AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Angel Beats!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-26, 19:39   Link #61
animegirlforever123

is there gunna be a season 2 ???
Old 2010-07-26, 19:54   Link #62
icyhandofcrap
crap translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by animegirlforever123 View Post
is there gunna be a season 2 ???
Unknown. There are some rumors of a second season. See:
http://worldomonation.wordpress.com/...second-season/

I hope it is of Track Zero.
Old 2010-09-12, 10:08   Link #63
kitten320

I would prefer to have a longer re-make version. Or some OVAs about other characters past that didn't receive any background. Some reincarnation scenes also would be welcomed^^
Old 2010-09-12, 10:28   Link #64
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I would prefer to have a longer re-make version. Or some OVAs about other characters past that didn't receive any background. Some reincarnation scenes also would be welcomed^^
While I wouldn't "prefer" that (to Track Zero being animated), I'd also enjoy it. Kanon got one if I recall, so it's not a total impossibility.
Old 2010-09-13, 03:36   Link #65
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Incorrect, Kanon was done twice by two different companies. Toei and KyoAni both have deals with Key, which is why there's two Kanon's, Air's, and a Clannad anime and movie.
Old 2010-09-13, 16:10   Link #66
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khu View Post
Incorrect, Kanon was done twice by two different companies. Toei and KyoAni both have deals with Key, which is why there's two Kanon's, Air's, and a Clannad anime and movie.
KyoAni did a better work with Kanon. (KyoAni is 2006) more episodes, and more detailed character appearances. So I would recommend that for any new viewers.
Old 2010-12-01, 11:13   Link #67
Leonard

How can Kanade wear Yuzuru's heart if she appeared in that "world of of nothingness" before him?
Old 2010-12-06, 21:26   Link #68
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard View Post
How can Kanade wear Yuzuru's heart if she appeared in that "world of of nothingness" before him?
Thats a question I would like answered also.

She said that it was because of his heart that she was saved, but Yuzuru then died and should have gone there before her...
Old 2010-12-06, 21:54   Link #69
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Thats a question I would like answered also.

She said that it was because of his heart that she was saved, but Yuzuru then died and should have gone there before her...
I thought it assumed due the way Yuzuru died caused him to get there slower and lose his memory.
MAL
Old 2010-12-07, 06:19   Link #70
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
I thought it assumed due the way Yuzuru died caused him to get there slower and lose his memory.
Leonard go read the Ep13 thread and read all the speculation there, then draw your own conclusions. Or you can just look at this picture which is also how I see it. ( I didn't draw it )

Spoiler for Simply put, time flows differently in the afterlife:
Old 2010-12-12, 06:53   Link #71
HappyEnding
Uguu!

This may have been answered in the anime, but I'm going to ask anyhow, if it isn't much of a problem. Yui was unable to walk or even stand, but why is that? Was she born with paralyzed legs, or did an accident occur? Excuse me for my stupid question, but I was wondering. Another question I have, also about Yui - I don't remember the anime revealing her actual cause of death, but only the fact that she was unable to walk and spent her days in her bed, watching the sports channel, so is her cause of death revealed in any of the other Angel Beats media? (Again, I apologize for asking such absurd questions!)
Old 2010-12-12, 12:06   Link #72
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyEnding View Post
This may have been answered in the anime, but I'm going to ask anyhow, if it isn't much of a problem. Yui was unable to walk or even stand, but why is that? Was she born with paralyzed legs, or did an accident occur? Excuse me for my stupid question, but I was wondering. Another question I have, also about Yui - I don't remember the anime revealing her actual cause of death, but only the fact that she was unable to walk and spent her days in her bed, watching the sports channel, so is her cause of death revealed in any of the other Angel Beats media? (Again, I apologize for asking such absurd questions!)
Her Death wasn't revealed at all to my knowledge, but iirc Yui's paralyze was due an accident, specifically she hit by a car when she was around 3~5-ish years old which was the cause.
MAL
Old 2010-12-15, 22:38   Link #73
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Yui was paralyzed from the neck down when she was hit by a car as a child.

Machines can't support a human body forever. She probably died due to something related to that.
Old 2010-12-16, 03:48   Link #74
Knightrunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
Yui was paralyzed from the neck down when she was hit by a car as a child.

Machines can't support a human body forever. She probably died due to something related to that.
You can be surprise how long machines and medications can maintain a body. Sometimes you have to wonder if the patient's soul intact because machines can keep the body functioning even without the brain.
Old 2010-12-21, 02:43   Link #75
Zechariah

I have not read the manga as of yet but i jest finshed the anime and it leave me with one question.

Spoiler for Qustion:

Last edited by Zechariah; 2010-12-21 at 03:14.
Old 2010-12-21, 14:57   Link #76
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Leonard go read the Ep13 thread and read all the speculation there, then draw your own conclusions. Or you can just look at this picture which is also how I see it. ( I didn't draw it )

Spoiler for Simply put, time flows differently in the afterlife:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechariah View Post
I have not read the manga as of yet but i jest finshed the anime and it leave me with one question.

Spoiler for Qustion:
It was just asked above, and I already replied. Of course, no one can know the '' truth '' since it's not explained. You can just speculate.

Next time, read atleast the posts on the current page before asking something ...
Old 2010-12-27, 07:55   Link #77
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Why is there such a huge gap between the end of Track Zero Chapter 07 and Angel Beats! Episode 01? There's just so much left out like:

>The integration of Girls Dead Monster (if they are founded before the integration or not)
> How the rest of SSS joined
> How Chaa managed to acquire a huge workforce for Guild

Is it possible that Heaven's Door might close up these gaps? (I think the latest translated chapter in the manga is Chapter 09.)
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2011-01-13, 21:36   Link #78
MYVJunki

Few questions that boggled my mind for the whole time
Spoiler for To be safe:
Old 2011-01-13, 21:40   Link #79
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYVJunki View Post
Few questions that boggled my mind for the whole time
Spoiler for To be safe:
That is a good question...

Quote:
Spoiler for To be Safe:
It was her bonding with her comrades and the conclusion to the battle against Kanade because Yuri went and started the group that once fought against her that they all eventually went and grew to be best friends that spread the love that the mysterious boy din't want. He wanted hatred between Kanade and the group, so them eventually getting along brought down his expectations.
Old 2011-02-06, 03:33   Link #80
radioIzzy
stuck in a harem genre
*Artist

What do you they mean by "The Next Life"?
Are they referring to being reincarnated as the same person? Or is the Next Life something that's like heaven?

Also, when Hinata agreed to marry Yui, the anime depicted as Yui still being paralyzed when I guess she enters "The Next Life", so, is disappearing almost like a restart in life where they'll still have the same handicaps as before?
Closed Thread

Tags
q&a