AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2018-02-23, 03:15   Link #5841
Hakai

Spoiler for Titles for 130 and 131:

The title of 131 is pretty similar to the last episode of GT.
Old 2018-02-23, 03:22   Link #5842
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakai View Post
The title of 131 is pretty similar to the last episode of GT.
If i'm remember, the last episode's tittle of GT sound different
Old 2018-02-23, 03:59   Link #5843
Hakai

Also preview for 129

"Power that surpasses even a God of Destruction"
Oh yea! I want some direct statements from Whis on how Goku compares to Beerus in MUI. And Beerus' reaction to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vietthai96 View Post
If i'm remember, the last episode's tittle of GT sound different

Last edited by Hakai; 2018-02-23 at 04:26.
Hakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-23, 04:20   Link #5844
Sixth
Hu Tao

Spoiler for This is BS! Spoiler for the preview:
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-23, 12:32   Link #5845
Idealist 99

I can't imagine the backlash DBS will have if Goku's Mastered Ultra Instinct doesn't turn out to be as strong as they hyped and easily loses to Jiren.
Old 2018-02-23, 15:17   Link #5846
Wandering Soul

Spoiler for response to preview:
Old 2018-02-23, 17:15   Link #5847
DragonOsman
Dragon King

At least now, even if Frieza tries to pull something, 17 can save the day. I hope so at least.

And hopefully DB will continue after the new movie is done with. It doesn't have to DBS' continuation per say. I just want to know what Toriyama thinks should happen after End of Z. I also want to forget GT.

And yeah, if after all of that hype for Goku's new form, it still loses to Jiren, I'll also be pissed. Hopefully it lives up to the hype. [Though it's also true that we're just told that it's a power greater than even that of a God of Destruction. Remember, folks: Jiren is also stronger a God of Destruction.]
Old 2018-02-24, 09:44   Link #5848
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Let them have some break bros, even when DBS done in March, they still "torture" themself with the new movie.
Old 2018-02-24, 10:21   Link #5849
foxbox360
New Age Badass

130 In my opinion sound like a rematch with Beerus which is a great way to capp off super.
Old 2018-02-24, 10:39   Link #5850
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@vietthai: They can have their break if they want, but I just hope for a continuation at some point.

I wonder how much Super will show of what happened before the final chapter of the DBZ manga.
Old 2018-02-24, 10:51   Link #5851
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
@vietthai: They can have their break if they want, but I just hope for a continuation at some point.

I wonder how much Super will show of what happened before the final chapter of the DBZ manga.
Until Fuji TV and Toei Animation allow them to get a break, then nope
Old 2018-02-24, 16:11   Link #5852
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealist 99 View Post
I can't imagine the backlash DBS will have if Goku's Mastered Ultra Instinct doesn't turn out to be as strong as they hyped and easily loses to Jiren.
Well here is the thing, Goku hasn't won most of the tournaments he fought with the notable being exception of the Piccolo Jr arc. DBS may not break with tradition with Goku not winning a tournament but as "subversive" as Dragon Ball is, we know it might happen.
Old 2018-02-24, 16:50   Link #5853
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakai View Post
Also preview for 129

"Power that surpasses even a God of Destruction"
Oh yea! I want some direct statements from Whis on how Goku compares to Beerus in MUI. And Beerus' reaction to it.
So the UI anime design is different from Toriyama's..... *facepalm*
Old 2018-02-24, 17:16   Link #5854
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
The only difference is that Toriyama's is more slim while Toei went for a bulky version. The rest is the same.
Old 2018-02-24, 18:41   Link #5855
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealist 99 View Post
This cannot happen at all considering how they've been hyping UI at this point. Not to mention that many official sources have already described UI Goku as "stronger than GoDs" and that "he's completely undefetable in that form".

Unless we get Jiren and El Hermano fusion.
Old 2018-02-24, 19:13   Link #5856
Blueknight78

probably peoples gonna hate me but, honestly i don't like the idea of goku already surprassing the GoD without even a proper rematch of him with beerus, i really feel is too "early for him" to be like that, basically at this point the only thing above goku now will be angels and zeno himself.

Jiren was hyped to be the strongest mortal ever this means which if akira or toei want to pull another villian it must be at last above jiren level or in others words angels, this reduce a lot the "enemies he can pull" if goku keep getting "endless power ups".

I really hate that when the mc is like goku a endless power up machine cuz this make more and more hard pull new enemies because every the time the enemie need be "stronger" and stronger to be able to make them pull some efforts.

I would have liked much more if gokuy mastering the UI was against beerus because the impact could had be much better by letting beerus seeying goku surprassing in a battle rater tham by fighting someone else, honestly i really hated how jiren was hyped to be above GoD, basically now they will become the "kaioshin jokes for goku"and i would liked much more if akira had hold more about "goku surprassing the GoD levels as he told in the beginner which was something which was supposed to not happen "too soon" but it's seen it really happened too fast at last for me.
Old 2018-02-24, 19:23   Link #5857
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
That's a good thing IMO. Toriyama's design is just Super Saiyan God with white hair, he actually recycled a previous drawing he made for SSG and just changed the hair color and made Goku's glare fiercer. The anime's design looks a bit more unique, even if it's not much.
Old 2018-02-25, 00:15   Link #5858
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
probably peoples gonna hate me but, honestly i don't like the idea of goku already surprassing the GoD without even a proper rematch of him with beerus, i really feel is too "early for him" to be like that, basically at this point the only thing above goku now will be angels and zeno himself.

Jiren was hyped to be the strongest mortal ever this means which if akira or toei want to pull another villian it must be at last above jiren level or in others words angels, this reduce a lot the "enemies he can pull" if goku keep getting "endless power ups".

I really hate that when the mc is like goku a endless power up machine cuz this make more and more hard pull new enemies because every the time the enemie need be "stronger" and stronger to be able to make them pull some efforts.

I would have liked much more if gokuy mastering the UI was against beerus because the impact could had be much better by letting beerus seeying goku surprassing in a battle rater tham by fighting someone else, honestly i really hated how jiren was hyped to be above GoD, basically now they will become the "kaioshin jokes for goku"and i would liked much more if akira had hold more about "goku surprassing the GoD levels as he told in the beginner which was something which was supposed to not happen "too soon" but it's seen it really happened too fast at last for me.
Until the actual ep come out, i don't assume anything
Old 2018-02-25, 01:12   Link #5859
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
@GDB: I guess you're right. One question, though: can Goku and Vegeta turn God ki on or off at will? Goku was in base and wasn't using God ki when he fought Uub. If we think of it like that, it seems more believable.
Yes; this is why they're still able to go Super Saiyan. Otherwise there'd only be base, SSG, and SSGSS.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-25, 02:54   Link #5860
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post

I really hope that Beerus will be always have +30Lv ahead Goku regardless how strong Goku get. Someone is really need to be there to control that menace and give that menace a reality slap if necessary.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, dragon ball z, shounen, super powers, tragedy