AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Notices

Old 2010-11-07, 00:43   Link #341
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Has his fist ever cured hardcore yuri-ism?
I wish he could, because Kuroko's yuri antics is the only thing that stopped her from becoming a likable character in my opinion.

Of course, your mileage may vary.

*runs*

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 00:56   Link #342
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
I wish he could, because Kuroko's yuri antics is the only thing that stopped her from becoming a likable character in my opinion.

*runs*
im with you with that, i really loved kuroko in index, i thougth she was the pervert like lupin or vash(perverted antics, but were actually very cool) but railgun showed a way too perverted kuroko and a way too childish cute mikoto, wich really changed the funny perverted image i had of her.
zeniselv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 01:06   Link #343
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Wrong cause she didn't take a taste of Imagibe Breaker at Falcon Punch mode.
Well Kuroko-sama has already had a taste of IB, altho not in the form of "Falcon Punch" mode
She's already resisted the IB and I also doubt a FP mode IB could break through Kuroko-sama's yuri barrier

There are 2 absolutes in the To Aru universe

1. Kuroko-sama's love for her "Onee-sama".

2. Biribiri's tsundere is always down right adorable
Old 2010-11-07, 01:32   Link #344
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Well Kuroko-sama has already had a taste of IB, altho not in the form of "Falcon Punch" mode
She's already resisted the IB and I also doubt a FP mode IB could break through Kuroko-sama's yuri barrier

With emphasis.

I know Army has gotten to me now when everytime I heard Kuroko go 'ma ma onee-sama!', I'll think Rah, rah, ah, ah, ah. Ma, ma onee-sama
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 01:42   Link #345
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post

*runs*
No......

I prefer Lessar's predatory moves...

>_>

Quote:
I know Army has gotten to me now when everytime I heard Kuroko go 'ma ma onee-sama!', I'll think Rah, rah, ah, ah, ah. Ma, ma onee-sama
;________;
Old 2010-11-07, 08:07   Link #346
Qikz

I never actually liked Kuroko in Index, I've only just watched Index and Railgun recently, but I really liked her character more after Railgun. I literally could not stand her in Index though. :X
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 08:26   Link #347
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Has his fist ever cured hardcore yuri-ism?
His power healed the power incontinence of one of the most broken characters in the series, do you need more to prove?

Quote:
I prefer Lessar's predatory moves...
Same here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 11:08   Link #348
giorno

Quote:
2. Biribiri's tsundere is always down right unbearable
fixed

also, agree about Kuroko's yuri antics being part of her charm
giorno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-08, 09:04   Link #349
aldw

Quote:

Touma just hasn't pounded her hard enough...
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-08, 09:10   Link #350
tsunade666

Touma hasn't laid hands on Kuroko yet a certain tengeki hime might rapid fire railgun if that happens.
Old 2010-11-08, 21:50   Link #351
Flere821
Lurker

Hmm... let's see, Touma hasn't done anything to Kuroko (except saw her changing by accident in Vol8). But on the other hand:

- Kuroko laid hands on him during the Sisters arc trying to get him out of Tokiwadai's dorm, and then stuffed him roughly into a tight space.

-In Vol9 when Touma accidently ripped off Index's skirt Kuroko tried to impale him with her nails by teleporting (plus Mikoto who tried to fire railguns and fry him).

- In Vol11 prologue it stated Mikoto managed to drag Touma to a dance, but Kuroko teleported in and kicked him in the head.

- Vol12, in their date when Touma and Mikoto tried to take a photo together Kuroko teleported in again and did another kick to the head.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 08:27   Link #352
tsunade666

what dance? I haven't remember that part...... may I wasn't paying attention too much on misaka that I forgot touma got drag into another trouble.

Kuroko has 100% aim on Touma's head just like Index has 100% aim without miss chances of bite attack.
Old 2010-11-09, 08:40   Link #353
choopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
what dance? I haven't remember that part...... may I wasn't paying attention too much on misaka that I forgot touma got drag into another trouble.

Kuroko has 100% aim on Touma's head just like Index has 100% aim without miss chances of bite attack.

Quote:
Now, two days after that battle, the unfortunate situation still hasn’t changed. Unintentionally, he had witnessed Komoe-sensei changing clothes again, was knocked hard into the Daihaseisai committee member Fukiyose Seiri, got bitten by Index, was hit by Himegami Aisa’s rubber ball as she’s sitting on a wheelchair, and when he was pulled off by Misaka Mikoto to go for a ball dance, he was kicked in the back of the head by a Shirai Kuroko who teleported behind him, and so on. Anyway, he feels that he’s just getting into trouble all the time.
in the manga i remember kuroko teleport blocked by a cartain wall araound

touma ?

maybe like sukuchi ho / quick move in negima and sudenly behind you and kick ?
choopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 08:55   Link #354
tsunade666

teleporter can pretty much move into anything as long as they know the place, state of the place, and the distance of the place.

Teleport behind would be the specialty of another teleporter. Their are currently 3 confirmed type of teleporters.
Old 2010-11-09, 11:15   Link #355
aldw

Quote:

It may be worthwhile to see Touma force choke Kuroko like Negi did to Tsukuyomi then...
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 17:10   Link #356
kitten320

Kuroko without her yuri antics won't be Kuroko, though she could slightly lessen the force. It actually would give her more chances.

Otherwise liked her from the start.

And no, no Kuroko in Touma's harem. It is already ridiculously big what makes me dislike Touma, and I used to like him.
Huge harems are BAD!
Old 2010-11-09, 18:07   Link #357
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldw View Post
It may be worthwhile to see Touma force choke Kuroko like Negi did to Tsukuyomi then...
NICE

I wish for it to happen if ever the dead comes back to life and turn into demon god
Old 2010-11-13, 02:20   Link #358
ReddyRedWolf

If Vol 8 has a theme it seems it is persons who go through extraordinary lengths to help people.

Looks like a common character trait between Touma and Kuroko. If there wasn't a Mikoto factor I can see these two having grudging respect at each other as Allies of Justice.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-13, 02:43   Link #359
tsunade666

too bad though. Kuroko and Touma rarely seen each other. Though I think Touma isn't an ally of Justice. He just do what he think is right. Kuroko was truth to the word Justice itself.
Old 2010-11-13, 02:44   Link #360
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
too bad though. Kuroko and Touma rarely seen each other. Though I think Touma isn't an ally of Justice. He just do what he think is right. Kuroko was truth to the word Justice itself.
You can tell how much Kuroko enjoys being a member of Judgement... "JUDGEMENT DESUNO!!!"

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote