AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2018-07-13, 10:27   Link #3521
Skyterror3381
Blood Champion
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Perth, Australia
After all, no love for grace, eh?

If it’s any consolation, the author said that it was not necessarily a goodbye; he might continue on HxH in the future. I reckon there’re indeed enough materials such as vatlantis’ male population issue, and other countries attacked them (new enemies), to make another series.
Skyterror3381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 12:21   Link #3522
Stro
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Age: 29
The ending is a true harem, the tags of fake harem, main heroine end and no harem end should be removed, Aine approved a polygamia for Kizuna as long she is the main/first wife. Also Kizuna is having sex with almost all girls of Ataraxia that use Heart Hybrid Gear/magic armor with the possibility of having kids.

The author says that he might continue HxH in the future, I guess he prefers starts other works or continue with Ecstas Online or have time to make a new story to be a new arc. Well IMO I think that just is needed a volume that Ataraxia open the gate again so all members of Ataraxia (family included) as well their technology can go to Vatlantis to live and forget Earth.
Stro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 12:30   Link #3523
burst1000
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
I would classify a harem end with the MC favoring the main heroine above the others as a semi-harem end
I totally agree with you, not true harem
burst1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 13:06   Link #3524
Azreal
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
So which girls does he end up with? If different, which girls does he get pregnant? I agree with a previous statement, that if getting pregnant in general is what removes their cores. Why doesn't his sister get pregnant from some other guy? Seems like needless incest. Thanks in advance for any responses.
Azreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 13:36   Link #3525
Ophis
Dragon God
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House Nį∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azreal View Post
So which girls does he end up with? If different, which girls does he get pregnant? I agree with a previous statement, that if getting pregnant in general is what removes their cores. Why doesn't his sister get pregnant from some other guy? Seems like needless incest. Thanks in advance for any responses.
Spoiler for End:


PS: Who was the moron who added those "non harem end" and "fake harem" tags? The story ended with a true harem, even if Aine got the spot for main wife.
__________________
"Now, letís open the curtains on our play.
A hell fire banquet of fear and madness, where even the ashes will be burnt to nothing!
" - One of 72 Demon Gods of Solomon, The Demon God Belial
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 15:32   Link #3526
BlackRose1
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azreal View Post
So which girls does he end up with? If different, which girls does he get pregnant? I agree with a previous statement, that if getting pregnant in general is what removes their cores. Why doesn't his sister get pregnant from some other guy? Seems like needless incest. Thanks in advance for any responses.
It's not looking good for the other girls.

>Seems like needless incest.
There is no needless incest here, the relationship between them two started from the very first volume. It's not like they suddenly started to have sex for no reason in Volume 13.

All the girls in the series have only eyes for Kizuna, they would never consider having another man in their life. They would rather have sex with Kizuna for 40 years to remove the core than having sex for 1 time only with another man.
BlackRose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 17:23   Link #3527
Azreal
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
The brother and sister didnít originally have an intamate relationship. It only began after it was ďneededĒ to help in the fight against their alien foes. But at this time after the fight is done. Itís doesnt further the ďplotĒ. Personally, Iím not into incest. But to each his own.
Azreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 18:27   Link #3528
Ophis
Dragon God
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House Nį∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azreal View Post
The brother and sister didnít originally have an intamate relationship. It only began after it was ďneededĒ to help in the fight against their alien foes. But at this time after the fight is done. Itís doesnt further the ďplotĒ. Personally, Iím not into incest. But to each his own.
Didn't have? lol what were you actually reading? Reiri took care of Kizuna for years in place of their mother who literally abandoned them. Reason Reiri had to leave Kizuna alone for some time was because of her duties in Ataraxia.

Anyway, even if their relationship wasn't that intimate before Kizuna went to Ataraxia, it became so after that. Your argument that it doesn't further the plot is nonsense to be honest, since that would apply to all heroines then.
__________________
"Now, letís open the curtains on our play.
A hell fire banquet of fear and madness, where even the ashes will be burnt to nothing!
" - One of 72 Demon Gods of Solomon, The Demon God Belial
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 19:34   Link #3529
BlackRose1
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Didn't have? lol what were you actually reading? Reiri took care of Kizuna for years in place of their mother who literally abandoned them. Reason Reiri had to leave Kizuna alone for some time was because of her duties in Ataraxia.

Anyway, even if their relationship wasn't that intimate before Kizuna went to Ataraxia, it became so after that. Your argument that it doesn't further the plot is nonsense to be honest, since that would apply to all heroines then.
Finally someone who isn't just hating for no reason (because of incest) and actually understands the relationship between these two.

I think it's pretty clear that the relationship between Kizuna and Reiri is far beyond a normal sister and brother. (Incest aside) Reiri would die for Kizuna and Kizuna would die for Reiri. After reading Volume 13 their relationship reached a new high, reading their lewd scene really makes it seem they are both addicted to each other and can't live without each other anymore. It seems like they are having sex daily (which you can't say from the other girls) and they are really enjoying their time together. I wouldn't be surprised if she will be the first one who gets pregnant.
BlackRose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 19:54   Link #3530
Ophis
Dragon God
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House Nį∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRose1 View Post
Finally someone who isn't just hating for no reason (because of incest) and actually understands the relationship between these two.

I think it's pretty clear that the relationship between Kizuna and Reiri is far beyond a normal sister and brother. (Incest aside) Reiri would die for Kizuna and Kizuna would die for Reiri. After reading Volume 13 their relationship reached a new high, reading their lewd scene really makes it seem they are both addicted to each other and can't live without each other anymore. It seems like they are having sex daily (which you can't say from the other girls) and they are really enjoying their time together. I wouldn't be surprised if she will be the first one who gets pregnant.
Yeah, I agree with pretty much everything you said. Heck, I would even call Reiri the "hidden true heroine" lol.

PS: It still saddens me to no end that we didn't get a scene for Grace.
__________________
"Now, letís open the curtains on our play.
A hell fire banquet of fear and madness, where even the ashes will be burnt to nothing!
" - One of 72 Demon Gods of Solomon, The Demon God Belial
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 20:05   Link #3531
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Earth 616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azreal View Post
The brother and sister didnít originally have an intamate relationship. It only began after it was ďneededĒ to help in the fight against their alien foes. But at this time after the fight is done. Itís doesnt further the ďplotĒ. Personally, Iím not into incest. But to each his own.
Sir, are you even reading this??

Well, just finished reading... I would call this barely true harem..
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/
Ruki0089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 23:07   Link #3532
Skyterror3381
Blood Champion
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Perth, Australia
In terms of getting pregnant, chances are gravel is. She said she received a lifetime worth of happiness as she rubbed her belly; could be a hint that she’s pregnant with Kizuna’s child. But then again, it’s also possible that she simply received a large amount of energy, perceived as a lifetime’s worth. Also, if she was indeed pregnant, the core would’ve been ejected, wouldn’t it? Yet, there was no mention of them receiving the core.

So, there’s a chance that gravel, and perhaps even zelcyone got pregnant. There are some evidence supporting it, but there are also facts that says otherwise.
Skyterror3381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-14, 09:25   Link #3533
TXBPNTVN
Oyakodon is Justice
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
To be fair, the series can be loosely qualified as true harem with the current ending. The harem hybrid in the previous volume was so passionate that I hoped kizuna will marry all of the hybrid partners. Comparing to it, this ending is so underwhelming it makes me feel kind of being cheated.
__________________
May the Fake Harem perish !
May the True Harem flourish !
True Harem is the only True Answer !!!
TXBPNTVN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-14, 09:31   Link #3534
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Earth 616
That's why i said "barely".... like 1% of true harem
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/
Ruki0089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-14, 22:10   Link #3535
BlackRose1
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
So Kizuna is going out with Aine "officially" and yet they still don't really feel like a couple or lovers. Aine had her moments in the final Volume but after her moments she is just like Yurishia and Himekawa. All these 3 girls basically still fight for who gets to have Kizuna for tonight, Aine has no claim for Kizuna lol I guess the last one who is really laughing here is Reiri. I love how she is not involved in all this shit the other girls are doing. She is the true winner for me here.
BlackRose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-15, 05:19   Link #3536
hyddty
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Guess the ending is kinda like a harem but with a leading girl
hyddty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-20, 07:24   Link #3537
AP24
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
All of the bonus SS are finished. I can see why the ones that featured Sylvia couldn't be in the actual volumes.

Finally got to see Sylvia and Ragrus doing lewd things together. Too bad that's all we will ever see.

Sylvia's sex scene definitely couldn't be in the actual volume because of her age and small body. The author could have been in trouble if it did.

Not surprised that in Hayuru's case it was done to her ass first.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-20, 16:23   Link #3538
Chingaruna517
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Flushing, New York
...so, in short the story ends with the limited harem. I'm serious not sure how will Vatlantis survive again with they had to say goodbye to their one time ally with their common enemy is beaten.


Now, I know I have talk about this for quite a time already but, with this series ended on number 13, can't we focus on the LN series known as Kou 1 Desu ga Isekai de Joushu Hajimemashita now? Because, from the way I see it, the series continues Hiroto's adventures and this time he has the Eastern Kingdoms to worry about.
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-20, 18:30   Link #3539
Yye1
Wide Right
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Edmonton, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
...so, in short the story ends with the limited harem. I'm serious not sure how will Vatlantis survive again with they had to say goodbye to their one time ally with their common enemy is beaten.


Now, I know I have talk about this for quite a time already but, with this series ended on number 13, can't we focus on the LN series known as Kou 1 Desu ga Isekai de Joushu Hajimemashita now? Because, from the way I see it, the series continues Hiroto's adventures and this time he has the Eastern Kingdoms to worry about.
Why is it necessary to promote Kou 1 here?
__________________
Donít you open your mouth about the best. Or Iím ma shut it for you real quick.
- Richard Sherman

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-21, 00:04   Link #3540
Chingaruna517
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Flushing, New York
Because it is one rare gem that nobody willing to pay any attention mostly because it hasn't been translated by any group DESPITE ITS WENT THAT FAR?! Maybe I'm the only audience of that series but at the very least the build up is better than this path to a Limited Harem Ending, because at least the author of that series knows what he is doing. Not to mention this series is now officially close its curtains, so shouldn't gonna start something new, at least?
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, bakapervert, borderline hentai, deceiving author, ecchi, harem, main heroine end, non harem end, sci-fi, true harem

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.