AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2023-07-28, 10:21   Link #36201
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I got Habetrot to NP5 at last. NP4 wasn't too bad, but NP5 took way longer than it should have.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-29, 01:03   Link #36202
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

3 Summer Servants teased. 2 SR Servants, Chloe von Einzbern and Suzuka Gozen. SSR Servant, Artoria Caster. No classes revealed yet.
Male costumes for this year will be the Knights of the Round Table back in Servant Summer Festival. Gawain, Lancelot and Tristan. Event starts in mid-August, needs Fuyuki clear.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-29, 02:26   Link #36203
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Kojiro's claim to fame is losing against Musashi. Not exactly 5stars material compared to more famous samurai like warlords of the Sengoku era, i.e Sanada Yukimura or Date Masamune.Or ninja like Hattori Hanzo.
His claim to fame is loosing against Musashi, because Musashi cheated.

fixed that for you

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-29, 03:53   Link #36204
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
3 Summer Servants teased. 2 SR Servants, Chloe von Einzbern and Suzuka Gozen. SSR Servant, Artoria Caster. No classes revealed yet.
Male costumes for this year will be the Knights of the Round Table back in Servant Summer Festival. Gawain, Lancelot and Tristan. Event starts in mid-August, needs Fuyuki clear.
Guess 5* Morgan and Melusine summer are likely if they redo that 3 SSR Summer again.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-29, 04:26   Link #36205
XFire
150% done

Star rarity has never been an indication of in-story strength. Jack the Ripper is almost comically weak outside of her very specific niche but is a 5-star for example. Arash is recognized as a peer by both Arthur Pendragon and Ozymandias but is a 2-star. Etc.

Also I like how Summer Castoria's NP is her going full ham in recreating her fight with Cerny. Girl needs to learn how to chill
Old 2023-07-29, 10:31   Link #36206
grecefar

10 rolls, 20 tickets and merlin hates me. Well I got male gawain and tristan but the good thing was my first kaleidoscope and my first fragment 2030.

I didn't know they still gave them, does the golden sumo CE is still in pools?
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-29, 11:04   Link #36207
Rizare

I thought anniversary servant reveal would be today. Oh well, we're almost getting new content after a dead month.

And Golden Sumo is an event CE from Onigashima event, so you won't ever be able to roll it.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-29, 11:22   Link #36208
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizare View Post
I thought anniversary servant reveal would be today.
Should be the stream in like... 12-15 hours, forget its exact time. I think, at least.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-29, 11:50   Link #36209
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Got Merlin in 4 multis. Couldn't been better, could've been a lot worse. Just glad I got him. Will wait for Nerofest to level him up.

As for the JP side, I'm happy to see Chloe and Castoria getting love. Rather curious what Castoria's new class is going to be since she has Caster in her name, will be a bit awkward. I'm thinking an extra class, maybe Avenger or Pretender? There's no Artoria there yet.
Old 2023-07-29, 19:14   Link #36210
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Also I like how Summer Castoria's NP is her going full ham in recreating her fight with Cerny. Girl needs to learn how to chill
Her NP reminded me a bit of Skadi's with the whole transporting to purple realm thing.
Old 2023-07-29, 19:20   Link #36211
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post

fixed that for you

It's been a while since I last had to worry about the original FSN lore, but wasn't Kojiro not actually Kojiro? I have no idea if that would make him stronger or weaker than the actual Kojiro....
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-29, 19:30   Link #36212
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
It's been a while since I last had to worry about the original FSN lore, but wasn't Kojiro not actually Kojiro? I have no idea if that would make him stronger or weaker than the actual Kojiro....
Yesn't

It's not confirmed that Kojirou actually exists (at least in the FSN timeline) so instead "Kojirou" is the combination of factors closest to what the real thing might have been.

And then Shimousa happened and showed Saber Kojirou who looks exactly like him anyway despite being a living human from that era iirc. So it's up in the air
Old 2023-07-29, 22:24   Link #36213
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post

fixed that for you
"He didnt fight honorably" is an excuse for losers. Heck, the entire "honorable fight" shtick attached to the samurai have come in peace time during the Edo period, when samurai were more or less out of jobs, excepted for troubles like the Shimabara Christian rebellion. Oda Nobunaga didnt have honor as concern when he fought the Takeda at Nagashino.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-30, 00:22   Link #36214
XFire
150% done

Quote:
"He didnt fight honorably" is an excuse for losers. Heck, the entire "honorable fight" shtick attached to the samurai have come in peace time during the Edo period, when samurai were more or less out of jobs, excepted for troubles like the Shimabara Christian rebellion. Oda Nobunaga didnt have honor as concern when he fought the Takeda at Nagashino.
There's a bit of a difference between "employed strategy in warfare" and "snuck up on person you agreed to fight fairly and clock them on the head with an oar".
Old 2023-07-30, 03:36   Link #36215
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Anniversary Servant is 5 star Caster, Savior Aesc/Tonelico. Ascends to Consort of Water Morgan. On top of Artoria Caster as an SSR Servant for Summer, we have Saberface overload.

Summer Servant silhouettes teased looks like all the Fairy Knights. Can't mistake Barghest's thiccness. Oberon also getting a costume on top of the male Knights.
And with the summer event being ServantFes 2023 and confirmed to be written by Nasu, they're going full LB6 here. Safest guess is Morgan being the welfare.

There's a new 2nd GSSR this year. Essentially a DIY GSSR. Pick a Servant from each class(Extra class has 2 slots). Then you have a chance to get any one of them. Costs 30 quartz.
Old 2023-07-30, 05:06   Link #36216
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

A retelling of LB6 like Las Vegas was to Shimousa would be nice. Especially after how bleak and soul crushing depressing LB6 is
Old 2023-07-30, 05:30   Link #36217
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Got Tonelico in 10 tickets and 30 quartz. Super lucky. Can save all the rewards for Summer.
Not sure if I'll go for both GSSRs or just the regular one. For the regular I'm going for the 2021 female gacha with Koyan, Kama and Okita Alter. 66% chance to get Kama or Okita. Maybe if I failed Durga earlier I could have gone with the one with Joan, Durga, Tiamat and Saberdusa but now it would be 50/50 since I have Tiamat.
Old 2023-07-30, 05:50   Link #36218
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
The comparison to Oda is a bit far drawn, given that one was at war, while the other was having a duel.

On another note: Another Tamamo Nine revealed.

Edit: also that much for getting PHH Caster Morgan. Like why? We get two Losbelt versions of the same before getting one PHH one. oO
Especially given that there already is a caster version of the Losbelt Servant. Feels more like we got Vivian.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-30, 06:42   Link #36219
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Anniversary Servant is 5 star Caster, Savior Aesc/Tonelico. Ascends to Consort of Water Morgan. On top of Artoria Caster as an SSR Servant for Summer, we have Saberface overload.
With Morgan getting Caster class, I guess Summer Castoria could be Berserker class.

What was the NA news by the way? I wasn't greeted by anything upon entering the app so it can't have been anything big. Which is what I expected in the first place.
Old 2023-07-30, 06:42   Link #36220
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizare View Post
And Golden Sumo is an event CE from Onigashima event, so you won't ever be able to roll it.
Humorously enough, as of today (in JP) you can buy this from the mana prism shop.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon