AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-17, 03:39   Link #61
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Tousen's bankai takaes away all perceptive senses except for touch. And yea, the whole world knows tousen has a screwed perception of justice. Not a surprise.

And wow, i was right, szayel releases immediately o.o
Old 2007-08-17, 20:40   Link #62
Vicious108

Noitora was kind of cool, at last a breath of fresh air in this stale arc.

And lol at his flunky owning Inoue just like that, when you thought she couldn't be more of a liability, she goes and gets captured again.

Anyways, after this chapter, two things are pretty much guarenteed:
1. Grimmjow's gonna become a "good guy" (ugh)
2. Szayel will die
Old 2007-08-17, 21:25   Link #63
Flora20709
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Flora20709 Send a message via Yahoo to Flora20709
All I Want Is Uli To Come Out And Kill All Of Them {Except Ishida} {Including Ichigo} Not that i hate ichigo i just like uli more XD
Old 2007-08-17, 22:07   Link #64
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

I guess it's time for reinforcement to arrive to help Ichigo, or maybe somehow Halibel will interfere

And Ishida and Renji...I have no idea how they are going to win this one...
Old 2007-08-17, 22:12   Link #65
Flora20709
Banned

Reinforcements..........I Wouldn't Like That
Old 2007-08-17, 22:29   Link #66
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post
Noitora was kind of cool, at last a breath of fresh air in this stale arc.

And lol at his flunky owning Inoue just like that, when you thought she couldn't be more of a liability, she goes and gets captured again.

Anyways, after this chapter, two things are pretty much guarenteed:
1. Grimmjow's gonna become a "good guy" (ugh)
2. Szayel will die
God I hope not, but most like I agree with you he will become a good guy. He probably will help Ichigo escape or something Grim is Vegeta of Bleach now.
Old 2007-08-17, 23:56   Link #67
Question
Crossdresser

Wow this is just terrible. Griimjow(6) -> Noitora(5) -> Emospada after breaking out of dimensional prison(4) and Halibel is probably 3. Please dont tell me Ichigo is going to keep beating them in that order after getting powerup after powerup.
Old 2007-08-18, 00:03   Link #68
Flora20709
Banned

I say something bad is gonna happen and it would suck if reinforcements come cause thats just gay >.<
Old 2007-08-18, 01:42   Link #69
lommm
l'homme de lommm

well, i bet we don't get to see ichigo for a month now. it will be week after week of Renji and Ishida with their goons and Szayella with his fraccion. unless Ishida pulls out another toy and destroys him in 5 seconds
*crosses fingers*

so he's definitely number 5, right? the 2 pics were faked, right?
Old 2007-08-18, 01:51   Link #70
Jechtsphere
The Black Swordsman

Send a message via MSN to Jechtsphere
Well the only way Grimmjow can go is either join Ichigo or die pretty much.
Old 2007-08-18, 06:26   Link #71
UnderscoreX
The Post Whisperer..Shhh!

There's no point arguing over Tousen vs Grimmjow, all we know are the facts. Bankai Ichigo couldn't cut Grimmjow, and Tousen cut off his arm. If you start digging too deep into it you can make either one of them seem stronger, but all we have are the facts. One cut, one didn't. Does it mean he's stronger ? We don't really know, just have to wait.

Anyways, in the last frame of the chapter is Szayel releasing his Zanpakuto ?
And I think now that Noitora appeared it's no longer a question of If Ichigo and all that get rescued, but When they will.
Old 2007-08-18, 08:26   Link #72
Samuel20709
Banned

OMG They Should Suffer The Consequences For Steeping in To Espanda Territory
And Yes Szayel Was Releasing His Zanpakuto
Old 2007-08-18, 10:42   Link #73
Lendial

its problematic that he gave them rankings based on overall power. of course ichigo has to beat someone higher than the one he already beat. itd be nice if he ranked by them niche ability, such as ulqy being the skillful at energy and blade delfection, yammi having massive physical power, and lululu having massive reiatsu mimicing abilities.
Old 2007-08-18, 11:25   Link #74
Ryuk

All these cliffhangers are driving me nuts!

I am starting to think that Ichigo&co will be rescued but by who? It would be awesome if Ichigo's dad showed up(hehe) or the vizards.
Old 2007-08-18, 12:54   Link #75
rimaa

ichigo's dad and ishida's dad to the rescue
Old 2007-08-18, 18:21   Link #76
Samuel20709
Banned

I Know Ichigo's Dad Would Come But Ishida's STuck Up Dad :P
Old 2007-08-18, 19:48   Link #77
ellifeedn
Thinker

I have an idea. Maybe, out of desperation, Ichigo will materialize his hollow spirit in a similar fashion to final release to fight Noitora. I say "similar fashion" because final release is when a shinigami can materialize and control the spirit and the spirit in question is their sword so I don't think it would be a "final release" per se, but you get what I'm saying.
Old 2007-08-18, 20:27   Link #78
saravis

I just don't see Noitura being Ichigo's new enemy. Nothing has been built up so far to say so. Something has got to interupt this fight, either Emo Espada or the rescue crew. What would really be nice is if Chad would make a come back later on and defeat Noitura, the poor guy needs the redemption.
Old 2007-08-18, 22:07   Link #79
Samuel20709
Banned

Any I hope Ichigo Doesnt Get An Annoying Power Up
Old 2007-08-18, 22:24   Link #80
ArashiStorm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
That doesn't make sense. They'll run the risk of encountering another espada even if they defeat Syzael. They have to leave at some point. Why stay to fight against a powerful enemy in a room where Renji's bankai doesn't work?

Also, let's not forget that Chad and Rukia are staying laying there bleeding to death. They could use a little help hmmm?

>,> i understand they're gonna fight more stronger opponents regardless if they beat syzael and get out or just get out... but renji Effed himself up with the fire and ishida's last little water capsule thing seemed to be a prime strat they had anyways/...I kno they probably have something else to use, but come on now...and anyways, i understand Rukia and Chad have been bleeding all this time..., but still, without resting, Uryu and Renji would just run from one guy whoopin their ass to a guy that would whoop more? If you're gettin stomped on by the 8th espada...kinda sad... >,>,,,And it doesn't matter now if they're trapped in the room cuz they can't escape and sorry to break it to you, but Renji's Bankai isn't and wasn't all that great...>,> Byakuya got him...and that punk arrancar was destroying him until the power release.. which brings them up back to full strength (5x stronger)..even though a bankai should bring you up to 5x to 10x as powerful anyways..(says Yoruichi)...so Renji's bankai isn't an excuse... and running would be pointless ( even Yammy could whomp on them now)
Closed Thread