AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-09-20, 07:55   Link #661
azarhal

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th itachi View Post
who is elmie and what is the meaning of "Elmie dumped Clara on to the last empty seat"? this sentence is from the summary of volume 18 given by shmaster. is the last empty seat, the last heaven's blade position? isn't clara even weaker than haia?
Elmie is Elmie Rigzario. She's the Alchemist that plotted the destiny of everybody to get her revenge on Ignasis (he killed her husband). Or so the story says.

The Fate plan went wrong though, but from the look of things Elmie herself is responsible for a few of those "errors". Zuellini have her hand in a few others as well and I'm sure that the e-fairies are playing a double game right now too (working with/for Elmie, but also having their little plan too aka Nina).

So Elmie got Schneibel's help to transport Clara to Glendan to become the 12th Heaven's blade... The point is to have 12 HB, not how good they are.

This is so not gonna end well for Glendan.
Old 2011-09-21, 23:21   Link #662
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I was wondering, could all the errors occurred because Elmie doesn't care anymore? After all, she is aware that Ignasis died, so her grand revenge plan no longer serve a purpose.
So she let the wheel of fate spin on its own accord simply because she has no better thing to do.
Old 2011-10-01, 06:31   Link #663
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
The queen needed the complete heaven's blade for the upcoming war. So no matter how weak those two are compare to layfon. they are still needed. So Haia and Clara become heaven's blade. Heaven's blade unleash the full potential of a military artist because you won't be limited to the amount of kei you can unleash but for those two.... well let's just see what will happen. They are just average in kei level to begin with. their skills are only probably in heaven's blade level but the requirements for heaven's blade is skill + kei.
Well, unless they also dope Haia and Claribel with Leerin's thorns.
Remember, Deruk who while possessed impressive skills was average in Kei suddenly got upgraded into a Layfon level beast. Perhaps there are a few draw-backs compared to a Heavens Blade successor who trained for decades using that massive amount of Kei but well...at least it helps leveling the playing field.
Perhaps Haia might be too proud to accept Leerin's help. Only time could tell...
Old 2011-12-24, 17:36   Link #664
tsunade666

can I ask a question on what the heck is happening in vol 19? Why does I see Leerin with the other students or rather why is she in Zuellni? and what the heck! why was Felli which is already extremely cute made up to dress a mahou shoujo cosplay dress? it's just plain overkill in cuteness.
Old 2011-12-24, 17:54   Link #665
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Vol.19 is just a collection of short stories.
No advance of the main plot.
Old 2011-12-25, 06:41   Link #666
tsunade666

no wonder the student prez is still Karian. I already suspected it because Karian is still student prez and Leerin is still in Zuellni. But the huge wtf is Felli. It just kill me. There goes one of my life points.
Old 2012-01-02, 05:23   Link #667
paptimus
dark nexon

did layfon's skills drop while he was moping mode and if they did, what is his present level ? did he regain his skills or just became slightly better since his defeat by Nina and claribel ? I only ask this because i read the summary for vol 18 and it didnt seem clear to me what he weighs on the scales of power in regiosverse.
Old 2012-01-03, 01:02   Link #668
godgiven25

Well yes, his emotions hugely affects his kei and concentration, that's why his power fluctuates from the level of a worm if he is uncertain and unmotivated to a level of a monster when he resolve and resolute or he is trap in a corner
Old 2012-01-04, 08:13   Link #669
paptimus
dark nexon

Even if he is back to his normal power level unless he becomes more powerful its meaningless. his power is a far cry from a lot of characters like the queen, lintence,dixerio and who knows probably among the HB there those stronger than him(other than lintence) although i wouldnt say he is far from their level. point is unless he gets more powerful and kicks that bit** queens a** and lintence's a** and whoever stands in the way there is no point in him going back because he wont add anything to a fight where there are people much stronger than him fighting.

I dont want him to go there and get to protect leerin after being a remarkable sturdy sandbag to the queen and lintence. thats what i am trying to say.
Old 2012-01-06, 06:43   Link #670
Morisato

Does Felli and Layfon's relationship get anywhere?
Old 2012-01-16, 10:57   Link #671
sarofski

Finallyyyy
It took me 5 hours to read the thread, though I'm still digesting all the info.
Thanks everyone for their spoilers , specially shmaster for the summaries, with the speed novels are being translated, your are the only hope right now.
And few questions:

1. If Ignasias is really dead, then what's the point of all this "fate" stuff? What is the "eyeball moon" sealing right now (if I'm not wrong it's supposed to seal Ignasias)? Then who is controling the wolf faces?

2. It's said that the chosen one ( that is supposed to gather all the genes of Ailen ) is a combination of queen+leeren. But is it confirmed anywhere in the novel? could it be possibly Layfon?

3. What exactly do you mean by child of oblivion?
Old 2012-01-17, 01:15   Link #672
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

1. We don't know what purpose fate is serving now. But apparently the moon does not appear to be sealing anything with Ignasis dead. As for who is controlling the wolf faces, it is actually the hanging plot thread right now.

2. Both queen and Leerin has suspected the real successor of Ailen would be their descendent.

3. Child of Oblivion is Layfon. Due to his father being a wolf face, he is born outside the fate.
Old 2012-01-17, 06:33   Link #673
sarofski

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
1. We don't know what purpose fate is serving now. But apparently the moon does not appear to be sealing anything with Ignasis dead. As for who is controlling the wolf faces, it is actually the hanging plot thread right now.

2. Both queen and Leerin has suspected the real successor of Ailen would be their descendent.

3. Child of Oblivion is Layfon. Due to his father being a wolf face, he is born outside the fate.
Thanks a lot
and thanks for the summaries, btw is it possible to have more detailed summaries for Vol 17 and 18?

Last edited by sarofski; 2012-01-17 at 20:52.
Old 2012-01-17, 20:56   Link #674
sarofski

Quote:
Originally Posted by paptimus View Post
Even if he is back to his normal power level unless he becomes more powerful its meaningless. his power is a far cry from a lot of characters like the queen, lintence,dixerio and who knows probably among the HB there those stronger than him(other than lintence) although i wouldnt say he is far from their level. point is unless he gets more powerful and kicks that bit** queens a** and lintence's a** and whoever stands in the way there is no point in him going back because he wont add anything to a fight where there are people much stronger than him fighting.

I dont want him to go there and get to protect leerin after being a remarkable sturdy sandbag to the queen and lintence. thats what i am trying to say.
I'm really looking forward to the time that Layfon kicks queen's a**.
Old 2012-01-22, 02:35   Link #675
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Read the light novel version of Crusade 3.
I am so confused. There is an added chapter, where Nina found a black stone in the lab that originally contained Nir.

Due to that stone, she saw vision of past and future in her dream, and the battle against Weirsenheim.
Nina decide to join the battle against Weirsenheim in her dream, but was stopped by an entity who simply just as planned in her face and tell her to mind her own business and not to provide any distractions when every thing has finally fell in place. And then Nina woke up.

So we have this new all knowing entity out of nowhere, unless it is one of the old character in disguise (there it is a chance that thing is Elmie, from they way it speaks). But according to it, it seems Fate is functioning in the way it should. The players are doing what they need to do, the irregulars has been kicked out of plot, ever thing is just as planned.
Old 2012-01-23, 17:36   Link #676
azarhal

I've been suspecting the story have a time loop in effect for some time. Might explain the "Fate within a Fate" too (I'm choosing to call it that for now). Somebody saw the result of Elmie's plan and went back in time to put his/hers into motion using her "blueprint".

New Entity is probably an old character or an old character who wasn't who they claimed to be. Could also be that we have a character that had it "good" and "evil" side split...
Old 2012-01-23, 23:36   Link #677
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Time loop is entirely possible. Ignasis's very existence is in a loop.
He was born in a world created by the world generating devices, but it is his personification who went to the past and created those machines.

Same as Dick, we see him sending messages to Eyen from the future in the Legend.

I am suspecting Layfon is part of this loop stuff too. I have been suspecting that mysterious Layfon who saved Nina from the Wolf Faces could be Layfon from the future.
Old 2012-01-24, 07:41   Link #678
azarhal

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
I am suspecting Layfon is part of this loop stuff too. I have been suspecting that mysterious Layfon who saved Nina from the Wolf Faces could be Layfon from the future.
That was my impression the first time I read that part too.

So I guess the question is what does Nina have to do with the plot?
Old 2012-01-25, 02:55   Link #679
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

It seems the E-Fairies are trying to use her to as their proxy to carry out their agenda, but in the grand scheme of things, I think Nina's true and sole purpose is to fight Weirsenheim.

Dick would accept his death in Nina's hand, and that may be the key factor to inhibits Weirsenheim ever expanding power. And by this train of logic, Shante might play a role here too, consider she has finally revert back to her old self.
Old 2012-01-25, 07:27   Link #680
azarhal

Nina is sure that her "destiny" changed around the time she meet Dick for the 1st time. So she might not have been the original person to face Weirsenheim.

Wouldn't Nina facing Weirsenheim be the result of Zuellini's plotting anyway?
Closed Thread