AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-10, 05:58   Link #341
roxxylxox

Does anybody know what happens to Ryuu x Rita and Nanami in Vol. 8 & 9?
Haven't read it as there is no english translation yet. I think vol.10 comes out next month. :P Thanks.
roxxylxox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 07:33   Link #342
bastek66

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxxylxox View Post
Does anybody know what happens to Ryuu x Rita and Nanami in Vol. 8 & 9?
Haven't read it as there is no english translation yet. I think vol.10 comes out next month. :P Thanks.
Spoiler:

Read the thread for more details
Old 2013-06-12, 19:57   Link #343
AP24

This image is in Dengeki Bunko website's Sakurasou vol 10's info page. I assume this will be the cover pic for vol 10.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 00:28   Link #344
roxxylxox

I thought she would be in a white dress or something
roxxylxox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 03:18   Link #345
jelloisanerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Spoiler:

Read the thread for more details

does anyone know why nanami moved out?
jelloisanerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 11:27   Link #346
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelloisanerd View Post
does anyone know why nanami moved out?
Short summary: Her parents decided to support her again.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 12:19   Link #347
jelloisanerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Short summary: Her parents decided to support her again.
is she still close to sakurasou or was she completely taken out from the story?
jelloisanerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 18:17   Link #348
bastek66

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelloisanerd View Post
is she still close to sakurasou or was she completely taken out from the story?
She appears only on few pages in latest LN.
Old 2013-06-26, 13:10   Link #349
Sakurasou

Sorry if I'm being rude but why does it take so long time to translate the remaining volumes? I really love the anime and really really hope that there will be a season 2 and has anybody found a confirmed cover pic for volume 10? Thanks in advance.
Sakurasou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 17:32   Link #350
sky black swordman

^ Well, that's because there is only one translator currently working on light novel. Rememeber that translators have either school, RW obligations, or both and don't have to much time to dedicate to translating. Translating something from one language to another is not a simple and easy task, it requires a lot a work and time to get right.

The chances that this series gets a season 2, are unfortunately slim to none, IIRC the BD and DVD sales for the anime are very low.

And so far there is no confirmed cover pic for volume 10, according to the offical light novel site.

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2013-06-26 at 17:45.
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 17:35   Link #351
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

The sad thing is this shouldn't even need to be explained in the first place.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 22:03   Link #352
junnynam

Well, I don't know who you're comparing me to, but a normal translator does a volume every 2~ 3 months (most of the times longer) due to RL obligations and such. Believe me, I want to translate more, and I do plan to finish translating Sakurasou some time in the future.
I'm no Teh_Ping, Js06 or Zzhk who pushes out volumes after volumes at light speed, so don't expect me to work as fast as them.
If you want to speed up translations, then you can help out by editing the chapters.
junnynam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 02:05   Link #353
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
The chances that this series gets a season 2, are unfortunately slim to none, IIRC the BD and DVD sales for the anime are very low.

And so far there is no confirmed cover pic for volume 10, according to the offical light novel site.
For anime adapted from LN, BD/DVD sales actually only help support the decision of another season if they're good. Even if the sales are not very good, the decision is mostly up to the publishing company. Sakurasou's BD/DVD sales are quite average and probably LN sales too, so it's difficult to know if there will be another season. If there is no announcement of another season a year after the LN's final volume comes out then I guess there won't be.

As for the cover pic for vol 10 I already posted it in my previous post. Here's the link to Dengeki Bunko's info page on vol 10 where you can also see the pic: http://dengekibunko.dengeki.com/newr...4-04-891794-0/
Old 2013-06-27, 02:31   Link #354
Sakurasou

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
^ Well, that's because there is only one translator currently working on light novel. Rememeber that translators have either school, RW obligations, or both and don't have to much time to dedicate to translating. Translating something from one language to another is not a simple and easy task, it requires a lot a work and time to get right.

Ty for the the answer and well lets just hope that they make one anyway despite the fact that the sales for the anime are very low. I didn't really like how they ended it especially when it felt like they forced drama/melodrama or whatever in the middle of the story, I think it'd be better if they just continued with the story or atleast show us who's Sorata gonna choose because they way it ended it was still like unsure whether he was going to choose Shiina or Nanami, that than instead of just showing people failing everywhere (poor Nanami and Sorata).

So yeah lets just wait for a season 2 and I can't wait to see how the relationship between Shiina and Sorata evolves, atleast I'm hapy that they became a couple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junnynam View Post
Well, I don't know who you're comparing me to, but a normal translator does a volume every 2~ 3 months (most of the times longer) due to RL obligations and such. Believe me, I want to translate more, and I do plan to finish translating Sakurasou some time in the future.
I'm no Teh_Ping, Js06 or Zzhk who pushes out volumes after volumes at light speed, so don't expect me to work as fast as them.
If you want to speed up translations, then you can help out by editing the chapters.
Once again I'm sorry if I was being rude or offended you in any way but since this is my first time seeing how Light Novel works I can't help but to ask about it xD. Regarding the translations I'd gladly help if there's anything I can do as a newbie as long if it's not translating or editing anything that requires pro japanese

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
For anime adapted from LN, BD/DVD sales actually only help support the decision of another season if they're good. Even if the sales are not very good, the decision is mostly up to the publishing company. Sakurasou's BD/DVD sales are quite average and probably LN sales too, so it's difficult to know if there will be another season. If there is no announcement of another season a year after the LN's final volume comes out then I guess there won't be.

As for the cover pic for vol 10 I already posted it in my previous post. Here's the link to Dengeki Bunko's info page on vol 10 where you can also see the pic: http://dengekibunko.dengeki.com/newr...4-04-891794-0/
Oh I thought it wasn't confirmed yet but anyway thank you for clearing it up for me and while we're at it do you happen to know what the release date of the last volume is? and regarding the cover pic why does it look like Shiina is moving out

Last edited by Sakurasou; 2013-06-27 at 12:53.
Old 2013-06-27, 03:58   Link #355
bastek66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurasou View Post
Oh I thought it wasn't confirmed yet but anyway thank you for clearing it up for me and while we're at it do you happen to know what the release date of the last volume is? and regarding the cover pic why does it look like Shiina is moving out
It's just her bag and graduation diploma.
Old 2013-06-27, 05:00   Link #356
Sakurasou

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
It's just her bag and graduation diploma.
Ohhh, I gues this is coming to an end after all :/ I just hope that the last volume will be the greatest of em all and if they can announce if there's gonna be a season 2 already! All I hope is just that if Shiina and Sorata can make a really good couple and the ending in overall is good ^^
Old 2013-06-28, 04:35   Link #357
AP24

Final volume comes out on July 10, less than 2 weeks left.
Old 2013-07-10, 08:08   Link #358
AP24

Final volume is already out. Where are the spoilers?
Old 2013-07-10, 08:46   Link #359
starlol

There will be volume 10.5
Old 2013-07-10, 09:04   Link #360
Sakurasou

Yep and I hope that one will be about their life after high school.

Tags
anime, comedy, lightnovel, love triangle, manga, romance, school life