AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

View Poll Results: Would you fight for the demons?
Gladly 2 3.85%
Only if Maou's daughter becomes mine 16 30.77%
NO! I AM HUMAN! 1 1.92%
Not discriminating. Everyone who stands in my way are enemies 33 63.46%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-01-21, 21:05   Link #21
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
......and? ....and?0_0?
...and still fight with a sword maken katana...

Swordmanship all the way~

He has large MP but till the latest chapter still can't use magic
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-21, 23:44   Link #22
rantaid

No offense, but your poll is too stingy.

i mean, how could you not give an option to betray the demon king, usurp his throne, rape the demon king daughter and made diplomatic alliance with other species including human, betray them ala red wedding of the rain of castamere and become emperor of the world? Killing everyone is bit tad unreasonable. waste of resources really.

i mean all hail King Joffrey.

ps. this sounds like Lu Bu my father in law webnovel :P
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-22, 00:06   Link #23
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post

i mean, how could you not give an option to betray the demon king, usurp his throne, rape the demon king daughter and made diplomatic alliance with other species including human, betray them ala red wedding of the rain of castamere and become emperor of the world? Killing everyone is bit tad unreasonable. waste of resources really.

That's disturbingly specific...

though it would make a good novel plot with kuzu protagonist
Old 2016-01-22, 00:17   Link #24
Phantomlurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post

Look, either Lannister or Bolton, pick one. Also, I haven't read the Romance in a long time, but that sounds more like Liu Bei than Lu Bu. I do think next poll should have the Rance path option
Phantomlurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-22, 00:45   Link #25
obnuchious

to think for being a Maou's daughter, she would wear all black from start to finish.... but from the covers, she has more colored dresses than what a usual person has (meaning, repeating the same outfit over and over and over and over..................)
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-22, 07:21   Link #26
Rasty

Well the MC seems OK for the time being, though there is one thing to complain about
Spoiler for :
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-22, 07:56   Link #27
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
Well the MC seems OK for the time being, though there is one thing to complain about
Spoiler for :
You were talking about Elza or the male spy?

Can lie detector alone unravels everything btw?
Old 2016-01-22, 08:09   Link #28
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
You were talking about Elza or the male spy?

Can lie detector alone unravels everything btw?
The male. (Elza didn't know anything anyway)

And not, it can't, but the most problematic thing about torture is, that in many cases the other party tells you false informations. Detecting what is a truth and what is a lie is extremely hard, but having the detector... Once they starrt speaking as long as you can tell whether they are lying or not it tells you a lot (even if they only lied, it tells you what it isn't)
Old 2016-01-22, 08:16   Link #29
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
The male. (Elza didn't know anything anyway)

And not, it can't, but the most problematic thing about torture is, that in many cases the other party tells you false informations. Detecting what is a truth and what is a lie is extremely hard, but having the detector... Once they starrt speaking as long as you can tell whether they are lying or not it tells you a lot (even if they only lied, it tells you what it isn't)
Yeap, using Mew he knew the humans are planning something, but he didn't think that it will go to that extend. Well, if he did the torture then we won't get to see Elza's peeing scene so it's all good
Old 2017-04-01, 19:53   Link #30
mufarasu

I'm not gonna lie, this seems fucking stupid."Let's summon people from countless other worlds, and have them fight medieval battles with our future as a civilization at stake!"

Like no one thought to use their otherworldly knowledge?! I can't stand this. I mean if it was an individual sure, maybe he or she won't know much, but out of that summon group someone could explain something at least! Nope, they're all meatshields. I'd kill that princess for pulling that nonsensical BS. Future predict that.
mufarasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-02, 03:41   Link #31
Rasty

^ Actually, I rather doubt anyone would be able to reproduce much of current world knowledge away. No matter how much of knowledge you have, it's use is mostly based on the requirement of already having current world things. You might be able to make computers, but you need robots (and computers) to do so, you might be able to create guns but you need the premaid materials with quality unthinkable in middleages etc. Not even speaking about the fact, that not everything working in our world might work in the other one. If they tried to use their knowledge and failed, it would be a giant waste of resources and could cost them the war. This way they have quiet a lot of usable soldiers and once in a while some of them become seriously strong.

Also, they are calling them mostly to find some with good unique skills. It's just the ones that are not too usable that go the meatshield rute (might be all so far though).
Old 2017-04-02, 08:56   Link #32
The One Above God
Kamijou

I like the premise..the ilustrations are good too...but the title...when will we get a normal title for these isekai stories? The title gives me a bit of a comedy vibe, but from what I've read in this thread, it doesn't seem to be like that at all.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clash of civilizations, fighting for demons, forced summoning, nariagari, romance