. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-08-11, 15:10   Link #961
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
I'd say Euphemia and Shirley hit home too, just that they didn't break him in two like a twig.
Yeah. Nunnally made him flipping delierous. He's offically on the crazy stamp now.
Right under Rolo...
The way he was at the end of this episode.. That scared me. I was slightly afraid of going to sleep.. That and the fact someone was knocking on my window the night before.. Didn't know who it was..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruezu View Post
Don't forget the maid and of course guilford =o
Naaah, Sayoko is gunna make it. She always does.

Guilford.. Uhm.. Plate-boy is with Cornelia's sister now. He should feel happy.

I just hope he doesn't order another massacre. That'll be the final straw then.
Spoiler for Asahina's death:
Worriors1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 15:32   Link #962
shaolinx
Kani Fascination

where do you guys see the character status on the code geass webpage? I am not very good at japanese but am interested to see the list
shaolinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 15:41   Link #963
iBeast

Todou and his crew will betray Lulu but Lulu will still have Rakshata, Diethard, Oghi, and Kallen...I don't know about that Xing ke dude and his crew though....can't wait until next episode omg.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 15:43   Link #964
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
Omagadholyfacukginggod!!!!!@!@@#!@#!@#!@# wth!wrfwserwq.

Lulu is going to go mad on Suzaku, me as well. Suzaku is kind of idiotic, if he knew that "live" geass has been cast upon him then shouldn't he assume that he will use the FIEYA when he is in danger? My LCD almost broke because I was shaking it so hard from watching this episode.

Last edited by Izayoi; 2008-08-11 at 15:58.
Izayoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 15:44   Link #965
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Hai View Post
Todou and his crew will betray Lulu but Lulu will still have Rakshata, Diethard, Oghi, and Kallen...I don't know about that Xing ke dude and his crew though....can't wait until next episode omg.
I'm pretty sure he won't have Ougi anymore. Ougi's attention is kind of... diverted right now because of Viletta. Hell, he completely forgot about rescuing Kallen until someone reminded him.
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 15:47   Link #966
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

Man, I bet now they will go all pro Japanese and con-anything but. I bet they'll target people like Rakshata, Diethard, Rollo, and any others that is not Japanese. Would this lead to Viletta's death and Ougi's despair?
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 15:47   Link #967
hero147

I heard Zero would lose Diethard from somewhere...I doubt Xing-ke would ditch Zero just because he's a britannian prince, but im not fully positive. I wish Asahina died a more painful death. As I remember it was him and the three other members of the Holy Sword who came to Zero. Ungrateful *Y^*&^*(&
hero147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 15:53   Link #968
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

The thing is, Zero is not supposed to work in secret and massacre an cult facility without them knowing. I think everyone will lose trust in Zero for something so radical. They can't just ignore it and trust him again. No anime political dushbags will accept that.
Old 2008-08-11, 15:55   Link #969
Aquaman OS

He'll probably lose everyone. If Schnizel's recording of their conversation is made public they will learn about Geass, the fact that he caused the Euphie massacre and that he's a Britannian prince. Adding up all the facts.

1. Zero is a Britannian prince.
2. Zero has no qualms over slaughtering their own people to make himself look good.
3. Zero is recruiting Britannian people and apparantly conducting secret operations with only them that he doesn't want the Order to know about.
4. Zero is more upset over the death of an enemy governor than their own people and the fact that they Britannia had a devasating blow dealt to it.

Adding it all up and it seems like Zero is only using the Japanese to get closer to take the throne for himself and once he's done that he'll replace all the Japanese in the Order with loyal Britannian's and kill off all of them.

So it could get ugly next ep. The Order might suspect Zero plans to pull an Order 66 on them.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 15:57   Link #970
EnixEnigma
Neko Warrior

Everyone will lose trust in Zero, however i beileve Lelouch since he is in such a state of mind will try to control all the rebels with geass if they rebel against him.
Doing this will cause kallen to turn on Zero as she knows about geass.

Why does everything have to turn about bad for lulu T-T
EnixEnigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 16:00   Link #971
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

That's what he gets for not being Kira Yamato....
Old 2008-08-11, 16:09   Link #972
Kristen
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnnamedPhenemenom View Post
Wait, wait, wait, back up for a moment. LELOUCH PLACED A GEASS ON NINA!?!? I can't believe I could have missed something as important as this...

Oh yeah, Lelouch still has Kallen, so he's not completely alone except for C.C. yet. Millay's confirmed to be out of the blast radius, so she's still alive.
No, no. The Geass would be important, as would Nina. Irrelevant to each other.
Old 2008-08-11, 16:13   Link #973
SkoolRumble4Ya

I just watch this last night and when I wake up to go post this thread is almost hit 1000.

I love this episode all the things I ask for is in here. Karen is back with her kick ass Guren, Homicide Genius is dead, Suzaku drop the Freya, and Lelouch gone mad. Rollo is still the dumbass that he is thinking he's more important than Nunanlly. I feel sad for Nunally for now because that was off screen so she probably didn't die.

Can't wait for next week and dammit school starts next week also.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 16:19   Link #974
Torri_fay_torren@hot
Former # 47

Why can't anything just work out right for lulu? If this ends with lulu losing I am going to be so pissed.
Old 2008-08-11, 16:26   Link #975
wtfftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime ronin View Post
lol lelouche should have used rolo as a human sheild or somthing. what was he thinking?
"hmm considering the conditions it would be best if i get the insane homicidal lunatic that killed shirley to save my sister"
well as you and many others have mentioned i think its pretty dangerous to send of the guy who killed shirley and has so many faces o rescue your sis.

Just try to imagine. You love/like a girl. Then she gets killed backstabbed by someone you know and you ask that same person to go rescue your child. I would simply not be able to do that :O. Rolo's Geass on the battlefield is way more usefull then lulu being there near nunnaly.

Anyway I think Cornelia is gonna either take a good blow at lulu or Lulu will cover it up saying it was charles who caused the death of guilford and the rest. Which would make her side with lul but i think that is pretty far fetched for CG R2^^.

BTW were arent done with Suzaku yet cuz i think he will get this UBER PAWNAGE mecha which will rival that of kallen. But i might just be spacing xD
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 16:36   Link #976
Narzia
┐(-。ー')┌

A... pink nuke? The way the building "vanishes" looks strange too. And the wind after the "explosion"... the area did not just got pulverized. It vanished from space itself. Perhaps they're now where the rest of the "supposedly" dead people dwell.
Sometimes i really get Star Ocean 3 vibes from this show. I wonder when the plot twist will be revealed.. it's Episode 18 already and i don't want it to be too rushed. :[
Narzia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 16:36   Link #977
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfftw View Post
Rolo's Geass on the battlefield is way more usefull then lulu being there near nunnaly.
But that's why Rolo can't be in the battlefield... Suzaku could be defeated so quickly that the use of the bomb wouldn't happen.

That's what happens when things have to go a certain way... Rolo really need to be killed off soon, as Sunrise can't keep him off the battlefield much longer without making ridiculous excuses.
Old 2008-08-11, 16:40   Link #978
Aquaman OS

Rolo's a team killer. He kills anyone who sees his Geass. Too big a risk for an important battle like this.
Old 2008-08-11, 16:42   Link #979
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
Rolo's a team killer. He kills anyone who sees his Geass. Too big a risk for an important battle like this.
If you don't use Rolo in an important battle, when are you going to?
Old 2008-08-11, 16:47   Link #980
Aquaman OS

In smaller battles where only redshirts are around like ep 14. Otherwise theres the risk of Rolo ganking someone like Xingke or Toudou because they accidentally happened to be around while he was using his Geass which would cause more problems. Also Rolo's Geass could prove a danger to other pilots fighting since it stops everyone in the vicinity so they could manuever right into cannonfire or a building and not know it.

Too dangerous. It would only be useful if Rolo was sent on a solo assault mission like Suzaku always was.