AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-05-24, 16:35   Link #1
Elestia

Jashin Average / Evil God Average [WN]

Quote:
When she stands, she’s like a white peony. When she sits, she’s like a tree peony. When she walks, she’s like a lily flower. And when you look her in the eyes, she’s like the Great King of Terror.
Despite having the qualities to be a peerless bishoujo, because of the look of her eyes and that atmosphere of hers, she’s feared by others; such a girl is forcefully sent to another world.
Being told by an Evil God that she would be granted a wish as a special favour, the girl made a wish────

“Make my eyes and atmosphere normal please.”

This is a story recounting the lifestyle in a parallel world of a girl who would be perfect (probably) if just her one weakpoint was overcome.

A fantasy comedy with magic, dungeons, and a hero and demon king(candidates) who she gets tangled up with.
She’s cursed though.
Another cookie cutter template of being transported to another world. The one twist is that Anri, our main heroine, is apparently blessed by an "Evil God" before being transported to the new world. This "blessing" she receives is full of inconveniences, but she forces herself to come to terms it, entailing several hilarious developments as she tries to find a place to live in this world without attracting too much attention in order to find a place to live in peace.

What I particular liked about this novel series is that
Spoiler for Spoilers:

The writing and humor are also very well done, with a self-narrating heroine that inserts her own thoughts and comments in a sharp and funny manner. There are currently 19 chapters, which several side stories that switches the POV on several minor characters how they view and react to our main heroine.
Old 2015-05-24, 16:47   Link #2
SinsI

It's nice that the author didn't decide to stretch it too far, instead letting it run while the joke was fresh (there are only 2 more chapters to be translated from the main storyline).
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-24, 18:00   Link #3
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI View Post
It's nice that the author didn't decide to stretch it too far, instead letting it run while the joke was fresh (there are only 2 more chapters to be translated from the main storyline).
That's not correct. There are I believe 53 total chapters. The first 21 chapters are the Book of Evil then there's the 11 intermission chapters then another 21 chapters I think it is.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-24, 19:05   Link #4
BlackGaruda
Thread Lurker

That "Babydoll of Depravity" and "Scanties of the Succubus" LOL~!

And I love how carefree she is about everything. Like...
Spoiler:
Old 2015-05-24, 19:24   Link #5
kagato3

There already is a thread for this http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...=132194&page=2
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dungeon, fantasy, female lead, slice of life, transfer to another world