AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2022-09-16, 08:16   Link #901
Marina2

Good to see our money is put into good use.

Anime is a surprising news. TCG rules seems to be quite complex according to the leak I saw.
Old 2022-09-16, 09:45   Link #902
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Of course, if you are so rich then just go to the studio with unlimited budget.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-16, 13:08   Link #903
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv175
*Graphic Designer

I can't say I'm surprised MHY didn't really do much for the second anniversary. It isn't like the game popularity will drop for the time being so they don't really have to be generous with the freebies, even though it is quite debatable considering how much they earned for the past 2 years.

Meanwhile, it is worth noting that the anime project is simply advertized as "long term project" without much details. This doesn't really mean it will be a TV anime series, moreso that besides that wording, the "Hoyoverse x Ufotable" and Collabo really imply they will work on some anime content, instead of hiring Ufotable for actual anime.
In other word, this could be simply a project involving the studio for CM, trailers or anime shorts like MHY did for Honkai and Inazuma. As far as it goes, I wouldn't bet on an anime series, OVA series or movies just yet.
Old 2022-09-16, 20:04   Link #904
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I can't say I'm surprised MHY didn't really do much for the second anniversary. It isn't like the game popularity will drop for the time being so they don't really have to be generous with the freebies, even though it is quite debatable considering how much they earned for the past 2 years.
The "generous anniversary" thing is in a weird place because this is a weird hybrid game.

If you look at MMOs like FFXIV, for instance -- where you pay both for the game and subscription -- their anniversary was just a special quest and a minion. It's always noted, but never big. Likewise, other live service titles in the PC or console space tend to have pretty calm anniversaries, even if their business model includes lootboxes/gacha elements. It's really just in the mobile gacha space that anniversaries became this massive thing, and that's really because (it seems to me) Cygames manufactured it as a marketing opportunity, and the competition followed suit.

The whole thing is due to the specific nature of mobile devices: it pushes an update in the app store, you can change the program icon and it adds the update indicator, and you can push marketing/ads in the app store about the new version -- since mobile experiences are App Store-centric, it was all about bringing lapsed players back to the game. App Stores are always prioritizing/promoting apps that get updated regularly. Obviously Genshin Impact is a mobile game, so it is impacted by this, but with its regular pace of actual content updates (besides just introducing new characters for people to roll on and small story events), it's not nearly the same situation as the competition, even if you set aside how successful the game is.

People have this thing about "you're so rich, you can afford to be generous" -- and I'm not necessarily going to disagree with that on the surface. But at the same time, companies like Cygames warped people's thinking a bit with their marketing stunts, which they only do because they need the artificial excitement to bring lapsed players back. It's not like Cygames does "generous anniversaries" because they are being nice or want to reward the players -- their games tend to have much larger gacha pools and every single giveaway they run is paired with aggressive limited time sales (like currency discounts, pick tickets, etc.) to fuel conversions.

So anyway... I get why people ask. Obviously what harm is it to ask; worst case they say no, best case you get more free stuff. But I do think people aren't looking at the big picture at why more-limited mobile games need blow-out anniversaries to drive customer spending; people are just looking at the "what's in it for me" side, and not considering the impact that has on the game's overall monetization strategy. I think Genshin Impact's very "even-keeled" approach to monetization is one of its stronger points, and the more they start warping people's expectations with very generous anniversaries, it'll have a cascading impact on the normal monetization because people will hold off spending waiting for the "deals." This is why many Cygames titles all have regular cycles of "double-rate" gachas, constant in-out of time-limited characters, and ever-escalating anniversaries and FOMO cash shop deals -- they have to constantly massage the monetization and I find it a bit tiresome. People just act like they can do massive giveaways at the anniversary to be nice and that it won't change anything over the long term, but that's just not the case.

Selfishly, of course, give me free stuff...
Old 2022-09-16, 23:00   Link #905
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
The "generous anniversary" thing is in a weird place because this is a weird hybrid game.

Selfishly, of course, give me free stuff...
Genshin is a GACHA games by nature.

Every Japanese developers even without need of Cygames presence will make anniversary their one-time generous moment also come with special paid packages.
So is it a problem for asking more anniversary rewards? Of course not, because other gacha games are like that from start. Surely its up to developers if they wanted to became generous during anniversary or not in consideration to their business models but its not exclusively Cygames fault. To add, Mihoyo being stingy is not something new either, look at Honkai amount of paid stuffs with some locked behind pyramid model also anniversary effort the last time I played is free costume and mats. that pale in comparison to anything behind paid offers (better costume, better mats, chance to get relevant weapons and Stigmata).

Also no, there's no special hybrid things about Genshin. People doesn't roll gacha to play FF XIV. You're free to pick job class you wanted with some locked behind subscription. If you doesn't roll for something in Genshin, do you even make significant improvement to begin with? There are MMO with lootboxes but it mostly cosmetic that doesn't affect progress, unless the endgame content is PVP. People doesn't complaint about rewards in FF XIV? Why should? They're not gated on anything to begin with and its not like social life inside XIV requires player to seek for Primogems code every week.

Honestly, IMO, from start Genshin envisioned to achieve MMO popularity like WOW or FF XIV among casuals by replacing subscribe model with mobile gacha.
I think their decision of anime with Ufotable making it even more obvious. Because there is no certainty about how much they could get, and no PVP limiting their foresight from their experience working in Honkai, the best they could do is convert more. Can't say it won't works because I knew good chunk of FGO and SAO fanbase were totally into "my money became anime" rather than used for game development, Genshin fanbase seems similar in that regards.
Old 2022-09-17, 01:27   Link #906
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Every Japanese developers even without need of Cygames presence will make anniversary their one-time generous moment also come with special paid packages.
So is it a problem for asking more anniversary rewards? Of course not, because other gacha games are like that from start. Surely its up to developers if they wanted to became generous during anniversary or not in consideration to their business models but its not exclusively Cygames fault.
To be clear, I'm not trying to "blame" them. It's smart business on their part because it forces the competition to compete on their chosen playing field, which gives them an inherent advantage. But CyberAgent (parent of Cygames) is one of the founding companies that helped make the Japanese mobile gacha space the way it is today, and they are (I think) the most famous company who really escalated generous anniversary rewards (particularly with Granblue Fantasy as the most famous example). The fact that this has now become perceived as the "norm" is basically because they helped pushed the industry in that direction. And yes, now, many other gacha companies would keep doing that with or without them, because the precedent has been set.

The bigger point is whether Genshin Impact really considers itself on an "equal playing field" as the typical Japanese gacha game (just because they both use gacha). It'd argue they probably don't, and it's that sense that I called it a hybrid game. The business model is one of the defining factors for a game, but not the only factor.

Quote:
Also no, there's no special hybrid things about Genshin. People doesn't roll gacha to play FF XIV. You're free to pick job class you wanted with some locked behind subscription. If you doesn't roll for something in Genshin, do you even make significant improvement to begin with? There are MMO with lootboxes but it mostly cosmetic that doesn't affect progress, unless the endgame content is PVP. People doesn't complaint about rewards in FF XIV? Why should? They're not gated on anything to begin with and its not like social life inside XIV requires player to seek for Primogems code every week.
Well, people do complain about the rewards in seasonal events in FFXIV sometimes, too, argument being that they are "paying" for those events too with their subscriptions, but that's a different issue.

Here... I mean, clearly, part of what makes the gacha business model work (and, really, most live service titles) is the push/pull of keeping people on the treadmill. So yeah, anything you can do to make the wheel spin faster is what people will ask for -- that makes sense, and I'm not trying to say that's wrong. But fundamentally, this isn't something that should be solved via occasional special events if your overall goal is to keep people playing (and spending) year-round. Otherwise all it does is remind people how slow/bad the normal process is and train them to wait until the wheel goes faster. In response to this, you would have to keep on creating more opportunities where the wheel speeds up. (This is what happens in Cygames titles like Granblue Fantasy and Idolmaster: CGSS -- twice a month now they have double-rate events because they've conditioned people to spend on certain cycles, plus anniversaries, half-anniversaries, holidays, etc. They have to constantly and aggressively manipulate things to coax spending on a certain cadence.)

Anyway... again, I'm not saying people shouldn't want more generous rewards. But when comparing the rewards that different games give in different circumstances, you need to compare the entire context... and, at least based on what happened last year, people aren't good about doing that. (Then again, a lot of the people who got "up in arms" about this last year had never even played another gacha game before and just got riled up because they heard people tell them carefully-selected information on Youtube or whatever. So there's that...)
Old 2022-09-17, 05:00   Link #907
Liddo-kun
is this so?

it's nice that there would be another Leyline Overflow. Plenty new characters need mora and books.

edit:

also need other's opinion on this. I have RR3 Sac bow and RR1 Fav Bow both at lvl 90. Which is better for support Diona? thanks.

total ER is 195.4% with the Sac bow equipped. She can shield and use the burst quite often.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2022-09-17 at 12:03.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-17, 13:02   Link #908
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post

edit:

also need other's opinion on this. I have RR3 Sac bow and RR1 Fav Bow both at lvl 90. Which is better for support Diona? thanks.

total ER is 195.4% with the Sac bow equipped. She can shield and use the burst quite often.
Diona can abuse the effect of Sac bow really well since her "E" hit many times. Right now I am using Diona with Sac bow to generate a lot of energy for Ayaka.

Last edited by Marina2; 2022-09-17 at 13:14.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-17, 15:15   Link #909
GDB

Yeah, both are good but Sac Bow is better on her.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-18, 11:00   Link #910
Marina2

Look like people just discovered a new technique (or bug) with Barbara to generate massive amount of bloom.

Read this for explanation.
Quote:
https://twitter.com/hxg_diluc/status...62318676127746

1. For every 1.5 seconds, Barbara Ring hits the surroundings once.
2.When there's a new unit that enters the ring, the ring hits the surroundings immediately
3.When the ring hits an object, it shortens the next hitting time
4.When there's 3 hit, 1 hydro element will be applied resulting in a dendro core.
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

YouTube

Last edited by Marina2; 2022-09-18 at 12:06.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-19, 05:05   Link #911
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Look like people just discovered a new technique (or bug) with Barbara to generate massive amount of bloom.
The in-game issues list was updated just tonight to note what seems to be this situation and says they're going to fix it, so yeah... definitely seems like a bug.
Old 2022-09-19, 15:29   Link #912
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv175
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Genshin is a GACHA games by nature.

Since you mention that, I and some friends of mine are more bothered by the fact that 3.1 doesn't seem to feel like any anniversary celebration at all. Honesly, if you were to remove the login rewards, it is basically your usual odd patch: they could have implemented it during any period of the year aside of Chinese New Year and no one would have noticed any difference.
There isn't any special "traveler centric" event, no really unique reward (except MAYBE the pet), no actual special purchases (skins etc). Absolutely nothing. And I really don't buy their excuse about "Teyvat has its own calendar/festivities" since they still bothered with the Lantern Rite event. It just doesn't make any sense to ignore the game anniversary within the actual game to the point anyone woudn't even notice if it wasn't for the date and discussions about it IRL.
I really think it would make sense to have some sort of mini event with the traveler and paimon having a chat/memory lane type of cutscenes with what they went through and some kind of special minigame/battle event centred around that.

As for the topic regarding the lackluster rewards, I really think it wouldn't hurt them to have added a non limited 5* selector (except Tighnari for obvious reasons), a 4* non sumeru selector and a namecard (similar to Honkai special emblem designed for each anniversary in mind). I guess the pet is a "step to the right direction" but frankly, people want to have fun with characters in general, and even now, most probably didn't unlock most of the non limited 5* or 4*. This would have been an actual sign of good faith especially after last year disaster but I guess they are still way too content with the current situation of the game right now.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2022-09-19 at 16:52.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-20, 00:35   Link #913
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Honesly, if you were to remove the login rewards, it is basically your usual odd patch: they could have implemented it during any period of the year aside of Chinese New Year and no one would have noticed any difference. [...] It just doesn't make any sense to ignore the game anniversary within the actual game to the point anyone woudn't even notice if it wasn't for the date and discussions about it IRL.
I mean, it does make sense from a business point of view. The reason other companies make a big deal out of anniversaries is because it's a marketing holiday to try to lure lapsed players back. But Genshin Impact is still seeing high metrics and releasing a regular cadence of anticipated new content (exploration areas, story quests, characters, etc.). So what do they need to have huge in-game anniversary events for?

In terms of marketing impact, they get a lot more out of the free concert than they get out of in-game content, because there's already a lot to do in-game, and this promotes the opulence of the brand to a wider audience who may not be currently playing. Likewise, announcing the ufotable anime project with that promo video is probably doing more numbers for the game PR-wise than any in-game event would have because ufotable has a similar sort of reputation for opulence in the anime space.

If the anniversary were timed with some sort of content lull between regions where there's nothing new going on, then it'd make more sense to make a bigger deal out of the anniversary in-game. But you don't need a big anniversary when the plate is already full. In general, the dev team has been doing a better job of managing these gaps by introducing new exploration zones on a regular cadence anyway, making it less important to create an in-game holiday.

(I think the Mondstadt-themed event will have a sort of anniversary feel because it brings us back to the starting region and re-introduces starting characters, so plays on nostalgia to some degree, but I agree that I wouldn't call it an anniversary event per se.)

Quote:
I really think it would make sense to have some sort of mini event with the traveler and paimon having a chat/memory lane type of cutscenes with what they went through and some kind of special minigame/battle event centred around that.
I mean, in terms of the theme of what you're saying, that was clearly the idea behind this video from the Special Program:

YouTube

I guess part of the issue is how much anniversary content is in the game proper, and how much is in the wider "media mix." Their strategy thus far has mostly been to keep the game itself running on its schedule and for most anniversary events to be outside the game, for better or worse.

Quote:
As for the topic regarding the lackluster rewards, I really think it wouldn't hurt them to have added a non limited 5* selector (except Tighnari for obvious reasons), a 4* non sumeru selector and a namecard (similar to Honkai special emblem designed for each anniversary in mind). I guess the pet is a "step to the right direction" but frankly, people want to have fun with characters in general, and even now, most probably didn't unlock most of the non limited 5* or 4*. This would have been an actual sign of good faith especially after last year disaster but I guess they are still way too content with the current situation of the game right now.
I am not against them offering this by any means, as I think not a bad idea by this point. But at the same time... furor in social media notwithstanding, I'm not convinced that last year was really that much of a "disaster." They did make adjustments to the plan in response to people's complaints, so there's that, but people's anger really didn't seem to translate into metrics or anything else. Being loud on social media costs you nothing, but if people keep playing and keep paying (Raiden's banner was one of the top-grossing at the time), how much of a message is it really sending?

Anyway, again, I am not against them adding more in-game rewards and incentives, but at the same time I'm not so sold on the need for a big in-game anniversary event with so much already going on... plus, personally, events like the free concert are much more meaningful to me (although I realize that's obviously a matter of opinion).
Old 2022-09-20, 04:17   Link #914
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv175
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
I mean, it does make sense from a business point of view. The reason other companies make a big deal out of anniversaries is because it's a marketing holiday to try to lure lapsed players back. But Genshin Impact is still seeing high metrics and releasing a regular cadence of anticipated new content (exploration areas, story quests, characters, etc.). So what do they need to have huge in-game anniversary events for?
[...]
(I think the Mondstadt-themed event will have a sort of anniversary feel because it brings us back to the starting region and re-introduces starting characters, so plays on nostalgia to some degree, but I agree that I wouldn't call it an anniversary event per se.)
From a business perpective, I believe it makes sense for a company to have a "more positive" image to help players retention and potentially attract more players who weren't too keen on trying a gacha game. Sure, they are not a benevolent group nor friends, but it makes sense to prepare some sort of celebration for the game and its players at large, simply by giving the impression they care for said fanbase. If they give the impression the fanbase is "part of the reason why the game is succesful", it would naturally be seen as a sign of goodwill by the comppany, which is more likely to have beneficials effects on the fanbase.

This is something that would be difficult to gauge with metrics for obvious reasons, but I actually see little to no demerit of providing content and rewards that would please most of the fanbase instead of niche stuff (While I appreciate they still do the free live concert, it is obvious that a large chunk of the fanbase doesn't care about it and would rather have extra primogems). On the flipside, I won't argue regarding the impact of that new animation media they are cooking with Ufotable since it is indeed a correct (albeit late) decision to expand the franchise even further.

But the bottomline is that they could have tailored the Mondo festival into something more personal around the Traveler (and by extention the player), which would in turn give a better connection between the dev team and the customers at large. I don't believe it would require much more work on it since it would require simply adjustments regarding the "plot" of the festival. As it stands, considering how that Mondo festival looks like, it really doesn't seem anything special compared to all of the non Lantern Rite festival we got thus far, hence why I stated that patch could happen during any different period of the year and no one would see any difference.
Quote:
I mean, in terms of the theme of what you're saying, that was clearly the idea behind this video from the Special Program:
That's really something I'm not exactly impressed by any stretch. Honestly, their strategy of media mix and whatnot doesn't really work that much considering how average hoyolab is active relative to the popularity of the game. From a business perspective, they want people to use that app to discover hoyoverse at large with other games present in said app, but considering its structure and population, I don't see it happening any time soon. If anything, the fact people hardly promote that app doesn't really show much interest in that app and its web events.
Quote:
I am not against them offering this by any means, as I think not a bad idea by this point. But at the same time... furor in social media notwithstanding, I'm not convinced that last year was really that much of a "disaster."
If nothing else, it was a PR nightmare that was covered by the fanbase but also third parties considering it went was far as dragging other games in the mud, something that was very rarely covered in the west before. Review bombing isn't that unusual, but when it is so bad that it deal collateral damage? Very rarely when it comes to the history of high profile games.
Honestly, from a business perspective, I still think the first anniversary wasn't particularly great otherwise they wouldn't have backpedaled about the rewards at all (refurbishing a paid wing package speaks volume about that). Even if sales for Raiden Shogun banner were all time high, you can't say the game reputation was anywhere close to that given the topics surrounding it. Yes, there wasn't any massive exodus of the likes of WoW to FFXIV but that incident certainly had a lasting impact when it comes to MHY reputation and how people perceive them.

But my real issue is that from a practical standpoint, doing the exact same thing as least year (with some extra announcements) doesn't make any sense to me. I don't think a selector would be that much of an issue from a business perspective because, let's face it, getting a non limited character is inconsequential for players' spending habits, unless they decide to make more non limited character banner like Keqing, which doesn't seem to be likely since we didn't get any other banner of that kind after more than a year.
It isn't like they absolutely had to do that, but on the flip side, what stopped them to do so, considering the absence of demerits? I really doubt they would lose even a sliver of revenues by giving a random Diluc, Mona, Jean, Keqing or Mona to the fanbase. Far from it. And this is fairly begnin compared to Cygames literally giving out truckload of free rolls that actually matter for the meta players that can pick a limited character with the spark system.

I don't think giving out more than 20 fates or some random limited character/constellation is a good idea per se since it would definitely have adverse effects on players spending habits which is something any company wouldn't want that for a super popular game barely at the start of its lifespan. However, a free non limited character and unique themed accessory type of stuff would be effective with minimal financial impact. I don't personally care that much since I have pretty much all characters I wanted, but it is painfully obvious that such kind of rewards with little monetary value would do wonders for a large portion of the fanbase, who generally care more about the characters than the rest.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2022-09-20 at 05:17.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-20, 05:53   Link #915
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
And That's really something I'm not exactly convinced. Honestly, their strategy of media mix and whatnot doesn't really work that much considering how average hoyolab is active relative to the popularity of the game. From a business perspective, they want people to use that app to discover hoyoverse at large with other games present in said app, but considering its structure and the "conversion" of the fanbase, I don't see it happening any time soon. If anything, the fact many are still clueless about the existence of the app speaks volume about how much people care more about the content in-game and social platforms than that app.
Well, it was part of the Special Program which was streamed on Twitch and Youtube, completely unrelated to the Hoyolab app, and these clips are being promoted on their various socials (Twitter, Facebook, Tiktok, Instagram, etc.). They also promote a lot of these videos (including the special program) in the Launcher. I don't think their strategy really depends that much on Hoyolab, really, although, sure, it does exist. Maybe they could do more. Of course I realize some people don't care about anything else except what's in-game.

Quote:
Yes, there wasn't any massive exodus of the likes of WoW to FFXIV but that incident certainly had a lasting impact when it comes to MHY reputation and how people perceive them.
Well... honestly, what it did is ground people's expectations. For a lot of people, this was their first gacha game, and you had people all over Youtube and the like who were hyping up the anniversary based on what the most generous gacha games did, without looking at how MiHoYo themselves acted in the early years of their own games.

I don't think MiHoYo cares that much if people think they are "stingier" than the competition when it comes to anniversaries. I think they believe that, as long as the product keeps speaking for itself, people will get over it. If anything the game has only continued to grow in popularity in the last year, sales are continuing to grow (they had even bigger banners than Raiden Shogun), and general customer feedback to new content (like the Sumeru region) has been quite positive. (We'll see if they can stick the landing for the Archon Quest this time, but so far it seems promising.) Maybe you can say they're complacent because they don't have any real competition on their level (ToF isn't it at this point...), but I'm still not sure generous anniversary rewards are that important in the grand scheme of things.

Again, not against your idea of a standard 5-star selector. But I wonder if, rather than an anniversary reward, they could instead make it something available to everyone permanently upon reaching the end of the Sumeru Archon Quest, for example. (Or, as they've done some other times, as a reward for an in-game event at first, and then after that permanently in some other way.) That way it's not a "be there or be square" type of thing, but something everyone can either get or work towards.

I guess in general I am just burnt out from Cygames-style anniversary blowouts, because they are almost always lies disguised as blessings unless you spend the rest of the year saving up for them (and the rest of the year tends to be a mindless slog). It completely alters the "smart" way to play the game to revolve around their push-pull cycle. I'm not at all against this game having more generous rewards for F2P in general... but I'm leery of the wider impact of introducing "sales holiday" cycles. But there probably is a valid compromise, and your specific proposals don't seem that objectionable to me.
Old 2022-09-22, 08:06   Link #916
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Diona can abuse the effect of Sac bow really well since her "E" hit many times. Right now I am using Diona with Sac bow to generate a lot of energy for Ayaka.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Yeah, both are good but Sac Bow is better on her.
sorry for late reply, things got busy.

ok, I'm gonna use Sac bow for Diona.

and just one more.. this is probably a dumb question, but I could not figure out how to do the charged version of Diona's e-skill. How exactly do people do it? When I press the button for elemental skill, she does the move right away.

oh, and also did a bit of coop with a friend.

used my Qiqi.

Old 2022-09-22, 12:06   Link #917
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post

and just one more.. this is probably a dumb question, but I could not figure out how to do the charged version of Diona's e-skill. How exactly do people do it? When I press the button for elemental skill, she does the move right away.
Tap - Normal version

Press and Hold (for just ~1 sec) - Charged Version

In both version, Diano will automatically fire her skill. It is the same as how you press and hold "E" to create shield with Zhongli instead of just dropping a pillar

Actually, it's more likely that you have been using the charged version
Old 2022-09-22, 12:35   Link #918
Liddo-kun
is this so?

saw it at last. Diona will do a jump with the hold move. Got confused at first because the two moves look similar. I see the difference now.
Old 2022-09-27, 09:03   Link #919
Liddo-kun
is this so?

reached Marana's Avatar after several days of doing quests. The boss is not very strong, but it is is invulnerable to damage if the Tumors are not destroyed first. And straying too far from Arama (flying green guy) will cause death, because the whole environment is deadly poison.

Spoiler:
Old Today, 01:04   Link #920
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Nahida leaks are out.

She doesn't look to be a good match for Nilou sadly because to maximize her you seem to need pyro, hydro and electro on the squad, which is antithesis to Nilou's strict requirements.
MeoTwister5 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
gacha game, genshin impact