AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-02-12, 11:04   Link #181
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Thanks for addressing the issue Terminator, now I have to tailor a certain event called the "DOVE Inicident" to explain how did he went from a normal powered armor guy to a IS pilot

Spoiler for Dove Incident:
Old 2011-02-12, 11:43   Link #182
theflyingturkey
Swordy Turkey

Wow, this thread is seriously lively.
People are making multiple posts a day.

Anyway here are my character profiles.
Spoiler for Asano Kazuki:

Spoiler for Lau Mei Ling:

Hmm, it seems that I'm the only one who's character uses a massed produced unit.

@Terminator98
Thanks for the reply, though I have 2 more questions to ask you.
How do you post the google docs the way you do and what's the show your avatar is from?
Thanks in advance.
theflyingturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 13:39   Link #183
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

A preliminary rapidsketch of Rachel......

She looks incredibly tsundere, instead of the kuudere I made her to be...and I am still having problems trying to draw her side view.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 14:35   Link #184
Asuras
Dictadere~!

If that isn't tsundere I'm on some acid trip or other.

Nice drawing anyways!

I wanted to be rid of Alice's EN chainsaw, and switch her to an entirely ranged role. Thus, I'm replacing it with a twin hip-mounted railgun coupled with a special bullet type which uses post-muzzle jet propulsion to further increase the velocity of a bullet to ridiculous speeds.

Spoiler for New Osirus Weapon:
Old 2011-02-12, 14:49   Link #185
Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Thank you, but a Yamato Nadesico? Actually she is quit far away from this, as I made her to be more on the chaotic and baka comedy side of things.
Ok, I tried to give her character more deep than this.

What? What are you trying to do to my Eri-chan you fiend!? ( )
Toyosaki Aki, huh? Well if she dosn't use her Yui voice I have nothing against this suggestion.

Yes, could be pretty much possible. Would also help her not only being some kind of comedy relief.

Oh, and mentioning gay. Guess who's running around and tells people that Itsuki's interessts are going into a certain direction, after seeing him grabbing "Charles" hand.
Itsuki? Isn't it Ichika? O.o
And yeah... she does look kinda Yamato Nadesico... Sweet Gentle, etc... Off course, as you specified, over the top energy kinda makes her different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflyingturkey View Post

Hmm, it seems that I'm the only one who's character uses a massed produced unit.

@Terminator98
Thanks for the reply, though I have 2 more questions to ask you.
How do you post the google docs the way you do and what's the show your avatar is from?
Thanks in advance.
Ok, two more chars to add to my index.
What do you mean the way I post my google docs? The format? If that is so, I use the Verdana font, size 10 for standard writing, size 14 for Titles.
To insert those lines, go into the "insert" tab and you'll see the the thing needed for that.
If you meant how do I post google docs... Just google google docs (doh) and hit "create new". Better have a Gmail account I think to do that.

As for the character in my avatar... It is actually a mech from Armored Core I personally designed and asked a buddy to draw for me. Here's the original sketch:
Spoiler for Big Pic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
And now, the OP of the girls side of the Canon :

As I listened, this was what I pictured in my mind:

0:00 - 0:06 = Various shots of IS Academy
0:07 - 0:19 = Individual of each main chars in ISA
0:20 - 0:32 = Iinfite Stratos : Whatever Title we gonna put logo!
0:32 - 0:39 = Karon's dramatic pose scene
0:39 - 0:45 = Rachel and Jyun poses scene
0:45 - 0:48 = Helena!
0:48 - 0:52 = Erika!
0:52 - 1:00 = All the girls together doing various stuff
1:00 - 1:02 = Various Girls with their IS forms
1:02 - 1:08 = Saji plus possible x Karon
1:08 - 1:14 = Edward and Alex both their ISes appear in the background
1:14 - 1:30 = Various fight scenes and perhaps shipping scenes.

There, total anime opening. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Thanks for addressing the issue Terminator, now I have to tailor a certain event called the "DOVE Inicident" to explain how did he went from a normal powered armor guy to a IS pilot

Spoiler for Dove Incident:
This looks... kinda bizarre. Suddenly getting hax powers from nowhere at a certain point, just because you've gotten PLUS enhancements isn't very... ehm. Dunno.

Maybe you could make it so that Magi's suit already has those hax abilities, Crest wants to test it with other ISes, thinks of sending Magi to the IS Academy (he could use it anyways, he's a bit newbie).
They discuss with IS Academy, and come to a common agreement. Magi can come and deploy into the school, but her data will not only be heading to Crest's research lab, ISA will also get readings from it.

Quote:

She looks incredibly tsundere, instead of the kuudere I made her to be...and I am still having problems trying to draw her side view.
Woot, awesome. Might be the ponytail that makes her Tsun? Maybe make her look more... ehm... innocent?

edit:
Character Index updated

Double edit:

So far... possible order for the arrival of the characters:

BEFORE THE STORY BEGINS:

- Karon
- Saji

ALREADY AT IS ACADEMY AT THE BEGINNING OR ARRIVES SHORTLY AFTER THE BEGINNING:

- Alice
- Maria
- Erika
- Helena
- Jyun
- Rachel (we have a problem though... are we following her timeline? If that is so... all the main cast is in 2-1, and we are basically one year after the original story. I don't think a lot of us wrote our chars in this aspect)

ARRIVE AFTER CHARLES ARRIVES

- Alex
- Edward

NOT SURE WHERE TO PUT

- Rachael Brown (US Instructor)
- Lau Mey Ling (At some other place other than ISA)
- Asano Kazuki (Same problem as his childhood friend)
- Magi (Still elaborating on his origins so that he doesn't seem to drop out of a "camouflaged" dimensional hole)

Hope this helps Meister.

Last edited by Terminator98; 2011-02-28 at 11:35.
Terminator98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 16:03   Link #186
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Spoiler for My OC:

Edited... Again.

Woah, woah, woah. I've been missing out. I didn't know someone was making a fanfiction with all of our OC's! That's wonderful! So, yea, I just slipped in a transfer to the academy... Greedy me.

I rid her of that brutish chainsaw and replaced it with the weapon I described earlier and added in a head-shot of Alice herself. Likely I'll redo the drawing of Osirus later.
Old 2011-02-12, 18:18   Link #187
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Magi is also post Charles.

Spoiler for Magi's background:
Old 2011-02-12, 19:02   Link #188
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

My Backlog Breaker Can't Be This Cute!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
I was kinda thinking that too. The events I described would happen post episode 5. (As I said in the intro fanfic: Alex Hikari's Journal - First Day At IS Academy (Part 2) Charles is already there when Alex arrives at IS Academy.)

Btw, it is YOUR Fan-fic. XD

edit: After comparing background s a bit... I'm thinking Ed x Erika wouldn't be bad? Both germans, Erika can defrost Ed who's currently one of the two Ice Kings. Alex always gets half-defrosted by Lyn, but sending in another girl with him would make perhaps an interesting situation. (Of course, coupled with the fact that he supposedly is a covert operative)

Though a certain Rockbell will get very green.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
Edward already has a girl. His prosthetic arm and leg mechanic. Winry Rockbell.

Ed is not gay.

He could be good friends with Erika though. He might even mellow her out a bit to get facts first instead of spreading half truth rumors.
Na I'd rather she keep that cute habit of her's for a little while longer XD

Quote:
What battle armor? The only armours I know of are the Mark 4 riot jacket (some units call it flak jacket, but it isn't...it CAN stop small live rounds), and polyurethane riot shield : those stuff aren't enough to stop 7.62x51mm rounds but weigh 8kg and 4kg respectively. I think you have to specify who is it issued to and which units get it, is it a body armor, flak jacket, or tactical armor (only 2 units in military get them).

At least I didn't get issued with the rattan shield labelled "Property of *ahem*, 1970" during ops. Or else I will throw the shield at the rioters like Captain America.
You misunderstand. Remember you mentioning that the SIR have a basic body armor like in Dead Space? I called those Pangawan Battle Armor, after the favorite word that I keep hearing shouted when we give GOH to a visiting general. I was just checking if the command is spelt correctly...

Quote:
The only thing other painkillers I know are oxycodone and diamorphine. I need a fast acting painkiller.

Maybe mixed with adrenaline? I don't know, I am a Finance student, not medical.
Adrenaline actually slows down the painkiller by reducing from the injection site. Ketamine works really well because at low doses it increase pain tolerance tremendously without the same respiratory depression of opiods like morph/oxyco/opium. It is recommended for painkilling in field surgeries for example. It's also a hypnotic however, so too much and she will go unconcious.

If you want a localized injector, adrenaline + lignocaine would suffice. Longer acting ones are -caine relatives, but they have a risk of causing heart attacks if they get absorbed into the central blood supply...

Frankly, I'd go with just "M-fiber neuromodulator" that is built into the IS. That system deactivates M-fibers coming from the injured site with the use of the IS Field, safely and effectively killing pain without all the problems that come with pharmacology.

And yes, I'm a Trekker.

Quote:
It is only a retrofit.

I need to find a reason to get rid of the MG. Rachel isn't the long-range gunner type.
I can't think of any. The modular nature of Starwright suggests that at least one pack should have extended range attack.

Quote:
And now, the OP of the girls side of the Canon :

Quote:
As I listened, this was what I pictured in my mind:

0:00 - 0:06 = Various shots of IS Academy
0:07 - 0:19 = Individual of each main chars in ISA
0:20 - 0:32 = Iinfite Stratos : Whatever Title we gonna put logo!
0:32 - 0:39 = Karon's dramatic pose scene
0:39 - 0:45 = Rachel and Jyun poses scene
0:45 - 0:48 = Helena!
0:48 - 0:52 = Erika!
0:52 - 1:00 = All the girls together doing various stuff
1:00 - 1:02 = Various Girls with their IS forms
1:02 - 1:08 = Saji plus possible x Karon
1:08 - 1:14 = Edward and Alex both their ISes appear in the background
1:14 - 1:30 = Various fight scenes and perhaps shipping scenes.

There, total anime opening. :P

Taken! Do you guys have the lyrics somewhere? I can't find it...

Btw, I've found a more appropriately TV-sized version:

I'd half the time the title has, and cut out the long guitar solo at the end to go straight into the musical crashes, and we'll have something about 1:35 long.

Quote:
What? What are you trying to do to my Eri-chan you fiend!? ( )

Toyosaki Aki, huh? Well if she dosn't use her Yui voice I have nothing against this suggestion.
Momo Velia Deviluke

Quote:

I was hoping that everyone, save Ed and Al, used non-personals. I myself am updating Merlion Imouto to fit the definitions of being MP, but I believe that MPIS not necessarily straight out lose to Personals. As there's limited cores, so technically, every IS is 'personal', just to an organization/country rather than a person. These are people with DEEP POCKETS, and will logically spend enough on their units to make them incredible, rather thank just treat them as fodder.

They are already approved and incorporated into the timeline. Just keep writing from your side and when I've developed things up on my side we can collaborate.

Quote:

Maybe lose the zettai ryouki? And for kuuderes, they usually have a straight, slightly smiling expression. That might help.

Still, damn you guys all can do some kind of digital artwork. I can do NONE.

Quote:
WARNING. TWO UNIDENTIFIED TARGETS APPROACHING!

Spoiler for IS Silver Maiden - Haruka Hikari:

Spoiler for IS Lumine - Sarah Delavalliere:

edit:
Character Index updated
They must have 'One Wing Angel' as their theme.

Quote:
BEFORE THE STORY BEGINS:

- Karon
- Saji

ALREADY AT IS ACADEMY AT THE BEGINNING OR ARRIVES SHORTLY AFTER THE BEGINNING:

- Alice
- Maria
- Erika
- Helena
- Jyun
- Rachel (we have a problem though... are we following her timeline? If that is so... all the main cast is in 2-1, and we are basically one year after the original story. I don't think a lot of us wrote our chars in this aspect)

ARRIVE AFTER CHARLES ARRIVES

- Alex
- Edward

NOT SURE WHERE TO PUT

- Magi (Still elaborating on his origins so that he doesn't seem to drop out of a "camouflaged" dimensional hole)

Hope this helps Meister.
That helps a lot.

Rachel and Saji are being introduced soon on the airstrip, then we'll get to homeroom with the class there. I've understood that Saintess has the numbers flipped around by accident, so Rachel's actually with us in 1-2.

Alex and Ed go to different classes, and they will appear later as stated.

Magi would probably be the 'shadow in the corner' character.

Mei and Kazuki can come in when Saji and Karon hold joint exercises with the US teams. I have an arc planned where the graduates of the ISA come back and do what I call a "service rotation". It involves a short teaching stint at the Academy, so Sherry, Marina and Hokusui (from the Singapore Lions) will appear there, along with Mei as well. Saji and Kazuki may meet earlier, as Saji attends IS symposiums which I believe Kazuki too.

This is how I see everything fit together. The real question marks are the One Winged Angels...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
Spoiler for My OC:

Edited... Again.

Woah, woah, woah. I've been missing out. I didn't know someone was making a fanfiction with all of our OC's! That's wonderful! So, yea, I just slipped in a transfer to the academy... Greedy me.

I rid her of that brutish chainsaw and replaced it with the weapon I described earlier and added in a head-shot of Alice herself. Likely I'll redo the drawing of Osirus later.

I'd modify your profile slightly to say that Osiris is a national mass-production unit rather than a Personal IS, just to not dilute Rin being the only person in Class 1-2 with a personal unit. Apart from that, I'd use her profile more or less wholesale. If you don't want a storage form that is even better; Most of the characters I'm churning out store their IS units in a hangar, and Karon relies on either boarding the unit beforehand or Saji remotely flying the unit to her. (Need to update her profile as I recently only learnt of that difference)

As a side note, I don't see why a properly-upgraded MPIS from the latest generation cannot give a personal a reasonable challenge in terms of power. (maybe I'm influenced by my own fanon's take on the whole personal vs MP schtick)

~~~New Intelligence Data Updated~~~

Now that IS: Shooting Star has an OP, we shall have the ED!

You are my only Shooting Star...!

The singing is instead done by all our OCs instead of 9nine.

I'll even do a LOL version with the 5 guys (counting Charles for lol) acting cute once I have the chance. XD XD XD

TV Size when I can find it.

Last edited by MeisterBabylon; 2011-02-12 at 19:13.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 22:11   Link #189
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Spoiler for My OC:

I'll take you word for it Babylon.
So another edit is apparent. I turned Osirus into a souped-up MPIS model, lacking a storage form.
Old 2011-02-12, 22:49   Link #190
John117xCortana

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post

Though a certain Rockbell will get very green.
I think you mean red.
John117xCortana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 01:08   Link #191
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
You misunderstand. Remember you mentioning that the SIR have a basic body armor like in Dead Space? I called those Pangawan Battle Armor, after the favorite word that I keep hearing shouted when we give GOH to a visiting general. I was just checking if the command is spelt correctly...
It is Kawalan Kommandant - <insert regular command> for the GOH.

I would rather you use English names when in doubt. After all, SAF mixes their commands in both English and Malay.

Quote:
Adrenaline actually slows down the painkiller by reducing from the injection site. Ketamine works really well because at low doses it increase pain tolerance tremendously without the same respiratory depression of opiods like morph/oxyco/opium. It is recommended for painkilling in field surgeries for example. It's also a hypnotic however, so too much and she will go unconcious.

If you want a localized injector, adrenaline + lignocaine would suffice. Longer acting ones are -caine relatives, but they have a risk of causing heart attacks if they get absorbed into the central blood supply...

Frankly, I'd go with just "M-fiber neuromodulator" that is built into the IS. That system deactivates M-fibers coming from the injured site with the use of the IS Field, safely and effectively killing pain without all the problems that come with pharmacology.
I don't think the M-fiber is a good idea. Anything that directly messes with the neuro-system, in the long term, can cause disability.

How long does the adrenaline-lignocaine solution last? Maybe an ampoule of 10ml?

Quote:
I can't think of any. The modular nature of Starwright suggests that at least one pack should have extended range attack.
Diana is the long-range/sniper module. The MG, by right, is supposed to be useless since we have AIS rounds for the MEISTER, but having a small girl holding a big gun equates to more badassery.

Unless Karon doesn't mind ditching her 1st-gen MEISTER for the Ultima-H.

Quote:
I'd half the time the title has, and cut out the long guitar solo at the end to go straight into the musical crashes, and we'll have something about 1:35 long.
2-minutes for an OP is ok. There should be a way to remix and cut that song.

Quote:
Maybe lose the zettai ryouki? And for kuuderes, they usually have a straight, slightly smiling expression. That might help.

Still, damn you guys all can do some kind of digital artwork. I can do NONE.
The zettai-ryouiki is there to stay. Having such high socks gives her the image of being hardworking (constantly pulling up her socks).

I think that design should be no problem since kuuderes are simply a subtrope of tsundere. I was subconsciously following the tsurime-tarime eye outlines and it achieved what I wanted her to be : prideful, strong-willed and stubborn.

Of course :
Spoiler for another sketch:

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 02:48   Link #192
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
NOT SURE WHERE TO PUT

Rachael has been at the school about two and a half years at the start of the series. She spent like half a year assisting another teacher before getting her own class two years ago. This is thus her third class at the school so far, I have two other OCs planned one another teacher (about a year and half exp) and one a student, but she comes in later probably post Ep 6.

Also I see we now have at least two other US OCs so I was thinking I might as well present some of my own ideas about the US IS scene for them to comment on.

Spoiler for US IS Program:

Last edited by Tk3997; 2011-02-13 at 07:22.
Tk3997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 05:21   Link #193
theflyingturkey
Swordy Turkey

Quote:
Ok, two more chars to add to my index.
What do you mean the way I post my google docs? The format? If that is so, I use the Verdana font, size 10 for standard writing, size 14 for Titles.
To insert those lines, go into the "insert" tab and you'll see the the thing needed for that.
If you meant how do I post google docs... Just google google docs (doh) and hit "create new". Better have a Gmail account I think to do that.
Ah thanks.
Actually though, I was wondering how did you post the links here.

Quote:
As for the character in my avatar... It is actually a mech from Armored Core I personally designed and asked a buddy to draw for me. Here's the original sketch:
Oh Armored Core! I was wondering where I had seen that from.

Quote:
NOT SURE WHERE TO PUT

Ah sorry that.
They're actually placed in an old US military installation in Japan , which was turned to an IS academy.
I was actually considering the installation in Okinawa, but opted for the Misawa installation in the end.
Though I did described it in detail in my fanfic which I posted earlier.
So you could say they're in the canonverse, just not in the ISA (which lets me make as little ripples as possible in my fic)
Old 2011-02-13, 06:08   Link #194
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:

Spoiler for pic:

Looks tsundere indeed, especialy with the one eye closed while blushing. But she's damn cute, if I may say so.

Quote:
Itsuki? Isn't it Ichika? O.o
And yeah... she does look kinda Yamato Nadesico... Sweet Gentle, etc... Off course, as you specified, over the top energy kinda makes her different.
Oops, sorry mispelled that one. Thanks for pointing it out. Yeah, I wanted to write Ichika.
Ah that's what you mean. Sorry, when I read Yamato Nadeshiko I think immediately of personality and not looks.

Quote:
Spoiler for Big Pic:
Epic.

Quote:
Momo Velia Deviluke
Certainly not Yui, but I think she is a little to young and diabolic for the job. I imagin her more like she voiced Oomura Yuki in Kobato.
And this does not answer my initial question.

Quote:
Of course :
Pettan! Pettan! Pettan!

"Watashi wa pettan nai!!" >.<

Hahaha that's gold. xD

Last edited by Kyral; 2011-02-13 at 06:45.
Kyral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 06:16   Link #195
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
It is Kawalan Kommandant - <insert regular command> for the GOH.

I would rather you use English names when in doubt. After all, SAF mixes their commands in both English and Malay.
Well, Kawalan was the word I was looking for though. I felt that an English name didn't feel local enough, or else I would have opted for Centurion.

Quote:
I don't think the M-fiber is a good idea. Anything that directly messes with the neuro-system, in the long term, can cause disability.

How long does the adrenaline-lignocaine solution last? Maybe an ampoule of 10ml?
Not very long, about 30 mins and affecting skin and only some tissues underneath it. It can't annul say a bullet wound or a sword stab.

Heh... About messing with the neurology, I'd say that's easily handled by the IS Field. What I'm doing is handwaving it off, because nothing in modern science can kill pain like ketamine can.

Quote:
Diana is the long-range/sniper module. The MG, by right, is supposed to be useless since we have AIS rounds for the MEISTER, but having a small girl holding a big gun equates to more badassery.

Unless Karon doesn't mind ditching her 1st-gen MEISTER for the Ultima-H.
That SBO weapon appears on the roster, but it gets ditched the moment GATTAI happens as its in the way (like the missiles on the Impulse Gundam's core fighter XD).

Ah heck it, lets just go STRIKE WITCHES and lug around MGs while in school uniform as though they are assault rifles. IS-STRENGTH HO!!

Quote:
2-minutes for an OP is ok. There should be a way to remix and cut that song.
Okay then I'll use the version that comes with the No Fate! game.

Quote:
The zettai-ryouiki is there to stay. Having such high socks gives her the image of being hardworking (constantly pulling up her socks).

I think that design should be no problem since kuuderes are simply a subtrope of tsundere. I was subconsciously following the tsurime-tarime eye outlines and it achieved what I wanted her to be : prideful, strong-willed and stubborn.

Of course :
...I think I know what's going on, but translation please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Rachael has been at the school about two and a half years at the start of the series. She spent like half a year assisting another teacher before getting her own class two years ago. This is thus her third class at the school so far, I have two other OCs planned one another teacher (about a year and half exp) and one a student, but she comes in later probably post Ep 6.
Oh in case it isn't clear to everyone else (it was mostly a discussion between Tk and me after all), Rachael Browning plays the role of Chifuyu for Class 1-2 (ie homeroom teacher iirc) while Saji is in Yamada's shoes (teacher's assistant).

Quote:
Ah sorry that.
They're actually placed in an old US military installation in Japan , which was turned to an IS academy.
I was actually considering the installation in Okinawa, but opted for the Misawa installation in the end.
Though I did described it in detail in my fanfic which I posted earlier.
So you could say they're in the canonverse, just not in the ISA (which lets me make as little ripples as possible in my fic)
I'll keep those in mind. Guess we'll stick it to cameos.

Quote:
Certainly not Yui, but I think she is a little to young and diabolic for the job. I imagin her more like she voiced Oomura Yuki in Kobato.
And this does not answer my initial question.
It doesn't? oO Yuki is another option. I wanted a more mature range of Aki after all.

~~~New Intelligence Data Updated~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Also I see we now have at least two other US OCs so I was thinking I might as well present some of my own ideas about the US IS scene for them to comment on.

Spoiler for US IS Program:
I shall follow suit, just to hammer the kinks out of my points which would be raised in my next short:

Spoiler for ASEAN Foundation and Infinite Stratos:

Last edited by MeisterBabylon; 2011-02-13 at 06:43.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 06:34   Link #196
theflyingturkey
Swordy Turkey

Quote:
I shall follow suit, just to hammer the kinks out of my points which would be raised in my next short:

Spoiler for ASEAN Foundation and Infinite Stratos:
Meanwhile, Malaysia, no longer a part of the ASEAN foundation celebrated on their first diesel engined aircraft carrier.
Sorry, I just couldn't imagine my country actually up to date with their military tech.
The last 'upgrade' we got to our arsenal was our one (and only) diesel engine submarine.
Old 2011-02-13, 06:48   Link #197
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
It doesn't? oO Yuki is another option. I wanted a more mature range of Aki after all.
Well, You said you needed someone with a trainings IS and her personailty and I was asking what you intended to do with her, and "Momo Velia Deviluke " was all I got.
Old 2011-02-13, 07:08   Link #198
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Meanwhile, Malaysia, no longer a part of the ASEAN foundation celebrated on their first diesel engined aircraft carrier.
Sorry, I just couldn't imagine my country actually up to date with their military tech.
The last 'upgrade' we got to our arsenal was our one (and only) diesel engine submarine.
No worries; Saintess initiated the idea that global warming has happened, so while Singapore is underwater, it also washed all the dumb leadership in Malaya away, and so Malaya is part of the Foundation and has never looked back.

Enjoy your free Tunku-type Armored Stratos.

Quote:
Well, You said you needed someone with a trainings IS and her personailty and I was asking what you intended to do with her, and "Momo Velia Deviluke " was all I got.
Aaah... I was talking about voice range.

I was thinking if she'd stand up to a rather arrogant 2nd year senior armed with a personal IS who is telling off a 1st year for bumping into her. That earns her some of that senior's wrath for being told by the weak.

The lack of power of the 2 training IS users attracts Karon to step in, and when the senior gets violent:
Spoiler for Sneak peak:
It is to set up a duel (and friendship through firepower) for later.

Quote:
Pettan! Pettan! Pettan!

"Watashi wa pettan nai!!" >.<

Hahaha that's gold. xD
Hmm... Karon is about Rin's size, so when its bath time... >.>
Old 2011-02-13, 07:11   Link #199
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
It's kinda impossible for Malaysia(also my country) to get an IS...seriously

They just don't think women is that worthy enough to pilot such powerful weapon...
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 07:14   Link #200
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid11 View Post
It's kinda impossible for Malaysia(also my country) to get an IS...seriously

They just don't think women is that worthy enough to pilot such powerful weapon...
PAS got washed away by the flood as well.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest