AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-07-29, 13:13   Link #44961
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

IS-kun isn't exclusive - he's meant to be shared!

IS-kun: 0.o "I don't like the sound of that!"

Girl 1: "Ehh? You don't want to come along with us then, IS-kun?"

Girl 2: "Oh no, I really wanted to try him out too..."

Girl 3: "Especially after Orimura-sensei's reaction~" *blushes*

IS-kun: o.o

Girl 1: "Are we not good enough, IS-kun?"

IS-kun: *suddenly very fidgety* "N-n-no! It's not that...um...ah..I-if you'd h-have someone like me..."

Girl 2: "Great!"

Girl 1: "Yay, IS-kun is ours for today~!"

Girl 3: "Haah~ I might switch over to shota if he keeps doing that..."

Houki: "SHAMELESS!"

IS-kun: "BIG BOOBIE AUNTIE!"

Girl 2: "Auntie!?"

IS-kun: "Yep! Mamma Tabane is my mother so that makes her Auntie Houki!"

Girl 1: "Ne, IS-kun, you really like big breasts don't you?"

IS-kun: "Well, Mamma had big ones, so does Ori-sensei and Auntie... I feel safe when I cuddle them."

Houki: -.- *pummels IS-kun* "Die."
Old 2013-07-29, 20:22   Link #44962
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Ok, after half an hour of brainstorming, I finally coming out of this idea. But forewarning, this is going to be INSANE:
"Has anyone wonder what lie in an I.S Core? A complicated A.I... or more?"
It all start with the birth of Houki. Her mother die in labour, while she has got a Heart Disorder and Body Paralized. Tabane decided to create two Cores, 000 and 001, plus an Exo-Skeleton Suit as a mean to cure Houki. But then came the "White Night", a cyber terrorist attack aimed to Japan. It's also the first step to glory of "Brundhil" Chifuyu.
Years latter, Ichika, Madoka (Chifuyu's twin little brother and sister) and Houki was kidnnaped. Chfuyu rushed to the scene, but all she could save is the bodies of two girls, and a traumatic Ichika. In a desperate attempt, Tabane transfered their "souls" to the two cores. It sucess, but also come with a price: The girls, now in their I.S forms, remember nothing. Fearing for Ichika's life, Chifuyu decided to let him stay with Tabane and her father (an old-school Samurai in all of its meaning), while she enlisted as a I.S Instructor to uncover the true. Ichika befriended with "Ace" and "Joker" (two robotic pets; one phoenix - Houki's soul, and a dragon - Madoka's soul. Blame I.S-kun for this crazy idea.) He also received Swordfight training from Houki's father and basic I.S technology from Tabane. And the rest is history...
So, what do you guy think of this? Forewarning, this is no badass Ichika! Remember the word "traumatic"?

Last edited by Fireminer; 2013-07-29 at 22:44.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 23:00   Link #44963
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Basically the guy gets into ISA on pure merit that he can pilot IS. For everthing else, he's a straight D student XD
Isn't that canon Ichika? Even I'd sooner replace him with Haruaki. (Not much of an extension since I was replacing him with Kirito. lol)
Old 2013-07-30, 00:53   Link #44964
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Ichika is actually somewhat smart. He was smart enough to be considered for private school entrance exams though. And it seems he somehow stabilized his grades in ISA.

That one guy is just a total moron. However he's good with geometry and physics. He unconciously calculates the ideal angle for pantsu shots and windspeed required to blow a skirt up.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-30, 01:45   Link #44965
DarkJak2050

Another one in the archive.

The Welsh Drago' s Fang

Okay, now I'm having another scene in mind after watching an episode of Claymore.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-30, 02:56   Link #44966
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Ichika is actually somewhat smart. He was smart enough to be considered for private school entrance exams though. And it seems he somehow stabilized his grades in ISA.

That one guy is just a total moron. However he's good with geometry and physics. He unconciously calculates the ideal angle for pantsu shots and windspeed required to blow a skirt up.
Good grades =/= smart. I know of many brilliant people in my life who can't hold a pen straight but could blow your mind all the same.

Even that later guy, done right, he'd might even be interesting rather than barn-door idiot harem protagonist.

I don't know but why is it that producers like harems that have idiots for protagonists anyway? If the men are at least competent, the producers then direct half the series to be drowned in something else rather than harem. There's no happy combination.
Old 2013-07-30, 05:12   Link #44967
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Good grades =/= smart. I know of many brilliant people in my life who can't hold a pen straight but could blow your mind all the same.

Even that later guy, done right, he'd might even be interesting rather than barn-door idiot harem protagonist.

I don't know but why is it that producers like harems that have idiots for protagonists anyway? If the men are at least competent, the producers then direct half the series to be drowned in something else rather than harem. There's no happy combination.
1. It's easier.
2. It's safer.
Old 2013-07-30, 06:13   Link #44968
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Another one in the archive.

The Welsh Drago' s Fang
Damn, another poorly self-insert OC. It has no character history/biography with other character.

That fanfic replaced 2 characters : Ichika and Chifuyu. The connection of OC to canon character is not showed there(That`s a bad start. Unless it contained a flashback of how that OC met the Houki)

IS-kun is he a 'he' or 'it'? If he is a he, damn the cute factor produced a harem
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-30, 06:15   Link #44969
demino_hellsin
That one guy

To this day, IS-kun's true gender remains a mystery. His code name too.
Old 2013-07-30, 07:42   Link #44970
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Well, because I.S is neither a Human, a Android (I.S-kun is close), an Animal, so gender doesn't apply to I.S. The only thing possible is what their A.I decided to be.
Also, wonder what would happen if I.S-kun (thought) found his true love? What could became the second part that complete his core?
Old 2013-07-30, 07:47   Link #44971
demino_hellsin
That one guy

You mean a washing machine?
Old 2013-07-30, 08:10   Link #44972
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
You mean a washing machine with boobs?

Oh great, I'm having flashbacks of Wall-E...
Old 2013-07-30, 08:13   Link #44973
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Tempest, you evil twisted mad GENIUS!

I was actually thinking more along the lines of Kanzaki's washing machine in the necessarius women's dormitories.
Old 2013-07-30, 08:22   Link #44974
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

A Shirashaki Gen-XX Washimg Machine? A device that has boobs for Detergent?
Old 2013-07-30, 08:42   Link #44975
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

*snickers* Such an evil cross-over idea... Kanzaki as a pilot... I'd love to see her in the IS suit.

And really, making Kanzaki the pilot of an IS while being a Saint-lvl fighter... She'd wear poor IS-kun out.

Chifuyu: *looking through the transfer papers* Well, at the very least, I don't have to teach you how to fight. But piloting this thing is a completely different animal - prepare yourself.

Kaori: *bows* Hai Sensei. I shall be in your care.

Ichika: Oi, Chifuyu-n -! *gets hit by a random book*

Chifuyu: It's 'Orimura-sensei', you dolt. Geez, how many times do I have to cave your skull in until you remember.

Ichika: ... no, I think that it's because you've caved my skull in so many times that I can't remember...

Chifuyu: *eye twitch* What did you want?

Ichika: *holds up a bento* Here. I had some time this morning after practice and I thought you'd like one. It's been a while since I last cooked.

Chifuyu: Useless meddlesome little brothers...*blush 10%* I guess I'll indulge in my little brother's cooking for once. At the very least I don't have to worry about what's inside.

Ichika: ^_^ *sees Kaori* Oh, sorry about that. I interrupted, didn't I?

Kaori: It's quite alright. It was just formalities at this point. *smiles lightly* So you are Orimura Ichika-san - a pleasure to meet you. *bows* I am Kanzaki Kaori. I shall be a temporary student here under Orimura-sensei's guidance. *leans back up*

Ichika: Um, sure. I hope you enjoy your time here. **She reminds me of an older Houki!**
Old 2013-07-30, 08:44   Link #44976
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
*snickers* Such an evil cross-over idea... Kanzaki as a pilot... I'd love to see her in the IS suit.

And really, making Kanzaki the pilot of an IS while being a Saint-lvl fighter... She'd wear poor IS-kun out.

Chifuyu: *looking through the transfer papers* Well, at the very least, I don't have to teach you how to fight. But piloting this thing is a completely different animal - prepare yourself.

Kaori: *bows* Hai Sensei. I shall be in your care.

Ichika: Oi, Chifuyu-n -! *gets hit by a random book*

Chifuyu: It's 'Orimura-sensei', you dolt. Geez, how many times do I have to cave your skull in until you remember.

Ichika: ... no, I think that it's because you've caved my skull in so many times that I can't remember...

Chifuyu: *eye twitch* What did you want?

Ichika: *holds up a bento* Here. I had some time this morning after practice and I thought you'd like one. It's been a while since I last cooked.

Chifuyu: Useless meddlesome little brothers...*blush 10%* I guess I'll indulge in my little brother's cooking for once. At the very least I don't have to worry about what's inside.

Ichika: ^_^ *sees Kaori* Oh, sorry about that. I interrupted, didn't I?

Kaori: It's quite alright. It was just formalities at this point. *smiles lightly* So you are Orimura Ichika-san - a pleasure to meet you. *bows* I am Kanzaki Kaori. I shall be a temporary student here under Orimura-sensei's guidance. *leans back up*

Ichika: Um, sure. I hope you enjoy your time here. **She reminds me of a BETTER Houki!**
Fixed it for you
Old 2013-07-30, 08:47   Link #44977
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

of course, a better broom would be better.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-30, 08:48   Link #44978
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

...cue Houki's death aura.

Ichika: "...is she behind me? She's behind me, isn't she..." (Winces in anticipation)

HOUKICK
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-30, 08:55   Link #44979
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I think I like Kanzaki better because when she's angry, I feel that I actually did something worthy of being manhandled by a saint >.>
Old 2013-07-30, 09:16   Link #44980
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I do like Kanzaki better. And she is adorable with a blush on her face - she really is.

IS-kun: *sees Kaori* #_# ... my...my...

Ichika: *face palm* Oh no...

IS-kun: MY PILOT~!! She's perfect!!

Kaori: Nanasen! *several slash marks manifest all around IS-kun, who is frozen in fear* ... do not approach me, you little devil!

IS-kun: HUUH!? T^T

Chifuyu: *sighs* That's enough out of you. Kanzaki, don't ruin my office. Ichika, get that perverted pile of high-priced bolts out of here.

Ichika: ...

Kaori: Wha-what is that thing!?

Chifuyu: ...that was an IS. A weird one, but an IS. *sighs*

Kaori: I...I must apologize. I've only recently come to terms with some of the more advanced technology, such as it is, but this is a bit overwhelming.
**If 'that guy' ever gets a whiff of this, I'll never live it down!**

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest