AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2006-08-22, 11:35   Link #21
Itachikun
Animesuki's Janitor

Send a message via AIM to Itachikun Send a message via MSN to Itachikun
www.e-games.com.my

It has a lot of different games, one game I advise to play is O2Jam, and check out other cool MMORPG and many more.
________
TOYOTA PASEO

Last edited by Itachikun; 2011-02-15 at 08:24.
Itachikun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-22, 12:16   Link #22
Marvel
Demon-Fox Inside©

Seal Online ?

Spoiler:
Marvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-22, 13:27   Link #23
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer
Yikes, is there any list of requirement quests to get a job so as to plan ahead of time? I've been searching(or lurking, rather) on their message board for quests involving those items... nothing found yet.

And all 9 of my current characters are on Lawolf, Aibatt, and Mushpoie(saving 3 slots in one server just in case). As I recall, the first server is Mia... you have any low-level characters in the other 3 servers?
Well, for mage you need 10 twinkle stones, 1 slain, and 5 chuprim(sp?). Assist you need 5 peakyrind, 1 poporam(sp?), and some what the mushroom guys drop, but I forget how many. Merc and acro, no clue. It seems the peakyrind and twinkle stones are the big thing though. Everything else seems pretty cheap relative to those two.

Yup, mia, that's the one. I don't have any characters on other servers, but I can always make one. I wanted to make a merc as well.
Old 2006-08-22, 14:35   Link #24
nemoleo
Uruz-7

Hhmm, I think I'm going to give a try to FLYFF ~ Fly for fun, looks very nice, reminds me of Pristontale.
The trouble is that I will need another life to handle both my otaku life and my MMORPG life.
nemoleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-22, 15:12   Link #25
Toxic
Champion of Obscurity

Send a message via MSN to Toxic
Quote:
I dunno about this now. I'm too addicted. I have 9 characters between the levels of 5 and 10. I login every second I'm not spending with my GF or asleep... HEEEEEEELP!!!

Okay seriously, Flyff is great. Not so much in the character clothing part so far(as I've seen... there's not that much of a veriety for any given level), but the face/hair customizing is nice.

And wow, newbs can get money easily. Just pick up some items from low-level monsters(such as Twinkle Stones) and higher-levels will pay a lot for them(highest someone bought a batch of them from me for was 50k a piece). Bad part is: not much of a verity to buy with the money
While FlyFF might seem like a great game at first, I'm pretty sure you'll change your mind once you reach about level 20-30. There's a huge problem once you reach those levels. You see, leveling becomes EXTREMELY slow. The only good part after level 20 is you ask me is the flying, which is awesome. You should visit Darkon once you get a broom/board. You can go there without flying, but you would get killed by the high level monsters. Darkon is really beautiful, and the mapper deserves a damn prize for it.
50k for a quest item? Whoa, that's SICK. Only the quest items at about level 70 or so are worth that much. You could get the level 3 broom/board with that kind of money.

Anyway, except FlyFF, there's Gunbound. Pretty good game, that.

Last edited by Toxic; 2006-08-23 at 11:23.
Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-22, 18:15   Link #26
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356
Well, for mage you need 10 twinkle stones, 1 slain, and 5 chuprim(sp?). Assist you need 5 peakyrind, 1 poporam(sp?), and some what the mushroom guys drop, but I forget how many. Merc and acro, no clue. It seems the peakyrind and twinkle stones are the big thing though. Everything else seems pretty cheap relative to those two.

Yup, mia, that's the one. I don't have any characters on other servers, but I can always make one. I wanted to make a merc as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic
While FlyFF might seem like a great game at first, I'm pretty sure you'll change your mind once you reach about level 20-30. There's a huge problem once you reach those levels. You see, leveling becomes EXTREMELY slow. The only good part after level 20 is you ask me is the flying, which is awesome. You should visit Darkon once you get a broom/board. You can go there without flying, but you would get kill by the high level monsters. Darkon is really beautiful, and the mapper deserves a damn prize for it.
50k for a quest item? Whoa, that's SICK. Only the quest items at about level 70 or so are worth that much. You could get the level 3 broom/board with that kind of money.

