Banned

Send a message via AIM to Flora20709 Send a message via Yahoo to Flora20709
R u a Tousen Hater Cause i am
Old 2007-08-15, 18:55   Link #42
chuckcsf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quichy20709 View Post
R u a Tousen Hater Cause i am
lol. I don't hate him, I just don't like this character and also just looking at how weak and beatable he is. I wonder of they used the hougyuko or whatever that thing was called to make themselves (Aizen, Tousen and Gin) stronger and can maybe also use hollow powers.
Old 2007-08-15, 18:59   Link #43
Flora20709
Banned

They all Might be Vizards
And The Only Person I like On Aizen`s Side Ulqourra
Old 2007-08-15, 21:11   Link #44
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

If espada 7 isnt taken out of the equation we shall see this Renji/Ishida Vs Szayel match going on till the end of this arc . And I can predict Szayel will pull a Mayuri on us turning into goo or something
Old 2007-08-15, 21:48   Link #45
Flora20709
Banned

ithink ishida and renji wouls rest up and heal then run
Old 2007-08-15, 21:59   Link #46
seiji_kun

I agree ofc with the "it's not cause A defeats B And B defeats C that A defeats C automaticly". Still the only reason Tousen was able to cut off Grimmjows arm is cause he feared Aizen and didn't dare to do something back in front of him. I mean it's obvious Grimmjow doesn't see him as a superior or fears / feared (past tence cause you never know if Grimmjow is done for it, doubt it tho ofc) him.

I would be one of those people who would put money on Grimmjow cause Tousen was hardly impressive against Kenpachi. If Kenpachi could find the answer to it why wouldn't other people be able or wouldn't theire be other ways to break that bankai either...

Wish the spoiler give away a bit more. I knew that narcist was lower then ulq, surprised me he is higher then Grimm. Well had a hunch tho cause Ichigo wouldn't be facing the top 3 and nothing below Grimmjow and he was only heading one way.
My guess is that Hallibel wouldn't interfere quick cause she is 6+ anyway. Doesn't seem likely that a top 3 would give Grimmjow his pleasure when she could suck up bye bringing back Inoue.
Old 2007-08-16, 00:54   Link #47
XxHaixX

Just an opinion..but i think that tosen is very strong..As we see... ichi's normal attacks did nothing with GJ... he blocked ichi's zanpakto with his bare hands...ichi's getsuga tenshou was the only thing that damaged him.... But as we saw, tosen was able to cut OFF GJ's arm... we can't say that GJ was unprepared... arrancars have special skin that can block off most attacks right? So I assume that espadas will have stronger skin than odinary arrancars.... ichi's slash did nothing to GJ..ichi's slash could cut yammi's arm right off! and he is number 10! but tosen could cut GJ's arm right off... that really something to say about tosen's power.... although tosen bankai's looks weak at first glance... he cuts off all your senses except touch... As tosen stated.. everyone would fear in this type of fighting condition... (zaraki excluded..he thinks this is just an interesting fight..at least at first...) So tosen's bankai might be blocking the senses+creating fear to enemy to make them react slower...(look what fear had made ichi when he fought zaraki) As an opinion.. i felt that tosen 'gave chance' to zaraki... he could have attack zaraki non-stop when his bankai was activated..but he spent time talking to him even though zaraki could not hear or see him...This gave zaraki enough time to find a way to defeat tosen... As an opinion...i feel that this tactic can only be used by zaraki since he do not fear death... he would not mind getting stabbed just to land a hit on tosen...Any other SANE person will try to avoid tosen's attacks...

Last edited by XxHaixX; 2007-08-16 at 01:10.
Old 2007-08-16, 01:31   Link #48
workingclass

grimmjaw also wasnt expecting tousen to just cut off his limbs either. tousen was standing there asking aizen if he could cut the head from that one. aizen said no. grimmjaw was under a false sense of security there. and after his arm was removed he was swearing up and down that he was gonna kill him. and yet aizen stopped him. its not gin or tousen the espada fear its aizen himself. or would you care to speculate any differently?is anything i say in the slight bit off?
Old 2007-08-16, 02:11   Link #49
XxHaixX

Of course.. who would expect that tosen would cut GJ's arm off... the main part is the espada's or any arrancar's skin 'armor'... I assume that the toughness of their skin is relevant to their spritual powers... ichi had cut off yammi's arm, who also had the skin 'armour', easily.. but could not do anything to GJ... tosen was able to cut off GJ's arm despite the skin 'armour'... The only attack that had any effect on GJ was ichi's getsuga tenshou...GJ was not expecting that either...He did block it with both arms...but his arms were only slightly wounded... GJ's arm was cut off by tosen unexpectedly too...and all tosen did was slashing it...
Old 2007-08-16, 02:27   Link #50
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

the speculation on tousen's powers will never end, god. Stop trying to judge tousen's powers.

1. It is unknown if he intentionally lost to kenpachi. Everything was a farce, why not the fight too?
2. It is unknown if grimmjow's arm was cut off becauase he was caught by surprise.
3. It is unknown if hiero is passive or active.

3rd point is the most important: it is unknown if hierro needs to be activated. Given those circumstances, if it had to be activated, grimmjow wouldn't have his hierro ready.
Old 2007-08-16, 02:39   Link #51
XxHaixX

So..the skin thingy is called heiro... i didn't know that...been reading the chinese version
Old 2007-08-16, 06:56   Link #52
carb

man, bleach is seriously sucking these past few weeks even with G vs ichigo fight. they need to put some more content in there
Old 2007-08-16, 07:04   Link #53
yuchan

My opinion about the tousen and zaraki fight is that it was obviuosly a plt device. If Tousen wasn't being a sanctimonius jackass, he could have killed or disabled Zaraki in 1 or 2 hits. But he was talking shit like most villans and got his ass kicked before it was too late. My point is, Tousen is a dumbass, not a weakling. Or a victim of the plot. Whichever works for me.
As far as Tousen and Grimjaw, I haven't a clue. I mean, Kenpachi was all brawn for the most part. Grimjow had the speed, strength, and large repertoire of skills at his disposal. We haven't seen if Tousen got stronger. I want to hope he has as I can't see him in his SS state ordering any Espada around.

And LOL at syazel changing into a cape!
Old 2007-08-16, 07:09   Link #54
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclass View Post
its not gin or tousen the espada fear its aizen himself. or would you care to speculate any differently?is anything i say in the slight bit off?
You're right. But I'd say that Grimm's reaction probably would've been the same even if it had been Ulq or Noi, or any other higher ranking espada who did the same thing. I mean, if your arm gets cut off and burnt to a crisp, you're gonna be pissed no matter who does it right? (well, most people would probably be too focused on the agony, but you get what I mean)

Still, Grimm hasn't sought revenge against Tousen so far and I think if Tousen were such easy prey, GJ would go after him. Aizen can't be watching everywhere at once. And he killed Luppi just for teasing him a bit.
Old 2007-08-16, 14:11   Link #55
workingclass

luppi felt confidant since grimm was 1 armed he was less powerful. once grimm got his arm back though luppis outlook on grimm changed. he realized he was back and still technically one rank higher. look at what grimm did to ulqui . he did a banishing move on him cause he knew if he wanted to get his ichigo fun he couldnt beat ulqui to get to him so he used a cheap move to remove him from the area.

and im sorry the iron skin isnt a win all situation. number 10 had his arm removed as well. im sure any capt class is capable of doing it. tousen is no different.i still feel though that all these espada are pawns being used by aizen for his own golas and that if his goals are met in the end he doesnt care if they all are killed. but he has to have some kinda plans with tousen and gin and needs them for some purpose we yet to know.
Old 2007-08-16, 14:18   Link #56
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Summary added in the first post
Old 2007-08-16, 16:08   Link #57
astrallionheart

I would think hierro is passive because it seems to be just a fancy jargo for "the spiritual energy they leak unconsciously is so compressed it's like an armor", just like Ichigo after beating Renji couldn't even cut Zaraki's skin.
Old 2007-08-16, 21:21   Link #58
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuchan View Post
My opinion about the tousen and zaraki fight is that it was obviuosly a plt device. If Tousen wasn't being a sanctimonius jackass, he could have killed or disabled Zaraki in 1 or 2 hits. But he was talking shit like most villans and got his ass kicked before it was too late. My point is, Tousen is a dumbass, not a weakling. Or a victim of the plot. Whichever works for me.
As far as Tousen and Grimjaw, I haven't a clue. I mean, Kenpachi was all brawn for the most part. Grimjow had the speed, strength, and large repertoire of skills at his disposal. We haven't seen if Tousen got stronger. I want to hope he has as I can't see him in his SS state ordering any Espada around.

And LOL at syazel changing into a cape!
Lol okay then. Everyone Tousen is a dumbasss. End of story. Even when Aizen, Gin, and Tousen were starting to head towards Hueco Mundo, he was STILL blabling about justice and his beliefs.
Old 2007-08-16, 22:06   Link #59
seiji_kun

don't have to convince me with his rant bout justice. He's the king of dumbasses.

"3. It is unknown if hiero is passive or active"

Good question, tho I think you got to activate it cause didn't ulq said that Yami is a retard who should've read Ichigo better. Or wouldn't surprise me that they pour a vast amount of reiatsu in it or have to maintain a reiatsu lvl. Quite hard to figure out cause as far as I know they haven't ever even given a proper explanation bout Reiatsu but you know what I mean.

And GJ going after Tousen, like Aizen wouldn't figure out who killed him. The man that planned everything during Soul Society arc and had everyone deceived wouldn't be able to figure out who killed Tousen when the killer screamed it in front of him... Smart thinking. Tousen can't be harmed cause his gayfriend Aizen.
And I'll repeat myself again, I'm sure Tousens bankai can be defeaten way easier then the Zaraki style.
Old 2007-08-17, 01:29   Link #60
saravis

Tousen's bankai ability is questionable because Zaraki was able to feel the sword touching him, else he wouldn't of been able to dodge the attacks. Also it's not really known if spiritual sensing is eliminated being that Zaraki isn't capable of doing so.
Closed Thread