AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-08-25, 17:44   Link #10521
Yorae_paladin1

you mean MUGEN
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 18:02   Link #10522
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Ha, such ridiculous matches...SubZero is human, if he laid eyes on Mizore the youkai world would have to kill him for seeing her, simple as that
As for the rankings, I'd place Moka first, both versions of her, because I can't think of Tsukune picking one and hurting the other, thus concluding in some sort of fusion between them that will happily suck his blood (among other things-and yes that would be his thumb) for the rest of his life.
what the fuck! Get out of my bed! and sub zero would not be killed so easly, he's no push over as a human. is he evne human tho? last time i checked humans dont control ice

"In Sub-Zero's ending in Armageddon, after the defeat of Blaze, he attains godlike power. Combined with his power from the Dragon Medallion, Sub-Zero became so powerful that he became an ice god. This however, was without the consent of the Elder Gods, who responded by sending their champions to destroy him. Whether or not they succeeded in this task is unknown"

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2009-08-25 at 18:18.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 18:09   Link #10523
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
what the fuck! Get out of my bed! and sub zero would not be killed so easly, he's no push over as a human. is he evne human tho? last time i checked humans dont control ice
they can with training since shujinko is living proof of it but subby had his talents without training
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 18:10   Link #10524
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
you mean MUGEN
... it was a typo. Really.

Oh and subzero MUGEN footage.
Subzero versus B. Orchid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bkNgMCRXT0

And fatalites.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWlpCZ8ib4A
Old 2009-08-25, 21:04   Link #10525
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam

What's Subzero MUGEN?
Old 2009-08-25, 21:09   Link #10526
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post

What's Subzero MUGEN?
MUGEN is a game where people create their own 2D fighting characters and then duke it out with others. Subzero from Mortal Kombat happens to be one choice. As is Mizore. :3
Old 2009-08-25, 21:10   Link #10527
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Mugen it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHrjVeKixGk

I am surprised no one does a Moka, Kurumu Mugen character.
Old 2009-08-25, 21:10   Link #10528
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageGaiGar View Post
MUGEN is a game where people create their own 2D fighting characters and then duke it out with others. Subzero from Mortal Kombat happens to be one choice. As is Mizore. :3
Mizore is in a fighting game? 0_o
Old 2009-08-25, 21:16   Link #10529
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Mizore is in a fighting game? 0_o
Unofficially atleast. I think
Old 2009-08-25, 21:16   Link #10530
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Someone created her and the other R+V cast(though only for her intro) in a fighting game called Mugen where you put in created characters. The one I posted is the better interpretation of Mizore. The other versions are good, but the hand and legs edits are not as good as the one I posted.
Old 2009-08-25, 21:21   Link #10531
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

I... didn't know that...

Whoa, R + V is popular enough to unofficially get put into a fighting game.
Old 2009-08-26, 03:05   Link #10532
Kafriel
Senior Guest

More like, MUGEN is popular enough to even have R+V characters...it's a game engine more than a game, you can make your own characters, moves, SFX, etc. but I never really bothered. It's fun to pit characters from all sorts of games and anime though, Dracula, Iron Man, Ryu, Cress, Tohou characters, some crazy chicks I've never seen before, Brolly and whatever sprite you can make:P
I'd kill to watch Tsukune VS Ruby, paradise-style

P.S: changed my location to protect Kyero's eyes.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 08:57   Link #10533
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Need to update this thread so it won't go to the 2nd page!

PS2 gameplay...Bad End for Tsukune no girl, but a pissed off Gin-senpai. Anyone knows why Gin is pissed?

Old 2009-08-26, 13:48   Link #10534
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
and Draxin, you need to pay a little more attention to the manga... in the anime, obviously outer is the winner, but the anime is also crap... it's by an extremely thin margin, but both sides of Moka rank up pretty high on his list... in fact, I'd say that they're numbers one and two if you want to count each separately [/turns off extreme Moka bias]
Well that's why inner Moka ranks at all. Before chapter 16 she didn't even rank because she never showed any obvious advances on Tsukune until that chapter, so one wasn't sure if her pride would even let her do things like go on a date with him.

I was actually surprised that she did and that put her into the rankings pretty far up there because she managed to pull off getting him on a date for a full day, without using some kind of Jedi Mind Trick. Just the simple statement of him "hanging out with her for a while" was all it took. As far as I can remember, that's the only time that he's been out on a date (semi-officially, if he hadn't misinterpreted it was training as well) that I can recall, that had fairly minimal interruptions compared to any other time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
As for the rankings, I'd place Moka first, both versions of her, because I can't think of Tsukune picking one and hurting the other, thus concluding in some sort of fusion between them that will happily suck his blood (among other things-and yes that would be his thumb) for the rest of his life.
You are probably right, however, she's one of those who doesn't get to come out and play very often, so taking that into account she's still behind in that respect.

Now on the other hand, if he were to request that she stay out as long as her seal allows, then maybe I'd up her rank, because then she'd be able to speak her mind and even try a few advances of her own. But so far her role has only expanded to her training him in combat, which isn't too much different than calling her out to handle any other fight... since there isn't a lot of detail into the time they train together, so I assume they don't talk about much else during those times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Mugen it is.

I am surprised no one does a Moka, Kurumu Mugen character.
Was the latest version that was made of that engine the one that was ported to Linux? Because I have the older dos version, but don't know if there were any updates after that. If there was a newer version that works better with windows other than windows 98, I'd like to know. Perhaps I'll go find my old backup I made of mine and start playing again, just so I can play with Mizore, and hope for finding the other characters. Which was also why I got the R+V DS game and an emulator that can run it.

Quote:
PS2 gameplay...Bad End for Tsukune no girl, but a pissed off Gin-senpai. Anyone knows why Gin is pissed?
Maybe because Tsukune broke their hearts? But for some reason, it sounded like Gin was also congratulating Tsukune on becoming as girl-less an he is. BTW, have you also seen the CG set for Mizore on there yet?, I have, and it's pretty cute... in a perverse kind of way.

EDIT: Also

Last edited by GrrDraxin; 2009-08-26 at 14:12.
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 21:43   Link #10535
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

I can tell this is going to be a very interesting month.
Old 2009-08-26, 22:05   Link #10536
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Was the latest version that was made of that engine the one that was ported to Linux? Because I have the older dos version, but don't know if there were any updates after that. If there was a newer version that works better with windows other than windows 98, I'd like to know. Perhaps I'll go find my old backup I made of mine and start playing again, just so I can play with Mizore, and hope for finding the other characters. Which was also why I got the R+V DS game and an emulator that can run it.

Maybe because Tsukune broke their hearts? But for some reason, it sounded like Gin was also congratulating Tsukune on becoming as girl-less an he is. BTW, have you also seen the CG set for Mizore on there yet?, I have, and it's pretty cute... in a perverse kind of way.
I really not sure if it was. But the version I posted is more updated and Kokoa, Yukari and Ruby are added to her intro along with her hands not having Kula's gloves and seems to be more broken.

Oh no! Tsukune is in line with Gin with the no girls club! He'll end up like him being a pervert in the bad ending of the PS2 game. XD and yes I've seen all the cg's of Mizore, pull a few more strings this could turn into an Hgame.

Also another question is there a love ranking in Tsukune in the guidebook? Since we all know Tsukune likes Moka more than the other girls, but doesn't want to hurt the others feelings, so it give us a hint. The D.S. game is great also lots of doodling mini-games.
Old 2009-08-27, 00:45   Link #10537
GrrDraxin

Quote:
I really not sure if it was. But the version I posted is more updated and Kokoa, Yukari and Ruby are added to her intro along with her hands not having Kula's gloves and seems to be more broken.
Uhm, I was referring to the MUGEN engine itself not the character. But maybe I'll grab the Mizore file anyway just in case. But what did you mean by broken? Like things don't work right or Mizore's balancing needs tweaking?

