AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-19, 01:34   Link #11801
Aquaman OS

Lelouch can't stop now. Even if they die it's not like he can make what he's done go away. Zero's requiem is all he has left.

Seriously if he decided to abandon the whole plan because Kallen and Nunnally don't like it he would prove to be nothing than a hypocritical coward who can't put his money where his mouth is.

He might cry a bit but its not like he's gonna scrap the whole plan to get vengence on Suzaku.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 01:36   Link #11802
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
DOES. NOT. MATTER.

Lelouch would still react badly to their deaths.
Well you know what Lelouch needs to get over it he said it himself in turn 23 that this is something he must do and can't treat Nunnally any different, of course he's gonna feel bad about it but in the end he knows its better for the world besides Suzaku will be far to busy with Kallen to get near Nunnally
Dandylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 01:36   Link #11803
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
He might cry a bit but its not like he's gonna scrap the whole plan to get vengence on Suzaku.
No, what I believe is that if Suzaku does kill Kallen or Nunnally, Lelouch will keep the plan but work in a part for him to carry out his vengeance of Suzaku somewhere in it.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 01:38   Link #11804
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandylion View Post
Ummmm....Sprite Coke Nunnally has in her damn hand a launching device to kill millions with a punch of a button and has been manipulated by Schienzel to do so
What about it?, Lelouch, Suzaku, Kallen, even Euphemia has killed all their shares of people.
Old 2008-09-19, 01:39   Link #11805
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
No, what I believe is that if Suzaku does kill Kallen or Nunnally, Lelouch will keep the plan but work in a part for him to carry out his vengeance of Suzaku somewhere in it.
Okay that's retarded also if the plan is to off both of them at the same time, you guys sure don't like giving Lelouch the benefit of the doubt I mean surely Kallen could have gotten the hint from him from that damn kiss
Old 2008-09-19, 01:40   Link #11806
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Well you know what Lelouch needs to get over it he said it himself in turn 23 that this is something he must do and can't treat Nunnally any different, of course he's gonna feel bad about it but in the end he knows its better for the world besides Suzaku will be far to busy with Kallen to get near Nunnally
I agree with your post.. moving on, what do you think will happen between the Suzaku and Kallen confrontation?

Quote:
Okay that's retarded also if the plan is to off both of them at the same time, you guys sure don't like giving Lelouch the benefit of the doubt I mean surely Kallen could have gotten the hint from him from that damn kiss
what do you mean?
Old 2008-09-19, 01:42   Link #11807
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
What about it?, Lelouch, Suzaku, Kallen, even Euphemia has killed all their shares of people.
You were comparing Nunnally's situation to Euphie in that Euphie was geassed into killing and Lelouch killed her out of pity while Nunnally isn't being controlled rather manipulated by Shienzel and is doing it of her own free will
Old 2008-09-19, 01:43   Link #11808
Tokkan

Quote:
We have no idea what Zero Requiem is.
Old 2008-09-19, 01:46   Link #11809
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
I agree with your post.. moving on, what do you think will happen between the Suzaku and Kallen confrontation?
Let's hope they don't kill each other:heh
Quote:
what do you mean?
He's reffering that Lelouch takes revenge on Suzaku for killing Nunnally and Kallen which is ridiculous in itself since they both realize what has to be done and if Zero's Requiem is them sacrificing themselves how would he get revenge? Also Live Geass
Old 2008-09-19, 01:47   Link #11810
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
You were comparing Nunnally's situation to Euphie in that Euphie was geassed into killing and Lelouch killed her out of pity while Nunnally isn't being controlled rather manipulated by Shienzel and is doing it of her own free will
No I wasn't...
my only posts in this thread today has been these.

Quote:
Can't shake off the feeling the ending will turn out to how I've joked around as.

That everyone will get Freija'ed.
Quote:
"I [Suzaku] will become his [Lelouch's] sword and destroy his enemies and weaknesses"
weakness infers Nunnally.
Quote:
Don't put words in my mouth.
Also you're contradicting yourself. If you're being manipulated, then it's not your own free will. It just means you're dumb enough to be manipulated without even Geass.
I don't even know what your arguement is. What is your point that you're trying to prove with all these nonsense?
Old 2008-09-19, 01:47   Link #11811
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
We have no idea what Zero Requiem is.
Exactly. Then why the hell would he want revenge if he realize what needs to been done, the live on, the kiss all should of been signs for Kallen to stay the hell away from Lelouch
Old 2008-09-19, 01:49   Link #11812
Tokkan

Quote:
Also Live Geass
JEREMIAH! There are countermeasures.

Quote:
Exactly. Then why the hell would he want revenge if he realize what needs to been done, the live on, the kiss all should of been signs for Kallen to stay the hell away from Lelouch
Except that Kallen has made it her mission to be the one who stops Lelouch, even recklessly charging through Lelouch's frontline.
Old 2008-09-19, 01:51   Link #11813
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
He's reffering that Lelouch takes revenge on Suzaku for killing Nunnally and Kallen which is ridiculous in itself since they both realize what has to be done and if Zero's Requiem is them sacrificing themselves how would he get revenge? Also Live Geass
Quote:
Live Geass doesn't make Suzaku immortal or omniscient, and it also wouldn't allow Suzaku to sacrifice himself unless Lelouch had Jeremiah clear it. If Lelouch decided to rig the Albion with a bomb a la Rolo, Suzaku wouldn't be able to do a thing.

And here you're accusing us of ignoring the fact that we don't know what Zero Requiem is, yet here you assume they must sacrifice themselves together for the plan to go off. Even if he knows what must be done, revenge can always be worked into the plan. Suzaku is muscle, and muscle can be replaced if necessary.
Old 2008-09-19, 01:51   Link #11814
lovecakecookies

Quote:

I think the kiss accomplished that.. she walked away from him when he didn't react.. Lulu is a good jerk..
Old 2008-09-19, 01:52   Link #11815
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
when this thread goes back to Kallen call me back. I'd be hanging around the damoncles
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 01:52   Link #11816
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
No I wasn't...
my only posts in this thread today has been these.

Don't put words in my mouth.
Also you're contradicting yourself. If you're being manipulated, then it's not your own free will. It just means you're dumb enough to be manipulated without even Geass.
I don't even know what your arguement is. What is your point that you're trying to prove with all these nonsense?
You seriously need to read your damn posts beforehand, or are you blind as well. You mentiones that Suzaku would have to kill Nunnally as Lelouch had to Euphie and I mentioned that both of their circumsatances are completely different, FYI Nunnally agreed to pus the button to bare the burden of her brothers sins or did you missed that, why don't you actually read please
Old 2008-09-19, 01:53   Link #11817
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
I think the kiss accomplished that.. she walked away from him when he didn't react.. Lulu is a good jerk..
She still has unanswered questions. She's going to get them before this is all over.
Old 2008-09-19, 01:55   Link #11818
scifijimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
when this thread goes back to Kallen call me back. I'd be hanging around the damoncles
Just for a reminder where is that superfortress? I want to be AS FAR AWAY from that thing as possible.
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 01:55   Link #11819
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Live Geass doesn't make Suzaku immortal or omniscient, and it also wouldn't allow Suzaku to sacrifice himself unless Lelouch had Jeremiah clear it. If Lelouch decided to rig the Albion with a bomb a la Rolo, Suzaku wouldn't be able to do a thing.

And here you're accusing us of ignoring the fact that we don't know what Zero Requiem is, yet here you assume they must sacrifice themselves together for the plan to go off. Even if he knows what must be done, revenge can always be worked into the plan. Suzaku is muscle, and muscle can be replaced if necessary.
Your one to talk considering you were condemning it from the beginning, and I never said that Live geass grants him immortality btw, plus arguing about this has very little to do with Kallen.
Old 2008-09-19, 01:58   Link #11820
Tokkan

... The initial argument was that Lelouch would be pissed if Suzaku kills Kallen. Which is within reason to be something Suzaku would plan to do at some point.