AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2007-06-16, 16:23   Link #181
Shinn_Kabuto
Ore wa Kyasshan!

D-KLAC:

just like what I've said: Separating UC from CE is like separating Power Rangers from Super Sentai.

And don't bet on it on a SEED Live-Action because it will fail like G-Saviour. Maybe u'll be suprised if Tomino will say "it's not Gundam!" if he watches it.

orni-ed: Amen. He's a sirang-plaka... He's a "SEED Mark"
Shinn_Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-16, 16:55   Link #182
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Tran View Post
Given that they, the DOMs and the GOUFs all have the same name, I doubt that they were trying to hide the fact that it was an homage.
Yup, they were specifically designed to be just that.

I don't see UC and CE as rivals, at all, I see them as complementary franchises.
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-17, 00:55   Link #183
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito-kid View Post
ehmmm...what is "KLAC"?
KLAC means Kira Lacus Athrun Cagalli

oi that maybe ya think that my addiction of gs & my obsession/love of lacus & cagalli is making me go crazy, insane, wacky, nutcase, psycho, etc?!

well it just a part of me cause seeing gs in 04 was really that wake up call i need that i'm more extremely gs.

cause i will do to get gs by asking for season 3 or remake gs into a live action tv series or movies or anything that is gs.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-17, 01:00   Link #184
Kiba_5477
MEGA MEMBER
*Fansubber

yes beacause of toatle waste of time sd gundam made Gundam lost a whole lot of popularity gundam seed was a good show but at the same time was lucky to get as far as it did...Thats why they did'nt make that new sieries that was suppose to cuntinue the g gundam show..so yea blame sd gundam
Kiba_5477 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-17, 03:48   Link #185
kaito-kid
As I make you stop, think

yeah..well, KLAC sounds gaycan't you just call them Kira Lacus Athrun and Cagalli?
Old 2007-06-17, 08:52   Link #186
carmolita

Gundam seed destiny movie sequal is in the works here ar a couple of post about it as well as sources from Ann

-a Gundam SEED theatrical film is in the works, -it is due out either in late 2007 or early.mid 2008, and -Houko Kuwashima (voice actress for Fllay, Natarle, and Stella) has been contacted to record new dialogue. All of this has been reported on Gunota, and that's about as good a source on English-language Gundam news as you'll ever get, so it's pretty trustworthy. Beyond that, though, anything else is speculation and rumor at this point. But a movie is confirmed, and is happening.

Second info:
"Currently in production, this unnamed theatrical entry of the Gundam SEED anime series will be set in C.E. 74, one year after the most recent series Gundam SEED Destiny. It will be the first full-length film (not a compilation movie) within the Gundam metaseries since Mobile Suit Gundam F91 (1991). "Little information exists, although there is a brief teaser trailer featuring the characters Kira Yamato, Shinn Asuka, Athrun Zala, Cagalli Yula Athha and Lacus Clyne. Hoko Kuwashima, voice actor of character Stella Loussier has also stated on her "SEED Club blog" that the character will somehow also have a role in the film, presumably in flashback scenes. Lacus, Yzak Joule, and Dearka Elsman will return as members of the PLANT Supreme Council and Kira, Athrun, Shinn, and Lunamaria Hawke would be part of ZAFT military." * Director - Mitsuo Fukuda * Original creators - Hajime Yatate and Yoshiyuki Tomino * Production - Sunrise
carmolita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-18, 00:18   Link #187
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
yeah..well, KLAC sounds gaycan't you just call them Kira Lacus Athrun and Cagalli?
hey how dare you insult KLAC?!

gs series was really the series define everything & you just tick off the wrong gs!!!

besides when gs the movie is now showing maybe refresh gs with new writers, new director, new etc to gs 3 with the originals gs including KLAC.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
Old 2007-06-18, 00:20   Link #188
boredandsleepy

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmolita View Post
Second info:
"Currently in production, this unnamed theatrical entry of the Gundam SEED anime series will be set in C.E. 74, one year after the most recent series Gundam SEED Destiny. It will be the first full-length film (not a compilation movie) within the Gundam metaseries since Mobile Suit Gundam F91 (1991). "Little information exists, although there is a brief teaser trailer featuring the characters Kira Yamato, Shinn Asuka, Athrun Zala, Cagalli Yula Athha and Lacus Clyne. Hoko Kuwashima, voice actor of character Stella Loussier has also stated on her "SEED Club blog" that the character will somehow also have a role in the film, presumably in flashback scenes. Lacus, Yzak Joule, and Dearka Elsman will return as members of the PLANT Supreme Council and Kira, Athrun, Shinn, and Lunamaria Hawke would be part of ZAFT military." * Director - Mitsuo Fukuda * Original creators - Hajime Yatate and Yoshiyuki Tomino * Production - Sunrise
Your second info seemed coming from mixed resources:

1) In May 2006, Sunrise had announced the new Gundam Seed movie will be the first movie since Mobile Suit Gundam F91.

2) Gunota did have one article in 2006 indicating Stella Loussier would have a role in the film.

3) In regards to the remaining of all your 2nd info, I believe it came from the following short highlight in June 2007 Gundam Ace and someone translated it and made their own conclusion/assumption.

★C.E.74当時
プラント最高評議会
 ラクス・クライン
 イザーク・ジュール
 ディアッカ・エルスマン

ザフト
 キラ・ヤマト
 アスラン・ザラ
 シン・アスカ
 ルナマリア・ホーク

In C.E. 74:
Plant Highest Council:
- Lacus Clyne
- Yzak Joule
- Dearka Elsman

Zaft:
- Kira Yamato
- Athrun Zala
- Shin Asuka
- Lunmaria Hawke

It appears this is based on the writer's speculation after he/she watched the end of Gundam Seed Destiny Special Edition IV where Lacus, Yzak and Dearka were walking together towards the Highest Council and then later met with Kira (in white zaft uniform), Athrun (in Orb uniform), Shinn and Lunamaria (in red Zaft uniforms). Although Athrun was there with Kira, Shin, Lunamaria and other Zaft members, he was wearing Orb uniform. The writer did not have much further explanation about the highlight.

4) Latest news from July 2007 Animedia:

26th annual ranking for continuous popular anime:
Number 1 = Gundam Seed Series

26th annual ranking for continuous popular male character:
Number 1 = Kira Yamato
Number 5 = Athrun Zala

26th annual ranking for continuous popular female character:
Number 1 = Lacus Clyne
Number 7 = Cagalli Yula Atha

To make it brief, after hearing this ranking, Director Fukuda is very grateful that everyone does not change to support his Gundam Seed series even though the program had been ended nearly 2 years ago. He said the Gundam Seed movie is the continuation of the TV series. Still, he can not tell us more about the movie. In regards to the contents of the movie, he said it's a secret. As of now, there's no further information from him about exactly when the movie will be released.

Enjoy!
boredandsleepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-18, 00:57   Link #189
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

so it's all top secret for gs the movie only a few people know about gs the movie.

well have to wait & see gs the movie & also could be top sceret for gs season 3.
Old 2007-06-18, 06:02   Link #190
kaito-kid
As I make you stop, think

@D-KLAC: yeah..whatever dude

Quote:
Number 1 = Kira Yamato
Jesus Christ!! He is already back? What happened to that Lulu kid from Code Geass?
Old 2007-06-18, 06:17   Link #191
carmolita

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandsleepy View Post
Your second info seemed coming from mixed resources:

1) In May 2006, Sunrise had announced the new Gundam Seed movie will be the first movie since Mobile Suit Gundam F91.

2) Gunota did have one article in 2006 indicating Stella Loussier would have a role in the film.

3) In regards to the remaining of all your 2nd info, I believe it came from the following short highlight in June 2007 Gundam Ace and someone translated it and made their own conclusion/assumption.

#.%.SB
ŨéóČØUp
éŊđûŊéĪó
ĪķüŊûļåüë
ĮĢĒÃŦûĻëđÞó

ķÕČ
*éûäÞČ
Ēđéóûķé
·óûĒđŦ
ëĘÞęĒûÛüŊ

In C.E. 74:
Plant Highest Council:
- Lacus Clyne
- Yzak Joule
- Dearka Elsman

Zaft:
- Kira Yamato
- Athrun Zala
- Shin Asuka
- Lunmaria Hawke

It appears this is based on the writer's speculation after he/she watched the end of Gundam Seed Destiny Special Edition IV where Lacus, Yzak and Dearka were w
alking together towards the Highest Council and then later met with Kira (in white zaft uniform), Athrun (in Orb uniform), Shinn and Lunamaria (in red Zaft uniforms). Although Athrun was there with Kira, Shin, Lunamaria and other Zaft members, he was wearing Orb uniform. The writer did not have much further explanation about the highlight.

4) Latest news from July 2007 Animedia:

26th annual ranking for continuous popular anime:
Number 1 = Gundam Seed Series

Number 1 = Kira Yamato
Number 5 = Athrun Zala

26th annual ranking for continuous popular female character:
Number 1 = Lacus Clyne
Number 7 = Cagalli Yula Atha

To make it brief, after hearing this ranking, Director Fukuda is very grateful that everyone does not change to support his Gundam Seed series even though the program had been ended nearly 2 years ago. He said the Gundam Seed movie is the continuation of the TV series. Still, he can not tell us more about the movie. In regards to the contents of the movie, he said it's a secret. As of now, there's no further information from him about exactly when the movie will be released.

Enjoy!

You are correct as I stated above it came from ANN. However Ann does have a definte date of 2007 for release.
Old 2007-06-18, 06:21   Link #192
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
@D-KLAC: yeah..whatever dude

Jesus Christ!! He is already back? What happened to that Lulu kid from Code Geass?
Lulu needs at least another 24 ep worth of screen-time. Kira's character stabilized after end of Seed (50 episodes), but Lulu's growth has not yet completed (only 23 ep, not even finished first season). Also, incumbents always get the advantage, after all.

Lulu's character is in flux, and no one is sure where he is ending up yet.
Old 2007-06-18, 08:12   Link #193
carmolita

Can someone awnser This question for me please:
Why is it that kira never acknowledges cagalli as his sister? Does he just consider her a good friend ? Or does he still not believe it, as stated in episode 10 of seed?? Because I've noticed that eventhough cagalli has claimed kira as her brother he's never said that's my sister!

Love athrun and cagalli!! Wish athrun didn't treat her so bad in destiny
Old 2007-06-18, 08:37   Link #194
ila-chan
ermmm...

Sigh.... Last time I checked, every little thing called secret turns out to be total ruins. Just look at Spiderman 3. Secrets about the main villain(s) makes me having a total high anticipitation for it. Then, after I've watched it, I think I've wasted 3 hours of my life.

I don't want Seed (Movie) to be a movie that is suitable to be piled with a bunch of other crap animes. Seed wasn't the best, I admit, but somehow that statement is further breaking everytime I watched Destiny.

Fukuda! Tell us what the movie is all about! Are you really going to destroy ASUCAGA?!!!!!!

By the way, Kira do admit that Cagalli is her sister. It's just not in the literal way. Its not like, you're going out with your brother and starts screaming in the middle of the shopping center "He's my brother!!!!"; "She's my sister!!!!". The hugs, the comfort words are more 'twin's love' than 'lover's love'.
ila-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-18, 23:03   Link #195
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

well the gs the movie is still TOP SECRET & that i'm just going to wait & see the gs the movie cause it might have the answers to some of the many things in the gs world & maybe after the movie is gs season 3.
Old 2007-06-19, 09:28   Link #196
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
well the gs the movie is still TOP SECRET
Yeah, that's why they've said that they're working on it and why we all know it!

It's TOP SECRET!
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 09:35   Link #197
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Oh, I know! It's going to be Athrun's counterattack for Kira always getting more screentime and popularity! He turns the Infinite Justice into the Sazala and wants to drop a colony on Orb for whatever reason!

Old 2007-06-19, 15:02   Link #198
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Donīt feed the troll. Itīs much better to place people like D-KLAC on your ignore list than try to communicate with him/her. Itīs kind of sad seeing writers like srb banging their heads bloody trying to reason with someone like D-KLAC. A waste of time and potentially good discussion time.

Personally I think we can scrap this thread for quite some time. Perhaps we will get more CE but Iīm positive that the movie will end the saga known as SEED.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 19:46   Link #199
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
^^^^ Amen to that.

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 21:25   Link #200
4Tran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope View Post
Personally I think we can scrap this thread for quite some time. Perhaps we will get more CE but Iīm positive that the movie will end the saga known as SEED.
That's going to depend on how financially viable another show would be and how successful Gundam 00 is. Bandai isn't going to say no to heaps of money, so they might well decide to make another Cosmic Era show regardless of any other factors.

Tags
mecha, seed it and weep