Quote:
Oh no! Tsukune is in line with Gin with the no girls club! He'll end up like him being a pervert in the bad ending of the PS2 game. XD and yes I've seen all the cg's of Mizore, pull a few more strings this could turn into an Hgame.
Well, I kind of got that impression with the 2 images on the site, the ones with Moka in the bath, and Kurumu dressed in a ribbon, that it's just a step away from going into H territory.

Quote:
Also another question is there a love ranking in Tsukune in the guidebook? Since we all know Tsukune likes Moka more than the other girls, but doesn't want to hurt the others feelings, so it give us a hint. The D.S. game is great also lots of doodling mini-games.
The only thing I think refers to that is that relations chart and perhaps one of the comments sections, but that mostly covers (maybe)Tsukune's POV, other than that, I have no clue. That's why I want to secure a translator to translate the book, or see if Viz will license it for publishing, either way, info is limited for the time being. Meh, the DS mini-games didn't excite me much, but some of the setups for those games were nice.

I'm just waiting for Tsukune to ask Moka to plant a kiss on him for once (even if it's on his cheek) or let out about the hickey thing on the neck when she bites him... if he's brave enough for it, that is.
Old 2009-08-27, 01:25   Link #10538
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Uhm, I was referring to the MUGEN engine itself not the character. But maybe I'll grab the Mizore file anyway just in case. But what did you mean by broken? Like things don't work right or Mizore's balancing needs tweaking?
Oh! I see. I deleted my Mugen long time ago haven't been playing Mugen for awhile, only SFIV. As for Mizore broken, well her level too powerful, but no complains about that here.

[youtube]DHrjVeKixGk[youtube]

Quote:
Well, I kind of got that impression with the 2 images on the site, the ones with Moka in the bath, and Kurumu dressed in a ribbon, that it's just a step away from going into H territory.
Well this ONE seems to Mizore has gone far with Tsukune, better check the if Tsukune still has his pants on. lol j/k

Quote:
The only thing I think refers to that is that relations chart and perhaps one of the comments sections, but that mostly covers (maybe)Tsukune's POV, other than that, I have no clue. That's why I want to secure a translator to translate the book, or see if Viz will license it for publishing, either way, info is limited for the time being. Meh, the DS mini-games didn't excite me much, but some of the setups for those games were nice.
AGH!!! Tsukune has his POV on the R+V girls!!! That's what we need to get translated! Well probably Iam a sucker for mini games like those.

Quote:
I'm just waiting for Tsukune to ask Moka to plant a kiss on him for once (even if it's on his cheek) or let out about the hickey thing on the neck when she bites him... if he's brave enough for it, that is.
I bet in one chapter like in the season1 anime all the girls will kiss him. *hopes*
Old 2009-08-27, 03:12   Link #10539
GrrDraxin

Well~, if they all try a kissing attack on him as a mob, then he'll have to accept that they won't take NO for an answer.

More than likely somebody will be given some time with him and just simply tie him up and rape him. Mizore and Kurumu seem most likely to try that at least once. But, if Tsukune visits Mizore's home in the village again, most likely her mother will scheme something to make that just a little easier. And I'm sure Ageha would also try the same in that situation. Both would be happy enough just to have their daughters knocked up by Tsukune.

Oh, how I would love to be a kind of being to simply possess Tsukune's body, and then tell them that if they want to get in the sack with Tsukune and make them women, I would tell them they have to decide right then and do it while his own mind is off doing other tasks. And then enjoy letting them ride till they're satisfied... and only after Tsukune wakes the next day, would he find out from them that they are now satisfied that they now have his "legacy" to dote on. Poor Moka would most likely be the ONLY to decline the honor though. *smacks lips* Yes, a tasty treat indeed.
Old 2009-08-27, 03:30   Link #10540
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
LOL!

anyways here's Ren I think...the Moka lookalike.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire