AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-10-11, 14:46   Link #20141
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
volume 5 shows how Touma can be smart.
Can be smart? Touma has always smart. Surely you don't think Touma has gotten this far without using his head
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Old 2012-10-11, 14:53   Link #20142
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju of the Right View Post
Can be smart? Touma has always smart. Surely you don't think Touma has gotten this far without using his head
Accelerator noticed quite some time ago that with just the power to negate with his right hand, he would have been dead a thousand times already.
Old 2012-10-11, 14:59   Link #20143
Miraluka
Banned

Mmm.... its been some days after the release and the novel hasn't made more than 9 pages for discussion in the thread... maybe its because the wait has been too long compared to previous releases and the volume is one if not the thinnest so far. Maybe I'm starting to lose interest bit by bit too but I'm more interested on ZW 2 and Waltraute :3.
Old 2012-10-11, 15:03   Link #20144
Acer
Death to the infidels!

Quote:
When I say smart, I mean that according to my Japanese friend who has read the volume 5, he was smart in a way that had not been in the series, he could be BADASS without punches.

ps: but as I have not read the book and his Portuguese is worse than my English, there are some parts that I may not have understood.
Old 2012-10-11, 15:08   Link #20145
Kierto

ETA on full english tranlation?
Old 2012-10-11, 15:55   Link #20146
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Mmm.... its been some days after the release and the novel hasn't made more than 9 pages for discussion in the thread... maybe its because the wait has been too long compared to previous releases and the volume is one if not the thinnest so far. Maybe I'm starting to lose interest bit by bit too but I'm more interested on ZW 2 and Waltraute :3.

Please, we've been doing this for three years already- at some point don't you think people have learned to be patience, especially since unlike other series we know we'll get our translations soon?

There's only so much time I can stand people jumping to conclusion before reading the thing, at the same time I don't need to wake up to 3 pages every morning. At the very time I know this is still getting more buzz than Progressive.
Old 2012-10-11, 17:22   Link #20147
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Please, we've been doing this for three years already- at some point don't you think people have learned to be patience, especially since unlike other series we know we'll get our translations soon?
Its not about translations but interest though(and real life is attacking more and more often D , it just happens .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
There's only so much time I can stand people jumping to conclusion before reading the thing, at the same time I don't need to wake up to 3 pages every morning. At the very time I know this is still getting more buzz than Progressive.
Which I don't remember what Progressive was about XD.
Old 2012-10-11, 17:43   Link #20148
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Realizing again that AC's security really sucks. I mean come on how many Magicians are in this volume?
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Old 2012-10-11, 17:48   Link #20149
Acer
Death to the infidels!

confirmed? I think they are: Ollerus, Silvia, Fiamma?, Brunhild, Birdway, Marian and Thor, forgot some more?
Old 2012-10-11, 17:50   Link #20150
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Realizing again that AC's security really sucks. I mean come on how many Magicians are in this volume?
You mean all these high powered magicians?

Note that conventional security plans for conventional threats, it's abit hard to plan for something if nobody tells you about it.

Secondly there are two types of security- one that deters people from committing the crime, and the other that prevents them from getting away with it. To completely lock down a city during a festival is unrealistic.
Old 2012-10-11, 21:18   Link #20151
Breidaluk

Acer, did you get Portuguese translations?
Old 2012-10-11, 21:36   Link #20152
Acer
Death to the infidels!

Just got some major spoilers, a summary more specific, but the Portuguese of my friend is bad, there are some things that are confusing, but you are Brazilian right? if you want I can send you to the spoiler.
Old 2012-10-11, 21:41   Link #20153
Breidaluk

Por favor!
Old 2012-10-11, 21:47   Link #20154
Acer
Death to the infidels!

Você tem e-mail? anexo em um documento do word e ti envio, acho mais facil que postar o link do orkut ou postar aqui, mas já adianto que tem umas palavras erradas e você tem que ler com atenção porque ele não usa virgula.
Old 2012-10-11, 22:24   Link #20155
Breidaluk

Thank You!
Old 2012-10-11, 23:44   Link #20156
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Got the book.

Regarding what Ollerus said about Imagine Breaker and the Distortion of the world, I must say Fiamma is right all this time. And if anything, reveal the purpose of the Aeonic shift.

Spoiler:
Old 2012-10-11, 23:55   Link #20157
Miraluka
Banned

So it wasn't a fake, perfect!

So, should I assume the big distortion Fiamma struggled the whole time until the end of WWIII is because of majin doing stuff? I wonder how deep reached Othinus in this distortion.

Btw, then what is Holy Right in this game? So far Birdway implied when Fiamma fixed the distortion a new era started with the aeonic shift.

P.S.: So Fiamma knew this all the whole time and keep it for himsellf (isolated)... Being Fiamma is suffering.
Old 2012-10-12, 00:01   Link #20158
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

The distortion Is why a mach 3 coin can do so much damage
Old 2012-10-12, 00:03   Link #20159
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Majin is a huge distortion, but not the only one.
Though, Odin is
Spoiler:

Though, Fiamma didn't complete the Aeonic Shift. Touma had beaten the crap out of him before that can happen. The distortion was fixed by the Star of Bethlehem, but that is really about the only thing Fiamma had accomplished. If Fiamma had succeeded, the world would have reverted back to the rule of the Christian God.

....The more I read into this that more I feel bad about Fiamma. He is actually the one who is making the proper use of the power of the right. Touma felt even more incompetent by comparison.
Old 2012-10-12, 00:12   Link #20160
Miraluka
Banned

Then what is what completed the change of era enough to mess Aleister's calculations and force him to go into a halt? (see Birdway's trolling Aleister at the epilogue).

EDIT:
Quote:
Imagine Breaker happen to be such a power in this era.
Then I assume HR was the power for the former era, right?

Last edited by Miraluka; 2012-10-12 at 00:22.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen