AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-01-24, 20:55   Link #5961
Miss Mystery
The Dark Crow Smiles
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madman6510 View Post
Some of the TIPS in Tsubasa are pretty silly. Game Master Battler is SO WRONG XD
I know right! XD But at the same time
Spoiler for spoiler maybe?:
__________________
Miss Mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-24, 21:02   Link #5962
Milfeulle9001
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Mystery View Post
I know right! XD But at the same time
Spoiler for spoiler maybe?:
The characters were acting pretty meta in Game Master Battler, so I doubt the whole thing was what really happened.
Milfeulle9001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-24, 22:09   Link #5963
Madman6510
Child of Man
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Boise, ID
Age: 24
Yeah, you shouldn't really take the stuff in Tsubasa as canon, except maybe for some of the more serious ones like Gohda's backstory. Witches aren't limited by the date of Comiket to get their sadistic plots written :P

I kind of want to see the TIP for 556 translated, though. The Siestas are awesome.
Madman6510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-24, 22:35   Link #5964
battlerwright
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Tyvm for the tsubasa translation. I have read Bern's letter and game master BATTLER (which was hilarious), and I was wondering if you were gonna translate the notes at the end of each of those stories (there was writing in japanese at the end of both).
battlerwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-24, 22:35   Link #5965
zibbazabba905
twuth it EASY.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I'm really surprised the tips weren't included on the game discs as extras. Also just finished reading episode 7, GJ Witch-Hunt! Can't wait for 8.
zibbazabba905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-24, 23:07   Link #5966
immblueversion
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Where you're not.
I just can't wait for a patch of EP5-7 that's compatible with EP8.
__________________
I'm not the boss.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 00:49   Link #5967
chronotrig
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Buffer overflow
For those who were wondering, or who have been having trouble with downloads, Hobibox has just added a download resume function to their website.

So, if your connection is dropped while downloading EP4 or EP7, you should be able to resume from where you left off, instead of starting over. If you've been having any trouble with this, feel free to email us about it. If you're unable to resume a download, please let us know.

Oh, and the first EP8 compatible patch should be coming soon, probably within a week from now. The EP8 prologue might be translated by then, but we've been having a bit of a slow start.
__________________
"The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter 'q' into a privet bush. But, unfortunately, there are times when it is unavoidable."
--Hitchhikers


www.witch-hunt.com Theory page
chronotrig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 01:14   Link #5968
liberatedliberator
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Does anyone have screenshots of the text that appears at the end of EP4? I'm talking about the cryptic text that appears and goes by really fast.
liberatedliberator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 01:49   Link #5969
Judoh
Mystery buff
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Gone Fishin!
Quote:
Originally Posted by liberatedliberator View Post
Does anyone have screenshots of the text that appears at the end of EP4? I'm talking about the cryptic text that appears and goes by really fast.
I do. But I'm too lazy to upload them so I'll just tell you what they say.

Spoiler for ep4 last:
Judoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 03:53   Link #5970
liberatedliberator
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judoh View Post
I do. But I'm too lazy to upload them so I'll just tell you what they say.

Spoiler for ep4 last:
Thanks, but I specifically need the screenshots.
liberatedliberator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 04:12   Link #5971
Judoh
Mystery buff
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Gone Fishin!
Quote:
Originally Posted by liberatedliberator View Post
Thanks, but I specifically need the screenshots.
tch...

Instead of me giving them to you it's a lot easier if you download nsaout, open the game's arc.nsa files and retrieve the images from the game. That's how I got them. Well specifically you're going to be opening the arc.nsa file in the witch hunt patch to get those screenshots. That's because they're the translated screenshots.

you can get nsaout here: http://nscripter.insani.org/sdk.html

as well as some other nscripter related programs.
Judoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 05:54   Link #5972
StainGlass
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronotrig View Post
Oh, and the first EP8 compatible patch should be coming soon, probably within a week from now.
Much appreciated =) I've a whole lot of Umineko to catch up on
StainGlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 07:00   Link #5973
UnknownBeast
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Found out how to insert edited images, the poems at the end of Bernkastel's letter and the Announcement at the end of Game Master Battler! are now in English.

And 7th story inserted, Labor Thanksgiving Day. I actually haven't read this before this, and it's XDXDXD-kind of funny and very heartwarming, I really liked it.

Here it is~: http://www.mediafire.com/?19u3rx6lc80b7a7
UnknownBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 07:18   Link #5974
luckyssol
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judoh View Post
you can get nsaout here: http://nscripter.insani.org/sdk.html
The current release of ONScripter Tools can be downloaded here:
http://onscripter.unclemion.com/releases/
__________________
[...]
luckyssol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 12:29   Link #5975
liberatedliberator
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judoh View Post
tch...

Instead of me giving them to you it's a lot easier if you download nsaout, open the game's arc.nsa files and retrieve the images from the game. That's how I got them. Well specifically you're going to be opening the arc.nsa file in the witch hunt patch to get those screenshots. That's because they're the translated screenshots.

you can get nsaout here: http://nscripter.insani.org/sdk.html

as well as some other nscripter related programs.
Ah, this works too! Managed to nab them fairly quickly, thanks for the tip. :]
liberatedliberator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 17:58   Link #5976
battlerwright
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownBeast View Post
Found out how to insert edited images, the poems at the end of Bernkastel's letter and the Announcement at the end of Game Master Battler! are now in English.

And 7th story inserted, Labor Thanksgiving Day. I actually haven't read this before this, and it's XDXDXD-kind of funny and very heartwarming, I really liked it.

Here it is~: http://www.mediafire.com/?19u3rx6lc80b7a7
Just tried it out and the poems and writing at the end of game master battler still isn't translated. (not trying to be rude, just letting you know.)
battlerwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 18:13   Link #5977
Madman6510
Child of Man
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Boise, ID
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlerwright View Post
Just tried it out and the poems and writing at the end of game master battler still isn't translated. (not trying to be rude, just letting you know.)
I don't think they're taking the time to edit the images, since it's really just a quick temporary translation. Witch Hunt (or someone else) will create a "full" translation when the time rolls around.
Madman6510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 05:04   Link #5978
BuuHuu
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
thanks for the status update on umineko chiru 8. i'm pleased to play the first part soon. ^^

and also thanks for the umineko tsubasa patches.
BuuHuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 07:48   Link #5979
UnknownBeast
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Just tried it out and the poems and writing at the end of game master battler still isn't translated. (not trying to be rude, just letting you know.)
Ah, sorry about that, looks like I missed a directory level. The below patch should work. >_<

Quote:
I don't think they're taking the time to edit the images, since it's really just a quick temporary translation. Witch Hunt (or someone else) will create a "full" translation when the time rolls around.
I'm gonna try to edit the ones that really matter. And it's not 'they' cause its just me alone for now.
Or were you confused about gender? Well, I'm male. Sorry to disappoint. >_>
~

Spoiler for To anyone who can translate:



~

2 stories done! "Whose Tea Party? "and "Valentine Letters"
The patch got a bump in size cause of the added (.bmp) images.

9 out of 15 Patch: http://www.mediafire.com/?c9x09a66f7ehbdh

Note: Some letter in the Valentines Letters TIP aren't translated translated, but I inserted those that are, so you could still read the TIP.
There's also Battler and Ronove talking in between the letters and those aren't translated either, but again, you could still read the letters in the TIP, they have choices. (For more information, check the above spoiler tag.)

P.S. This is probably my last one for... probably about a week. The next release will have all the translated TIPS inserted.

Last edited by UnknownBeast; 2011-01-26 at 11:17.
UnknownBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 12:33   Link #5980
Geekodot
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownBeast View Post
Ah, sorry about that, looks like I missed a directory level. The below patch should work. >_<


I'm gonna try to edit the ones that really matter. And it's not 'they' cause its just me alone for now.
Or were you confused about gender? Well, I'm male. Sorry to disappoint. >_>
~

Spoiler for To anyone who can translate:



~

2 stories done! "Whose Tea Party? "and "Valentine Letters"
The patch got a bump in size cause of the added (.bmp) images.

9 out of 15 Patch: http://www.mediafire.com/?c9x09a66f7ehbdh

Note: Some letter in the Valentines Letters TIP aren't translated translated, but I inserted those that are, so you could still read the TIP.
There's also Battler and Ronove talking in between the letters and those aren't translated either, but again, you could still read the letters in the TIP, they have choices. (For more information, check the above spoiler tag.)

P.S. This is probably my last one for... probably about a week. The next release will have all the translated TIPS inserted.
You are doing an awesome job. Just wanted to say thank you for this. ^^
__________________
Umineko - How it SHOULD've ended...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juEkoLXXoxo
Geekodot is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
translation

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.