AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-02-07, 20:00   Link #101
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

...I take back my words, Mami x Akira is cute

Anyway, it looks like Shigure confessed to Yukina in chapter 22 ;_;

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-08, 07:24   Link #102
chachaboru
Banned

i like this manga...
i think there might be a mami x akira pairing because of the recent chapter.
chachaboru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-08, 18:34   Link #103
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

This manga is damn good, every single chapter.
Old 2011-02-17, 17:06   Link #104
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post

Anyway, it looks like Shigure confessed to Yukina in chapter 22 ;_;
Why the sad face? Everyone's been waiting for this since FOREVER.
Old 2011-02-18, 05:13   Link #105
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

That's a tear of joy, my friend

Old 2011-02-20, 19:44   Link #106
Chiibi

Oh I see.

In another discussion, someone mentioned that Yukina might misunderstand what Shigure said and I'm like "OH HELL SHE BETTER NOT." lol

I hope she says yes.

She better freaking say YES.
Old 2011-08-02, 21:54   Link #107
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Based on the spoiler I read, it looks like after chapter 22 it's more of yukina/shigure moments.

Also, someone posted a spoiler for chapter 25. I don't know if you already but I'll post it btw.

In chapter 25, at the end Yukina said to mami "おまえにはわたさんぞ" it means
Spoiler:
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-02, 22:51   Link #108
Sol Falling

Hm, 23 came out a few days ago. This manga sure likes trolling with us--Yukina blew off Shigure's confession lol, and then purposely went lovey-dovey with Akira. At the end, we finally might have Yukina and Shigure actually getting together though--my god, these characters have a hard time dealing honestly with their feelings. I am so looking forward to chapters of pure fluff and sexiness once Yukina and Shigure finally get together.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 04:04   Link #109
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Mami x Akira is better than Yukina x Shigure. Heck, both pairings are awesome.
Kirroha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 05:31   Link #110
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I agree with that. I just hope that Mami x Akira relationship can be developed further and won't be left out compared to Yukina and Shigure relationship...Maybe after this manga is finished, the mangaka will release a special chapter that contains their relationship? :P

Anyway..the scans are pretty late (it's ch 27 in Japan). I hope we can read the rest soon

Old 2011-08-03, 05:53   Link #111
Sol Falling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
I agree with that. I just hope that Mami x Akira relationship can be developed further and won't be left out compared to Yukina and Shigure relationship...Maybe after this manga is finished, the mangaka will release a special chapter that contains their relationship? :P

Anyway..the scans are pretty late (it's ch 27 in Japan). I hope we can read the rest soon
lol, no worries, it seems. 24 just came out too! Woot. I think what basically happened was that FTH dropped the series a while ago and nobody actually noticed, so we basically had no chapters for seriously long time. This Tearsdrop group seems to be able to get them out pretty fast, though, so hopefully they'll keep it up.

Anyway, chapter 24: damn, what a cliffhanger! lol, this manga really knows how to keep me hooked, though. That was super good.
Old 2011-08-05, 11:49   Link #112
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Now.
It comes the NTR route.
Shigure - Yukina and Akira - Mami.

Chapter 24 is nice.
Seeing how Shigure try to restraint his needs of Yukina, lead him to help her to conquer her weakness.
It's a much more better approach rather than pushing Yukina, lead them to a scene which implying :

"Let's unlock your HCG right now."

Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-07, 04:39   Link #113
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Chapter 25

Hoho. Yukina doesn't want to give Shigure to Mami. A declaration of war indeed
Old 2011-08-09, 10:21   Link #114
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Hoho. Yukina doesn't want to give Shigure to Mami. A declaration of war indeed
It's also a celebration for Yukina,
This is her first time to acknowledged there's such thing like a love story
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-09, 21:51   Link #115
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

I got bored of Shigure x Yukina after Chapter 3, tbh. I loved how they were jumping at each other's throats in chaps 1-3, but after that it got just cheesy and Shigure just became the bad boy who is after Yukina who is now typical kuudere. And then there's too much shoujo smut which honestly creeps me out. Everyone's so possessive it's downright disturbing.

Now I'm just going to watch it for the Mami x Akira.
Old 2011-08-09, 21:53   Link #116
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Now I'm just going to watch it for the Mami x Akira.
Wise choice my friend and while at it, maybe your love with Shigure x Yukina will rekindled after you read later chapters ;_;

Old 2011-08-10, 01:12   Link #117
Sol Falling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirroha View Post
I got bored of Shigure x Yukina after Chapter 3, tbh. I loved how they were jumping at each other's throats in chaps 1-3, but after that it got just cheesy and Shigure just became the bad boy who is after Yukina who is now typical kuudere. And then there's too much shoujo smut which honestly creeps me out. Everyone's so possessive it's downright disturbing.
I find it hilarious that people actually think Shigure's a bad boy. I mean, not even close. Just read chapter 27 if you want to see what kind of dork Shigure has always really been lol. He's a tsundere, not a bad boy, and a pretty awesome/hilarious one at that.

But yeah, Tooyama Ema smut is awesome . It's great that you're enjoying Akira x Mami but the rest of the manga is pretty good stuff as well.
Old 2011-08-10, 03:45   Link #118
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Chapter 28

Spoiler:
Old 2011-08-10, 04:16   Link #119
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
I find it hilarious that people actually think Shigure's a bad boy. I mean, not even close. Just read chapter 27 if you want to see what kind of dork Shigure has always really been lol. He's a tsundere, not a bad boy, and a pretty awesome/hilarious one at that.

But yeah, Tooyama Ema smut is awesome . It's great that you're enjoying Akira x Mami but the rest of the manga is pretty good stuff as well.
Whether or not Shigure is a bad boy or a dork still follows my point. I liked Shigure x Yukina because of how they kept outsmarting each other in the first three chapters. After that, it just became cheesy. And they're still really possessive and creepy.
Old 2011-08-10, 11:24   Link #120
Chiibi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirroha View Post
Whether or not Shigure is a bad boy or a dork still follows my point. I liked Shigure x Yukina because of how they kept outsmarting each other in the first three chapters. After that, it just became cheesy. And they're still really possessive and creepy.
Mami and Akira are WAY more possessive and creepy. >_> What makes you call Shigure and Yukina "possessive and creepy"? They pretty much act like two teens in love who still aren't 100% sure of their feelings. It's not an abusive relationship; while sometimes they can be inconsiderate to each other, it's not like either one treats the other as a piece of property.

ShigurexYukina is just adorable and sexy. The reason why I prefer them is because Shigure doesn't go out of his way to make Akira look bad, like Akira does to him and Yukina doesn't do that to Mami either. When it comes to making moves on each other, they're very straightforward and they don't cheat.

MamixAkira is cute and makes a ton of sense. But they lack that "hot" spark that ShigurexYukina has. >////<

Last edited by Chiibi; 2011-08-10 at 11:44.
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character derailment, cheap romance, cliche shoujo, comedy, crappy drama, dumbina, low grade shoujo, not sudden netorare, out of character, romance, school life, shoujo, sudden netorare