AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-04-24, 17:24   Link #2021
leon4281isback

Send a message via MSN to leon4281isback
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Someone mentioned the series in a fanclub on another site, so I stopped by here to see if it was true. Only reason really.
Well you can't blame ChaosKLG for how the things he feels about any kind of bigotry and anything wrong in RL affect how he reads a manga in whether the story has something like that in it or whatever. He knows that a manga has a story to tell, even if there are things that he knows he doesn't like in some manga. And I'm sure it's not 100% of the time.

If he's old fashioned, then he's that kind of guy he wants to be. He knows what manga he wants to read so long as the story makes sense to read right down to its plot, intresting plot development and character relationship. He doesn't mind looking at adult rated manga or anime, regardless of how much sex scenes in there, if its only characters either male or female who falls in love with that one boy or girl that want to be with, and prove themselves in various trials in their relationship and not mess around with the other girls or boys and try to maintain some relationship with them in a way that is freaking ridiculous. If Polygamy, Bigotry, etc is what he's not down with if it seems to be that way in a manga he reads then that's his decision to back up his reasons whatever it is to drop a manga.

Reading this manga, I do understand what ChaosKLG is getting at in a sense, one male MC having a "grand time" with three female MCs, just looks and feels something like polygamy and he hasn't made up his mind about what girl he would choose to be with. He likes all three of him, but which girl he loves the most? And the plot of this manga is getting real close to ending, a ending I definitely want to find out and see what happens of what he's going to do. And I understand that many males and females enjoy whatever sex scene or "rape" scenes are in a manga or anime. People just have choices of what to read or watch.
Old 2013-04-24, 21:46   Link #2022
crossguy
Confused. As usual.

Eh,
After some thought, I agree with you Starshipw.
The author is really good @ explaining after the fact, and I as usual think wAAAAAAAy too far ahead.
I 'm gonna shut up n wait for the TL.
This part of the rollercoaster is moving in directions I cannot predict.
crossguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 09:06   Link #2023
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Just to clear something up here. Use of 'bigamy', and/or 'polygamy' is incorrect here, as marriage hasn't come into the picture quite yet. The proper term for this relationship seen here is 'polyamory', as that means "love for all", where polygamy is "marriage for all".

Now whether this leads into marriage for one of them in the future is still questionable for now as we don't know if there are lives at stake here. But such notions should be held in reserve for now.

Manga and anime do cover many genre that most western media won't touch with a 10 foot pole, rape being one of them. While I don't approve of rape, I do see it satisfying to see when the party of the receiving end is a total yanyan murderous psychotic who's idea of "friendship" is to "break the cutey" or similar types of things that you would to to your worst enemy. So thinking that being mean to them means that from their perspective you're being nice, then rape is only one of the better things you can do to them. Though I have yet to see a character like that, though I'm sure there is one out there.

Back on topic, I see this series going in one of two ways so far, they all may have to make a sacrifice of some sort or other. One may be that whoever wins will bear Nagi's child and live on, and the losers of this race, even though they may get pregnant from this event, will be sacrificed for not being good enough to win favor of the DG. OR two, the winner and Nagi will have to be the sacrifice while the losers live on to bear his children. At least that's how things could be given current events. I hope I'm very wrong on all those.
Old 2013-05-07, 13:01   Link #2024
crossguy
Confused. As usual.

114 raw up. what to think?
Old 2013-05-07, 13:22   Link #2025
XFire
150% done

Ch 114

Um........

Spoiler for ......:
Old 2013-05-07, 17:57   Link #2026
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Spoiler for 104:
Old 2013-05-07, 18:30   Link #2027
Starshipw
Free Opinions Available

AAAAWWG. Translation, Onegai. Quickly please, please, please.

Spoiler for raw:
Starshipw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-07, 20:16   Link #2028
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Spoiler for 104:
Old 2013-05-07, 22:55   Link #2029
crossguy
Confused. As usual.

Without a TL, way too many choices are present. The one of the girls with secrets from the other two, probably has more secrets yet to reveal. We will find out sooner or later.

(My worst problem is without a TL, my brain heads to either MST3K or Kung Pow-Enter the Fist territory. "Want all three? You'll get it three ways from Sunday. Sunday? Which one is she?")
Old 2013-05-08, 10:42   Link #2030
whitecloud

so... basically from the spoiler what we could get is, whoever that nagi choose will be the sacrifice...thus explaining the reason for the spiked tea...about the "rising god" maybe the one that supposed to die is the priestess alone?
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 12:28   Link #2031
Starshipw
Free Opinions Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
so... basically from the spoiler what we could get is, whoever that nagi choose will be the sacrifice...thus explaining the reason for the spiked tea...about the "rising god" maybe the one that supposed to die is the priestess alone?
Spoiler for sacrifice:
Starshipw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 23:13   Link #2032
whitecloud

yeah...that what i mean, they want to save the other so shizuku sacrifice herself...
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 17:32   Link #2033
crossguy
Confused. As usual.

I would not want to be a scanilater. All guts, no glory.
I hope everybody from this forum is classy enough to NOT be pestering the Wolfy.
Old 2013-05-21, 13:39   Link #2034
XFire
150% done

Ch 115

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. dafuq?
Old 2013-05-21, 14:35   Link #2035
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Hmm, XFire, I have the same reaction as you, but it looks like, kinda, Shizuku really does wanna protect the girls from sharing the fate of the maidens.
Old 2013-05-21, 16:16   Link #2036
osorito

Did he just set the place on fire?

http://raw.senmanga.com/Read/Umi%20n...ead_online.jpg

Last edited by osorito; 2013-05-21 at 22:04.
osorito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-21, 17:21   Link #2037
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I think he just needed the candle stand as a walking cane^^;;.
Old 2013-05-21, 17:46   Link #2038
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by osorito View Post
Did he just set the place on fire?
Damn, didn't even think about that. Death-by-sex much?
Old 2013-05-22, 00:11   Link #2039
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I don't think so. Why would he set it on fire with Karin and Soyogi still gonked out? I mean shit I heard of being bitter because your woman finishes before you do but that's a little extreme^^;;.
Old 2013-05-22, 11:31   Link #2040
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
I don't think so. Why would he set it on fire with Karin and Soyogi still gonked out? I mean shit I heard of being bitter because your woman finishes before you do but that's a little extreme^^;;.
One, dat reasoning. Two, I don't think he did it on purpose.

Tags
ecchi, harem, romance, rural, seinen