AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2011-04-27, 11:06   Link #2941
allison13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
Oooo, I sure hope so! Even though I can't get my hands on my issue until July :T

There's two in New York City- one is in Soho, I forget where the other is. I just checked on the Japanese site (the US one is garbage) and the shirts are indeed Unicorn/UC.
Hopefully my issue gets here quick. I'd do scans now that I actually have access to my scanner, but it so kindly decided to stop working on me.

Edit: It would appear that my issue has shipped, according to Fujisan...I'll try to throw up some pictures whenever I get it if no one has done scans yet.

Last edited by allison13; 2011-04-29 at 11:01.
allison13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-30, 15:23   Link #2942
Kitsoru
:3c

Quote:
Originally Posted by allison13 View Post
Edit: It would appear that my issue has shipped, according to Fujisan...I'll try to throw up some pictures whenever I get it if no one has done scans yet.
Yaaaay Mine almost never arrives until about the 7th-9th of the next month so if it's being shipped here I won't even get it until then, but it's prolly going to my new address anyway.
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-30, 20:49   Link #2943
allison13

Quote:
Yaaaay Mine almost never arrives until about the 7th-9th of the next month so if it's being shipped here I won't even get it until then, but it's prolly going to my new address anyway.
Hmm, well I don't know, I didn't get a shipping confirmation or anything, it just said on the website that it arrived at the distribution center the 25th and was ready to go out the 26th sooo...we'll see. I'm not quite as excited about this one since there's no FT...I'm in suspense over the new artwork. I'm sure Glory will be cool, too, though. And with any luck the little poster on the inside will be GW related.
Old 2011-05-06, 01:51   Link #2944
Kitsoru

I'm told my copy has arrived back home, which means other people on the East Coast should have their copies by now, too! Anyone? Any luck?
Old 2011-05-06, 19:59   Link #2945
allison13

Quote:
I'm told my copy has arrived back home, which means other people on the East Coast should have their copies by now, too! Anyone? Any luck?
That's a negative for me.
Old 2011-05-07, 11:49   Link #2946
Divinitas Intereo

Ok, I quite literally joined this forum to find out the answer to this question: Where can I get a copy of this, and is it even in English?

I'm still searching for that person in me that might be perfect.
Divinitas Intereo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-07, 13:06   Link #2947
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

^ front page?

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-07, 13:10   Link #2948
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinitas Intereo View Post
Ok, I quite literally joined this forum to find out the answer to this question: Where can I get a copy of this, and is it even in English?
The novel is still in serialization. You may still be able to order the tankobon volumes that were released a while ago though.

You can find a translated version of the prologue on the first page of this thread.
Old 2011-05-07, 22:34   Link #2949
Kitsoru

>>People that join forum discussions and don't bother to back read the first gd page

Old 2011-05-08, 19:01   Link #2950
Divinitas Intereo

You know, I'd actually thought I read the front page. o.o Looks like I'm caught in a noob moment.

Thanks.

I'm still searching for that person in me that might be perfect.
Divinitas Intereo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-09, 12:41   Link #2951
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Don't worry. It can happen to anyone. Although Kit's pic made me lol.

So, this time we get no FT, only GotL, right? Did anyone already say what episode it's about? Is it Victoria yet or still Quatre and Trowa? If it was mentioned, I'm sorry. It's been so long, I can't remember.
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-09, 13:26   Link #2952
Kitsoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
So, this time we get no FT, only GotL, right? Did anyone already say what episode it's about? Is it Victoria yet or still Quatre and Trowa? If it was mentioned, I'm sorry. It's been so long, I can't remember.
Yeah. A few blogs mentioned this month's Glory including the scene with Heero stealing Duo's parts. I guess no one else has their copy yet, though.. I won't have access to Ace again until late July though, so I can't give any info either, sorry :/
Old 2011-05-09, 13:55   Link #2953
allison13

Just got my copy a few minutes ago. This month's issue comes with two Wing posters One is Heero, Duo (the elder...but younger ), Relena, and Wing gundam, and one is what looks to be a watercolor of the 5 pilots and Relena. Besides that, nothing too exciting...yeah, it's the part where Heero steals a bunch of parts from the Deathscythe and flies off. Quatre and Trowa "we shouldn't be fighting" scene, and then Heero laughing like a crazy person, and Relena screaming for him to come kill her like a crazy person. Mhm...also a Shenlong illustration, the Maganac illustrations that were already posted up here, and MG Epyon and the little Wing Gundam.

Something about 6/25, I can't figure out if it's the next chapter of FT or the next book is being published or if it's something different all together.

So, that's about it, then. Might try to get some pictures up if I get a minute.
Old 2011-05-10, 00:04   Link #2954
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Volume 3 comes out (Part 1 of Requiem of Connexion).
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 01:38   Link #2955
Kitsoru

Yesss, good to hear you got your copy! I'd personally love to see the illustrations, if you don't mind photographing/scanning them!

Btw, would the watercolor illustration they included happen to be this one...? http://aboutgundamwing.com/Manga/SeriesNovel/5_2.jpg

EDIT: Also, too lazy to reupload it somewhere right now but I thought some might be amused that someone did a Walker fanart scribble XD http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=18784150

Last edited by Kitsoru; 2011-05-10 at 04:12.
Old 2011-05-10, 06:00   Link #2956
allison13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
Volume 3 comes out (Part 1 of Requiem of Connexion).
Awesome. Hope I can get my hands on a copy.

Quote:
Yesss, good to hear you got your copy! I'd personally love to see the illustrations, if you don't mind photographing/scanning them!

Btw, would the watercolor illustration they included happen to be this one...? http://aboutgundamwing.com/Manga/SeriesNovel/5_2.jpg

EDIT: Also, too lazy to reupload it somewhere right now but I thought some might be amused that someone did a Walker fanart scribble XD http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=18784150
I'll see what I can do about some pictures later. My scanner ate shit on me, so that's out.

And no, it's not that watercolor. I thought that the other little poster was one of REI's illustrations for a minute, but I checked her website and I didn't see it on there.
Old 2011-05-10, 17:04   Link #2957
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:

Sweet. The pic with the pink background is really good.
Old 2011-05-10, 20:36   Link #2958
Kitsoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by allison13 View Post
I thought that the other little poster was one of REI's illustrations for a minute, but I checked her website and I didn't see it on there.
Hmm.. I doubt it. As far as I know she doesn't have any official ties to Wing. I know she's got a few different fan-events like Comic City Osaka, etc. right now that she's selling some doujin and stationary at (also the CUTEST FABRIC EVER), but other than that no...
Old 2011-05-10, 21:15   Link #2959
allison13

Quote:
Hmm.. I doubt it. As far as I know she doesn't have any official ties to Wing. I know she's got a few different fan-events like Comic City Osaka, etc. right now that she's selling some doujin and stationary at (also the CUTEST FABRIC EVER), but other than that no...
I saw that fabric...the Japanese sure do love making everything unbearably cute.
Old 2011-05-12, 05:27   Link #2960
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

I wonder, do hamsters eat shrimps?
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing