AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-11-15, 19:10   Link #1101
ellessarr
Banned

can be really funny if in the end the new colorless king is neko a "queen" lol a dog working for a cat epic troll
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 19:46   Link #1102
Sixth
Hu Tao

I don't really understand about the part where Shiro summoned a sword of Damocles. Is every bits during that part were illusion?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 19:47   Link #1103
Tworble

I know Neko seemed to wield her powers expertly over Shiro, but her life before meeting him didn't look like the life of a cat with powers. This leads me to wonder if she truly had these abilities before she met him. Maybe he gave them to her. That maye explain why her illusions resemble the ones in Kuroh's test as well.
Tworble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 20:00   Link #1104
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tworble View Post
I know Neko seemed to wield her powers expertly over Shiro, but her life before meeting him didn't look like the life of a cat with powers. This leads me to wonder if she truly had these abilities before she met him. Maybe he gave them to her. That maye explain why her illusions resemble the ones in Kuroh's test as well.
if u take care of the first time she used her power to mask shiro after him fall u can see her used consciously the power like she already have, and another "strain" is showed in k manga a horse, and if i not wrong they already explained who strain can pass through normal versions of themself and they are hunted by the blue guys this make most of them avoid use too much they powers and stay hidden, the only think who us bugging me is if neko is a girl or a cat, because when reisi break the illusions she turns in a girl, but she prefer to look like a cat most of the time.
Old 2012-11-15, 20:03   Link #1105
Kazu-kun

Yeah it's clear Neko's not a cat because when Munakata disabled her illusion she turned into a girl. But I wonder why she likes to be seen as a cat most of the time...
Old 2012-11-15, 20:51   Link #1106
mistress_kisara

Episode 7

Spoiler:
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 21:15   Link #1107
Divino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Yeah it's clear Neko's not a cat because when Munakata disabled her illusion she turned into a girl. But I wonder why she likes to be seen as a cat most of the time...
I think she was in hiding from someone or something, besides can you see how much she stands out when she is in human form?
I think she seems being in cat form to be more convenient

Also if that display of power Shiro did were really fabricated by Neko and were able to go in par with a King is power like Munakata then what the hell is Neko really?
I heard someone say that she replicated the sword by looking at Munakata's at the beginning of the episode, but was she also able to replicate is powers?

Some questions were answered but then they left us with even more questions at the end of the episode
Divino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 21:33   Link #1108
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
Also if that display of power Shiro did were really fabricated by Neko and were able to go in par with a King is power like Munakata then what the hell is Neko really?
I don't think it was on par with a king's power. Note that when the shockwaves met Munakata made a face as if he had realized something. I think at that moment he realized it was just an illusion and not the real thing.
Old 2012-11-15, 21:35   Link #1109
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
I think she was in hiding from someone or something, besides can you see how much she stands out when she is in human form?
I think she seems being in cat form to be more convenient

I heard someone say that she replicated the sword by looking at Munakata's at the beginning of the episode, but was she also able to replicate is powers?

Some questions were answered but then they left us with even more questions at the end of the episode
she is the "pink queen" serious but maybe infact she can be the colorless queen after see her power being on par with a king(another hint can be the ED where is only her to appear) and really can be fun if true because "kuroh the dog" gona be her vassal(again a dog working for a cat pure troll win)

after think a few i remeber what i say and the reason she stay in cat form most of the times is because what i told before "strains are hunted for being a dangerous existence by the blue guys". this can be the reason she prefer stay in cat form to hide herself from the hunters.

Last edited by ellessarr; 2012-11-15 at 22:17.
Old 2012-11-15, 21:45   Link #1110
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
I don't think it was on par with a king's power. Note that when the shockwaves met Munakata made a face as if he had realized something. I think at that moment he realized it was just an illusion and not the real thing.
but if was a illusion why not reisi shockwave not just "passed throught" her shockwave because if really was a illusions he power just passed throught her., because illusions are not solid everything can pass throught even light or energy i think
Old 2012-11-15, 21:58   Link #1111
Divino

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
but if was a illusion why not reisi shockwave not just "passed throught" her shockwave because if really was a illusions he power just passed throught her., because illusions are not solid everything can pass throught even light or energy i think
Yeah that was not an illusion she literally was in par with him for a moment there.
I think Neko really is the most mysterious character right now (besides Weissman)
Old 2012-11-15, 22:02   Link #1112
Konja7

Quote:
Well, some illusions created by Neko are solid (the giant cat). Perhaps that energy was solid, but a different energy to that possessed by the kings.

The first chapter of "K: Stray Dog Story" is already translated into English. We see Kuroh begin his journey in search of colorless king.
Konja7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 22:09   Link #1113
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
Well, some illusions created by Neko are solid (the giant cat). Perhaps that energy was solid, but a different energy to that possessed by the kings.

The first chapter of "K: Stray Dog Story" is already translated into English. We see Kuroh begin his journey in search of colorless king.
not totally true the cat dissipated few seconds after being hit
Old 2012-11-15, 22:13   Link #1114
OPN

Neko ;__;. Also cool fight but too short in fact all the fights in this anime are too short especcily considering most of the stuff in the fights were in the pv's.
Old 2012-11-15, 22:30   Link #1115
Konja7

Quote:
not totally true the cat dissipated few seconds after being hit
The illusion was short, but was relatively solid (he could hit).

I think that energy is not going to last long (that attack was just a distraction). Also, I think Reisi realized that it was not the energy of a king.

Last edited by Konja7; 2012-11-15 at 22:52.
Konja7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 23:23   Link #1116
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

This episode kind of suggests that the man evil!Shiro was waiting for is indeed Weissman.
If we take everything by frontal value. This would be the order of events?

Evil!Shiro waiting for Weissman at the roof -> Shot Tatara -> Evil!Shiro meets Weissman and aboard his ship -> Weissman did something to Evil!Shiro and he becomes the Shiro now -> Weissman dumps Shiro off the ship.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 00:23   Link #1117
Divino

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
This episode kind of suggests that the man evil!Shiro was waiting for is indeed Weissman.
If we take everything by frontal value. This would be the order of events?

Evil!Shiro waiting for Weissman at the roof -> Shot Tatara -> Evil!Shiro meets Weissman and aboard his ship -> Weissman did something to Evil!Shiro and he becomes the Shiro now -> Weissman dumps Shiro off the ship.
Interesting order of events I always though the murder happened after he fell off and a third party someone made to look like Shiro was the one who killed Totsuka
Old 2012-11-16, 01:49   Link #1118
brocko

Someone needs to preserve that blue king's slap to kuroh at the start of their fight in the form of an animated gif Tomokazu Sugita always gets the best characters lol

http://www.freerice.com/ - For each word you get right, 10 grains of rice is donated through the UN to help end world hunger.
brocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 02:27   Link #1119
mistress_kisara

Quote:
Originally Posted by brocko View Post
Someone needs to preserve that blue king's slap to kuroh at the start of their fight in the form of an animated gif Tomokazu Sugita always gets the best characters lol
I found this on tumblr kudos to the maker
Spoiler:
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 02:35   Link #1120
garbage

ooh some answers at last , though still lots of questions remain.

boy, Shiro might look useless and all but that's definitely some high level power ( or at least durability) if he's able to survive that high a fall and breaking through that roof with hardly any injury. though it's possible the fall caused his amnesia.

Neko remains the best part of the show, so cute this episode. and quite a useful power too (made me remember Leefa telling Kirito illusion magic is useless in combat ^^ in SAO) So no one really knows them in school, so would that be the last we'll see of Kukuri?, that would be too bad, i guess she's really not in love with Shiro ( as per the discussion a while back, and what the hell is his real name anyway , Tatara? )

Last edited by garbage; 2012-11-16 at 02:45.
garbage is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, bishonen, fantasy, gang, supernatural