AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-11-28, 03:53   Link #41
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^ Physique. Most of the heroines are several decades or centuries old. Also iirc, it was the author himself who admitted he's a lolicon in an afterword at some point.
Old 2020-11-28, 12:33   Link #42
yuiichi9

What is Yrnes(head maid of lilia's house) real identity? Did anyone made a magic tool that suppress completely isis's(death king demon) power? That way she could go on dates with the mc inside any city without any problem.
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-28, 13:09   Link #43
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^ Yrnes isn't ringing any bells for me and the only named maid in Lilia's mansion in the WN up to the point that I had read was Lunamaria.

As for Icesis, there was a 6 chapter short story about how after the main story, Kaito goes through a bunch of training to increase his mana pool enough to be able to create a barrier around Icesis that blocks the death aura she emits and the ending note of the short story is that many many years later, Icesis is now known for being one of the most gentle and friendly of the Six Kings alongside Kuro, being revered as a symbol of love with gifting a blue crystal flower (the same flower she gave Kaito on their first meeting) being a fad when confessing to someone.
Old 2020-11-28, 15:25   Link #44
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes

Can you go a bit more into depth on how Shiro (the goddess) became interested in Kaito! Does she fall in love with him? Does she get into a relationship with him?

Last edited by Y Ddraig Goch; 2020-11-28 at 16:40.
Y Ddraig Goch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-28, 16:35   Link #45
yuiichi9

Thanks for the info. Here is a picture of yrnes https://ibb.co/wyH14h4. Maybe this one is also her https://www.zerochan.net/3062180. Perhaps she only appear on the LN version. Does the mc have a job, position, title and nickname in the future? MC have children in the future?
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-28, 23:57   Link #46
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y Ddraig Goch View Post
Can you go a bit more into depth on how Shiro (the goddess) became interested in Kaito! Does she fall in love with him? Does she get into a relationship with him?
She gets interested in him half through through a series of coincidences and half because of what Kaito said to her. As the chief goddess, she ends up viewing everything equally with plain disinterest. Kaito on the other hand, at the time not knowing who she was (figured she was just a random low ranking goddess since he was there to get a baptism/blessing), said that he sees it as not disinterest but that she loves everything equally so she's unable to distinguish between individuals. This kind of idea never came to her before, so Kaito thus grabbed her interest, and due to her existence as chief goddess who created the world, this is equal to the world itself having its attention on him, which should give you a sense of how special it is for Shiro to be interested in any particular being.

As for the last two questions, yes to both, though Shiro's sense of love is a bit unusual/warped due to lack of understanding things from a human perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiichi9 View Post
Thanks for the info. Here is a picture of yrnes https://ibb.co/wyH14h4. Maybe this one is also her https://www.zerochan.net/3062180. Perhaps she only appear on the LN version. Does the mc have a job, position, title and nickname in the future? MC have children in the future?
Oh her. Like Ozma (the dandy guy Kaito met on the first day of the festival in Foresia the elven forest), she's a character that got to appear in the LN much earlier than they did in the WN. It's been a long time so my memory about her is a bit fuzzy, but iirc, her real name is Pandora and she's one of the upper brass of the Illusion King.
Old 2020-11-29, 04:50   Link #47
Triok123

^ pretty sure she's high ranking demon of desease??
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-29, 04:53   Link #48
darkofficer
just a devil

Never knew god is yandere

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-29, 04:56   Link #49
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
^ pretty sure she's high ranking demon of desease??
She had next to no screen time at all up until the point in the WN that I had read, so she's barely in my memory in the first place.
Old 2020-12-01, 07:15   Link #51
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

The last one is indeed Iris. As for all the others.... they unfortunately hadn't appeared yet in the WN up to where I had last read, so I can't help you there. :/
Old 2020-12-01, 08:53   Link #52
darkofficer
just a devil

the first one read in google translate as makina

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-08, 14:52   Link #53
Triok123

1-Makina, Eden's true body.
2-Caraway. the demon that separated Kaito from Lunamaria in the very beginging.
3-Lilie, follower of lilywood, has similar power as Kaito
4-Funf, a demon family of Kuro.
5-Iris, friend of Alice
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
friend/heroine cheat, harem, honobono, oyakodon, romance, true harem, weak protagonist