AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-06-09, 17:22   Link #17921
Estzero1

Yeah, that's an option. As far as I know there weren't any chances regarding the staff for that movie. So if that's the case the people in charge for DAL will stay the same.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-09, 18:22   Link #17922
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
Yes. It was mentioned as being 'in development' by the latest issue of Dragon Magazine.
But that’s what I mean, was that latest issue before or after IMS announced bankruptcy? The issue may have been from before they realized S3 was sunk.
Old 2018-06-09, 19:13   Link #17923
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
But that’s what I mean, was that latest issue before or after IMS announced bankruptcy? The issue may have been from before they realized S3 was sunk.
Nah, and even if, I don't think that would change this much. They never stated a studio to begin with. So it shouldn't be a problem to change it.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-09, 19:44   Link #17924
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
...No, that's not usually how this stuff works. It would realistically have been after they recieved word of it. Honestly, at this point, it's kind of looking like IMS was never the studio behind it at all.
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Like a flower whose petals have died, all I feel is emptiness inside
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.
I’m letting you go, even though you were never mine.
It was my mistake to think this could be just fine.

Letting Go
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-09, 23:08   Link #17925
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Well, I sure hope you guys are right. If s3 is still on, they should be saying the same “in production” message in the next issue of Dragon Age. Or there’ll be some other mention of it if there’s any kind of event or something before the next issue.

Somewhat relatedly, at this point it’s pretty much sealed that Griffon’s Grand Toys label has gone under too. The website has been offline for months, and their latest release, the Miku figure, has been delayed again and again. I hope Griffon makes a new label for figures; in addition to the Miku figure, they had revealed two upcoming Kurumi figures, one of which we had seen a non painted prototype of. I knew when I saw their scheduled release list back when Grand Toys first started and I saw Kurumi was on the list of planned figures, when they showed they were doing the other characters first I just knew something like this would happen before the Kurumi figures were released. >.< Now I just hope the same fate doesn’t happen to Alphamax’s and Pulchura’s Kurumi figures.

On that note, does anybody know a good blog or website that covers character figure events like Wonder Festival? I used to read Moonlit Saki, but due to personal issues the blog master won’t be able to maintain figure coverage and posts.
Old 2018-06-12, 01:17   Link #17926
haseo0408

When I read the news about the bankrupcy of the studio I almost had a heart attack, I´ve been waiting fo so long for thsi thrid season so I hope you are right and another studio is behind the new season.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-12, 03:42   Link #17927
tuckersister

I think it's better for another studio to do the third season.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-28, 22:11   Link #17928
AP24

Vol 19 and DAB Vol 4 will be released in August

富士見ファンタジア文庫
8/18発売
●デート・ア・ライブ フラグメント デート・ア・バレット 4 【著:東出祐一郎/原案・監修:橘 公司/絵:NOCO】
●デート・ア・ライブ 19 【著:橘 公司/絵:つなこ】
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 04:27   Link #17929
Mizo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Vol 19 and DAB Vol 4 will be released in August

富士見ファンタジア文庫
8/18発売
●デート・ア・ライブ フラグメント デート・ア・バレット 4 【著:東出祐一郎/原案・監修:橘 公司/絵:NOCO】
●デート・ア・ライブ 19 【著:橘 公司/絵:つなこ】
wew that was so early than i excepted i hope we have 22 volume in total.. if DAL ends in 20 i feel it will be somewhat a bit rushed..idk..anyway can't wait for the next vol , it's going to show us if Reine become her own persona or na, will shido save the spirits or na.... I think issac will show at the end and take Mio's or shido power becoming the Final Boss... somewhat the events of 30 years ago will repeat again lel but this time btw reine and shido ....
Mizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 21:34   Link #17930
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizo View Post
wew that was so early than i excepted i hope we have 22 volume in total.. if DAL ends in 20 i feel it will be somewhat a bit rushed..idk..anyway can't wait for the next vol , it's going to show us if Reine become her own persona or na, will shido save the spirits or na.... I think issac will show at the end and take Mio's or shido power becoming the Final Boss... somewhat the events of 30 years ago will repeat again lel but this time btw reine and shido ....
Honestly with how things are going there are at the very most two volumes left in the series maybe three with some stretching. Also new volume is coming in around my Birthday!
Old 2018-06-30, 04:59   Link #17931
tuckersister

Let's hope Reine VS Mio does happen.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-30, 12:55   Link #17932
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
Let's hope Reine VS Mio does happen.
As an actual fight? Highly unlikely. Reine is to Eyepatch Kurumi what Mio is for real Kurumi - she doesn't want to fight or kill her, she wants to change her mind. Besides, just like with Kurumi's clones - if Mio died, Reine would too.
I could see a verbal argument, though.
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.

Letting Go
Old 2018-06-30, 17:19   Link #17933
cyberdemon

If Mio absorbed Reine after Shidou dated her and got Reine to love him, then it is possible that it could affect Mio's feeling for Shidou and not just Shinji. Might cause some conflict between them.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2018-06-30 at 17:42.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-01, 09:43   Link #17934
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
If Mio absorbed Reine after Shidou dated her and got Reine to love him, then it is possible that it could affect Mio's feeling for Shidou and not just Shinji. Might cause some conflict between them.
Conflict, yes. But not a pew pew laser fight.

Letting Go
Old 2018-07-07, 15:14   Link #17935
Mizo

Announced the title of the next DaL novel:

デート・ア・ライブ19 澪トゥルーエンド (Date a Live 19: Mio True End)

game over
true end
are we heading to a **golden ending** OwO
Old 2018-07-07, 15:30   Link #17936
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Announced the title of the next DaL novel:

デート・ア・ライブ19 澪トゥルーエンド (Date a Live 19: Mio True End)

game over
true end
are we heading to a **golden ending** OwO
If this is the last volume, I totally called it being called 'True End'. V18's afterword kind of implied V19 would be just the penultimate, though...

Letting Go
Old 2018-07-07, 15:55   Link #17937
Mizo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
If this is the last volume, I totally called it being called 'True End'. V18's afterword kind of implied V19 would be just the penultimate, though...
this vol will finish Mio's arc probably , where westcott gets her power and kill off Mio then vol 20 will be probably final battle westcott & DEM vs shido and spirits and ratatosk then the end .....unless author going to end everything in next vol and do 1 last volume show us their life after....

can't wait to see who we getting in the cover.....usually how much time goes until we get a simple of the cover ?

Last edited by Mizo; 2018-07-07 at 16:57.
Old 2018-07-07, 17:48   Link #17938
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
this vol will finish Mio's arc probably , where westcott gets her power and kill off Mio then vol 20 will be probably final battle westcott & DEM vs shido and spirits and ratatosk then the end .....unless author going to end everything in next vol and do 1 last volume show us their life after....

can't wait to see who we getting in the cover.....usually how much time goes until we get a simple of the cover ?
We only get the cover early if there is a Dragon Magazine issue the month before - and there isn't.
We'll see the cover on August 1st.

Letting Go
Old 2018-07-07, 20:59   Link #17939
ArandomMexican
someone irrelevant

Quote:
Steal her powers probably, but I do not think he will kill her (for something the volume is called Mio True End).

Quote:
My main bets are Mio (as Reine), Shidou in Astral Dress (or armor in this case) and Tohka (because she is the main girl).
ArandomMexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-07, 22:32   Link #17940
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArandomMexican View Post
Steal her powers probably, but I do not think he will kill her (for something the volume is called Mio True End).
Who’s to say her True End isn’t her dying? A True End isn’t the same thing as a Good/Happy End, a lot of them end bittersweet with the hero or heroine, or even both, dying. The True End to Rio Reincarnation had
Spoiler:
Maybe Wescott kills her and Shidou brings her back like she brought him back, in the way I theorized a while ago.

Quote:
My main bets are Mio (as Reine), Shidou in Astral Dress (or armor in this case) and Tohka (because she is the main girl).
My bet is Mio, either in an alternate form (maybe Reine) or possibly her Inverse if she has one.

Ooohhhh, there’s an idea; maybe Shidou finds a way to stop her next volume and in her despair at not being able to bring Shinji back she goes Inverse. I’m not sure I even want to know what her Inverse would be.

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy