AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-06, 08:09   Link #8981
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Ohoh... I think a few minor edits are in order... I need it for my script... Sorry. <coughharemcoughsettingcough>
oh dear did I really screw your plans up? I was just winging it you know; it might be better if you worked on it. After all, LoweGear's characterisation of Artei is way better than mine for example.

Quote:
I determine my fate.
My fate is my destiny.
My destiny is predetermined.
I determine my destiny.
Life should be simple. Just live well and the Naaru will do the rest.

Quote:
More later...
WHEN MY FRICKIN CONNECTION STOPS FAILING ME!!!
I understand... I left my laptop adaptor in the clubroom so KhaxFate got delayed again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
More Snippet Time

Continuing from the last short piece, this time taking a rather unusual tack in telling this story. The title of the piece should explain why:

Spoiler for I.M.:

I think I really need a name for this Arc...

Lowe you've done it again! Excellent chapter! I really wanna know how it all started!

As for title... "Ghostbreak"? As in, Shinji's heart is technically a Ghost in a shell, and that pretty much makes up his heart, and since his heart is going to be broken... "Ghostbreak". What do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Technically it is Neltharion. In the fanon timeline, the the small fragment of power has no consiousness. In DragonS it gained one during a failed attempt to remove the fragment, said consiousness grew untill it returned all its meories, and eventually took control of Keroko. So it is, basically, a second Neltharion. Far weaker then the first, which is why the one inside Keroko tries to seek out himself. he can't stand being in such a weak mortal shell (Neltharion has a massive ego complex).
I see... Time for Keroko to be refriended then; Blaster mode outta do the trick.

Btw, for power comparison: I heard Nanoha's Blaster mode has 8 releases before her bodily limit is reached. So keeping that in mind, Rakael-Stahlmut is around Release 5 and under superGAR inspiration is just above 8. But Kha by himself, even with Schneiderform, Blaster Mode 3 > Kha's Gotteliches Schield with Bastion.

Quote:
*Throws a bucket of water over Bastion* You back on earth yet?
You sure like pulling a Episode 3 Leeron on Bastion, desu ne...?

Quote:
Meatbag? Artherion's cousin?

Yes Kha, I went back to HK-47 Artherion. Gurren Lagann crack wore off.
NOOOOO! We lost a member of the Dai-Baason Dan!

Quote:

*peers into Glowing Scrying Ball*

That'll come about much much later
What is this artefact that I keep seeing that seems to grant Naaruvision?!

Quote:
Fate: *In the showers* "Chrono, are you there?"

Chrono:
".... Nope."
Quote:
Fate: *in the showers peeking out* Onii-chan, are you there?

*sees drops of blood appearing on floor leading outwards*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

Chrono: Actually, it's Yuuno here...
Or this:

~~~~~~

Kha der Kleriker used Planeswalk. He teleports to beside the invisible Chrono.

Chrono: (thinks) Huh? What's he doing here? Does he intend to attack my dear sister? Looks like I got an excuse to be here; at least he can't see me.
Kha: (telepathy, eye aglow with Geass symbol) Well you look like a Christmas tree to me, Oni-chan.
Chrono: (telepathy) W-well... Er...

Fate: (wrapped in towel, Zamber at hand)... Kha. What. Are. You. Doing?
Kha: Ma-matte! This does not look like what it seems...! See! Look! Chrono is right here!

Casts Dispell, but he notices that the bathroom window was open.

Fate: ...Kha...?
Kha: (HALLAOUN!!! )

~~~~~~

Perils of living with the family.
Old 2007-09-06, 08:26   Link #8982
Aaron008R

Quote:
More Snippet Time

Continuing from the last short piece, this time taking a rather unusual tack in telling this story. The title of the piece should explain why:

Spoiler for I.M.:

I think I really need a name for this Arc...
SO NICE!!!

So this is how they met? Very fitting! MOAR!!!

Quote:
Once again a simple idea gets horrbly out of hand. I don't have a timeline yet. It was only a simple idea yesterday, so I still need to work on it.
I see...

Quote:
*whipes the blood of Artherion* Anyway, Keroko might get vengefull if you touch her friends or familly (pre-Black Aspect corruption instinct, they used to be guardians) which mostly depends on what you did and why. Quattro, for example, would be royally screwed if Keroko got her hands on her. Graham, on the other hand, got of lightly. He screwed around with Hayate, and Keroko did not like that, but she could see logic in his reasoning. She's still a bit reluctant to be around him, but she doesn't outright hate him.
So it would have taken Aurion a lot of time and bribery to get on Keroko's good side without discomfort, huh?

Quote:
Oi oi oi, even an awakened Keroko is not that powerfull. True, she is very powerfull, but she's still beatable. Can she kick around everyone? Yes. Is she immortal/unbeatable? No. Wouldn't be a fun story otherwise, now would it?
Sounds something that you would need Blaster mode for...

Quote:
Quoted for truth, although that doesn't stop us from adding more hidden meanings into the words and making it more... fun to imagine
And I'm not stopping anyone. Please continue. It's interesting to see a simple idea snowball into a frenzy...

Quote:
SmartBro failing you again?
Yes... WHOLE DAY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
oh dear did I really screw your plans up? I was just winging it you know; it might be better if you worked on it. After all, LoweGear's characterisation of Artei is way better than mine for example.
Will do. I already have a script on hand. With some hints of minor attraction and such.

Quote:

Chrono: (thinks) Huh? What's he doing here? Does he intend to attack my dear sister? Looks like I got an excuse to be here; at least he can't see me.
Kha: (telepathy, eye aglow with Geass symbol) Well you look like a Christmas tree to me, Oni-chan.

Kha: Ma-matte! This does not look like what it seems...! See! Look! Chrono is right here!

~~~~~~

Perilous indeed. So Kha calls Chrono onii-chan as well... I was expecting a more formal Nii-san or something like that.

Anyway, didn't you say that fate and Kha already bathed together tons of times?

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-09-06, 08:30   Link #8983
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
And, to whoever said V was foolhardy for attempting to face Keroko/Neltharion...he just likes a challenge.

V might not know what he's getting himself into, yes...but it'll be fun to watch.
Would he be as foolhardy or confident once he sizes up his opposition?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller
@Lowe:

More "Girlfriend of Steel" referencing, I think...? What with Mana and all. Nice snippet- and also a nice twist on Matsuri's "name", too.
Yep, references galore!

Quote:
...what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha

Lowe you've done it again! Excellent chapter! I really wanna know how it all started!

As for title... "Ghostbreak"? As in, Shinji's heart is technically a Ghost in a shell, and that pretty much makes up his heart, and since his heart is going to be broken... "Ghostbreak". What do you think?
I like the sound of the title, unfortunately it sounds... creepy, not quite the tone I wanted for the Arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
What is this artefact that I keep seeing that seems to grant Naaruvision?!

Lemme show you where it came from:

Spoiler for Scrying:

This spawned from discussions with a certain young Page...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Or this:

~~~~~~

Kha der Kleriker used Cleric-warp. He teleports to beside the invisible Chrono.

Chrono: (thinks) Huh? What's he doing here? Does he intend to attack my dear sister? I better keep on the lookout; at least he can't see me.

~~~~~~

I do hope the powers of The Divine Light can protect Kha from T3H Angry Female Strike

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-09-06, 08:33   Link #8984
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Will do. I already have a script on hand. With some hints of minor attraction and such.
OK I'll leave it to ya.

Quote:

Perilous indeed. So Kha calls Chrono onii-chan as well... I was expecting a more formal Nii-san or something like that.

Anyway, didn't you say that fate and Kha already bathed together tons of times?
No, more like he was trying to assert the point that for f*** is the older brother doing there in the first place. You later see him yell "HALLAOUN!!!" deshou? That's how he calls Chrono. For Amy, before she got married he calls her by her last name (which I can't remember ), but after marriage he calls her Nee-san, since she had become sister-in-law.

And this is AU; and hence I was thinking that this occured before that onsen episode in the AltS to StrikerS arc.
Quote:

Spoiler for Scrying:

Gimmy, Amuro, Foy and Hiro stare at their sempai.

Erio: ...

But in the end, I see Mai enjoying the show...

Quote:
I do hope the powers of The Divine Light can protect Kha from T3H Angry Female Strike

Ignores male defence values, remember?

And if she goes dere like she usually does, Chrono'd have a free show! I Kha will not let him! ()
Old 2007-09-06, 08:52   Link #8985
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Would he be as foolhardy or confident once he sizes up his opposition?

Yep, references galore!

...what?

I like the sound of the title, unfortunately it sounds... creepy, not quite the tone I wanted for the Arc

Spoiler for Scrying:

@Scrying:

Though it's old...

It is WIN!

Makes you wonder what Smith was thinking, too...

And, to Lowe...V might lose his confidence, yes. We can only see where the scenario takes itself, though.
Old 2007-09-06, 08:53   Link #8986
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
And I'm not stopping anyone. Please continue. It's interesting to see a simple idea snowball into a frenzy...
So we can expect more kinky descriptions from the closert perv pure-minded moderator Aaron then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
Yes... WHOLE DAY!!!
... I know your pain...

Quote:

It was my idea though...

*runs*

And that's right, she does She's still a young girl with... needs and... desires and... frustrations afterall

*distant chainsaw revving*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha

And if she goes dere like she usually does, Chrono'd have a free show! I Kha will not let him! ()
... NANI?!?!?!?!

That Chro-suke... I WILL NOT LET HIM!!!!

Quote:
@Scrying:

Though it's old...

It is WIN!

Makes you wonder what Smith was thinking, too...

And, to Lowe...V might lose his confidence, yes. We can only see where the scenario takes itself, though.
I think all he'll recall will be spinning bloodthirsty sawblades...

And V losing confidence against Neltharion is inevitable... just want to see how

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-09-06, 09:01   Link #8987
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
~Don't they know, it's the end of the world...~
Well then, in light of the Erio/Lutecia scene I made...

Spoiler for ...Fun:

I'll post the translation later... Though I figure most of you might have already heard those songs before... If not, I'll post the youtube video later as well

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2007-09-06 at 10:27.
Old 2007-09-06, 09:43   Link #8988
Aaron008R

Quote:
Spoiler for Scrying:

M-Mai! WTF?!?!

Quote:
OK I'll leave it to ya.
Very well. Kha's oe hell of a lucky guy in my scenarios, it seems.

Quote:
No, more like he was trying to assert the point that for f*** is the older brother doing there in the first place. You later see him yell "HALLAOUN!!!" deshou? That's how he calls Chrono. For Amy, before she got married he calls her by her last name (which I can't remember ), but after marriage he calls her Nee-san, since she had become sister-in-law.
Ok...

Quote:

I was expecting more of a scream+slap=deredere scene later...

Quote:
So we can expect more kinky descriptions from the closert perv pure-minded moderator Aaron then?
I didn't expect the taunt to be directed at me...
Anyway, I can continue on experimenting and see how the people react.
As you can see, I tend to add several of those light undertones in my scenarios, right?
I love playing with the characters using Aurion's mind games there.
I manipulate certain braiwaves of how they think to give them false impressions so many times.

Quote:
Well then, in light of the Erio/Lutecia scen I made...

Spoiler for ...Fun:

I'll post the translation later... Though I figure most of you might have already heard those songs before... If not, I'll post the youtube video later as well
Yes, please. I'm not too familiar with those songs...

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-09-06, 10:21   Link #8989
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Yes, please. I'm not too familiar with those songs...

Lol, kk

Spoiler for Caro is true to her heart...:

Spoiler for Lutecia's scarlet tainted desires...:
Old 2007-09-06, 10:46   Link #8990
Erio
Hiromi

Using a compressed Backlog Zamber... cant read bigger stuff right now.

Quote:
Yes, but you can see I covered that up nicely, with the Frame of Reference banishment. I came to the conclusion purely from hearsay mixed with way-over-my-head scientific journals and half-hatched Bible readings.
The PERSON would find a way to his or her timeline, yes, but how could a Time Machine figure that out, huh? I guess this is where external forces comes into play...

Quote:
Well she's the one who really has Spiral power...

That reminds me, Strada's spearhead in OP1 can spin like a DRILL!!!

Bastion...? HELL YEAH! Why didn't I think of that?! And the command "Divine Bastion, SHIELD ON!" makes sense now!
Doesnt Kha as well?

And I now wonder how you planned to activate Stahlmut if not with the shield...

Quote:
Sophia and Hayate, in my Nanoha/Zero theory, are twins of the Tokiha/Tohkiha (whichever spelling you prefer) family, but due to different circumstances their family names got replaced.

Just for interest: my OC, the Knight-sister High Retributor Tohkiha Mai is their cousin.
I knew it was them, but I got confused with "Tohkiha"... I thought they were called "Tohsaka"

Quote:
That's where Faith comes in, and all the Clerics are geared to spread the word of the Naaru so that fear and despair from such knowledge don't ever set in. Because even though they are destined to become like this, they still have to make the choices that will cause them to follow that destined timeline, if not, they will create another path, or even fall to chaos.
I guess that's the reason why I dont like the Naaruism and stuff... its way too religious. And those who dont follow the Light will be "lost" or will "fall to chaos"... If this is the case, then everyone but the Cleric-Knights are basically doomed.

Quote:
Aha! So you're like that too huh? Explains the source of your BLUECHEESIUM ENGINE And a QUasi-religion based on the multiverse? Do tell
I can relate to that as well, though I dont go as far as create religions or the theory of alternate universes. You could say that my way of daydreaming is similar to Keroko's, where he includes Keroko-chan in different anime settings. However, what I do most is take stuff from different animes and worlds and integrate them somehow.

Quote:
*BANG*

*Desert Eagle >>>> Kha*

"Counterterrorists Win"

*radio static*
LOL

Quote:
It's fun seeing everyone else's reactions.
I just love it when I utilize things that seem so wrong in a colloquial sense but is perfectly innocent in the by the book sense.
Anyway, I still enjoy them in a normal healthy male teenager sense. But I tend t prioritize gentlemanly attitudes towards girls in life.

False hints are much more fun than obvious hints or the thing themselves.

And about more, allow me to think about it.
You make us look SO bad...

Quote:
Technically it is Neltharion. In the fanon timeline, the the small fragment of power has no consiousness. In DragonS it gained one during a failed attempt to remove the fragment, said consiousness grew untill it returned all its meories, and eventually took control of Keroko. So it is, basically, a second Neltharion. Far weaker then the first, which is why the one inside Keroko tries to seek out himself. he can't stand being in such a weak mortal shell (Neltharion has a massive ego complex).
What's this DragonS?

Quote:
*whipes the blood of Artherion* Anyway, Keroko might get vengefull if you touch her friends or familly (pre-Black Aspect corruption instinct, they used to be guardians) which mostly depends on what you did and why. Quattro, for example, would be royally screwed if Keroko got her hands on her. Graham, on the other hand, got of lightly. He screwed around with Hayate, and Keroko did not like that, but she could see logic in his reasoning. She's still a bit reluctant to be around him, but she doesn't outright hate him.
That's why Chaos specified VERY Vengeful Women, huh?

Quote:

It was Lowe-aniki who wrote this hawt and steamy piece, not me!!!!

Quote:
It was my idea though...

*runs*

And that's right, she does She's still a young girl with... needs and... desires and... frustrations afterall

*distant chainsaw revving*

Why does this idea sound so... HAWT??

*chainsaw revving coming closer*

*runs*
Old 2007-09-06, 10:47   Link #8991
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Technically, Keroko is already in trouble for being a women prone to anger and violence
Ooo-kay.

Quote:
Actually...

Chrono: Actually, it's Yuuno here...
Poor Yuuno.

Quote:
I see... Time for Keroko to be refriended then; Blaster mode outta do the trick.
Need more sata on the blasted thing, but it does look like it.

Quote:
Btw, for power comparison: I heard Nanoha's Blaster mode has 8 releases before her bodily limit is reached. So keeping that in mind, Rakael-Stahlmut is around Release 5 and under superGAR inspiration is just above 8. But Kha by himself, even with Schneiderform, Blaster Mode 3 > Kha's Gotteliches Schield with Bastion.
Kha is getting de-h4xxed in our minds a lot lately, isn't he?

Quote:
You sure like pulling a Episode 3 Leeron on Bastion, desu ne...?
I'd rather have the episode 2 hot coffee, replacing the coffee with hot water, and the tremble with me.

Quote:
NOOOOO! We lost a member of the Dai-Baason Dan!
Artherion needs a robotic voice. Viral's voice loses it's awesome when you mechanize it anyhwere above Ganmen Speaker level.

Quote:
Or this:

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

Heh, at least Chrono can enjoy his victory a little while longer.

Quote:
So it would have taken Aurion a lot of time and bribery to get on Keroko's good side without discomfort, huh?
Hardly, Aurion never had any evil intent towards Hayate, and Keroko doesn't hold grudges for misunderstandings like that..

Quote:
Sounds something that you would need Blaster mode for...
Of course, wouldn't be fun if there was no drama, now would there?

Quote:

Spoiler for Scrying:

Smith and Creator-san got 'revved'

And Mai is enjoying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
I can relate to that as well, though I dont go as far as create religions or the theory of alternate universes. You could say that my way of daydreaming is similar to Keroko's, where he includes Keroko-chan in different anime settings. However, what I do most is take stuff from different animes and worlds and integrate them somehow.
Great way to pass time, isn't it?

Quote:
What's this DragonS?
An alternate timeline in which Neltharion takes over Keroko.

Quote:
Old 2007-09-06, 11:03   Link #8992
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
You make us look SO bad...
Aaron's got the right idea

Quote:
Jeno: "It was an accident !"

Quote:
Ooo-kay.
Jeno: "There was no way I could have known !"

Quote:
Poor Yuuno.
Chrono: "His will..."

Jeno: "... To live..."

Clyde: "...Is strong"

?
?
?

Quote:
Emperor: <Target Confirmed>
Old 2007-09-06, 11:06   Link #8993
Dream_Traveller
Banned

@Chaos:

I recognize the second tune...too late, though, since the video is posted. Indeed, both songs match both characters well, I must say...

And, too add something else, here's a little snippet from the follow up of Bloody Masquerade, "Scarlet Berceuse".

Spoiler for "Scarlet Berceuse"- A Snippet:

Pretty long snippet...

As you can see, it's the lead up to the main event, obviously- and, for all viewers, expect Cinque to, as expected, be more than just a tad riled...
Old 2007-09-06, 11:41   Link #8994
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Well then, in light of the Erio/Lutecia scene I made...

Spoiler for ...Fun:

The first song fit (Go Caro! ), but I never heard the second song before...

Quote:
Lol, kk

Ah k I see now... Fits too.

Quote:
The PERSON would find a way to his or her timeline, yes, but how could a Time Machine figure that out, huh? I guess this is where external forces comes into play...

I thought only magic is allowed to transcend dimensions... The amount of energy to do that is way beyond scientific means, such that either you find a more efficient way to do it, or use a different energy source.

Quote:
Doesnt Kha as well?

And I now wonder how you planned to activate Stahlmut if not with the shield...
Before Rakael, DaiStahlMut was a prototype that used a simple, low power Gundam type cockpit transformed from Nagato's armor. BOOOOORING.

Unfortunately, there's only so much a prototype can do. Enter Rakael, one of the several Ancient Belka weapons leftover when the Cradle fell out of the sky. Stahlpreios is out there... Somewhere...

Quote:
I knew it was them, but I got confused with "Tohkiha"... I thought they were called "Tohsaka"
Nope they were Tohkiha.

Quote:
I guess that's the reason why I dont like the Naaruism and stuff... its way too religious. And those who dont follow the Light will be "lost" or will "fall to chaos"... If this is the case, then everyone but the Cleric-Knights are basically doomed.
This is where my contradiction begins. The Word of the Naaru is such that as long as one is "Ordered", ie strict moral code, religious, pious or what not, no matter the exact details of the religion, as long as it is a code to be followed, it counts as following in their Name. So be it Christian, muslim, Jew, Buddhist, Hindi, Taoist... Bushido... Erm... I only know this much... It's very hard to capture in words as saying its one thing excludes another... The general idea is "Be Ordered" for pass rate, "Be Good" for excelling. Only the "Be Saintly" is reserved for the really blessed or determined few; and then some are born divine.
Spoiler for Be Warned - Moderate Blasphemy to Terran religions:
Yeah, I tried that hard to make all religion one...

Please forgive me for any transgressions... I don't like to discuss the finer points of "naaruism" (the proper term is just "The Light") as it will cause friction for other people's beliefs and my own crack theories which are so full of loopholes... It's only meant to cater to my facination of the divine and provide a common baseline for all the Clerics I create, and hopefully include as many beliefs as possible. Even druidism and shamanism count, which clearly contradicts Christian faith.

Sometimes, the contradictions are just too many for me to do anything, and I pray that all this is just my human limitation...

hell I sound like I believe in all this crack! I do but... then again...

Quote:
It was a fantasy gone overboard...
Old 2007-09-06, 12:18   Link #8995
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Lol, kk

Nice

I guess 'True to my heart' really does fit Maren (Someone had sugested that song for Maren before, but for some reason I didn't go with it )

Hmmm...thinking of adding a couple of new OCs to this, I'll work on their profiles, then introduce them
Though, they'll most likely will only appear after StrikerS...no worries.

[EDIT:] Might as well spoil a little
Spoiler for Conviction:

Is that trouble I see in the horizon?

Last edited by FlameSparkZ; 2007-09-06 at 12:49.
Old 2007-09-06, 12:34   Link #8996
Tals
Messianic Sundae

Quote:

Quite a lot of info here, I think Erio should link this to your earlier post.

Yeah I agree about the barrier shapes. Circles take the least energy to make and stabilize as the surface tension is all spread out and are equally strong all around. Now a spinning cone-shaped one reminds me of a drill... It's that Gwen's new shield?

But from the intro, it felt like Will Smith waking up from bed in a scene from "I, Robot". Probably just me.
Glad you liked that intro, dream sequences are fun.

A drill seems like a cool use for barriers, but I'll leave that to you, I've got enough ideas to play with, I'm not gonna hog them all

Quote:

Just wanted to say that I've been reading about Entropy and Guy, and the concept is really interesting. I created an Earth Mage (Gaia) that is able to do similar things, such as mass manipulation and mass shots, however your idea of using Gravity for similar effects is very sweet.

I also have to say, using "Guy" as a name is awesome. The "Guy" I'm thinking about right now, though, is the one from Tales of the Abyss.

And lastly, welcome to the thread.
Thats the same Guy I had in mind when I picked the name, still haven't gotten around to finishing ToA, but I like him as a character.

Quote:

I like where this is going. Please continue.

I do as I'm told

Spoiler for Introductions: 2:
Old 2007-09-06, 12:41   Link #8997
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Yes, please do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear
At least, it gets the job done.

Oh how SG-1 will get along with Nanoha just fine...
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ
ROTFL

Jack O'Neill, huh? well, that'd be....dangerous
Screw it I’m so going to do it now… behold yee Multi-verse and despair!

Spoiler for The General:

And yes as implied here the rest of SG-1 also exists...

Last edited by Tk3997; 2008-04-19 at 01:58.
Old 2007-09-06, 12:44   Link #8998
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Screw it I’m so going to do it now… behold yee Multi-verse and despair!

Spoiler for The General:

And yes as implied here the rest of SG-1 also exists...

Ah, the man himself enters the Nanohaverse- and he still retains his old sarcastic wit and general persona. Quite a high rank, too...and his alias is somewhat fitting.

And...Homer? Is that a reference to the Illiad-

*Remembers that O'Neil watches the Simpsons.*

Oooh, right. Stupid me.
Old 2007-09-06, 12:57   Link #8999
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Ah, the man himself enters the Nanohaverse- and he still retains his old sarcastic wit and general persona. Quite a high rank, too...and his alias is somewhat fitting.

And...Homer? Is that a reference to the Illiad-

*Remembers that O'Neil watches the Simpsons.*

Oooh, right. Stupid me.
Well you figure he’s almost 60 has been in the service longer then allot of OC have been alive… He’ll have some rank and skillz.

Anyway he’s a half joke character that I probably won’t really be using super seriously. He is a general after all and so he’ll tends to have stuff to do besides flying around blowing stuff up and bumming around with the troops, much as he’d love too. Mostly he’ll go around in the background pissing off other officers (Hey Furface! (Regius) how’s it hanging?), making witty remarks, and shielding the horde of ruffians under his command from retaliation for “minor” mishaps… Besides this thread needed some sarcasm, too much GAR, Drama, and Perversion going on! O’Neil knows how to keep it real and he is the damn near perfect commanding officer for the bunch of scoundrels I’m building up.
Old 2007-09-06, 13:03   Link #9000
Dream_Traveller
Banned

And what might the names of those under his command be? "Cameron Mitchell"? "Daniel Jackson"? "Samantha Carter"?

On a side note...

9000th POST, PEOPLE! YEAH!

[/End random outburst.]
Closed Thread