Anyway, except FlyFF, there's Gunbound. Pretty good game, that.
Pretty useful Flyff info there, guys. I'm gonna have to plan ahead and get quest items in advance. Not to mention find ways to level faster too...

Anyway, if you want to meet me on Flyff Kamui(or anyone else), PM me and we can make arrangements. I'll party with just about anyone.
Old 2006-08-22, 20:12   Link #27
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

FLYFF is awsome. I've got an "Emiya Shirou" on just about all the servers.
Though I do run into a lot of problems with the game crashing. Until those issues are resolved (I see some of them in the forums, still with no clear solution), I'll have to cancel my account.

Big problem with MMORPGs, leveling curve ;_;

Quote:
Seal Online ?
Does it have anything to do with aquatic mammals that can also crawl on land? XD
fict_ticious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-23, 08:58   Link #28
Zeifear

Here are a few.

http://www.eudemonsonline.com (Eudemons Online)
What I'm playing right now, thought not so much, anime-ish. I like this game quite a bit. =) It has a nice pet system (Quite a few pet types), somewhat customizable charecters (Though you need a small amount of money before your able to actually 'customize' your charecter) but there are only two classes and you don't actually get to make your own stat build. (I love this because I can watch meh animez and train at the same time) If ya decide to play it, go to the Los Vegas server and send Sayfer a whisper. =) (I'm not very high lvl yet, only in my 20s)

http://sco.gpotato.com (Space Cowboy)
Yep, the same guys who made FLYFF. I'm playing this too, though not so much. This ones a bit more anime-ish but not so much cute anime-ish... if that makes sense... Anyways I find this one a lot of fun. There isn't much customization in this, especially for your actual charecter. I just suggest trying it out, at least once. If you do decide to try it out, go to the Hovernmus server and pm me, my name is Yukii. (I'm only lvl 13, so ya could catch up to meh easy)

http://www.monsterandme.com (Monster and Me)
This is the only one I can think of, that hasn't already been suggested. I've never actually played this though, so I can't tell you anything about it.

Sorry I couldn't give any more suggestions, thats really all I can think of right now. I'll post again if any come to mind.
Zeifear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-23, 12:04   Link #29
MarcusG
Remember Law of Ueki

http://www.netgame.com/index.html
Gost online is almost like maple story but more fast paced
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrMsv4cil5E

There is dungeon fighter but its still in korea
http://df.hangame.com/?GO=home|intro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfDtk...geon%20fighter

http://game.ijji.com/teaser.nhn?gameId=u_gunster still in beta
MarcusG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-23, 22:36   Link #30
Eclipze

Quote:
I've watched one of my friends play it for a couple months. It has some of the things I'm looking for, but the cons outweigh the pros, IMO.
If by cons, you mean this:
Quote:
Warning though, the game is pretty much filled with a**holes, ksers, and botters
Then hell yea! I agree. But IMO, this game has the best game infrastructure that I've ever seen in a mmorpg.

Quote:
While FlyFF might seem like a great game at first, I'm pretty sure you'll change your mind once you reach about level 20-30. There's a huge problem once you reach those levels. You see, leveling becomes EXTREMELY slow.
Frankly speaking, leveling in FlyFF is considerably fast compared to alot of mmorpgs that I've played. The only real leveling problem would be at lvl 65+, where soloing is impossible, mainly for blades and other classes that fight against monsters 4 levels above them since lvl 69+ monsters have about twice the amount of attack power compared to the monsters from 1-68.

Basically, if you plan to solo alot , then FlyFF isn't exactly the game for you.

On a final note, do not try this game:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeifear
http://www.monsterandme.com (Monster and Me)
This is the only one I can think of, that hasn't already been suggested. I've never actually played this though, so I can't tell you anything about it.
Why? Because:
a) The character design is alot more similar to silkroad (Oriental/chinese) than anime-cutsy.
b) It is a game that is basically BUILT for people to bot. (The max level being 1400+ doesn't help much either.)
c) It is the equivalent of POKEMON.
Eclipze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-23, 22:57   Link #31
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipze
Call me crazy, but I've always thought pokemon could be made into a decent mmorpg if it could be done with real time battles, rather than turn based. I mean, with all the trainers you battle in the games, it's like they tried to make it a fake mmorpg to begin with.

Quote:
Anyway, if you want to meet me on Flyff Kamui(or anyone else), PM me and we can make arrangements. I'll party with just about anyone.
I started a new character on mushpoie. I'll pm you once I build him up to about lvl 12 or so.
Old 2006-08-23, 23:06   Link #32
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Call me crazy, but I've always thought pokemon could be made into a decent mmorpg if it could be done with real time battles, rather than turn based. I mean, with all the trainers you battle in the games, it's like they tried to make it a fake mmorpg to begin with.
If they made the character sprites customizable. I'd hate everyone looking the same.

Quote:
I started a new character on mushpoie. I'll pm you once I build him up to about lvl 12 or so.
Sweet. My highest char right now is a lvl16 female acro.I'll try building a char on Mushpoie so we can be around the same lvl.
Old 2006-08-23, 23:48   Link #33
MarcusG
Remember Law of Ueki

This is the last time Iam posting on this thread.
I think this is what you are looking for and it should be coming out this year.

Fantasy Earth Online
http://www.playonline.com/fe/intro/movie.html
MarcusG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-24, 00:15   Link #34
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusG
This is the last time Iam posting on this thread.
I think this is what you are looking for and it should be coming out this year.

Fantasy Earth Online
http://www.playonline.com/fe/intro/movie.html
It looks perfect, but I'm specifically into large worlds and unique character armor/outfits/gear. We'll see what it has in that department.
Old 2006-08-24, 02:35   Link #35
Zeifear

Quote:
Why? Because:
a) The character design is alot more similar to silkroad (Oriental/chinese) than anime-cutsy.
b) It is a game that is basically BUILT for people to bot. (The max level being 1400+ doesn't help much either.)
I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude but did I not say I haven't tried this game? It looked kind of anime-ish to me, so I posted it.

Anyways back on topic. Here are a couple more games that you might be interested in, although you seem like you'll be playing FLYFF. =)

http://www.dofus.com
Turn based strategy mmorpg. Think Final Fantasy Tactics, somewhat.

http://www.nexustk.com/
I used to play this a while back, its okay. Although its not F2P.

http://www.darkages.com/
This ones not F2P either but, its good anyways. =)

Thats pretty much it, have fun. =)
Zeifear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-24, 11:50   Link #36
demonkd
prince of all demons

how about a game that leets you create your own char consaintalyup linked to the internet and has download every week and can have 1000+ on a server
demonkd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-24, 12:37   Link #37
Toxic
Champion of Obscurity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipze
Frankly speaking, leveling in FlyFF is considerably fast compared to alot of mmorpgs that I've played. The only real leveling problem would be at lvl 65+, where soloing is impossible, mainly for blades and other classes that fight against monsters 4 levels above them since lvl 69+ monsters have about twice the amount of attack power compared to the monsters from 1-68.

Basically, if you plan to solo alot , then FlyFF isn't exactly the game for you.
What kind of whacky MMORPGs have you been playing?! The leveling in FlyFF is fucked up. And the quests... All of them are about killing monsters to get items from them. I tell ya, it's not funny to get 0.20% exp from every kill when you're only level 20 :/
Old 2006-08-24, 13:44   Link #38
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
What kind of whacky MMORPGs have you been playing?! The leveling in FlyFF is fucked up. And the quests... All of them are about killing monsters to get items from them. I tell ya, it's not funny to get 0.20% exp from every kill when you're only level 20 :/
I'm curious about what mmorpgs you're comparing the leveling to? I haven't noticed anything off about it. Granted my strongest character is only lvl 19, but there seem to be plenty of stronger monsters around. I'm just glad those lvl 22 guys just outside town don't turn aggressive.
Old 2006-08-24, 14:06   Link #39
Toxic
Champion of Obscurity

Quote:
I'm curious about what mmorpgs you're comparing the leveling to? I haven't noticed anything off about it. Granted my strongest character is only lvl 19, but there seem to be plenty of stronger monsters around. I'm just glad those lvl 22 guys just outside town don't turn aggressive.
I'm comparing it to ALL other MMORPGs I've played. Such as GuildWars and Risk Your Life.
Old 2006-08-24, 15:37   Link #40
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
My highest is lvl19 too... I'm curious, what server is your 19 on? Mine's LaWolf.

Tags
mmorpg